Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E07: Week 7 - Denver, Colorado

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Higgins was not a success story, so what makes him the best alum to give Colton advice.

Omg, was Hannah B dared to wear that fugly pink atrocity!

Oh ladies, so much shade!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 6

WHAT? He's asking Tayisha for GOSSIP? WTH dude. Just stop it.

Tayisha just threw everyone else under the bus, leaving HER as the only one there For The Right Reason! That's wizard on her part. Stupid for Colt-ton to even ask her much less believe her.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

WHAT? He's asking Tayisha for GOSSIP? WTH dude. Just stop it.

Tayisha just threw everyone else under the bus, leaving HER as the only one there For The Right Reason! That's wizard on her part. Stupid for Colt-ton to even ask her much less believe her.

Well, I kind of do believe Tayshia about Cassie. I have not trusted her since I found out about her other reality show. Caelynn and Cassie have been shown to be close so maybe Tay is telling the truth.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

(Clutches pearls) My favorite Cassie is Here for the Wrong Reasons and I’m forced to now take Hannah’s side in the Great Caelynn-Hannah War of 2018? Pass the smelling salts.

I think the only "right reason" ones anymore are the crazy stalker chicks.

1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

I don’t like Tayisha as much anymore 

Why? She seems sweet, intelligent, normal—not to mention beautiful. you don’t often get all four qualities at once on this show.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I think every girl thinks about being the next Bachelorette. I mean....only 1 wins. 

Yeah, but would they be stupid enough to voice that aloud, thus giving others ammunition against them? They are all famewhorish imo...none are right reasons.

• Love 4

I've never been this far along in any season and still unable to recognize any of the b-ettes. One had a TH a bit ago and I was all, like, who's that?

Man, I'd be all about a snowboard/skiing date with some dude from Denver. That's my world, kids!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

How is it that everyone else knows when someone is "ready" or "not ready"? Maybe that's something that the person herself needs to communicate, not some person who has known her for a few weeks.

All this "she's not ready, she's not here for the right reason" BS is just so much ... BS.

At least this chick is correct, she's the only one who knows if she's ready. Tayisha doesn't, and neither does anyone else.

As for Colt-ton not knowing why Tayisha would say that, what a dumb ass. Because Tayisha is rigging the show so she is F1.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7

Caelynn looking off to the side during that whole conversation implies she is lying according to body language people.  Her previous personal conversation about the rape though makes me second guess all the drama though and think Tayshia is lying.

Cassie crying that she didn't get the date card gives me SOME hope she's not just being a fame whore.  Am I the only one that doesn't see Tayshia as this wonderfully sweet person?  I don't know, to me she has that sneaky girl vibe.  Her and Kirpa's talk is interesting though since she said she only told Colton the truth.  If she was just trying to get rid of competition though, why wouldn't she have thrown sushi Hannah under the bus too? If Cassie and Caelynn had said that, wouldn't there be footage?  Would they show it if there was? I did like the nice normal date that Colton and Tayshia had though.

Edited by Ripley68
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I lived in downtown Denver for 3 years so it's fun seeing all the old places I used to visit and hang out.  I guess they had Higgins on because he's also from Denver.  I don't feel strongly about him one way or another but he really will jump at any opportunity to appear on this show.

• Love 3

So Tayisha just said they guessed who the girls that left were talking about. So she basically heard nothing and knows nothing but made up some story based on speculation?  That kind of sucks. Caelynn basically knows she made it up from that statement. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Red Rocks is an awesome venue if you ever get to catch a show there.  I saw Hall & Oates there a few years ago.  You can see the city of Denver in the distance too.. just a really pretty, cool place to see a concert.  We used to go there to exercise too.  People go there and do workouts and yoga daily in the seating area, and there's a really nice hiking trail through the venue.  Too bad that date was wasted on Caelynn because I'm pretty convinced she's a giant phony at this point.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I feel like there has to be some parts of that conversation with Tayshia edited out... because otherwise it's a pretty big leap from "you seemed defensive so I assumed it was about you" to "Caelynn said she's not ready to get married and wants to be the Bachelorette".  Colton is bringing a lot of this on himself with encouraging and digging for gossip.

• Love 10

Poor Hannah, her face was just screaming "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" yet she had to sit there and say something until he offered to walk her out. Be a man and just take her out of that situation dude. I know you don't want to bone her, but at least be a nice guy and don't make her sit there squirming. 

• Love 3
Just now, Adeejay said:

What just happened?  Clearly something happened during Hannah's visit with Colton's family that we weren't privy to.  

I think it's the same thing that usually happens at this point in the Bachelor. They realizes that some of these women actually expect to get married at the end of this and he shits his pants and dumps them because he knows his final pick and it's safer to keep the women who are just using him to get Instagram followers. Hannah overplayed her hand. She wasn't his final pick but she fell in love with him so she has to go. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

So Hannah just warned him too.  Why doesn't he just straight up say, "Just tell me who dammit!!" He'd already kicked her to the curb, so she would be more trustworthy than Tayshia.

What did she say? I must have missed it?

Caelynn is awfully quick to drop f-bombs and call someone a "stupid bitch" for a girl who was going on about not tearing women down a few weeks ago. Plus, her veneers are so incredibly distracting to me. 

Hannah B. took that well and came out looking pretty good. Perhaps she was right about Caelynn and her mean-girl tendencies all along.

Kirpa is cool and straightforward and seems too normal for this show. Hannah G. might be accused of being vapid, but she's kept quiet and out of the drama so she's one of the smartest ones in my book. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

What just happened?  Clearly something happened during Hannah's visit with Colton's family that we weren't privy to.  

Not necessarily. He’s pretty gaga over the other Hannah and Cassie, so it would have been more shocking to me if this Hannah made it to hometowns over the other two. 

Coming up after the commercial break, looks like a makeshift 2:1 and Kirpa gets shipped away on a miniature train to go live in a coal mine with elves or something.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5