Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: The Honeypot

• Start Topic

On 3/4/2019 at 1:29 PM, Inquisitionist said:

Uh-oh, there was a "poopers" callback?  What'd I miss?  What'd I miss?  WHAT'D I MISS?  🙂

Season 5, episode 5. Jake and Terry go undercover as gamblers. Holt has the gambling knowledge, but also a gambling addiction, so he's off to the side. When they meet up for their meetings in bathrooms, they check in the stalls for hidden poopers who might overhear them.

3 hours ago, LvHmBirth said:

Season 5, episode 5. Jake and Terry go undercover as gamblers. Holt has the gambling knowledge, but also a gambling addiction, so he's off to the side. When they meet up for their meetings in bathrooms, they check in the stalls for hidden poopers who might overhear them.

Thank you!  I'll have to revisit that one.

I would have thought that Captain Holt would refer to him as "Thomas Mapother, who acts under the alias Tom Cruise", but maybe that's just me. But even if he dislikes them, he cares enough to pay attention to his movies!

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:43 AM, Brandi Maxxxx said:

Why does Organizers Quarterly have an Organizer of the Month feature?

Hey, just because the magazine doesn't come out in April or May doesn't mean things don't need to be organised in those months. There are obviously three featured organisers in each issue.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1