Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Cry It Out

druzy
  • Start Topic

Stella needs emergency surgery.

Leah approaches her breaking point with Jeremy over Addie.

Chelsea and Cole bring Layne home.

Jenelle struggles with David’s absence on the show.

Kailyn starts planning her sister’s baby shower.

Airs February 18, 2019

• Love 2

druzy, thank you for posting the links. 

I really hope Kail is sincere about getting to know her sister. Something tells me this wouldn't even be a storyline if Chris was still in the picture. And of course she can't be civil and say a polite "Hi, nice to meet you" to Lauren at Lincoln's practices. Keeping everything awkward is Kail's way of staying in control. She's exactly like my late grandmother, who was never happy unless everyone around her was miserable.

• Love 20

Jeremy saying that Addie was his “little girlfriend” is pretty weird to me. I’m not implying that he’s into her in some creepy way or anything and I understand what he was trying to say (however hollow the thought...even Addie seemed to find it pretty meaningless, probably since she doesn’t see him often and she obviously knows his actual girlfriends are a priority for him...) but he could’ve phrased it differently. I wonder if he pays a lot more attention to Addie when he has a girlfriend and that’s why she asked about it right away.

As for his job, Leah knew what he did when she chose to have a baby with him immediately. It sucks if he’s coming home to the area and STILL not seeing Addie, though. If true, what is his possible justification for that?! Ugh. And “works pipes” made me laugh, it’s got to be specific to the area because I don’t think kids in my area would even know what that meant. Or they’d say a plumber, not someone working on the pipeline.

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

How is Aubree going to get up early for Watson's surgery? She's not a morning person. Remember when she locked Chelsea out of her room so she could go back to sleep 😄.

Jenelle, don't fool yourself. YOU NEED MTV. 

Poor Jenelle- her friends don't know her favorite food and her mother didn't play Yahtzee with her.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23

Ha! How did Devoid get an apartment before Briana? 

Can Leah non mom-drive? Most mothers i know can carry on a conversation with the kids in the backseat without staring in the rearview.  Eyes front Leah.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

Raise your hand if you googled septic arthritis!

Can you imagine being a medical professional and having to deal with Roxanne?

Kail, I doubt Lauren is losing sleep over your refusal to talk to her. Matter of fact,  you're doing her a favor not bringing your debbie downer and all around off-putting energy in her orbit.

Water seeks its own level, Jenelle. 

I would have to be 302'd if I had a toddler and newborn at the same time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Even though I’m happily One and Done with my 13 year old, I have to admit that Watson makes me second guess myself. Momentarily. That little guy is freaking adorable! Even when he was crying I was like “awwww”. 

My son had to get tubes in his ears as well but he was a little older (4 years), still nerve wracking. Made such a difference afterwards and they usually fall out on their own so no surgery to take them out thankfully. 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, druzy said:

How is Aubree going to get up early for Watson's surgery? She's not a morning person. Remember when she locked Chelsea out of her room so she could go back to sleep 😄.

Jenelle, don't fool yourself. YOU NEED MTV. 

Poor Jenelle- her friends don't know her favorite food and her mother didn't play Yahtzee with her.

Doesn’t Aubree have to get up early for school every day?

• Love 2
Just now, DangerousMinds said:

Doesn’t Aubree have to get up early for school every day?

I think she had to get up earlier to go to the hospital for Watson's surgery. Her grandmother took her to school later that morning.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm very close to starting a chang.org petition to stop that bullhorn commercial 🤬 

God, yes! I'll sign first. If I don't grab the remote control quick enough to mute it, that sound gives me the vapors.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Emkat said:

Cole needs to get a grip. 

For real, he is such a wuss. Kids feed off energy, so he probably made it worse for Watson by having an emotional breakdown in the hospital room. Chelsea should've been the one to go in.

Addie's struggling with Jeremy's absence so Leah promptly dumps her on Victoria. Sounds about right. Jason (or is it Justin? or Jackson?) is doing too much. Saying he'd quit his job? Sure you would...

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And, boy, did I relate to Chelsea when both the babies started going at once. Nope. Don't miss those days. 

Me too!  I had to laugh a little, but she handled it well.

• Love 6

I'm glad Nova's getting to spend more time with her dad. Lord knows she needs time away from the coven and that apartment of effing doom. That place would depress and stress out anybody. And she really does light up when she's around Devoin, and he lights up around Nova too. I'm so glad to see he is getting his shit together now. He's really grown on me; I like him.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Why is Addie at your sister's house and not with you Leah? Hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Leah's boyfriend needs to shut up. 

Exactly!! 

As for the second part, most kids won’t resent the parent. They will realize as they get older how much their parents sacrificed by working so hard.  Leah’s boyfriend really needs to zip it!!

• Love 20

I can’t stand cole ... everything about him annoys me ... no one is this bubbly and good .... he’s just a little to sissy-ish for me .. he’s a dork and the way he wears his stupid hats drives me crazy as does the way Corey wears his ... 

I also like how that old hag Roxanne scolds Devoid about keeping a job and don’t mess up ... maybe she should go talk to her own worthless daughters who still live at home ... I still want to know what the plump older one does besides run her mouth about how tough she thinks she is ..

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Roxanne enjoys being around sick kids way too much. 

Kailyn's Friend(?) Producer(?) with the fur balls on top of her head...Mr Guilfoyle "only cute girls are allowed to wear that hat."

Also Kailyn is in desperate need of a nose job. It would make a way bigger difference to her face than those stupid veneers. 

Does Leah ever get tired of singing the song about how she wants her baby daddies around all the time (but not 50/50), and still wants her $1,600 a month in child support? 

My favorite Leah part:

Addie: Can we call my daddy?

Leah: Yes, we may.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Kailyn seemed to get a little salty when her young kids said they didn’t remember her sister...that they never see and she never really even mentions. She said something like, “they don’t even ask about her,” and I’m sure a lot of it is just, ‘out of sight, out of mind’ and they’re still so young! But I also wonder how much is has to do with them watching other “aunt figures” go in and out of their lives quickly so many times already. Just think about how many “super close friends” Kailyn has had that seem to practically be living with Kailyn and the boys, spend holidays and birthdays with them and then just disappeared forever from their lives after awhile. That’s got to sting, especially Isaac. How could it not? I’m depressing myself.

Being TRULY close with people takes time and investment that I don’t think Kailyn is capable of. You have to stick around even when things aren’t perfect and there’s conflict. She seems to cut and run when things get tough and that’s going to prevent any true closeness with anyone. She wants an instantaneous “sisterhood” with her sister just because they share some DNA and that’s just not how it works at all. Especially because her sister, unlike Kailyn, apparently already has close people in her life and isn’t desperately searching for any semblance of family because she has none. It’s like she thinks just because she’s her half sister genetically that she should be automatically higher on her sister’s list despite having little interaction or relationship with her. It’s depressing how much she doesn’t understand about interpersonal relationships and probably never will. 

Pierogies are delicious. I’m glad Kailyn is having her kids try different foods, so there’s that. Just to end this depressing post on a positive note. Lolz.

• Love 22
11 hours ago, Pollo Loco said:

“They don’t even know what my favourite food is now.” Is this going to be the new “she never played Yahtzee with me”?

"I wanted my mother to NOURISH me and give me LOVE!"

Besides, don't we all know the answer? Jenelle's favorite food is Oxy.

11 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail, I doubt Lauren is losing sleep over your refusal to talk to her. Matter of fact,  you're doing her a favor not bringing your debbie downer and all around off-putting energy in her orbit.

Lauren could not care less if Kail speaks to her. Kail is not Mrs. Astor or the goddamn Queen. Her snubs mean nothing and Lauren is certainly not weeping into her pillow if Kail doesn't acknowledge her. She acts like a 12 year old. This business with her sister is downright embarrassing. I'm guessing her sister has friends, a job, a support system, a supportive boyfriend, interests. Kail acts like she's some angel sent from above to lighten her sister's burdens in her drab, wretched life. Sheesh.

10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Cole is just the sweetest daddy. Crying over Layne's birth. Crying over Watson's surgery. 

And, boy, did I relate to Chelsea when both the babies started going at once. Nope. Don't miss those days.

I had to laugh. She was so funny! Just shined it on. Two babies crying in the back seat? Oh well. She says "I'm freaking out" but she was really pretty unflappable.

9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

She did the same thing with Germy, shit talking Corey,  when they first were together.  

She wouldn’t be getting that sweet child support check if it wasn’t for his job.  He makes good money, like real good money, and probably carries Addie’s insurance.  What does Leah bring to the table?  A new house every other year?  A vehicle with an avalanche of mess in it?  

Leah can have several seats.  

Leah keeps pouring gasoline on the flames. "do you miss your daddy? Are you sad because you can't see your daddy?". Give it a damn rest! Daddies (and mommies!) have to work. They can't always be around for that game of Yahtzee. Maybe something like "Daddy has to work hard. We can call him tonight." Jesus, my dad worked three jobs when I was little.

• Love 23
11 hours ago, Emkat said:

Nova is the most miserable child I have ever seen.

These *cameras are fucking with this poor girl’s life. I feel terrible for her. 

*In addition to her mother, aunt and grandma.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jeremy's response to the episode and Leah's storyline:

image.png.d1584282209a614d1ae53f9743c9d0f8.png

Well, “your” clearly not someone who knows “alot” about grammar and spelling. I feel sorry for “my self” that this guy makes way more money than I ever will and doesn’t have the mountains of student loans I have. Sigh. Lol. But, please, share what you know, Jeremy!

• LOL 3
  • Love 20

There is definitely something likeable about Devoin. Nova is not a candidate for this type of filming, it clearly makes her uncomfortable. In fairness to Roxanne, she is really chipping in when it counts. I think there are worse mothers/grandmothers out there. 

Jeremy’s response to this episode is so immature & low class. Much as I would like to hear what he might have to say, that is not the way to go about it. I get that everyone has to work, but I definitely think there are other jobs he could get that would give him more time with his daughter. There are more important things than money. 

Cole is more like a hormonal woman in a man’s body!!! I like how he is able to express his emotions, but jeez hold it together in front of your young children! Chelsea was surprisingly mature & sensible in comparison. 

Kailyn doesn’t realise simply saying a polite hi to Lauren is less about her & more about the example she is showing her boys.

• Love 7

I thought Roxanne looked really worn out last night. When she was ragging on Devoin about keeping his job and apartment, I wonder if it was partly out of resentment that her own grown daughter can't seem to get her shit together. I know Briana is at least working full time, but if she keeps procreating with deadbeats, she's never going to get ahead in life. 

8 minutes ago, BARISTA said:

Kailyn doesn’t realise simply saying a polite hi to Lauren is less about her & more about the example she is showing her boys.

Kail can just never be the bigger person, can she? It's like when she called Mikaela out for her lack of effort with regards to staying in touch. Was that even necessary? 

• Love 8

I don't know the laws in West Virginia, but in PA if a man paying child support takes a lower paying job, or goes from full time to part time, without a medical reason for doing so, or being laid off from the previous job, they will still be required to pay the same child support as when they were making more. I know this because my husband was working 2 full time jobs when he got divorced from his first wife (so she could stay at home). His child support was based on the 2 jobs, the lawyer advised him that if he were to quit the 1 job, it would not change the child support terms. Jeremy has only ever worked as a pipeliner. To leave this job would mean taking a lower paying job or having to work multiple jobs to make sure he could continue to pay his child support and still be able to pay his bills. If he worked multiple jobs he would still be in the same boat of not being able to see his daughter much. I get the wanting him to call or facetime more though, however I can't definitively say he doesn't, since we only see like 2 months of their entire year. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 7

Leah and her boyfriend seriously need to shut the fuck up about Jeremy, especially the boyfriend. As Dsnygrl33 noted, he has only ever worked on the pipeline and makes super good money. There is no way he's going to leave that voluntarily and there probably aren't a whole lot of really good jobs locally. which is why Corey goes down the mines every day. Leah also needs to stop asking Addie if she misses Jeremy.  Clearly she does and it's likely exacerbated because the twins live part-time with their father.

I cracked up when Jeremy asked if she was ready to hit the Walmart. What is it with her and that store? And I died laughing when she said, "And by the way, my name ain't sis."

Jenelle is a hot mess. Kailyn is, too. Totally agree with the poster above who said she needs to put a shirt on that Lux kid and cut his fucking hair. He absolutely looks like a sumo wrestler and it's not good. Also was struck by how much Issac looked like Jo when he was trying perogis (those things) and was pleased that even though he didn't like it, he didn't spit it out on camera like most kids would. Must say, though, what's not to like?

• Love 18
22 hours ago, Rebecca said:

As for his job, Leah knew what he did when she chose to have a baby with him immediately. It sucks if he’s coming home to the area and STILL not seeing Addie, though. If true, what is his possible justification for that?! Ugh. And “works pipes” made me laugh, it’s got to be specific to the area because I don’t think kids in my area would even know what that meant. Or they’d say a plumber, not someone working on the pipeline.

I am tyring to imagine my kids' faces if a teacher said, "who's dads work pipes?"

13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

For real, he is such a wuss. Kids feed off energy, so he probably made it worse for Watson by having an emotional breakdown in the hospital room. Chelsea should've been the one to go in.

Oh my god it is so WEIRD.  What is his deal?  I would never break down like that in front of a small child!  They are looking to you for strength!

3 hours ago, druzy said:

Jeremy's response to the episode and Leah's storyline:

image.png.d1584282209a614d1ae53f9743c9d0f8.png

Although Jermy apparently lacks the ability to form a coherent word or sentence, I would like to cheer him on - and I would like to hear what he has to say.  I bet it has to do with the rumors of the boyfriend.

My dad worked a LOT - he had his own business, and was at the office every day except for Sunday and he never made it to my school plays, and certainly didn't take me to Walmart.  That being said, I honestly didn't even notice because my mom wasn't like, "ohhhh nooo do you miss your dad??  are you so SAD he's not here?"  

• Love 23

I don’t think Addie is actually going to resent Jeremy. I just don’t. She very well may resent LEAH for talking about this shit and other stuff on national TV, however. And echoing others, Jason needs to shut the fuck up about all of this, for sure. Imagine Jeremy’s girlfriend talking about Leah’s “past” drug issues and how that may affect Addie? And Leah just eats it up. Every guy sucks but the one currently having sex with her. 

• Love 18

Nova is a weird child... I feel bad that she continues to be crammed in that tiny ass apartment with the coven, guess that would make anyone weird. I also feel terrible for little Stella, she had to get surgery, her mom is a loser who continues to try and meet/fuck new baby daddies, her sperm donor doesn’t give a shit, AND she has to live in that crammed apartment! I’m no devoin fan, but Roxanne telling him to get his shit together while her daughter continues to make the poor choices she makes is beyond laughable.

Kail is fucking annoying as shit and her sister seems so over her already she is probably regretting letting this beast even get this close to her! I’m sure she was perfectly fine before this pretentious bitch came around with cameras trying to feed her damn ego. Javi and his new girlfriend make me roll my eyes so hard!!! Why are they on my screen? And why does MTV film them? I didn’t need to see his lame ass wife waddle her ass around on that soccer field and then javi telling her how good she look while she works out 🙄

Jenelle GO THE FUCK AWAY!!! This bitch acts like she’s giving us the privilege of filming her one fucking scene when we know damn well David pushed her ass out the house to go get that paycheck! 

Leah and her boyfriend... where do I begin? Watching him gaslight her and talk “smarts” to her in his very own “intellectual” way gives me a fucking headache! And she’s so dumb that she really believes she’s dating a doctor! Juss dont make no damn sense! Like someone mentioned above, what has she brought to the table? Nothing but a van full of her hoarding shit! That’s what! She has a lot of nerve making her kids father her storyline with this nobody who is clearly using her for camera time. I know I’ll be going to hell (and I have my basket ready) but Addie is NOT cute to me... her attitude is not funny or clever. There I said it! Lol 

Lastly, Chelsea is always a breath of fresh air! normal mom life, hectic, chaotic, but loving. I know I’m a Chelsea stan, but honestly with these other bitches it would be hell if we didn’t at least have this pallet cleanser. 

• Love 16

I thought Leah was mostly complaining that Jeremy doesn't make Addie a priority when he's home, and that Addie (Leah) initiates most of the phone calls.  Was it true that when Jeremy was dating that one girl in another state, he would go to her on his time off, rather than go be with his little daughter?  I can totally believe that Jeremy isn't any more than mildly interested in Addie, even when he has the opportunity, but what do I know?  I already deleted the show, but I don't think Leah said anything about Jeremy leaving his job, she was mostly saying Jeremy doesn't call to let Addie know he's thinking of her.  It was her stupid boyfriend who said he would find another job in that situation.  But then again, maybe Leah doesn't give Jeremy the chance to call first.  She should have told Addie that daddy's working right now, and they'll have to wait to call when he's off.  Maybe he figured he already talked to her so he didn't need to call in the evening?  It probably wouldn't dawn on him that Addie might begin to feel that he will only talk to her if she calls him.  Anyhow, the fact that Jeremy's first public reaction is to talk about having dirt on Leah, so she better shut up, rather than saying he calls her 4 nights a week and spends as much time as he can with her when he's off, says a lot to me.  I don't like him anymore than I like her.  He doesn't appear to be that great of a dad, and it's not because he's away for his job.  

I also noticed that Leah's boyfriend always wants to be the one talking when discussing what's going on.  They have zero chemistry imo.  

Poor Stella, thank God that infection didn't get into her blood stream.  Sepsis is super deadly.  My dad nearly died from it after having shoulder surgery.  A little girl in our small town got it a few years ago and they thought she'd lose her hands, if she lived at all.  It's no joke.  Glad she's OK.  

I bet Chelsea and Cole ditch that black SUV stat, now that they live on a dirt road.  I see light colored vehicles in their futures. 

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 9