Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: She Has To Go

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I guess I am the only one that thinks about insurance, saving up the deductible and being ready.

Sadly, they have probably not ever had those thoughts or experiences in their lives or their parents'...probably their single female parent.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She is a fixer, thinks she can "love it out of him"  when that is not how it works.

That is typical child of alcohol- and/or drug-dependent parents.  They try to fix their parents and when that fails, they go on to their next project.

• Love 4

My husband and I used to go in to Boston every day and he had a "short cut" through the big produce warehouse district in Chelsea. There was a strip club smack in the middle of it. I often wondered what sort of ratchet, brokedown strippers ended their careers there.

My ex-bf was a bit of a connoisseur of strip clubs and one day he and a friend decided it would be hilarious to pop into a sleazy section of the red light district at lunchtime. He said the "girls" on offer were genuinely terrifying and that after they ran screaming out of there, lunch was the last thing they wanted. Or women.

Oh, and I call one of my cats "pretty girl" too!! So funny. Although it comes out more like "peeshy peeshy peeshy durrrrrrl."

• LOL 3

I understand things happen but both Sarah ad Brittney have kids already so this is not their first time. 

They're not thinking logically. They just want to tie the baby daddy to them for life. Even when the relationship dies, they have the upper hand and some control. Plus child support. Maybe.

• Love 1
On 2/17/2019 at 9:45 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

And no, LIzzie......Scott is NOT Mr. GQ!" 

Awww...that's just the stuff we say to our loser tricks.  The worse they are, the more we compliment them.  Find their weaknesses and build on them. They want to believe so much.    Clint?   "Clint, Honey, my Prince Charming.  You're SO smart.  I know only you can get me outta this mess.  Do you have some money?"

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

My ex-bf was a bit of a connoisseur of strip clubs and one day he and a friend decided it would be hilarious to pop into a sleazy section of the red light district at lunchtime. He said the "girls" on offer were genuinely terrifying and that after they ran screaming out of there, lunch was the last thing they wanted. Or women.

At a birthday party for a guy I dated casually, I met a disabled young man (15yrs younger than I).  Because I was interested in talking to him (he was in a wheelchair as the result of being thrown out the back of a hatchback at age 15), he asked my date a lot of questions about me--I learned this on our drive home.   A quadraplegic with partial use of his arms, he eventually learned to drive.  To shorten the story.  Because I had paid attention to him, he became interested in me and called too often for my lifestyle: two teenage sons, a hectic job, lived 40 miles from him, and more.  He took me to two strip clubs in our city: eye-opening.  They were in the worst part of town, horrid buildings, and they were "full nude" which meant that alcohol was not served.

The girls in there were sad--not all, but many: toothless, pregnant, very young, unhealthy hair and skin, no rhythm, gyrating slowly.  Costumes: cheapest "sexy" underwear.  They all knew and liked him.  They all came over to talk with him and were very kind.  So was he: $$$   He had a large settlement and just wanted friendship.  These girls weren't "terrifying," but they were beyond pathetic.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Useful 1

HaaCHOO, that is sad, for those women and for that lonely young man. I mean, there are strip clubs that are swanky where the women are beautiful, and there are some that are middle of the road, but it sounds like for whatever reason, he liked the low-down places. It's nice that they were kind to him, at least.

• Love 2
On 2/16/2019 at 5:37 PM, lezlers said:

I don't disagree but maybe then those people shouldn't marry and purposefully have unprotected sex with the person they don't want to spend their lives with. 

Most teens aren't that self-aware or mature. Getting married at any age is a life changer, but particularly as a teen. People change so much in the 10 years after their teens.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're not thinking logically. They just want to tie the baby daddy to them for life. Even when the relationship dies, they have the upper hand and some control. Plus child support. Maybe.

@Pepper Mostly, if "maybe" means a pack of diapers now and then, well then.....yeah that might count as child support.  Can anyone see ANY of these tools paying on a regular basis?  Michael will be earning 29 cents a day making license plates, that won't go too far to buy a slice of cheese for Pretty Girl, lol!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Hahahahaha, true! But, say in Sarah's case--she has a relationship with Michael's family. They'll help her out if necessary. But I think the issue isn't child support so much as having and keeping a connection to the baby daddy. Instead of going out for awhile and breaking up, like normal people, these girls have kids with these guys, tying them together with bonds of kinship and blood, forever. They never have to say good bye. They can be possessive, they can call them all the time, they're still in their lives. We hear Sarah now, caterwauling "THIS is how you treat the MOTHER of your CHILD?". It would have been a lot better for everyone if they'd broken up in 11th grade and gone their separate ways!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@Pepper Mostly, if "maybe" means a pack of diapers now and then, well then.....yeah that might count as child support.  Can anyone see ANY of these tools paying on a regular basis?  Michael will be earning 29 cents a day making license plates, that won't go too far to buy a slice of cheese for Pretty Girl, lol!!

Cheese food lol.  And don’t expect mom or grandma to unwrap it.  They toss it to you like fish to a trained seal.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Cheese food lol.  And don’t expect mom or grandma to unwrap it.  They toss it to you like fish to a trained seal.

I know!!  I thought the same thing!!  Cubed mozzerella with some cut up grapes or apples?  Yes please. But they kinda tossed it at her and made her unwrap it!   "Here Pretty Girl!!!  Here ya go, Pretty Girl!!!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:07 PM, peaceknit said:

Most teens aren't that self-aware or mature. Getting married at any age is a life changer, but particularly as a teen. People change so much in the 10 years after their teens.

But....he married her when he was 26.

• Love 1
On 2/19/2019 at 1:28 PM, Marsupial said:

I mean, there are strip clubs that are swanky where the women are beautiful, and there are some that are middle of the road, but it sounds like for whatever reason, he liked the low-down places. It's nice that they were kind to him, at least.

He probably landed there for that very reason.  He also took me to a Lesbian bar where the women were very excited to see him.  For them, he did beautiful photography at no charge.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Michael, I think?

Oh okay.  Michael (I believe) married Sarah only to be paroled near his daughter and it looked better to the parole board.  He may have said as much but I can't STAND that mumbley way he talks so I listen only when I have to, lol.

Per Megan - there is something else on her agenda, there is something missing that she would seek out and try to marry a loser like Michael.  She seems pleasant enough, has a family and a job.....so why the obsession with Michael?  ANd with meeting Mom and Pretty GIrl?

• Love 4
On 2/16/2019 at 6:44 PM, Phoebe70 said:

Did anyone else notice Michael’s talons fingernails?  I about gagged. Is it popular for men to have long nails?  I don’t even want to think about the funk and grime underneath them 🤢

Every time they show his hands, I have this visual:  

nosferatu.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 2/18/2019 at 5:23 AM, hookedontv said:

I’m getting the vibe that these cast members are just too stupid to make any sort of decent life choice, especially when it comes to children. 

I used to turn to the chucklefucks on Vanderpump Rules to watch such idiocy (minus the children aspect).

The people on this show have raised (or should I say lowered?) the bar for my expectations.  

I've decided every single one of these people deserve each other.

That being said, I can't wait for next season.  This nugget is also absolute gem.  I can't help but wonder why TLC passed on it since this production company does other TLC shows.  I would have thought TLC would have smelled this hot mess a mile away and snatched it up.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@lezlers, to whom are you referring?  I do agree that the people who make these decisions when they are younger but your late 20's?  Let's try a little harder.  Marshy Man is 40!!  

Michael.  My original comment said people who don't way to stay with who they're dating as teenagers shouldn't marry and have babies with them (in reference to Michael, who the original post was about.)

6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh okay.  Michael (I believe) married Sarah only to be paroled near his daughter and it looked better to the parole board.  He may have said as much but I can't STAND that mumbley way he talks so I listen only when I have to, lol.

Per Megan - there is something else on her agenda, there is something missing that she would seek out and try to marry a loser like Michael.  She seems pleasant enough, has a family and a job.....so why the obsession with Michael?  ANd with meeting Mom and Pretty GIrl?

My daughter was playing with my makeup this morning as I was getting ready for work.  I looked at her and said "look at you, pretty girl!" then immediately gagged.

• LOL 8