Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/15/2019 at 9:05 PM, thehepburn said:

Yes he will, and has in the past.

Then he gets some 25 yr old twat on the show mock how that 35 yr old's eggs are decaying and dying.

If you're referring to Tracy from Colton's season, who was mocked by Demi for her age, she was 31 when she appeared on that season. I wasn't being facetious, I honestly don't remember seeing any women who were over 35 when they first appeared on the show since I started watching, which was Brad 1.0. Even when the Bachelor was older (Brad 2.0, Ick Vile, Arie) the women weren't anywhere close to the same age.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I’m STILL not sold on Hannah and Peter doing anything and that she didn’t just tell Luke she fucked in a windmill, regardless of what the edit implied.  Her little wink during her ITM during her Luke date also made me pause.  She was not into that date with Peter or him, and they were awkward to watch as usual, regardless of if she caved and screwed him after he kept yanking at her clothes.  IMO

Fortunately for me it looks like his gf just killed his bachelor chances. He is boring tv and a horn dog.  I could not watch a season of him.  I do not like him, at all.

Also Tyler has been spotted in LA. We will find out why soon enough.

Edited by dirtypop90
15 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

If you're referring to Tracy from Colton's season, who was mocked by Demi for her age, she was 31 when she appeared on that season. I wasn't being facetious, I honestly don't remember seeing any women who were over 35 when they first appeared on the show since I started watching, which was Brad 1.0. Even when the Bachelor was older (Brad 2.0, Ick Viall, Arie) the women's weren't anywhere close to the same age.

No, I was not referring to Tracy.

I was talking in general terms but if you want a specific example, Mary Delgado - the "winner" of S6 - was 37 when she won and 35 when she first appeared in S4.

• Love 4

I know I may be all alone on this hill but I'm still leaning towards Hannah not picking anyone. Correct me if I'm wrong but did anyone notice that in tonight's promo they showed her all her angsting over her Final 2 and showed a FRC table but no shot of Hannah in her FRC gown?

Yes, obviously they would hide the F2 because tonight's episode ended before the RC where per RS's spoilers, Peter is sent home. But even if they don't show the guys, they could still her as we know the lead takes many promo shots at the FRC. 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

Also Tyler has been spotted in LA. We will find out why soon enough.

Two separate posters on Reddit who are from Jupiter have heard from people close to Tyler's family that he's been offered the Bachelor role and he's there for those discussions. I believe it. They would be crazy to pass him up and I don't buy for one second that he's hung up on Hannah or wanting her back.

And yes, I know they talk to multiple people about being the Bachelor and it might not mean anything and blah blah blah. I still think he's their first choice. He's basically the most desired contestant since Emily and they went all out to get her as the lead.

Edited by dom16
  • Love 10

Hannah's "He's the most respectful man I've ever met" or however she phrased it... Fleiss would be an idiot not to sign him up.  And Tyler would be crazy not to at least listen to the pitch.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Tyler is Robert Mitchum and Paul Newman combined, and I like him a lot.   the only reason I would NOT want him to be the bachelor is that I usually end up hating the Bachelor, and I don't want to hate Tyler.

• Love 22
(edited)

Reality Steve MTA Spoilers:

The “Men Tell All” taped this past Friday in LA and here is what you can expect to see:

-The 17 guys who were there: Connor S, Luke S, Luke P, Dustin, Matteo, Grant, Mike, Cam, John Paul Jones, Dylan, Brian, Daron, Garrett, Devin, Jonathan, Old Matt Donald, & Ryan.

-The format was changed up. The show started with just Chris Harrison and Luke in the hot seat and that filming went on FOR 2 HOURS. The guys were all backstage watching. At one point, I believe Devin even came out to the stage and got on Luke for something he said.

-While in the hot seat with Chris, he was asked what he regretted and Luke said he was sorry for holding Hannah to such a high standard and being a perfect woman, and yeah, that’s a terrible answer.

-After the 2 hours of just Chris and Luke, then they bring the guys on stage and they went at him for another hour. Their frustrations stemmed from the fact that Luke couldn’t just apologize for what he did. Always seemed to talk in circles and make excuses, which then in turn caused the guys to keep going after him.

-Luke never lost his cool or started yelling at anyone, but, he backtracking and trying to explain himself because he was coming across so poorly. Luke even said he wouldn’t change anything about his experience because it’s helped him learn and grow. The guys were pissed and he eventually back pedaled and noted a couple things he would change, specifically being prideful and lying to the guys.

-The guys said they won’t accept Luke’s apology until they see him change. They were mad he kept saying he was sorry and that he would change but then turn around and do something different.

-The three hot seat interviews after Luke were: Cam, Mike, and John Paul Jones. These were essentially exactly what you expected them to be. Make no mistake, this was the Luke show with other guys getting co-starring roles.

-When Hannah came out, she explained why the Luke attraction was so strong. She felt because a lot of the guys applied not even knowing she was the “Bachelorette,” she was nervous and had so many insecurities the first night that she wasn’t gonna be liked, and Luke was the one who assured her the most he was into her. And in turn, that blinded her to him, and it was hard to let him go all season because he was there for her in the beginning when it was her most vulnerable time.

-She said Luke was the closest thing she’s ever experienced to love at first sight and she will never deny that feelings were real. She had to have clarity about Luke for herself and really feel the relationship close. She couldn’t bring herself to end it based on what the guys were telling her. She said she finally saw that after he spoke so horribly to her during the overnight dinner. Didn’t feel any doubt or shed any tears over sending him home.

-There was a debate about Luke’s hometown date. Luke claimed Hannah told his youth group she wouldn’t sleep with anyone in the fantasy suite. She denied the claim saying she would never talk to the youth group about fantasy suites, and Luke needs to stop making everything about sex because fantasy suites are much more than that. Which is interesting, because normally you’d say, “Well, it’s he said, she said at this point.” Someone must be lying. But actually, there were other people there – his church group. So someone could ask anyone in that church group if Hannah told them she wouldn’t sleep with anyone on the fantasy suites. However, I think if one of them ever defended Luke, that would turn into, “Well of course they’re gonna say that Hannah told them that.” And even IF Hannah did, is she not allowed to change her mind?

During a commercial break, Luke left the show. Since I tweeted it out, I found out exactly what happened. Luke didn’t leave on his own. He had to be on a red eye Friday night to be back in Atlanta for a wedding on Saturday. You see the pics on his IG from Saturday of him at this wedding. I was emailed by someone who attended the wedding saying that’s why he left the show. However, Chris Harrison will make it seem like Luke left on his own “because he had to catch a plane. Who cares!” was the exact quote. So it was a legitimate reason why Luke won’t be there for the final couple segments, but he’s there a majority of the show.

More notes from the show:

-JPJ was also a fan favorite. They made the audience chant for him on multiple occasions. There were lots of signs passed out to the audience and they brought chicken nuggets out on trays to the audience after his hot seat.

-Hannah said Mike wasn’t her person but there was nothing wrong in the relationship and that’s what made that break up difficult. He came up and hugged Hannah.

– Jonathan told Luke that he was disappointed in him because they connected the first night over faith. Basically implied that he was giving Christianity a bad rep and he couldn’t defend him any more.

-Only Demi and Kristina were there from BIP and they do a little intro before a clip is shown, even though the audience and the guys never got to see it.

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2

Ughhhhh.... so Luke P. is STILL getting rewarded for his boorish behavior.  I think I'm going to skip  the MTA.  I have no interest in the Luke P. tour and I wish they would of used that time to let us get more into personalities of the other guys.  

• Love 3

While in the hot seat with Chris, he was asked what he regretted and Luke said he was sorry for holding Hannah to such a high standard and being a perfect woman.

Oblivious.  Condescending.  He would be impossible to live with.  This comment reminded me of Jake Pavelka and his "I've been told I'm too perfect" comments... and we all know what a rageoholic jerk he turned out to be.

• Love 8

Jonathan told Luke that he was disappointed in him because they connected the first night over faith. Basically implied that he was giving Christianity a bad rep and he couldn’t defend him any more.

I had to go look up to see who Jonathan was.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Oblivious.  Condescending.  He would be impossible to live with.  This comment reminded me of Jake Pavelka and his "I've been told I'm too perfect" comments... and we all know what a rageoholic jerk he turned out to be.

That's why I can't wait to listen to what Vienna has to say on Steve's podcast on Thursday as Jake is my least favorite bachelor.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I really wonder how Hannah will spin her poor taste in men on ATFR.  The ending is so bleak TPTB must try to spin it as she's an "independent woman who doesn't need a man."  But that doesn't really jive with what we've seen of her this season. Maybe "she's learned a lot"?  though I'm not sure she has; I think she has a few more trainwreck relationships in her future.  Or will they not try to spin it at all and let their bachelorette and this season just be the trainwreck it is?  

The people mag shoot and media circuit she will do solo.  She will have to talk about Jed's ex, Luke, windmill sex, and the love for Tyler, over and over and over again.

When's the last time a bachelorette did the media circuit solo?  Has it ever happened?

(edited)
2 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

The ending is so bleak TPTB must try to spin it as she's an "independent woman who doesn't need a man." 

I don't think TPTB will ever acknowledge that such a thing exists. That would undermine the entire premise of the franchise.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

When's the last time a bachelorette did the media circuit solo?  Has it ever happened?

Jenn might have been alone at the end of her season but its been so long ago that I don't even remember what kind of media tour there was, if any.   

Everyone else became engaged, though both Emily/Jef and DeAnna/Jesse crashed and burned pretty quickly.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Jenn might have been alone at the end of her season but its been so long ago that I don't even remember what kind of media tour there was, if any.   

Everyone else became engaged, though both Emily/Jef and DeAnna/Jesse crashed and burned pretty quickly.  

Emily and Jef lasted a while. He even moved to NC for a bit. Yea, I used to be a fan, LOL!

12 hours ago, CindyBee said:

That's why I can't wait to listen to what Vienna has to say on Steve's podcast on Thursday as Jake is my least favorite bachelor.   

I listened to her on Olivia's podcast....she is NOT kind about him.

• Love 2
(edited)

I finally read the entire article about Peter's ex. No, it was not as bad as what Jed did, but still quite sneaky. I wonder if it will hurt his chances to be the next lead? I still say if Tyler wants it, it is his.

Do you think it will be brought up during the ATFR?

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 2

If they’re still considering him for bachelor they will bring it up, just so Peter can say it was nothing “I Was dating a girl whom I broke up with long before I went on the show.”  The bachelor alum like Rachel, nick, Colton have already said it’s nothing. Kendall replied on twitter stating it’s weird Peter was in a relationship during that time because he matched with her friend on a dating app during that time, but then deleted the tweet. I think they’ve all received matching orders from TPTB re Peter, which indicates to me they still want him for bachelor.  They all had no problem throwing Jed under the bus pretty quickly after the people mag article.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

If they’re still considering him for bachelor they will bring it up, just so Peter can say it was nothing “I Was dating a girl whom I broke up with long before I went on the show.”  The bachelor alum like Rachel, nick, Colton have already said it’s nothing. Kendall replied on twitter stating it’s weird Peter was in a relationship during that time because he matched with her friend on a dating app during that time, but then deleted the tweet. I think they’ve all received matching orders from TPTB re Peter, which indicates to me they still want him for bachelor.  They all had no problem throwing Jed under the bus pretty quickly after the people mag article.

first off, they broke up several months before the show, and she already has a boyfriend--so why is she so invested in "getting back at Peter" when she has moved on and is happy?? If i was her boyfriend, i'd be wondering why she is still so interested in what her ex is doing so long after their break up. its tiring all these people who want their fame and revenge, its tiresome. yet noone said a word about Tayisha who was posting all over social media and twitter about her guy she was with until the nite before the show. double standards of the show? 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, CindyBee said:

it was revealed during Jens season that before filming started she had gotten in a very serious realtionship with some business man--thus the total lack of interest on her part during filming. first and only season I had to stop watching.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

first off, they broke up several months before the show, and she already has a boyfriend--so why is she so invested in "getting back at Peter" when she has moved on and is happy?? If i was her boyfriend, i'd be wondering why she is still so interested in what her ex is doing so long after their break up. its tiring all these people who want their fame and revenge, its tiresome. yet noone said a word about Tayisha who was posting all over social media and twitter about her guy she was with until the nite before the show. double standards of the show? 

Seems Peter's breakup was in December and filming for The Bachelorette started mid-March. I have no idea why this is an issue for anyone!

• Love 14
(edited)
24 minutes ago, deSchenke said:

Seems Peter's breakup was in December and filming for The Bachelorette started mid-March. I have no idea why this is an issue for anyone!

Yeah and what's so wrong even if he broke up with her for the show? At least it is clear cut and expectations were communicated. Everyone knows whoever chooses to go on the show has a bit of a famewhore in them. Nothing new.

Maybe he let her on with all the talk about the future when they were dating but people do it and then break up all the time. It just seems he doesn't like her enough. Peter could very well be a player but the story his ex told...meh. And all these exes wishing Hannah well but in fact they are making it more difficult for her by coming out with the dirty laundry after the fact when all has been said and done and Hannah can't change the decisions she has made. It's just pouring salt in the wound.

And to me, it is pretty low to screenshot and publish private messages between two people. Unless someone is doing something immoral or criminal, there is no need for it.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 14

I have hope that Peter is just really ready to settle down.  In the text messages his ex girlfriend posted he's practically begging her to move closer to him and she doesn't really address the issue.  Maybe he got tired of waiting for her to make a serious commitment. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sugar Biscuit said:

I have hope that Peter is just really ready to settle down.  In the text messages his ex girlfriend posted he's practically begging her to move closer to him and she doesn't really address the issue.  Maybe he got tired of waiting for her to make a serious commitment. 

all i can say is if it was that serious <eyeroll> she moved on rather quickly, I hope her boyfriend takes note of her extreme interested in getting back at her ex. I guess whenever I broke up with someone who i felt was a jerk, i didnt warn people or feel the need for revenge, I figured they would show themselves. she should be happy, looks like Hannah set him up for heartbreak. that should satisfy her.

• Love 4
(edited)

My understanding is that Peter's Ex only spoke up after she was characterized ON THE SHOW by Peter and his family as having broken his heart when HE was the one who dumped HER before Christmas. I have no problem with it and I dont see it as "getting back at Peter".

Edited by thehepburn
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, thehepburn said:

My understanding is that Peter's Ex only spoke up after she was characterized ON THE SHOW by Peter and his family as having broken his heart when HE was the one who dumped HER before Christmas. I have no problem with it and I dont see it as "getting back at Peter".

Well it sounds like he was heart broken because she wouldn’t commit to him. It was a 2 second blurb on tv, i barely remember it. We can agree to disagree- she supposedly has moved on, has a boyfriend now- why does she care? She needs to move on and now that her current boyfriend sees that she’s willing to share private texts he better start erasing everything .

• Love 7

Does anyone really care who broke up with who?  I don't.  Maybe Peter and his family were talking about someone else. Maybe he told his family she broke up with him because he didn't want them to know it was the other way around. For what reasons?  I don't know and I don't care.  And I don't care because it was well before filming started.

If Peter's ex wanted to set the record straight with her friends, that's fine.  But why go to news sources with it?  I think she should focus on her current boyfriend rather than concern herself over what her ex-boyfriend is doing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

Well it sounds like he was heart broken because she wouldn’t commit to him. It was a 2 second blurb on tv, i barely remember it. We can agree to disagree- she supposedly has moved on, has a boyfriend now- why does she care? She needs to move on and now that her current boyfriend sees that she’s willing to share private texts he better start erasing everything .

Well, it sounds like he wanted her to move until he found out that he was in the running to be on the show. Then he dropped her like a hot potato. But yeah, let's agree to disagree.

48 minutes ago, deSchenke said:

Does anyone really care who broke up with who?  I don't.  Maybe Peter and his family were talking about someone else. Maybe he told his family she broke up with him because he didn't want them to know it was the other way around. For what reasons?  I don't know and I don't care.  And I don't care because it was well before filming started.

If Peter's ex wanted to set the record straight with her friends, that's fine.  But why go to news sources with it?  I think she should focus on her current boyfriend rather than concern herself over what her ex-boyfriend is doing.

Except that the news source went to her.

My first thought was he was begging her to move not because he really loved her but because he was looking for someone to split the rent for an apartment.  A lot of 20 year old guys are doing this.  Peter still lives at home, which I was surprised by because he's a pilot.  But maybe the young, new ones don't make a lot.

He's doesn't need her anymore because he will be able to promote tea on instagram. 

Did anyone else read he signed up to this show 6 years ago when he was 21 and trying to be an actor?  Who was the bachelorette then?

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Well, it sounds like he wanted her to move until he found out that he was in the running to be on the show. Then he dropped her like a hot potato. But yeah, let's agree to disagree.

Except that the news source went to her.

Everyone has free will. She is now in love with someone else - a simple “ no comment “ will do. She may feel like she won in the short term, but this is not a good look for her and if i was dating someone who felt they had to release texts from a prior relationship , that they cared so much to do that , i wouldn’t be happy . So yes we disagree. I’m not saying Peter or Arie or tayisha or anyone who has dated someone before a show is a saint, but if you have already moved on with another man, be the bigger person. Nothing will convince me otherwise that for some reason her current relationship isn’t enough for her to try and ruin his. Very sad.

41 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

My first thought was he was begging her to move not because he really loved her but because he was looking for someone to split the rent for an apartment.  A lot of 20 year old guys are doing this.  Peter still lives at home, which I was surprised by because he's a pilot.  But maybe the young, new ones don't make a lot.

He's doesn't need her anymore because he will be able to promote tea on instagram. 

Did anyone else read he signed up to this show 6 years ago when he was 21 and trying to be an actor?  Who was the bachelorette then?

How is that relevant? That was 6 years ago?? Gosh I’d hate to be held responsible for things i did when i was 21. Wow.

• Love 7

^ I was curious who the bachelorette was?

---

Update re Tyler for Bach.  He flew from NY to LA for just a day.  Possible next bach?  I don't want to get excited but I am REALLY excited.  He hit a million on instagram before the finale!  He has to be their guy? YES YES YES?!!!!

• Love 3

Peter's ex is a model. I really think it's as simple as that. She's getting a ton of publicity, and probably a lot of IG followers. She probably saw all the publicity Jed's ex got. Her name, and her band's name, has been everywhere. 

I don't think it's a big deal that he broke up with her months before he went on the show. I think it shows more respect than dating her up until the day he left. 

That post about her current BF now being warned because she released private texts? That is for sure the truth.

• Love 10

I doubt Peter Ex did it for the publicity. Look how she is being vilified in this thread when it is literally yesterday's news. I was surprised when I hit this thread and saw it being talked about by a bunch of posters I have never seen in this thread before.

Ppl can buy that Peter was heartbroken by the Ex except that leaks are coming out left and right these days that Peter was seeing chicks left and right on various dating apps while he was saying ILYs to the ex last fall-winter. Doesnt sound like the actions of a heartbroken manslut to me. YMMV.

42 minutes ago, deSchenke said:

What compelled them to do that? 

Because TB feeds a lot of these tabloids' content.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, valen said:

Peter's ex is a model. I really think it's as simple as that. She's getting a ton of publicity, and probably a lot of IG followers. She probably saw all the publicity Jed's ex got. Her name, and her band's name, has been everywhere. 

I don't think it's a big deal that he broke up with her months before he went on the show. I think it shows more respect than dating her up until the day he left. 

Peter, is that you? Welcome to the boards.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I have been thinking about the next Bachelor. I'd be OK with Peter. I would rather Tyler. And I would be perfectly happy with Mike too. Mike is older. Ultimately, he'd probably be a great lead. If Tyler wasn't so damn hot, I'd be 100% Mike.  But Mike has surpassed Peter in my rankings.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

I have been thinking about the next Bachelor. I'd be OK with Peter. I would rather Tyler. And I would be perfectly happy with Mike too. Mike is older. Ultimately, he'd probably be a great lead. If Tyler wasn't so damn hot, I'd be 100% Mike.  But Mike has surpassed Peter in my rankings.

Yeah. Mike could be a great bachelor that he is matured, wiser and more attractive guy to be the next lead.

• Love 4

I like Mike because he really seemed to work at having a good time on the dates.

Hannah was not that great at making the dates seem crazy enjoyable.

I want dates that I'm envious of not rolling my eyes at....

• Love 4

I think that Mike's dazzling smile is a facade in that he seems as quick to scowl as he is to smile but ppl forget about that. i would like him just for the novelty of a black TB but he seems harder to manipulate for the showrunners which would not appeal to them among other things.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I still wish they would do a mike/Tyler show. I like Peter a lot, but we already had whole on the wings of love thing with Jake, I think having them together would be totally amazing 🙂

On 7/17/2019 at 9:38 AM, nlkm9 said:

first off, they broke up several months before the show, and she already has a boyfriend--so why is she so invested in "getting back at Peter" when she has moved on and is happy?? If i was her boyfriend, i'd be wondering why she is still so interested in what her ex is doing so long after their break up. its tiring all these people who want their fame and revenge, its tiresome. 

Because he was LYING to her while they were dating.  He never told her he applied.  He was trying to get on the show AT THE SAME TIME he was telling her he loved her and wanted to live with her.   Then she later found out he was also seeing other women.  At the same time.

It's a very simple concept.  If a man loves you and really wants to live with you, he does not date other women and apply to go on a TV show where he can date and potentially screw another woman.  

Seriously.  And she told her story to warn other women about his actions, not for payback.  

Her interviews were very specific about the events.  Peter was clearly in the wrong, and a liar. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, leighdear said:

Because he was LYING to her while they were dating.  He never told her he applied.  He was trying to get on the show AT THE SAME TIME he was telling her he loved her and wanted to live with her.   Then she later found out he was also seeing other women.  At the same time.

It's a very simple concept.  If a man loves you and really wants to live with you, he does not date other women and apply to go on a TV show where he can date and potentially screw another woman.  

Seriously.  And she told her story to warn other women about his actions, not for payback.  

Her interviews were very specific about the events.  Peter was clearly in the wrong, and a liar. 

I dont defend his actions at all--but the fact is, as the old saying goes, living well is the best revenge. I and many others question her willingness to spite him and share personal texts, what is her point except to be spiteful? if she wasnt " so in love " already and claiming she is over him, then it seems petty and spiteful and probably not good for her current relationship. Im sorry she was hurt, she is far from the first to be hurt and will certainly not the last. she got what she wanted cause here we are still talking about it. and if it gives her satisfaction to "ruin" what she thinks he has, thats a shame. Karma works its own special magic. seems that the media is really chasing these stories this season and need to figure another way to revive this show. oh and to "warn others about his actions" is payback. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, thehepburn said:

I think that Mike's dazzling smile is a facade in that he seems as quick to scowl as he is to smile but ppl forget about that. i would like him just for the novelty of a black TB but he seems harder to manipulate for the showrunners which would not appeal to them among other things.

what about a dual mike/Tyler bachelor duo?? I would LOVE that!!

(edited)

I am not sticking up for Peter either, but I heard he didn’t apply, that they approached him to be on. If they were truly serious, she wouldn’t have moved on so quickly and been totally in love again and he wouldn't have accepted. So maybe all’s well that ends well. 

As I have said many times, I’ll bet the number of contestants who do this is a lot! Tayisha (? spelling) did it. She was with her boyfriend up until the day before she left  I don’t remember as much outrage over that.

What makes Jed so much worse is his plan to make it far, become famous and go back to his girlfriend. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 5
(edited)
20 hours ago, adhoc said:

Peter, is that you? Welcome to the boards.

LOL. No. I go all the way back to TWOP. I had some trouble when the board switched to primetimer from previouslytv, but I've been here a looooong time. 

Edited by valen
  • Love 1