Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OtterMommy

Wishing and Hoping: Wishlist and Anticipation

I want Zachary Levi (who I thought was Fox in the first clue package), Tamera Mowry, Ashley Tisdale, Jorma or Akiva from Lonely Island, Nasim Pedrad, Craig Robinson (his voice is buttah), Jodie Sweetin, T-Boz (cosign, poster above), Brandy, and I love a kid of a celeb, so let's throw in Evan Ross or Nicole/Sofia Richie

I just had a horrifying though.

You know who's just fame-hungry enough to be on this show, and at just the exact level of fame at this moment for the casting agents to seek her out?

Omarosa.

*shudder*

I've mentioned that in another thread.

David Cook

Darren Chris

LOOOOOOONG shot, never gonna happen, but a girl can dream: Julie Andrews

• Like 2

17 hours ago, vavera4ka said:

LOOOOOOONG shot, never gonna happen, but a girl can dream: Julie Andrews

After Gladys Knight, Donny Osmond, and Patty LaBelle, never say never. Especially after Julie Andrews' bit part in Aquaman.

Didn't she lose her singing voice after some botched surgery?

Also, she's 84 years old. Gladys and Patti are both only 75. Especially considering how much the body slows down as you get older, I don't think it's practical any more.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 5:14 PM, SnideAsides said:

Didn't she lose her singing voice after some botched surgery?

Also, she's 84 years old. Gladys and Patti are both only 75. Especially considering how much the body slows down as you get older, I don't think it's practical any more.

Yes, several years ago she had surgery to remove nodes on her vocal chords, which resulted in damage.  I'm not sure if the surgery was actually botched or if she just fell into that unfortunate group of people who get the "risks" and not the cure.

I personally have not heard her sing, besides a few lines at a Tony Awards ceremony, when it was very clear that her voice was gone.  I love Julie Andrews and I think that she would have been game for this, but I'm not sure I would want to hear her if her voice was shot.  I'd rather remember her voice when it was amazing.

• Like 3

On 12/19/2019 at 9:04 PM, BoogieBurns said:

I want Zachary Levi (who I thought was Fox in the first clue package), Tamera Mowry, Ashley Tisdale, Jorma or Akiva from Lonely Island, Nasim Pedrad, Craig Robinson (his voice is buttah), Jodie Sweetin, T-Boz (cosign, poster above), Brandy, and I love a kid of a celeb, so let's throw in Evan Ross or Nicole/Sofia Richie

I'd love to See Zach Levi, Ashley Tisdale, Craig Robinson and Jodie on the Show. 

• Like 2

I would love to see Melody Thorton of PCD fame just to see Nicole's head implode during the eventual reveal and also being pissy throughout Melody's stay as she'll surely recognize her voice.     

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1