Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Kody's Shocking Move

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Based on what I am hearing, it seems as though Robyn is the one behind the move.  And given that she always gets what she wants, it is not a matter of if they will move but rather when. 

Saw this after I posted. I think Robyn was the one who chose the new place, after she and Kody determined they were going to leave Vegas - and she chose it for the college she found in Flagstaff for Dayton. Given his issues, and the difficulty for any young person transitioning to college, it was certainly a good decision to keep family close by for him during his first year of college. So it made total sense for Robyn - just not for "the triplets." Robyn's kids simply took precedence. They are correct about Centennial High - I know from friends in LV that the school has declined in recent years, gang issues and so forth. The move still sucks for Gabriel, Gwen, Ysabel, and Aurora (? I can never keep Robyn's two older girls straight.)

Edited by Teafortwo
more thoughts
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Based on what I am hearing, it seems as though Robyn is the one behind the move.  And given that she always gets what she wants, it is not a matter of if they will move but rather when. 

Yes. Almost missed it. Didn't she say something like he has been talking to her about this for a year now. I do think it took Janelle by surprise the most. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, antfitz said:

If you live in Las Vegas, I have no idea why they buy wedding dresses. They have shops there with wedding dresses that are just like the things you would buy. That way you avoid that huge expense.

They need to go all out,  over the top on everything...that's why🙄

• Love 4

As long as they don't show my all time least favorite SW scene, several years ago when they were rushing to leave Utah and they heard sirens - which I think was an ambulance  - and they thought it was the authorities coming to arrest them.

Face it, y'all are going wherever Robin wants to go. Dill with it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 17

Anyone else think it's telling that kody is moving even further away from Meri and her B and B?? 

She is so far down the list of his concerns that she might as well leave the family. I read that TLC was going to cancel their show but Cody kept begging them to continue.  The article said they were being paid prior to this $180,000 an episode for each of them, and he agreed that he would take a 180,000 an episode for all of them.  So the move is their story line for this year.... That and whatever weddings come up.

P.s.  Thanks for letting me know that Robin was behind it. I am not surprised, but somehow I missed that part.  Just wait til he takes a younger bride and she's the "new toy in town." Robin will not be a happy camper.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hope not. Not because they are gay but because I can only take Mariah in very small doses. Maybe she is maturing but I still think of her as a spoiled brat.

Yes, you are right. I forgot it was Mariah. After reading about her escapdes with her the emotional support dog on the flight this winter, I detest her.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, antfitz said:

The article said they were being paid prior to this $180,000 an episode for each of them, and he agreed that he would take a 180,000 an episode for all of them. 

Yeah, not believing this, based on all the info out there about what production companies pay reality "stars". But I can believe that Kody took a pay cut just to keep the gravy train running.

• Love 19

Where is Kody going to spend the night.  Janelle's kids 13 and 17 years old will stay alone all night, or Robins kids or Christine's Truly.  There must be other older kids or adults staying with them.  Robyn's niece was there so why does she need Kody?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, antfitz said:

Anyone else think it's telling that kody is moving even further away from Meri and her B and B?? 

She is so far down the list of his concerns that she might as well leave the family. I read that TLC was going to cancel their show but Cody kept begging them to continue.  The article said they were being paid prior to this $180,000 an episode for each of them, and he agreed that he would take a 180,000 an episode for all of them.  

Discussing reality show salaries is a rabbit hole I don't want to go down, but I think those numbers sound very high. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Christine prayed and prayed on it, and Kodster said no?

She did exactly what Kody asked them all to do, then shits on the decision/vision/whatever she came up with. He doesn't give a rat's ass what the women want.

• Love 19

Kody wants to run for office?😂😂😂😂😂As many people love him as hate Him?   Who does he think he is, the dope.   He says it’s about the kids for  him, what a laugh.   He has always cared about one person, Kody.  I think he’d like to find some place where he could be front and center and ‘lead’ more people than just his wives.  Who would ever follow him anywhere!   He’s an imbecile.  

40 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

What happened!  They were all saying they weren’t going to move, especially Janelle.  I went into the kitchen, when I came back, they were talking about selling their houses and renting something  temporary in Vegas until they decide where they are going!   What’d I miss😳

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

And now that the houses have been on the market for a while and not sold (with the possible exception of Robyn's house), I hope Kody is filling at least a little bit like an ass for demanding the immediate move.

Oh, never mind.

Yes, gonna have to research spoilers now to see what has sold. So the wedding was July 2018, so tonights epi is spring 2018?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

These people who love those stupid dances and skits may be embarrassed by a hat?

I love that Aspyn has insisted that they don't do any stupid skits or dances at her bridal shower.

• Love 13