Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Galloway Cave

S10:04 Kody's Shocking Move

Aspyn goes wedding dress shopping, but after the fun, Kody drops a huge bombshell; with a weird whiteboard presentation, he tells his wives they need to sell their houses and move; Janelle digs in her heels and refuses to do this to her kids

OK, I like the fact that whoever writes the eppie descriptors chose to call Kodouche's presentation weird. And why is he telling the wives to sell their houses? Isn't he on the mortgage of at least two of them (Meri and Robyn)? And as we know, Janelle's heel digging wasn't enough to stop her from being pulled to Flag. 

I wonder how much money they sunk into landscaping before listing the homes.

The only thing I am looking forward to is the Weird Whiteboard Presentation. Preparing my brain to be twisted up in knots.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

6 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

$1.69.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 17

On Zillow they now have what must be drone photos from above.  You can see a major street behind the wall and one of the homes has just concrete and gravel, not a speck of vegetation, in the back yard - it looks like a prison yard.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

They did put some decent money into Meri's backyard.  Before they put them up for sale there was no fence between Meri and Robyn's back yards - it was just one big open area.  They built a concrete wall between Robyn and Meri and sodded Meri's backyard right before they put it up for sale.  The zillow aerial shot shows their old backyards, the zillow pictures of their houses for sale shows the new back yard.  It is obvious why Robyn's sold first, though.  Much better yard!

Can't wait to see Kody's financial justification for the move!!!!!!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, deirdra said:

On Zillow they now have what must be drone photos from above.  You can see a major street behind the wall and one of the homes has just concrete and gravel, not a speck of vegetation, in the back yard - it looks like a prison yard.

do you have a link?  or more info so we can find it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

do you have a link?  or more info so we can find it?

Cult de Sac

4007 Wild Eagle Circle shows the major road behind 4007 and aerial shots of the whole Cult de Sac, including ugly oil stains on the concrete driveways from the various derelict vehicles

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Wow. Kody blames the recent problems ALL on Meri. Shithead.

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

(what happened to the Live Chat thread?)

Well, it was supposed to open up, but I think our mod is a busy gal!

• Like 12

I don't see any loving, warm feelings between any of them.  Kody is like a teacher with a whiteboard while he "instructs"  his wives.    Feels kinda cold to me....I don't feel the love.

• Like 19

Wtaf Kodi?!? Uproot and traumatize your older kids (AGAIN!!) because you can’t do math in regards to ages or finances. 

• Like 23

Such a contrived plot device. Nobody cares. They aren't United because you're an awful head of the family.

• Like 16

So we are a year and 3 months behind? I don't follow these yahoos except on this forum. I know where they are living now, may have to research whose house sold, etc.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Meri has no desire to go back to Utah, she just bought a house in Utah.  

I was thinking the same thing! Unbelievable...

• Like 9

They call Aurora, Gwen and Gabriel the triplets, didn't know those 3 were the same age.

• Like 3

Moving sucks. I get it. People move their kids at inconvenient ages all of the time for jobs, careers, family emergencies and support. It can be very hard on kids. But I still don't get why unless its a plot device.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Kody. NONE of your kids are "just fine now". They all have their various issues due to you and their mom's being idiots. The girls are marrying the first guy (or gal) that looks at them, just to escape the family. And who knows what will crop up emotionally in the future.

Kody: It's all about the kids. Except I didn't have that in my Weird Whiteboard Presentation.

I cannot handle The Perm.

Pretty soon he's going to be all bald on top and just a tuft of frizz in the back.🤣

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

This asshole had better get his head around the fact that some of those kids are old enough to simply refuse to move back to Utah.  I love his repeated insistence that “he will lead” while the wives talk over him and shoot his arguments down at every turn.  What a selfish mofo.  

• Like 19
  • Laugh 3

Kody wants to run for office?😂😂😂😂😂As many people love him as hate Him?   Who does he think he is, the dope.   He says it’s about the kids for  him, what a laugh.   He has always cared about one person, Kody.  I think he’d like to find some place where he could be front and center and ‘lead’ more people than just his wives.  Who would ever follow him anywhere!   He’s an imbecile.  

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Moving sucks. I get it. People move their kids at inconvenient ages all of the time for jobs, careers, family emergencies and support. It can be very hard on kids. But I still don't get why unless its a plot device.

Right? He’s upheaving everyone’s lives for no logical reason. Except that Kodi is apparently a real estate guru who knows the market and when to sell. Which is apparently right when he wants to move. That’s convenient. 

• Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Aww, look at Dayton.  He’s a handsome young man.  I hope he’s able to stay away from his doofus stepfather long enough to develop his own ideas about the world.

• Like 14

Excuse me, cowboy boot lamp?!?

I'm an Air Force brat and an Air Force retiree.  Cry me a river about the kids.  

They signed up for this lifestyle; this is what happens.  Right or wrong, Kody is their leader, right?

Edited by albarino
  • Like 2

Christine is worried about not being on Kody's good side and damaging their relationship if she protest too much.  In the meantime she tells him to shut up and is quite nasty to him at times.  

• Like 7

Let's pray and then do whatever our leader says even if it's not what we want to do.  So ummm where should we go now?

• Like 4

People who move to new towns where they have no roots and want to run for office are called "carpetbaggers" and laughed out of town.

• Like 13
  • Laugh 6

Why the heck does Mary NOT want to be closer to her business??  Just less gas alone would be a plus...weird

• Like 2