Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Obsessive Habits

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

And then said they were "overcompensating for something." Good lord.

Then Twit said “I know it’s sounds like I’m jealous but I’m not” 😂😂😂 Said every jealous person ever!!!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

Here I am with my newest best friend. After fording a river (which is why my pants are soaked), she was frisking me for treats.

enhance (4).jpg

enhance (5).jpg

Im jealous i would love to be in those pictures with those beautiful elephants 😀

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Not me. I loathe fried potatoes in any form. Except latkes --- specifically, MY latkes, because they aren't drenched in oil. 

My dad made the best latkes!!!!!

I was never much of a fries person, but potato pancakes mean home.  

I imagine that Twit would benefit from a food diary,  but let s face it,  she'd lie to herself,  and does,  frequently.  

1 hour ago, Kaia40 said:

Then Twit said “I know it’s sounds like I’m jealous but I’m not” 😂😂😂 Said every jealous person ever!!!!

You mean, she didn'tsay,  "She's not jelly?????!!!!! "

Lol, um yeah you are. 

Jelly.

All over.  

Edited by Tosia
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I imagine that Twit would benefit from a food diary,  but let s face it,  she'd life to herself,  and does,  frequently.  

For a food diary to work, you have to measure your portions accurately. We saw what Whitney thought of regular food portions a few seasons ago when Glenn bought her food storage containers suggesting they held a normal portion of food.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am just amazed that if she is doing the gym thing everyday, she should have lost a lot more than 50lbs over the course of a year. The only reason she is not because she has not cut back on her caloric intake.  

It has occurred to me that Whitney's gym workouts, like everything else she does, are the *easy* variety.  Sure, she's sweating, and it's hard to work up to such high weights, but the strength training she's doing is like her dance routines:  she gets her body into a comfortable recumbent or semi-recumbent position and moves her arms (or elevated legs) around.  The hard work for her, in gym and in dance, would be for her to work standing up and moving her body.  Even the standing exercises she does do not involve moving her lower body *at all*.  She's ramping up all this exercise, and it isn't doing a goddam thing for her.  At least when she was training for races, her father forced her to train by actually doing the movements she was training for, i.e. walking.  And why the hell isn't she on a stationary bike to train for the biking part?  She could sit down while she's doing that.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

Let's be honest... what Whitney says that she eats vs what she actually eats are two very different things. How many times have we seen Dr. Now call one of his patients out on the carpet after they've insisted that they follow his diet and he shows that they aren't. How often have we seen Whitney ignore the dietary instructions given by her trainer, lie about what she was eating or hide how much she was eating? Short of locking her in a room and limiting what she has access to, there's no way to know what she's actually putting in her mouth.

Has anyone seen the British show "Secret Eaters"? The idea is overweight people claim to eat healthy but can't figure out why they weigh so much, so the host has PI's follow them for a few days and presents them with everything they eat on a daily basis. So many of them claim to only eat once a day but don't count drinks, snacks, or anything not eaten on a plate.  

My guess is Whitney is thinking that too. But just because you only count one meal a day doesn't mean your body isn't counting everything. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, alabetser said:

My guess is Whitney is thinking that too.

She has admitted, publicly, that she has an eating disorder.

Folks with eating disorders tend to lie about their eating, binging and purging habits to others.

Folks with eating disorders tend to have a distorted view of nutrition, what they consume, “healthy” habits, etc.

I take NOTHiNG she says about her diet seriously because I truly believe there is a disconnect between her mind and factual reality about any logical view of her health, stamina, nutritional needs, eating habits, exercise regimen &  fitness goals.

if her disordered, dysfunctional thinking about her weight, health, habits, exercise and nutrition didn’t exist, neither would this freak show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Also, we have all said this as well, she is a spoiled and entitled brat. The trainer was saying slow it down, in the previews everyone telling her to slow down and she just doesn't f'ing listen. So if she pulls a muscle or twists her ankle and the forest service has to come save her ass, I hope they bill her for that.  Also, watching last night that she invited Todd over only to tell him that they only wanted her, not him for that conference, I truly believe she just loves to try and make other people miserable, just like how she feels on the inside. She wasn't sugar coating the Buddy & Chelsea with Heather, she was getting her kicks at hurting Heather ( I know..wtf over Buddy to boot )    

She really does get off on other people's unhappiness. That's why I really enjoyed her pouting when Glen and Babs were so underwhelmed with Whit-a-thon. 

I think her disregard to heed the trail advice is a set up for an upcoming injury. We should expect lots of weepy speeches about how she "gave it her all" and "tried to keep going through all of the pain". You know, the usual bullshit.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

As so I. These are all elephants rescued from the tourism or logging trades in Thailand and there is no riding at this center. Just elephants living out their lives and people coming to love on them and feed them lots of treats while we spent time with them. It was an absolutely amazing experience.

enhance (6).jpg

I can't tell you how much I love this. Elephants are so mistreated, from circuses to zoos to those elephant riding tourist traps. They're highly social animals who love humans and this is such a great way to interact with them without abusing them.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Can anyone explain what happened to Hunter. The first seasons we barely saw him. It seemed like he did not want to be on the show. He was living in NY on his own. Now he is back with his parents and I looked at his SM and he is acting like a college kid partying. Do Babs and Glenn have 2 adult children acting like kids that they are supporting?

Here's his IMDB. 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6495956/

13 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

I knew that there was a 300 step staircase to get up to the temple itself. I took my time, paced myself and took a few breaks so that I was able to get to the top without having a heart attack.

Tony Horton shout out?!

She has a limited repertoire doesn't she? Crying, braying, and in recent episodes the incessant screaming.  Last week her antics  couldn't escape the notice of the people in the background who were walking past another climbing wall.  In next week's previews Heather even mentions the screaming although she should be used to it by now.

And like the giant toddler that Twit is, she even climbed the steps using the same technique. I wonder why she doesn't notice that trying and failing at simple activities make her look incompetent and not fierce, brave, and determined.

• Love 9
On 2/20/2019 at 12:40 AM, Gramto6 said:

Sasha888 so sorry for your loss. I know just how you feel. I had to let my Main C*** kitty go in Dec after 12.5 years of love. I would never in a million years have pulled his fur like that! He loved his brushing and he did sport a cool lion cut once.  I’d be right next to you pulling Twatney’s hair out to see how she liked that!!

Pffft, she ain't got no hair. Per season one, PCOS took her hair from her head and placed it elsewhere, so if you ever grabbed a fist-full it would all be "delicious weave" (her words, not mine, also per season one). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I can't believe that I'm just now getting by here after this week's episode.  Anyway, I thought it was rather amazing, funny, odd, whatever, that Whit and her coach believe that she has a problem with NOT eating.  There is at least one bariatric doctor on is also on TLC,  who says that when a morbidly obese person claims they have a problem because they DON'T EAT, they are DELUSIONAL  and not living in reality.  lol  I don't question that she has an eating disorder, but, the problem is not her failure to eat.  God bless her for trying that one.  She sure is concerned about it.  There may be days that she doesn't eat, but, they aren't that often.  I do get what her coach was trying to do though.  If you are eating your lean protein and lower calories foods, like veggies, you won't be as inclined to binge on garbage foods.  

What I would like to see with Whit is for her to LOVE HERSELF enough to use good judgment in how she goes about activities, challenges, contests, etc.  So, she ignores professional advice and says she just has to do it.  That's unkind to your body and could harm you permanently.  I happen to think more of myself than that and listen to advice so that I don't get hurt, pull muscles, sprain ankles, get fractures, etc.  Overdoing it, seems to be a theme with her.  I just don't find it amusing.  

Her standing on that rock made me very uncomfortable and I'm not even afraid of heights!  I've been to that park before, long ago, but didn't venture out on that ledge.  Too scary for me.  lol  I can imagine that it was quite an accomplishment for her.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, cherenkov said:

The other reasons we do this (running fasted) are that in a long endurance race you will run out your glycogen stores. Runners refer to it as hitting the wall. It happens even if you're fueling (glucose during the race) and it's hard to push through. So you practice. Then, it's hard to run on a full stomach. Your blood is pumping to your legs to bring oxygen and fuel to your muscles, and it's not as focused on gut and digestion. Feels awful, like having a brick in the stomach, and can lead to puking. And the last reason is that running shakes shit loose. Literally. The last thing I want to have to do mid-marathon is take a dump.

Whitney hasn't got these concerns. When she talks about eating more meals in a day it's clear that what she needs to do is stop the continuous, wake-to-sleep stream of grazing and snacking and calorie laden drinks. She would benefit from setting some discrete meal times and eating and drinking absolutely nothing containing calories outside those sit down meals.

Can't even imagine how anyone could go on this trip with her and still buy that only-eats-one-small-meal-a-day bullshit!

* OMG this. I'm about to head out on my run and haven't had a bite, partly for this reason. For races, about 3 hours pre-race I'll do a coffee-clean-out and have a mashed banana and that's it. Some runners use anti-poo pills but I'd rather be cleaned out entirely before starting. 

* I remember saying "what the fuck you're so full of shit" when she said she "doesn't eat enough". Obviously, SHE DOES and then some. Denial. Complete, utter denial. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

If anyone watch my 600 pound life last night, she will fit in quite well on that show.  Whine, cry, blame.  Repeat.

Especially last night’s episode. I would love to have Babs and Glen take a page from Christian’s book of ‘done giving a fuck’. Sure he was mean but it’s time for people to be mean to Whitney. Walk away - tell her you don’t owe her anything - tell her you have a right to your own life and she had to deal with hers. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I can't tell you how much I love this. Elephants are so mistreated, from circuses to zoos to those elephant riding tourist traps. They're highly social animals who love humans and this is such a great way to interact with them without abusing them.

I love elephants ❤❤❤

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Especially last night’s episode. I would love to have Babs and Glen take a page from Christian’s book of ‘done giving a fuck’. Sure he was mean but it’s time for people to be mean to Whitney. Walk away - tell her you don’t owe her anything - tell her you have a right to your own life and she had to deal with hers. 

It would be an epic confrontation with Dr.  Now.   His BS meter would no DING DING DING.  I don't know how CrisSHUN lasted as long as he did.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

It would be an epic confrontation with Dr.  Now.   His BS meter would no DING DING DING.  I don't know how CrisSHUN lasted as long as he did.

That would be amazing!! I would love to hear what Dr. Now has to say about her “not eating enough” or “just once a day”. I realize Whitney isn’t 600 lbs but she’s much closer to that then her 335 (if you believe that number) would imply. She is short. If I was the same BMI as her I would have to weigh 475lbs. So she can pretend she’s nothing like a 600lb life person, but she really is. Maja last night was very tall, maybe even over 6 ft. I’m 5”11” and she looked taller than me compared to the things around her. So her BMI at 590 or so after that initial loss is probably pretty close to Whitney at her height. 

• Love 3

I forgot to ask about the pants she tried on “for Alaska”. Besides the fact that they seemed to be more like pants than her leggings and they were HUGE - why were she and Tal laughing at them so much? Why did Tal said he would come just to see her in those pants? Did I miss something?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I forgot to ask about the pants she tried on “for Alaska”. Besides the fact that they seemed to be more like pants than her leggings and they were HUGE - why were she and Tal laughing at them so much? Why did Tal said he would come just to see her in those pants? Did I miss something?

I suspect that it was because they were so different from the leggings that she normally wears AND they were so long. She had to get them so overly long, in order to get them wide enough, apparently. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Oh great. An Alaskan Twit-a-thon. 🙄 She must get paid every time she says Alaska, because she said it constantly last night between the heavy breathing, and high pitched screeching : "LIKE OH GOD ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" 

As for Whitney claiming to not eat.  Let's call in Dr. Now. He'll read her to filth. She's getting calories from somewhere, and one doesn't become over 300lbs from not eating. 

Is twerking still a thing? 

I need some brain bleach to erase the thought horror of Buddy and Chelsea sexing it up anywhere, at anytime. 

The squealing, yipping, and screaming was enough to do my head in. How no one pushed her off Hanging Rock is beyond me. Oh well, Twit yelling  will keep the bears away from her in Alaska. 😂

Edited by Barbara Please
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Me from ME said:

She has a limited repertoire doesn't she? Crying, braying, and in recent episodes the incessant screaming. . . . In next week's previews Heather even mentions the screaming. . .

OMG, YES! Tho I call it blubbering, braying & screeching (or shrieking). And I, too, noticed -- in next week's preview -- that Heather is tired of it as well. Twit screechs in victory. In exasperation. In despair (prior to blubbering, usually). In anticipation. In joy or sorrow. It's loud, obnoxious & usually inappropriate to the moment.

I would add one more item to her dramatic repertoire: shock (also surprise). Wide open eyes, wider open mouth. She had pretty much stopped doing that, I believe bc she was reading this forum & learning how ridiculous we found it. (She was looking shocked at practically every sentence uttered by a barnacle or parent for several seasons.)

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

And another thing:  because she's the *star* of the show, is that why she doesn't do what the rest of us do and join a class at the gym?  I would love to see Whitney taking direction from someone else.  She says she swims after every gym workout--I'd like to see that.  My bet is that her swim is a lazy backstroke for three or four laps.  If she would join a water aerobics class, she wouldn't hurt her joints and she'd get a little cardio fitness in, and it would make her feel better if nothing else.  She sweats and strains at these Biggest Loser workouts with slamming the big ropes and pushing truck tires around, but doing nothing to prepare for the things she wants to do, like hike and bike and climb walls.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Mothra said:

And another thing:  because she's the *star* of the show, is that why she doesn't do what the rest of us do and join a class at the gym?  I would love to see Whitney taking direction from someone else.  She says she swims after every gym workout--I'd like to see that.  My bet is that her swim is a lazy backstroke for three or four laps.  If she would join a water aerobics class, she wouldn't hurt her joints and she'd get a little cardio fitness in, and it would make her feel better if nothing else.  She sweats and strains at these Biggest Loser workouts with slamming the big ropes and pushing truck tires around, but doing nothing to prepare for the things she wants to do, like hike and bike and climb walls.

I think part of it is that she goes to a very small gym that probably doesn't have classes. 

Yeah, I'd like to see her keep up with me. An hour of lifting followed by a two mile swim. I'm going to try and add in a 30 minute spin class before the lifting. We'll see if my hip will cooperate.

I'm more than twice her age (but only half her size.) 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I think part of it is that she goes to a very small gym that probably doesn't have classes. 

Yeah, I'd like to see her keep up with me. An hour of lifting followed by a two mile swim. I'm going to try and add in a 30 minute spin class before the lifting. We'll see if my hip will cooperate.

I'm more than twice her age (but only half her size.) 

I stand in awe of you.

Her gym does have classes; Jessica told Whitney she had to hurry up and finish her workout because Jessica had a class to run.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I stand in awe of you.

Her gym does have classes; Jessica told Whitney she had to hurry up and finish her workout because Jessica had a class to run.

What a kind thing to say. Ty. Just trying to stave off the fragility that seems to afflict my family when they hit their 80s. 

Whitney should be ashamed of herself. 

• Love 4

Random thoughts
📌 As the mama to 2 adorable bunnies, I can attest with authority that the best thing about this episode is the 5-second location shot featuring a rabbit eating Greensboro grass.
📌 Did Twit Anglicize the pronunciation of Tomas's name or did he?
📌 Here is a compendium of Tomas's comments. (Further commentary by me seems unnecessary.)
🔹 Slower. Slower. You're trying to get it over with, so you're tryin' to rush.
🔹 We have climbers who are stubborn and just don't listen. But, really, you just have to let them do their own thing and find out where their comfort zone is.
🔹 She's pretty stubborn.
🔹 We're going up. [In reply to Twit's Q: Where's that going to?" As if she doesn't realize Hanging Rock is UP, not down.]
.📌 Should ordering pants & discovering the legs are 10" too long to match waist size be yet another clue that you are TOO FAT? (And why do you think men's pants will be a good fit on you anyway?)
📌 Twit sez she first intended the "Alasker" trip for just friends, but at the last moment added the parents since this will be a "once-in-a-lifetime trip " for them. Because she thinks the trip will finish them off?
📌 Whit-a-Thon? Oh, puhleese. And it's designed to feature all of Twit's dramatic responses. Five miles of biking, then of hiking. Whining & blubbering. Riding in a tram ovet a river. Screeching & braying. Rappelling down a canyon. All of the above.
📌 Glenn sez: " If we're with her, we'll be there to talk her out of anything too crazy." How pathetic that a 73-year-old man still thinks he needs to be near his almost 35-year-old daughter to ensure she does nothing to jeopardize her safety. Does Glenn have a secret pact with Hunter to supervise Twit when he dies?
📌 Twit sez: "I'm in the best shape I've been in or that I possibly can be." Well, yes, at 350-400 #s.

📌 Twit calls the few members left in BGDC together to give them an exciting announcement -- that is all about HER & has nothing to do with them.
📌 And a few hours later does the same thing to Todd. (Who will end up "dancing" at the conference anyway. Sorry, spoiler.).

📌 This year there's no silliness about Glenn's bonus paying for a very expensive trip. There's nothing tho it's obviously supposed to be Twit's thing. So why don't they just say she is the "star" of a reality show &  the prod crew of said show is paying for -- and planning -- the trip? 

Edited by Dot
several typos
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Dot said:

📌 Glenn sez: " If we're with her, we'll be there to talk her out of anything too crazy." How pathetic that a 73-year-old man still thinks he needs to be near his almost 35-year-old daughter to ensure she does nothing to jeopardize her safety. Does Glenn have a secret pact with Hunter to supervise Twit when he dies?

I can't understand how someone doesn't step in and talk to them about how weird that is. They act like she's a foolhardy 16 year old, not a grown 35 year old women.  If your elderly parents still need to supervise you well into adulthood (barring some kind of disability), you need to look at your life choices. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

So... did the Big Baby actually GO to Alaska?? Just wondering...

Yep -- with all barnacles attached.

I guess the pattern for MBFFL is established now. Twit & Gang will decide to have an adventure outside of Greensboro & spend the entire season talking about it, planning it, talking about it some more with Glenn tuning in & finally going. The pattern began in a small way with Twit & Todd's NYC city visit, then there was HI last season & now "Alasker."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think there are a couple of reasons she doesn’t go to classes.

First, classes are usually a hour long, slightly shorter for HIIT which is way outside Whitney’s ability. There is no freaking way she works out for a hour every time she goes. Working alone means she can do only the things that make her look good and only for the amount of time she wants to. 

Second, even if she was physically able to make it through a traditional workout class, I think it’s really unlikely that the people paying real money for a class would tolerate cameras and Whitney’s antics while they are trying to get an actual workout in. And we all know Whitney wouldn’t do it unless it was for the camera. 

If Whitney really does swim after her workouts, and that’s a big if, we don’t see it because it isn’t ”impressive”. She doesn’t care about effectiveness or appropriateness. She wants it to look cool. So while taking long walks every day or swimming laps would make far more sense, she does the things that spawn “oooohhhh and ahhhhhh’ from the sheep.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, alabetser said:

I can't understand how someone doesn't step in and talk to them about how weird that is. They act like she's a foolhardy 16 year old, not a grown 35 year old women.  If your elderly parents still need to supervise you well into adulthood (barring some kind of disability), you need to look at your life choices. 

I just realized that I know several "special needs" adults who are far better than Twit at adulting. They have jobs, their bodies are clean, and they dress themselves in REAL CLOTHING. With buttons and zippers and shoelaces. And they are lovely, pleasant people. 

Sigh. 

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Mothra said:

Which also does double duty as her shower.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe we don’t see her swimming because the pool won’t sign the waiver to be on TV. I can’t imagine it would be good for their business to have everyone know Whitney uses their pool as a shower.

Every facility Twit uses in MBFFL has a location-shot of its sign filmed, including this 2nd gym, besides TFZ, she is now visiting. (I can't remember its name.) So folks in Greensboro know where she is swimming. What I don't understand is: (1) why is she also using the gym's equipment? The amount of time she spends in 2 gyms in a week, plus her b.s. with Ryan could be better spent planning, then cooking wholesome meals.

And (2) How sick & dependent do you have to be to face-time with your daddy while leg-pressing? (I don't know smart-phone jargon, but hopefully you remember the scene I'm referencing.) Twit has real daddy issues. Glenn has real helicopter-parent issues which should have ended about 15 years ago.

• Love 9
On 2/19/2019 at 8:56 PM, MrFluffy said:

As she's standing atop Hanging Rock, I imagined a roadrunner cartoon where the rock breaks loose from the cliff and falls to the valley floor.

This is what I was thinking the whole time I saw her on that cliff.  I actually came to the forums to see if anyone else thought so!

On 2/20/2019 at 11:28 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Also, watching last night that she invited Todd over only to tell him that they only wanted her, not him for that conference, I truly believe she just loves to try and make other people miserable, just like how she feels on the inside. She wasn't sugar coating the Buddy & Chelsea with Heather, she was getting her kicks at hurting Heather ( I know..wtf over Buddy to boot )    

On 2/20/2019 at 1:13 PM, Tipsymcstagger said:

That annoying, condescending tone in her voice while telling Todd she was going to NYC without him legit made me want to freaking smack her. What an asshole. Why not just email him? You HAD to do that in person. Like others have noted above she seems to revel in her barnacles’s misery. Such an empty, vacuous life. She’s gonna find herself very sorry about her ridiculousness when the cameras are gone and she’s a middle-aged, morbidly obese shut-in whose friends peaced-out long ago. Methinks poor Hunter better get used to ass-wiping and piddle pads...

She totally likes to say things to hurt people and then act all innocent  like she had no idea what she says would be hurtful.  I had a friend that behaved that way,  one time she called me up and was like "oh hey, I won lift tickets <to our local mountain>!"  and I'm like "awesome!  sounds so fun, can't wait!"  then she says the free tickets are for her and another friend but I could go with them.   Like,  WTF was the point of telling me she won free tickets in the first place?  (AND making it seem like she was inviting me).   This conference is so high-end, they can't pay for a coach plane ticket for Twit's business partner?   Why did Twit even need to tell Todd the way she did?   Only because she revels in having people feel crappy.  You know someone is a 💩person when the only way they can feel good about themselves is by making others feel crappy.

On 2/20/2019 at 5:13 PM, Elizzikra said:

For a food diary to work, you have to measure your portions accurately. We saw what Whitney thought of regular food portions a few seasons ago when Glenn bought her food storage containers suggesting they held a normal portion of food.

This was such a classic scene!  Like she was gravely, mortally wounded by the fact her dad would expect her to eat food in a normal portion size!!!!!

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, Taleeya said:
On 2/20/2019 at 8:13 PM, Elizzikra said:

This was such a classic scene!  Like she was gravely, mortally wounded by the fact her dad would expect her to eat food in a normal portion size!!!!!

Wasn't that when she finished up with a serving bowl full of cereal, with milk and sugar?
Cereal as a snack, to me, means a couple of handfuls of Cheerios.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Taleeya said:

Only because she revels in having people feel crappy.  You know someone is a 💩person when the only way they can feel good about themselves is by making others feel crappy.

Yes. There's a name for that: schadenfreude

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I cant even engage with his episode on its own merits because it's so transparently phony at this point that I just can't suspend disbelief.  

So I'll focus on what they showed us that they didn't realize they were showing us.

Interesting, and possibly unintentional, juxtaposition between Whitney acting like she's crushing it on the leg press machine by pushing more weight than her actual body weights; followed by Whitney's legs being too unconditioned to control her weight while walking down a decline.  

And more evidence of Whitney's functional disability:  Near the top of that climb Whitney had to ascend a few rock stairs.  Some of those rock stairs didn't look to be any higher than the risers on regular stairs.  But Whitney had to lean forward, put her hands on the rocks in front of her, and sort of pivot her leg out to the side and heft it up the stair.  This woman Can't. Climb. Stairs.  But her dance career is just taking off!

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Taleeya said:

This conference is so high-end, they can't pay for a coach plane ticket for Twit's business partner?

Maybe they're willing to buy every one invitee two seats, but she's got to put her giant ass in both of them?

• LOL 7
  • Love 5