Type keyword(s) to search

Under the Mask: Clues and Clue Discussion

• Start Topic

On 5/2/2020 at 7:51 AM, Commando Cody said:

I still believe that some of the performers are only available for a limited time.  I think they are given bad songs to sing so it doesn't look fixed.  

I'm convinced that someone like Drew Carey or Tom Bergeron don't have the free time to do a show like this and that's why they made it as far as they did. I believe I read that Patti LaBelle wanted out, if true I wouldn't blame her for that because those masks look very claustrophobic and hot and neither of those things sound appealing to me.

• Love 2

From the beginning, I've thought Ringmaster was Jordin Sparks, although I think she's trying to disguise her voice to a degree by singing deeper at times than she normally would. I didn't really understand the clues of the previous packages or how they would connect to her, which made me wonder if I could be wrong, but I feel certain after last night's show. In the package, she talked about doing something completely new 10 years ago even though music is her first love. 2012 was when Jordin Sparks first started acting in films because her label was keeping her from releasing music back then (long story). Anyway, her first film was Sparkle--which was Whitney Houston's last movie and also produced her last single ("Celebrate," which she and Jordin performed together). So the "I Will Always Love You" song choice was also a clue to me.

I hope she wins, just so we get the max number of performances from her. Plus, then she can say she's won two FOX hit shows, lol.

• Love 1