Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E14: Lost in translation

• Start Topic

On 2/11/2019 at 7:44 AM, luckyroll3 said:

Nene sucked all the air out of the bachelorette party.  They enable her way too much, especially when she walked in and started in on Tanya again.  Just because she's having a bad day, doesn't mean gets to be a dick to everybody.

Yup.  It's like she's mad that his cancer is getting in the way of his chauffeur, butler, stylist, chef, manager duties (or whatever else he did for her).

I always enjoy when the ladies have fun together.  As dumb as the bachelorette party was, it was a nice gesture by Tanya and it was great to see the ladies being silly.  And I would totally be Kandi showing up in actual pajamas!

Good thing Greg didn't take chemo then. He would have even less time to wait on her hand and foot.

On 2/11/2019 at 4:14 PM, DrSparkles said:

Did y’all see whatshername get locked out of her room?!

Hilarious!

4 hours ago, kassa said:

Did they order their own food, though?  I  might have missed it if they did.  I took it as a planned "event" dinner that had disregarded one of the guests.  If she had a menu and didn't go for non-fish protein, that's on her. 

They brought in food without them ordering. They brought Porsha sushi and she told them she couldn't eat raw fish.

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:02 AM, politichick said:

I know that Nene sounds selfish, but few people can understand what a caretaker goes through and the enormous burdens they bear unless you go through it yourself. Part of her tough talk is likely a facade in part because she doesn't want to seem vulnerable or weak, and she's really super scared about Gregg's health and the possibility of losing her husband and her child losing his dad. There have been many ups and downs but they've been together for eons. And who is helping her keep it together?

Tanya needs to get over herself in my opinion and just let it go. She knows Nene can be mean and that she's going through something so just let that shit go. She gave less thought to her childish bachelorette party. I think we saw just snippets of that and they likely ate more of the food than we saw, but it was way too much food to begin with. Why would she order a hundred burgers? Maybe the hotel staff got some free goodies. If they're untouched, why not?

Those "pickles" were actually persian cucumbers, i think. And as dicks they were pretty damned limp! What the hell did Marlo drink at the club? I need to look at that 4 am scene again.

It was nice and very grownup of Kandi to genuinely apologize to Porsha. 

The previews look crazy!

I'd agree with you if we hadn't seen Nene act in a similar fashion over the years.  Nene is rude, selfish, petty and narcissistic.  She might have a reason for acting out now, but her behavior has been consistent with what she's shown us throughout the years, so I'm reluctant to cut her any slack, here.  The only difference is now she has validation for it, so she's not even trying to exercise ANY restraint on her natural inclination to be an asshole.  And I think Tanya HAS let it go.  She was perfectly nice to Nene at the bachelorette party, Nene was the one acting less mature than my four year old daughter. 

• Love 13
On 2/11/2019 at 9:08 AM, biakbiak said:

And I was just pointing out in all the googleable stories about her suicide there is no indication that they were connected.

Regardless of if they're connected or not, Marlo did knife the girl.  Making references to fighting with knives is still in bad taste if you ask me.  I would think she would want to draw as little attention to that part of her life as possible.  That's all I'm saying.  

• Love 9
On 2/12/2019 at 8:21 PM, lezlers said:

While I agree with you that there's a gap between black workers and white workers just like women and men (with black women definitely having it the toughest) the point is kind of lost when you're talking about a show comprised of an all female, all black cast. 

My point was that Nene has to work harder because she's probably supporting family members; and though the wage gap might not be true for her, it's probably true for her family members.  

• Love 1

I used to love NeNe, but I am so outraged by her behavior.  My god, Greg is probably dying and he feels the need to send her flowers to Tokyo to show his appreciation.  He looks absolutely defeated and she couldn’t care less.  I hope this is her last season.  What a selfish bitch.  Poor NeNe has to go out and do things alone.  How about Greg?  I’m sure he’d give anything to be healthy.

• Love 5