Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

S02.E11: She Has To Go

Recommended Posts

It will be quite the sitcom when Britney ends up back in prison someday and Marcellino gets to play single dad with the help of Uncle Jesse and Joey.  Cut it out.

I would assume Clint’s chain smoking would mask any fart smells.  And don’t you have to eat to fart?

Sparkles is a ridiculous name but one hell of an adorable dog.  What’s with the shade of green in Matt’s bedroom though?  Maybe his mom thought it would calm his raginess.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

14 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I have to wonder what Cabbage Patch Sarah thinks, watching these episodes where Michael is talking to Megan My Queen when he's with Pretty Girl and in the apartment they share?   (That's assuming she's thinking, of course.) 

I imagine Sarah and her friend Emmy sitting on the couch watching. Well, Sarah will be watching TV and Emmy will be looking at Sarah with a big “I told you so, what did you expect” expression. 

I would pay to see that. Emmy is the smartest one on this show. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure I have this straight -
Tracie Tha Goddess binges on mothafuckin' crack. Takes the rental car and gets busted, goes to criminal jail. Clint can't find her so he hires Magnum PI, who discovers not only the location, but that she's been released. Then she calls Clint from criminal jail. Again. So... she's out, goes back in, gets released, and is now back for a yet-to-be-disclosed criminal act?

Is that correct, or did she not get released before calling Clint?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Please explain to me why anyone with a brain would think a reality TV crew would come to rob a bridal shop?  I guess the folks in the Vegas bridal shop where Brittany and Amanda went were more intelligent.

Sorry - I was referring to Matt going to “buy” a diamond engagement ring for Kaitlyn. 

Off topic - but I love Justified (old FX show) and he kinda reminds me of a wannabe Dewey Crowe. For those who haven’t seen - that’s not a compliment.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Why are Scott and Lizzie still in a hotel? Doesn't he have a home to bring her to?

Also, does Megan work? She sure has a lot of free time to go chasing Michael who lives in a different state. 

If anybody looks like a meth head, it's Clint. Skinny, dirty, scabs on his face, rotten teeth. Disgusting. It wouldn't surprise me if he's using, too. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, dsteele said:

I'm not sure I have this straight -
Tracie Tha Goddess binges on mothafuckin' crack. Takes the rental car and gets busted, goes to criminal jail. Clint can't find her so he hires Magnum PI, who discovers not only the location, but that she's been released. Then she calls Clint from criminal jail. Again. So... she's out, goes back in, gets released, and is now back for a yet-to-be-disclosed criminal act?

Is that correct, or did she not get released before calling Clint?

That's correct.  She got arrested twice. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Announcer: If you are in a relationship with someone in prison who will be released soon...

Waiting for Jeff Foxworthy to complete the thought.

Edited by millennium
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Sorry - I was referring to Matt going to “buy” a diamond engagement ring for Kaitlyn. 

Off topic - but I love Justified (old FX show) and he kinda reminds me of a wannabe Dewey Crowe. For those who haven’t seen - that’s not a compliment.

Love Justified, Matt needs to up his personality and have better one liners to be Dewey. He would be goofy in Dewey's signature outfit. 

de23e383cb8735c14de339032fc060d9.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Why are Scott and Lizzie still in a hotel? Doesn't he have a home to bring her to?

Also, does Megan work? She sure has a lot of free time to go chasing Michael who lives in a different state. 

If anybody looks like a meth head, it's Clint. Skinny, dirty, scabs on his face, rotten teeth. Disgusting. It wouldn't surprise me if he's using, too. 

Scott has a home in CA. He can't afford the 4 bedroom with a pool house she is demanding in WI or wherever they are. 

Megan, who knows when she works. She has a lot of money to be buying plane tickets also.

Where do most of these people get their money? Caitlyn is the only one who says she has a job.

Where is Michael coming up with all his money?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Well, I think he's taking the coward's way out of his lady drama- no, not suicide, just getting himself sent back to the slammer.  

What I want to know is what is Sarah 'studying' and when does she do it? And how's that going to work with TWO little kids? And how can she afford her own place, when we've seen no sign of her going to work? I suspect her grandparents are paying to keep her and her crazy out of their own house.

I think Scott's teeth are some prefab dentures/partials, that were not fitted to his own jaw. He said they were uncomfortable. And come on, Lizzie- they were better than what he had, but it hardly turned him into Prince Charming. And I think that car was an Infiniti, right? Even used, those aren't exactly bargain basement cars. He deserves to be ruined.  Also, last week, Jazmine was demanding that her mom choose between her and Scott, but this week, she seems to be just fine with watching the Lizzard try on (way too small) wedding gowns.

 Matt has a real aggressive/mean undercurrent; he seemed to be ready to punch out his friend for questioning his judgement in looking at rings right after fighting with Kaitlyn.

Clint also deserves to be ruined. I just hope his parents don't get financially damaged as he goes down. HOW can he look at that lumpy, hollow-eyed mess and think 'Goddess'?! To say nothing of her sparkling, 'classy' f-bomb based vocabulary.

Aaaand yet another unplanned pregnancy. I used to like Brittany, but now I'm afraid she and Mr. Man deserve each other.

I think the car was a Mazda. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

This episode kind of pissed me off. Last week in the preview, we saw Saran and Megan sitting at a table. Not only was that scene not on this week but it was not shown for next week either. I don’t understand Michael’s mother. He is totally a loser but what was all that “you think she’s the one for me?” and all that stuff? The mother tells him he needs to stay with his family because she was there for him. She does not know what he is feeling inside. Even if Sarah waited for him and sent him commissary, you can’t manufacture feelings that don’t exist. He was acting like he was going to make it work with Sarah because it’s the right thing to do, not because he wants to. Yeah, that’ll work. I guess we’ll find out next week maybe where Megan will be staying. On another note: I swear when Sarah was talking to her friend in the second episode, she said she “might” be pregnant. We never heard anything about confirmation, just her saying from that point on that she is. She's waiting for the right time to tell Michael? Prime time would have been when they made up when the friend walked out in disgust. I’m waiting to hear that this pregnancy was some false alarm or something. 

I love Matt’s friend. Straight, to the point, up front. Love, love, love him.

Shocker about Caitlin’s mother. That was awful to see. Matt actually acted pretty decent with her. I felt so bad for her when she said she feels like an orphan because now she has no parents or grandparents. All she has is a meth head boyfriend who will undoubtedly be back in prison soon. I hope she makes it. If she has no ties there, she needs to work her ass off, save every penny and just get in her car and leave. Start fresh somewhere new. As I'm typing this, my heart is so heavy for her. 

I think Clint is a drug user too. He looks like a homeless person. He’s broken out, his fingernails are bitten to the pit which is just so disgusting and he just reeks of grossness. I can’t look at him without quivering. Maybe I’m out of the loop, but it was my understanding that if a car got impounded that was a rental, the police would contact the rental company. I also don’t understand why the rental company did not call the police when the car was not returned and Clint had no answer for them. 

Nothing to say about Lizzie and Scott except every week he goes on about being out of money but all of a sudden gets teeth and buys her a car. Give me a break. The teeth didn’t make him look less filthy. I ff’d past the stupid waste of time wedding dress scene.

Brittany and Marcellino are on my FF list too. I saw some of the drama but I can’t stand his obnoxious voice and Brittany seems to love stirring shit among people. No thanks. 

Maybe I’m losing patience as I get older, but there’s too much filler: dress shopping, ring shopping, etc. Just get it to already. We’ve known from day one that Michael has a wife. It’s about time for the confrontation already or whatever it is that’s going to happen with these people. They’ve milked it enough.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

44 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Love Justified, Matt needs to up his personality and have better one liners to be Dewey. He would be goofy in Dewey's signature outfit. 

de23e383cb8735c14de339032fc060d9.jpg

OMG.  You are so right. I love Justifed and LOVED! Dewey Crowe.  I guess the anus is on Matt to stay out jail.

For non-Justified folks, anus is not a typo.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I think Lizzie was in federal prison and in the first season she was housed in California.  That’s why Scott and his son were able to drive to supposedly pick her up (remember when he was puking in the orchard).  Lizzie was later transferred to Wisconsin, probably because that is where she was paroled to.  Maybe she has family there and that is why the parole office picked Wisconsin over California.  Scott could theoretically sell his house in California but I bet he is either underwater or maxed out his equity.  Plus his son still lives there.

Michael is an ass but they did start dating six years ago when they were basically teens.  Not too many people want to spend their lives with the teen partners.  They grow apart.

Edited by Spike
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, toodles said:

OMG.  You are so right. I love Justifed and LOVED! Dewey Crowe.  I guess the anus is on Matt to stay out jail.

For non-Justified folks, anus is not a typo.

I never watched Justified . . . but, knowing you, I was sure it wasn't a typo.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I am beginning to think Michael doesn't remember his daughter's name so he just calls her pretty girl.  Michael's mom seems to genuinely appreciate everything Sara has done and likes her, but in the end he will do whatever he wants. When we will see the Sara/Megan (my Queen) confrontation?  Scott is a fool and so is Lizzie thinking he has an endless supply of money to spend on her.  The gown shopping had me laughing out loud.  Those jewelry shop women seemed very nervous, think they were expecting a robbery, they may still get it, he hasn't got any money, what would make him go look at rings.  He can't be trusted, although I thought he was very comforting to Caitlin concerning her mom.  Was that Marcelino's home, it was very nice.  Brittany throwing out her girl and the friend for Marcelino was very surprising.  Hope all will be okay for her and the baby.  Clint is as dumb as box of rocks.  The nerve of Tracie to brush off the car situation,  what a selfish bitch.   Bring on next week!

I doubt the salespeople at the jewelry store thought they were getting robbed since robbers seldom show up with a camera crew, LOL.

And it was said that the party was at Sasha's parent's house.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, sempervivum said:

What I want to know is what is Sarah 'studying' and when does she do it? And how's that going to work with TWO little kids? And how can she afford her own place, when we've seen no sign of her going to work? I suspect her grandparents are paying to keep her and her crazy out of their own house.

And I think that car was an Infiniti, right? Even used, those aren't exactly bargain basement cars. He deserves to be ruined. 

Aaaand yet another unplanned pregnancy. I used to like Brittany, but now I'm afraid she and Mr. Man deserve each other.

Sarah has mentioned more than once she waits tables.  Remember last episode part of the reason she was so mad was because she had to miss a shift because Prince Charming wasn't home to watch Pretty Girl. 

And that car was a Mazda, I forget what model.  I only know because my supervisor at work used to drive one.  Not cheap by any means, but not as pricey as an Infiniti. 

I think Brit

Spoiler

had a chemical pregnancy or something

Spoiler

because she's been all over social media insisting she's not pregnant.

Edited by lezlers
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Michael is an ass but they did start dating six years ago when they were basically teens.  Not too many people want to spend their lives with the teen partners.  They grow apart.

I don't disagree but maybe then those people shouldn't marry and purposefully have unprotected sex with the person they don't want to spend their lives with. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone else notice Michael’s talons fingernails?  I about gagged. Is it popular for men to have long nails?  I don’t even want to think about the funk and grime underneath them 🤢

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Reality police said:

For @toodles

th (21).jpeg

Thank you.  Personally, I think our Dewey is more Clint than Matt.  But I think Dewey is smarter than Clint 😂😂😂

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Every time I have a hard week or feel down, there is Love After Lockup to make me feel sooooo much better about my own life and life choices.  

Thank you, Tracie, for letting me know there is "criminal jail" and apparently "non-criminal jail."  Good to know.  I guess that  means there are criminal-criminals and non-criminal criminals.   I suppose it's a good thing she called when she did since Clint looks as though a barely there wind would blow him away.  His mom needs to fix him about 10 sandwiches, pronto.   This is what your future looks like, Clint, if you continue down this purple, meth-laced road with My Goddess.   I realize he has no backbone and absolutely no balls but I'd be demanding to know where the damn rental car is.   Maybe a sticking point but don't most rental cars have some kind of GPS or something nowadays?  Couldn't the rental place track it? 

I think they could but I believe that Clint didn't report it stolen just so his goddess doesn't get in the trouble. They probably just keep charging him daily rate. 

The most shocking thing this episode was that Caitlin's mother was only 61 when she died.she positively looked like 85+. 

Michael would rather spend time with Meghan. The only time he smiles is when he is talking to her. Sometimes doing the "right thing" is not the right thing. It would be better for him and Sarah to split than trying to change. He will never change and will be cheating on his wife and she will be unhappy and they will fight. She will get pregnant few more times trying to tie him up which won't work. The only one paying for it the most will be the kids who will be growing up in unhealthy environment. So in this case I think the right thing to do is divorce and coparent. 

Brittany was definitely pissed and jealous that her former girlfriend brought someone else with her. Again she is trying to do the right thing but she is obviously in love with Amanda and not Marcellino. Yes he promised to take care of her and it would be easier for her to be with him than starting from scratch but she is just not into men in general it seems. She should just do what makes her happy otherwise again they both will end up miserable and split eventually anyway. And Marcellino just for your information not everyone needs a dick to be happy and have successful and fulfilling relationship. You are a dick with a dick and Brittany definitely doesn't need either. I'm very surprised that she insist on staying with him as it seems she does have some support system outside of jail even though they are her former bunkies and girlfriends but she could make it on her own outside. I think by suppressing her real feelings she is turning everything into too much drama and turning into asshole herself. But I still think she is the smartest of this batch of convicts. I guess she is trying to put together a traditional family unit for her son so that's where Marcellino comes in. 

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, ava111 said:

I guess she is trying to put together a traditional family unit for her son so that's where Marcellino comes in. 

I don't know how Brittany, who professes to be bi (yet seems more lesbian than bi), can make a devil's bargain to let her child be raised by a homophobic control freak like Marcellino.   He would instill biases in that child and probably not be satisified until he/she despises their own mother.   I get the whole "stability" fantasy but some things are not worth the price.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I never watched Justified . . . but, knowing you, I was sure it wasn't a typo.

Lizzie had a Dui in Wisconsin. While awaiting trial on that one she goes to CA and gets another. She does her Ca time and then back to WI to do time on that charge. Starcasm has a good timeline for her. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I ff’d past the stupid waste of time wedding dress scene.

I've decided that every "single" female on every reality show signs a contract that she will visit a bridal store and try on wedding dresses.

It's boring, producers!  Bring on some new ideas.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Well, who the hell can remember the name Aviahna? Why can’t her name be Mary or Betsy or Christina? 

Those aren't the names her parents wanted to give her. It's no harder to remember or pronounce Aviahna than it is Christina. Amy Adams' daughter is named Aviana. The H in the child's name is extraneous to me, but I think Avia(h)na is a pretty name.

I can get with Michael feeling like he doesn't want to be with the same woman he's been with since he was a kid for the rest of his life; that's increasingly rare nowadays. But if that's the case, he shouldn't have MARRIED HER and he should have used a condom. He complains about his situation as though it's not one he created. I can even understand him conning the two women - the more people he has putting money on his books, the better. I can completely understand that. It's a shitty thing to do, but I get it. But why marry Sarah? Marriage is optional. "Michael, I want to get married the next time I visit." "No." And then they're not married! See how easy that is?

I felt genuinely sorry for Caitlin. To lose both parents and her grandparents in three years is just awful. I have a couple of friends who were orphans at young ages and they described it initially as feeling unmoored. Plus she's navigating this new relationship and starting a new job ... she's going through a lot.

Jasmine: your mother just told you in plain English who she is. She is marrying Scott because he's her best option. She doesn't want to work, she certainly doesn't want to work the kinds of jobs she could get as a felon (you're not a "former felon," Lizzie) with no work experience, and Scott and his Chiclets (that dentist needs to be shot) are her best option. That's it. That's what it's going to be. If it weren't Scott it would be someone else; be glad it's not you.

Who the fuck buys a car (it was definitely a Mazda) for someone with no driver's license? Lizzie can't get her license back, right? 

Clint ... I just can't. He's too dumb and pitiful. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2019 at 7:15 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I guess I'm one of those persnickety cheese people (shout out to Sargento) because when Grandma told Sarah to give Avianna "some cheese" and Sarah whipped out that Kraft Single I just about died and might have even said out loud "That is NOT cheese!" 

I said the exact same thing...LOL!  It's okie cheese.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Those aren't the names her parents wanted to give her. It's no harder to remember or pronounce Aviahna than it is Christina. Amy Adams' daughter is named Aviana. The H in the child's name is extraneous to me, but I think Avia(h)na is a pretty name.

I can get with Michael feeling like he doesn't want to be with the same woman he's been with since he was a kid for the rest of his life; that's increasingly rare nowadays. But if that's the case, he shouldn't have MARRIED HER and he should have used a condom. He complains about his situation as though it's not one he created. I can even understand him conning the two women - the more people he has putting money on his books, the better. I can completely understand that. It's a shitty thing to do, but I get it. But why marry Sarah? Marriage is optional. "Michael, I want to get married the next time I visit." "No." And then they're not married! See how easy that is?

I felt genuinely sorry for Caitlin. To lose both parents and her grandparents in three years is just awful. I have a couple of friends who were orphans at young ages and they described it initially as feeling unmoored. Plus she's navigating this new relationship and starting a new job ... she's going through a lot.

Jasmine: your mother just told you in plain English who she is. She is marrying Scott because he's her best option. She doesn't want to work, she certainly doesn't want to work the kinds of jobs she could get as a felon (you're not a "former felon," Lizzie) with no work experience, and Scott and his Chiclets (that dentist needs to be shot) are her best option. That's it. That's what it's going to be. If it weren't Scott it would be someone else; be glad it's not you.

Who the fuck buys a car (it was definitely a Mazda) for someone with no driver's license? Lizzie can't get her license back, right? 

Clint ... I just can't. He's too dumb and pitiful. 

My thoughts as well. The only reason I can come up with regarding the marriage between Michael and Sara is that if he is married, he can relocate his parole to the location of his spouse. This show hurts my brain, for real, and yet I cannot stop watching this train wreck. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, toodles said:

Thank you.  Personally, I think our Dewey is more Clint than Matt.  But I think Dewey is smarter than Clint 😂😂😂

Actually, I don't think either Clint or Matt rise to the level of Dewey Crowe's intelligence. And that, my friends, is a VERY low bar.

“You mean I got FOUR kidneys?”

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, configdotsys said:

This episode kind of pissed me off. Last week in the preview, we saw Saran and Megan sitting at a table. Not only was that scene not on this week but it was not shown for next week either. 

Yessss! I was eagerly awaiting the big meetup between Myqueen and Simple Sarah. And where the HELL are Angie and whatshisname? Did we ever see her leave the bus stop? 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2019 at 10:43 PM, millennium said:

Marcellino: "A woman can't compete with a man in a real relationship" -- as the camera zooms in on the bratwurst being removed from the grill.

Subtle.

I died. Slow-clapped the editors. And knew in my heart someone would post about it here. 

Also, Save Sparkles. 

Also also, "scrummage" should totally be added to the dictionary. ETA: Apparently it IS a word. My bad. I thought he was mixing up "scrum" and "scrimmage" which pretty much is what it means. Sorry, Sad Sam. Didn't mean to assume you didn't know what you were talking about. 

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap · Reason: Because Sam was right and I was wrong
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Brittany has one strange shape.  She looks pretty tall, doesn't seem to have a neck, big on top, thinner on bottom.  Tats everywhere.  What exactly does Amanda see in her other than she was once trapped with her, so might as well fuck her.  Amanda is much better looking in my eyes.  Marcellino is actually a little better looking.

And I'm shocked that the one woman I really thought seemed to just have gotten caught up in a bad circumstance really is manipulative.  I used to think Marcellino would be dangerously violent to her if she stepped out of line.  Now I think he's in more danger.  

While I feel for Caitlyn with her mom's passing, how on earth does a kid who lose her mom to drugs ends up wanting to mate with a drug addict? Is she hoping that through this relationship, she will finally have love conquer the addiction?  

Michael...I continue to be amazed he can get any woman in his life much less two.  Sarah is not attractive, but Megan is I think.  He's not good looking. He's not smart.  He's not a nice person.  Is it just the bad boy appeal?  He doesn't even seem like a sexy bad boy either.  Like he could be squashed by either Sarah and Megan.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

While I feel for Caitlyn with her mom's passing, how on earth does a kid who lose her mom to drugs ends up wanting to mate with a drug addict? Is she hoping that through this relationship, she will finally have love conquer the addiction?  

I think that's it exactly. "This time it will work" is the underlying basis for many relationships that don't seem to make logical sense. It's sad, but it's not something the person can just "snap out of."

Caitlin seems fragile, and she is to some extent, but she has a practical and survivor's sense about her. I think that in the right environment of support, she could climb out of the emotional swamp she's in, hold down a job and make a decent life for herself if she didn't keep getting wrapped up in the drama of replaying her relationship with her mother.

Quote

Did anyone else notice Michael’s talons fingernails?  I about gagged. Is it popular for men to have long nails?

Michael's hideous claws were discussed earlier, everyone seems horrified by them LOL. They are GROSS. I have no idea if long talons a thing among young men, it isn't among any of the ones I know, although lord knows that's not my age group. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

Michael's hideous claws were discussed earlier, everyone seems horrified by them LOL. They are GROSS. I have no idea if long talons a thing among young men

I think prisons have a thing about files. 

Edited by millennium
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

Michael's hideous claws were discussed earlier, everyone seems horrified by them LOL. They are GROSS.

I think the earlier discussion mentioned a metabolic problem/disease.  I wondered if they're "tools," he uses when braiding hair.  Didn't he said he does his own...and did other prisoners'?

I found this answer about nail clippers on a Yahoo site:  I am a Corrections Officer in a max prison in Ohio. Inmates in our system are allowed to buy fingernail clippers in the commissary as long as it doesnt have the file on it. It is against our rules to have any fingernail longer that the end of the finger itself. It is considered a weapon. As such, it is part of our responsibility to watch for this and when noticed, we order them to cut them down.  If they dont have fingernail clippers, I write a pass and send them to medical where we keep several sets of both fingernail and toenail clippers. 

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

I think that's it exactly. "This time it will work" is the underlying basis for many relationships that don't seem to make logical sense. It's sad, but it's not something the person can just "snap out of."

I also think she thinks subconsciously that Matt choosing her over drugs will prove that her mother was wrong to choose drugs over her. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Michael...I continue to be amazed he can get any woman in his life much less two.  Sarah is not attractive, but Megan is I think.  He's not good looking. He's not smart.  He's not a nice person.  Is it just the bad boy appeal?  He doesn't even seem like a sexy bad boy either.  Like he could be squashed by either Sarah and Megan.

Perhaps his smooth talking convinces his (very few) women that he's an expert lover...and then he fulfills his promises.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Marsupial said:

I think that's it exactly. "This time it will work" is the underlying basis for many relationships that don't seem to make logical sense. It's sad, but it's not something the person can just "snap out of."

Caitlin seems fragile, and she is to some extent, but she has a practical and survivor's sense about her. I think that in the right environment of support, she could climb out of the emotional swamp she's in, hold down a job and make a decent life for herself if she didn't keep getting wrapped up in the drama of replaying her relationship with her mother.

Caitlyn seems to have some intelligence.  I think she would be just fine with the right person in her life to lift her up.  Or just be on her own and do it herself. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2019 at 10:16 PM, PityFree said:

 Also doesn’t anyone on this show using birth control???? 

Isn't is Bith Control?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2019 at 7:43 PM, millennium said:

Marcellino: "A woman can't compete with a man in a real relationship" -- as the camera zooms in on the bratwurst being removed from the grill.

Subtle.

I laughed so hard at the bratwurst shot.  That would be all that rage-filled pinhead has to offer.  He always seems a breath away from snapping.  Hasn't occurred to Marcelino yet that there's more to a relationship than dick because he's so bad at being a partner to someone.  When Matt comes off better than you in an episode, it's time to take a harsh look at yourself.  

On 2/16/2019 at 5:32 AM, zenme said:

Did anyone else think those 2 ladies in the jewelry shop  thought they were mixed up in an elaborate scheme to get held up?

Matt's friend kept checking out the cameras in the store.  So, yeah, they are not going to rob the place with the camera crew there, but this brain trust might have thought about trying it later. 

On 2/16/2019 at 12:22 PM, Spike said:

Sparkles is a ridiculous name but one hell of an adorable dog.  What’s with the shade of green in Matt’s bedroom though?  Maybe his mom thought it would calm his raginess.

Mom chose institutional green since institutions are where Matt thrives.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Brittany has one strange shape.  She looks pretty tall, doesn't seem to have a neck, big on top, thinner on bottom.  Tats everywhere.  What exactly does Amanda see in her other than she was once trapped with her, so might as well fuck her.  Amanda is much better looking in my eyes.  Marcellino is actually a little better looking.

And I'm shocked that the one woman I really thought seemed to just have gotten caught up in a bad circumstance really is manipulative.  I used to think Marcellino would be dangerously violent to her if she stepped out of line.  Now I think he's in more danger.  

While I feel for Caitlyn with her mom's passing, how on earth does a kid who lose her mom to drugs ends up wanting to mate with a drug addict? Is she hoping that through this relationship, she will finally have love conquer the addiction?  

Michael...I continue to be amazed he can get any woman in his life much less two.  Sarah is not attractive, but Megan is I think.  He's not good looking. He's not smart.  He's not a nice person.  Is it just the bad boy appeal?  He doesn't even seem like a sexy bad boy either.  Like he could be squashed by either Sarah and Megan.

Thank you! She’s built like a second string linebacker imo. Pretty hair but can’t get past the teeth or the ugly prison tats. Personality is meh. Dunno why anyone would be fighting over her. She’s got 3 kids- none of which are in her custody, and she is not currently using protection? Look, I get that her life was rough, but THREE kids she lost custody of or gave away? Gtfo with that. Let her make her own horrible life decisions but don’t involve another life in that mess. Not a fan. 

And while re-watching previous episodes, Marcelino pissed me off at the lunch scene with Brittany’s bunkie. When he asked her “Oh so you like thugs?” I yelled at my tv “You were trolling INMATE DATING SITES YOU DUMB FUCK!”  Pot meet kettle. Wish Sasha had clapped back with that. Clearly he likes a thug too. Projection much Marcelino? Cuz Brittany sure fits the thug profile. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Cammi said:

Thank you! She’s built like a second string linebacker imo. Pretty hair but can’t get past the teeth or the ugly prison tats. Personality is meh. Dunno why anyone would be fighting over her. She’s got 3 kids- none of which are in her custody, and she is not currently using protection? Look, I get that her life was rough, but THREE kids she lost custody of or gave away? Gtfo with that. Let her make her own horrible life decisions but don’t involve another life in that mess. Not a fan. 

And while re-watching previous episodes, Marcelino pissed me off at the lunch scene with Brittany’s bunkie. When he asked her “Oh so you like thugs?” I yelled at my tv “You were trolling INMATE DATING SITES YOU DUMB FUCK!”  Pot meet kettle. Wish Sasha had clapped back with that. Clearly he likes a thug too. Projection much Marcelino? Cuz Brittany sure fits the thug profile. 

Brittany has THREE kids???  I was only aware of the son she and Marcellino recently visited.  Where are the other two?

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Marcellino can gtfo with his homophobic, lesbian-bashing BS. There's nothing magic about your dick. They can buy one in a store if that's what they're into. I'm a straight girl, and I'd dump any idiot who thinks that boning=satisfaction. If a man holds on to that idea past the age of 16, he's never listened to any woman in his life.

I thought the same thing, too!  It struck me as the classic guy who, when you politely say "No thanks" to a drink and his advances at a nightclub bar, loudly assumes you must be a lesbian because you don't care to get to know him. No, I am just catching a vibe off you that I don't like.  The world does not rotate around your penis.

My hubby actually watched the last half of this with me:  His thoughts:   What is with Brittany's lower teeth?  "Are they Legos?"  "Where does Brittany get her money for her tattoos?" and per LIzzie:  "Eight DUI's?  Is there a legal limit?  And no, LIzzie......Scott is NOT Mr. GQ!"  He also agrees Sarah looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll.  He can't understand the appeal of Michael.  He is flat, unattractive, little, gnome-like, unemployed and a felon.  He, too, thought the ladies in the jewelry store had their fingers on the alarm..  He choked on his coffee when Michael said, "I love women."  His take?  "No, no you don't.  You don't love them or respect them, they are a fling to you and you like to get laid and have them leave."

I agree with the upposter per Lizzie's vocal fry:   Kinda like Valley Girl meets Middle School Girl.  

He agreed that Caitlyn is a pretty girl (no I am not channeling Michael) who could get any man - why she chooses to pursue this loser is beyond me.

Okay Michael:  STOP CALLING YOUR DAUGHTER "PRETTY GIRL."  You think it comes off as sweet but it sounds like you are either calling a dog or luring a girl into your white stalker van.   Or you forgot her name as you are so busy juggling two women.   I have no words for a guy who looks into the camera and says:  "She was on the couch, I was in the bed, she came in, we had sex and that was that."   EWWW GROSS.  Totally love Sarah's friend who calls her out that she is being manipulated and she can't see that and won't support it.  I want her her and Sam, Matt's friend, to get together.  I agree with poster upthread who said yes, an intact family is ideal, but really...at what cost?  Sarah do you want him there out of obligation?  Cause that is what he feels.

Brittany is your CLASSIC shit stirrer.  Inviting all these players to a party?  With alcohol?  Making out (earlier episode) with your girl in front of Marshy Man?  Look, I am no fan of Marshy Man, but Brittany, you are engaging in a relationship that makes him uncomfortable.  You are bi, okay great.  Go get a man who is okay with that as Marshy is NOT okay with that.  But now you are bringing a baby into the middle of your tattooed dysfunctional mess.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size