Type keyword(s) to search

Wishing and Hoping: Wishlist and Anticipation

• Start Topic

I want Zachary Levi (who I thought was Fox in the first clue package), Tamera Mowry, Ashley Tisdale, Jorma or Akiva from Lonely Island, Nasim Pedrad, Craig Robinson (his voice is buttah), Jodie Sweetin, T-Boz (cosign, poster above), Brandy, and I love a kid of a celeb, so let's throw in Evan Ross or Nicole/Sofia Richie

Didn't she lose her singing voice after some botched surgery?

Also, she's 84 years old. Gladys and Patti are both only 75. Especially considering how much the body slows down as you get older, I don't think it's practical any more.

• Love 1
On 1/18/2020 at 5:14 PM, SnideAsides said:

Didn't she lose her singing voice after some botched surgery?

Also, she's 84 years old. Gladys and Patti are both only 75. Especially considering how much the body slows down as you get older, I don't think it's practical any more.

Yes, several years ago she had surgery to remove nodes on her vocal chords, which resulted in damage.  I'm not sure if the surgery was actually botched or if she just fell into that unfortunate group of people who get the "risks" and not the cure.

I personally have not heard her sing, besides a few lines at a Tony Awards ceremony, when it was very clear that her voice was gone.  I love Julie Andrews and I think that she would have been game for this, but I'm not sure I would want to hear her if her voice was shot.  I'd rather remember her voice when it was amazing.

• Love 3
On 12/19/2019 at 9:04 PM, BoogieBurns said:

I want Zachary Levi (who I thought was Fox in the first clue package), Tamera Mowry, Ashley Tisdale, Jorma or Akiva from Lonely Island, Nasim Pedrad, Craig Robinson (his voice is buttah), Jodie Sweetin, T-Boz (cosign, poster above), Brandy, and I love a kid of a celeb, so let's throw in Evan Ross or Nicole/Sofia Richie

I'd love to See Zach Levi, Ashley Tisdale, Craig Robinson and Jodie on the Show. 

• Love 2

I would love to see Melody Thorton of PCD fame just to see Nicole's head implode during the eventual reveal and also being pissy throughout Melody's stay as she'll surely recognize her voice.     

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Still hoping that one day we could get Bryan Adams on this show.  Or Brian Littrell.

Audra McDonald.  Monica.  Paula Abdul.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:35 AM, Josh371982 said:

I'd love to See Zach Levi, Ashley Tisdale, Craig Robinson and Jodie on the Show. 

It seems obvious that the Fox shows are sharing cast - "Masked Singer", "Masked Dancer", "I Can See Your Voice".  Adrienne Bailon on ICSYV.  Brian Austin Green was on MS and then ended up a panelist on MD.  So I think Ashley Tisdale and Craig Robinson are definite possibilities.

Bumping this thread up.  Seems to me that the show is losing a lot of steam and in need of an overhaul.  I'm not sure how ratings are doing, but this season was a major letdown for me.  It's not as fun as it used to me.

Get rid of Nick as host.  He needs some time on his hands so he can make the rounds visiting all of his illegitimate children and their various baby mamas.  FIRE KEN JEONG.  Get rid of Jenny as well.

My wishes for the masked singers has changed little over the past several years:

Bryan Adams, Michelle Pfeiffer, Audra McDonald, Brian Littrell, AJ McLean, Tiffany Haddish, Monica, Paula Abdul, T-Boz, Debbie Gibson.  We need some star power.

And we also need some people we didn't know can sing.  Athletes and actors who can sing but aren't necessarily known for their singing.

What we don't need are people who CANNOT sing at all.  Kirstie Alley, Rudy, Joe Buck... we don't need people like this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I agree with many of your suggestions, Blackwing.  I definitely want Nick to go.  I don’t think I can tolerate him anymore.  Something is not right. It’s like he is OCD with breeding.  It’s sickening.  He needs help.  Get him off this show.  His recent comments are concerning.  

I like Ken, but I don’t mind the other judges getting switched out.  Apparently, being on the show is pretty hard work. i get why it’s difficult to get good contestants.  They have to invent some better incentives.  I wonder if more would come on, if the cast was changed.  

On 5/19/2022 at 5:31 PM, blackwing said:

Get rid of Nick as host.  He needs some time on his hands so he can make the rounds visiting all of his illegitimate children and their various baby mamas.  FIRE KEN JEONG.  Get rid of Jenny as well.

Please, TPTB, make these happen!!!!