Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Can I Trust You?

• Start Topic

Unfiltered: The Sex Episode (little wonder Pastor Cal wasn’t available)

Panel: JamieO, Keith, Puke, AJ

Keith is good...so is Kristine.zzzzzzzz

AJ is smitten with Sexy AF

Puke’s spin is fake fakery....

Puke rambling on about a Christmas party what a load of horse crap ....

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

That is how abuse works. The person is terrible one minute and nice the next. He enjoys treating people poorly. That is why he went after Keith. 

I'm hoping that Kate will get to pull a Neil on decision day and say she wants to divorce and list his the ways he has treated her as why. But the show appears to be pressuring the couples to stay together on decision day. The last time couples said they wanted a divorce on decision day was during season 3. I'm excluding Heather/Derek and Molly/Jon since both were officially done before decision day.

Well it seems like the producers/"experts" hate Luke too so maybe they'll give her a pass like they did Jon.  (Who would she have to date to get this pass - Pepper or Cal?  j/k)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I don't understand Keith having nude pictures of his ex. It is one thing to save a picture of maybe once in a lifetime or event that an ex was in but not nudes. Having nudes at all is kind of high school. 

I hope the show gives Kate some therapy , Luke comments could be long term damaging. I'm not seeing her as a the strongest women after being so hurt by her father and the divorce. Luke could not come up with on example of her drinking but still her knowing her husband told multiple people she had a problem must be hurting her so bad. 

I found it interesting to see Stephanie was more of a sports fan then her husband. She did not want to go out to eat till the next break in the game. I think AJ is just used to eating, sleeping, and just living by himself on his own schedule and it is hard to get used to having to be flexible. Here to hoping he will learn before Stephanie gets frustrated with him. 

• Love 13

Once again every reaction to AJ continues to not match mine. It's a whole lot of nothing. He's not used to being in a relationship or communication in the way he should be. But none of this should be generating the concern that it does. All this reads to me is that there isn't actually much drama here so let's dial in on something minute.

Yes, Luke is garbage.

I had this on in the breakroom at work. Everyone that came in got caught up in it. Everyone kept commenting on the forehead of Keith's wife. How big it is.

The nudes on the phone mean nothing to me from the ex. I legitimately don't know what pictures are on my phone right now. I don't share nudes or anything but just because stuff is on my phone doesn't mean I'm looking at it or care about it. Just like freaking out because someone is on tinder. If I got into a relationship right now, I might pop up on tinder. I never look at the app so it wouldn't even dawn on me to remove myself. There are honestly a lot things guys just don't think about. It's not malicious. It's just non issues to them.

• Love 4

I think I said it last season, why wouldn't you backup your phone then delete the pic and text history?  Maybe even a factory reset!

I have several nudes on my phone, many recent.  It lets my girlfriend know she has competition.  A wife should be a different story - delete the pics, bruh.  Everything can be restored if (when) the pretend marriage doesn't work.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, endure said:

I'm glad her friends can see Luke for what he is.

The looks on her friends' faces when Kate was explaining just how many times (!) Luke has said he's not attracted to her were gold. And even Kate seemed to be realizing it - she gave a wry chuckle as it was coming out of her mouth. Her friend is wrong that there's no difference between thinking someone is beautiful and being attracted to them, though. I think lots of women are beautiful but I'm straight, so I don't want to sleep with them. People have been telling me Brad Pitt is beautiful since I was a literal child but he's never done anything for me. Luke may indeed think Kate is beautiful but he clearly isn't sexually attracted to her.

AJ is so unappealing to me, both in looks and personality.

5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

It's a whole lot of nothing. He's not used to being in a relationship or communication in the way he should be. But none of this should be generating the concern that it does. All this reads to me is that there isn't actually much drama here so let's dial in on something minute.

I agree, I just think AJ is kind of dorky and not cute. I don't think he's some sort of time bomb ready to explode.

Will is 100% not here for Jasmine.

5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I had this on in the breakroom at work. Everyone that came in got caught up in it. Everyone kept commenting on the forehead of Keith's wife. How big it is.

Her poor edges. They're gone, never coming back. Her forehead wasn't always that visible, I guarantee.

I wouldn't do the phone swap but I do think it's a bit odd to have a phone full of sexy pictures of your ex a year after y'all broke up (but then, I'm the sort of person who cuts exes off completely, at least for a while, post-breakup. Unfollow, delete, box up their shit, etc.).

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 12

Time to bring in the big gun...

Blondie to pay a Philly visit to Kate.

Someone needs to drill into Kate’s dunderhead that Puke is a menace.

Pastor Cal and Pepper failed.

Puke is a sneaky coward who is stabbing Kate in the back and twisting the knife. 

Her friends couldn’t impress upon her that Puke is awful and she is stupidly believing what ever bs he spews.

Blondie’s withering looks will buckle Puke.

Jon can talk to Kate about victimization by Puke and the show.

”The Process”is at its worse is finding weaknesses to exploit of willing participants for our basic cable entertainment.

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I wouldn't do the phone swap but I do think it's a bit odd to have a phone full of sexy pictures of your ex a year after y'all broke up (but then, I'm the sort of person who cuts exes off completely, at least for a while, post-breakup. Unfollow, delete, box up their shit, etc.).

I believe that if a guy has nude photos of exes on his phone, he has then there for his own purposes (hint: to accompany self-gratification). I sae that situation on HBO Girls where the main character's new boyfriend had sexy nudes of his exes, and he said right up front that he uses them to masturbate to, but that he would delete them out of respect to her. 🤤

• Love 2

I have a bunch of pictures of my exes on my phone. Not creepy nude ones which I think would be inappropriate to keep, but ones with memories. If my husband asked me to delete them, I would.. but besides the fact that I forget that they're there most of the time.. sometimes when i'm bored I like to look through all of my old pictures and it's nice to look back on good memories you had with people who were once important to you in your life. Doesn't mean you still want the person (believe me, I don't ), but the memories are there. Keeping nudes though is beyond inappropriate in my opinion.

As Dr. Phil says, what is Kate pretending not to know? Stop kissing Luke. He told you himself that he's repulsed by you and felt dead inside when you kissed him before. I'm all for being married and staying committed, but he is NOT INTERESTED and never will be. Why does she keep putting herself out there when he's constantly putting her down? If you have an out, take it already! it's so uncomfortable to watch.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Kate finds on Puke’s phone a contact listed as Dirty, Nasty, Skank...what an immature douche bag....

Another Red flag Kate....waving with the 2 dozen other red flags in full flutter and flapping in front of your face....

Didn't he say that was work related? This guy's lies flow like water. If Kate was smart enough to stop drinking full stop, he'd just find another reason to talk shit about her. I'd like to think she's just playing along with the contract, but her flattery and constant defense of him has made me unsympathetic. Interestingly enough, her flattery is having no effect on Luke's cruelty towards her. He plays nice for the cameras and "doesn't want to hurt" Kate, but at the same time "dead and repulsed." 

What is the purpose of telling Kate that he's not attracted to her many times? It's not enough to say it once? She needs to be reminded every day that nope, he's still not feeling her? He made it seem as if she was physically assaulting him at night but then we have her version and it's all rainbows and cuddles and "natural" for her to assume they'd be making out. Wouldn't surprise me if he pulled a Nick and had sex with her (or at least kissed her) and then wanted her to lie about it.

I'd have zero interest in going through someone's phone, especially with them sitting there having to defend every contact, app and photo. I have old contacts in my phone from years ago that I've just never bothered deleting. Means nothing. I'd hope Keith would delete the nudes since it bothered Kristine. I think I had zoned out on the show by that point so I don't know if he did or not.

AJ made a comment during the dinner discussion about it being the first decision he's been able to make on his own for over a month. But....I thought the whole point was so he wouldn't have to eat alone. He's mentioned it in damn near every episode. Why would he be upset about having a discussion with his wife over where they were going to eat? THIS is why I couldn't be with someone like him. He makes no sense and gets upset over teeny, stupid shit and then had the nerve to justify his snippy, bitchy attitude by saying he was human so of course he would get irritable when he's hungry. I guess this is something else Stephanie will have to learn about handling her husband.

Will and Jasmine are boring. Were they even in this episode? lol.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Bet you dollars to donuts Puke made up the friend who died by a drunk driver on the fly...he would have related that story to production in the months long audition and interview sessions..calling bullshit on him.

"His friend that died" was probably at his mixer the night before.  What a bullshit person he is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Luke is a gaslighter. He’s trying to create a narrative that makes it seem Kate is at fault if the relationship doesn’t work. Just because someone drinks more than you does not an alcoholic make. 

I did NOT like how the show panned to instances where Kate was drinking as if there aren't at least that many of Luke drinking. Of all of these people casually drinking. Luke's trying to create the narrative, but the show is complicit in supporting his bullshit by doing that.

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I have a bunch of pictures of my exes on my phone. Not creepy nude ones which I think would be inappropriate to keep, but ones with memories.

Oh, I would make a distinction between nude/sexy pics and pics of, like, us on vacation. Two different things. I think Kristine would make that distinction too, based on how she was talking.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

I did NOT like how the show panned to instances where Kate was drinking as if there aren't at least that many of Luke drinking. Of all of these people casually drinking. Luke's trying to create the narrative, but the show is complicit in supporting his bullshit by doing that.

Luke is an abuser and the show is helping him be abusive. It was gross for the show to do that. All the occasions they showed her drinking her social and most where other people were drinking too. But somehow Kate is the one with a problem? When she brought it up to her friends, they both seemed confused. 

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

What is the purpose of telling Kate that he's not attracted to her many times? It's not enough to say it once? She needs to be reminded every day that nope, he's still not feeling her? He made it seem as if she was physically assaulting him at night but then we have her version and it's all rainbows and cuddles and "natural" for her to assume they'd be making out. Wouldn't surprise me if he pulled a Nick and had sex with her (or at least kissed her) and then wanted her to lie about it.

Why is Kate even staying around?

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Her poor edges. They're gone, never coming back. Her forehead wasn't always that visible, I guarantee.

It's partially or totally genetic. Remember her aunt and mom during the wedding episodes? I think she is predisposed to have weaker hair / edges and the sew-ins, that it appears she wears continually, aren't beneficial for that.   Like a lot of women I see who habitually wear extensions, when the breakage sets in, they think the remedy is more extensions instead of resting their hair, cutting it and starting over. Examples that come to mind is Nene Leakes, Tamara Judge on RHWOC and Brittany Spears.

Edited by red12
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Kate drinking white wine at dinner.....maybe she can’t slow her boozing....

Puke drinks so the sad story about his dead friend is bull crap.

Bet you dollars to donuts Puke made up the friend who died by a drunk driver on the fly...he would have related that story to production in the months long audition and interview sessions..calling bullshit on him.

10 hours ago, qtpye said:

I Kate, love of God woman have some self respect. This man only came on this show to promote himself. He probably played down his attraction to women of color because he knew this show does not do interracial marriages with maybe the exception of Sean and Davina.

He thinks he is being slick by doing all the nasty things off camera. I see you, Luke. That story he said about his high school friend was bullshit to cover that he was actually making up that she had a drinking problem. That was beyond foul.

You may want to see the tweet from MAFS Fan that I posted in the Social Media thread then. 😉

11 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

Luke is a gaslighting dirtbag.

”I don’t want to beat her down.” Yet he’s bad mouthing her to producers saying she’s pressuring him to kiss her and has a drinking problem. Yeah. That’s not beating her down at all. Then when he’s with her he acts all Mr. Nice Guy.  BUT once Pepper is gone, he says “Let me clean up this mess,” and picks up Kate’s water bottle.  He’s being very cruel to string her along. 

And I refuse to blame Kate one bit. When someone is being gaslit, it’s hard to struggle to the truth. I’m glad Kate has friends she can speak to honestly. 

The look that Kate had on her face when she asked Luke to give an example of her problematic drinking was heartbreaking. You can tell she felt blindsided, confused, and sad. I wouldn't blame her if she couldn't tell which way was up in that moment.

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Because she signed a contract and can be sued for breach of contract. If she was sued, the courts could side against her especially since the abuse does not seem to be physical. I would be willing to bet that the contracts became more strict after Heather and Derek. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I feel some type of way about a man who doesn't delete intimate photos of an ex from his phone, with or without his new wife telling him to.  

The type of way I feel is skeevy and like he’s an idiot. He knowingly signed up for this show and, in theory, he wants to be married forever. Good grief dude grab a clue. Have you never watched this show? They love to do the phone exchange. And I’m with Kristine, once something is done it’s done for me. Also, somewhat off topic, but I’ll add my personal two cents. I find nudes stupid. Unless you’re using a Polaroid and then destroying them your pics are never completely safe. Okay I’ll shut up before I grab the soapbox and really get going. 

Puke thinks he really something but it’s the wrong kind of something. He thinks he’s clever and quite impressive but he’s showing himself to be an abusive user whose attempt to look good on tv has crashed and burned around him. Kate is clueless but I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt. An abuser can screw with your head and self esteem quite quickly. And I still think something hinky went on with her parents divorce that messed her up. The drinking thing was ridiculous. Puke must use that as a go to excuse. What a catch this douche is. If I were Kate I think I’d start pretending to drink all day long just to say screw you Puke. Pour water in a vodka bottle and swig from it all day long. Puking ass. 

These “homes” seem to have miniature furniture. The beds are small. The sofas are tiny. It makes for some awkward talking heads, especially for the couples they don’t want to be that close to each other, or you know, who feel dead inside  

I can’t decide it Stephanie really cares for AJ or is simply commited to the idea and is ready to settle down. He makes me twitchy with his twitchiness. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Kate finds on Puke’s phone a contact listed as Dirty, Nasty, Skank...what an immature douche bag....

Another Red flag Kate....waving with the 2 dozen other red flags in full flutter and flapping in front of your face....

I saw this somewhere once and it’s stuck with me.  When you are wearing rose colored glasses, none of the flags look red.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I feel some type of way about a man who doesn't delete intimate photos of an ex from his phone, with or without his new wife telling him to.  

I’d say he has them because he’s still attracted to her.  I think that’s a problem in a conventional marriage, but I’m less concerned here.  The future Mr Oliver and I were watching last night and he said that the right answer is deleting immediately.  I thought it would be fair to delete after decision day, if they move forward.  If they don’t say married, the ex might still be in play.  

Now, because it can be harmful to people if the images are distributed, I think it’s inconsiderate to keep nudes of anyone.  But, that’s a chance any person takes when trusting someone enough to send nudes.  And it’s why I’ve never sent a nude, even to my late husband and current fiancé.  I trust them, but who knows what can happen.  Live show or nothing! 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

This is only my second season, and maybe it is a generational thing, but I noticed last time that there was always alcohol or "cocktails" in every scene that included Dave and Amber, as that was one of the only three things they had in common. To me, it was very obvious. Now, this time with Kate, yes, I have noticed that she is usually not without a drink, but that is probably the only way she can get through a day with that ass. I am sorry that they did not show Kate confronting Puke and asking him why he brought her 3 bottles of wine if he was so worried about her drinking. I think many of us are starting to lose patience with her slow pace of speech and non-emotion, and overall stupidity in thinking that this will get better. I wish the show would have pulled her out, as it is obvious she is accepting the abuse, and unwilling/unable to stop it. If it is a money thing, they should have paid her both her and Puke's contract amount and then given her the counseling she needs. 

At the beginning, I didn't like AJ, but then he became a little tolerable, and now he is back to "run, Stephanie, run!" for me. The painting thing was uncomfortable to watch.

I still like Will and am glad he is holding out on Jasmine until she realizes that he is not going to give her what she wants until she stops being so critical of everything he says, does, or thinks. This is not a good relationship at all.

Kristine and Keith are OK, but I don't think he is going to get rid of all his phone pics. I think she will realize that the is not ready for marriage yet.

• Love 7

Something about the “dead friend” story didn’t sound right to my cynical ears.  

The friend was not drunk, he was killed by a drunk driver, right?  

Sooooo, Luke “didn’t” drink?  And he feels differently about booze?  And he calls Kate and Keith alcoholics for socially drinking?  

Buuuut, wouldn’t the offense be in getting drunk then driving?  Heck, I’d even give him having a single drink and driving.  It’s not like his friend died from alcohol poisoning or cirrhosis or falling of a bridge while drunk. 

I call this as “Luke was busted being a lying douche, again, a co-opted a sad story to take the heat off his douchebaggery.”   And shame on him for using a tragedy to his benefit.  

• Love 13

I can't stand AJ!! If he was so damn hungry why didn't he just pick the first place she suggested and said that sounds good, I'm really starving, let's go! Passive, aggressive asshole!

Kate, please start moving your mouth when you talk. She has no facial expression what so ever. 

At least the coaches or what ever they are called have no problem showing Puke what disdain they have for him. 

I wonder how Keith would feel if Kristine had her ex's dick pics all over her phone. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I think AJ’s problem was that Stephanie was engrossed in the Eagles game and he didn’t care about it.  He wanted to go, and she may have been “deciding” for an extended period of time in order to not miss any of the game.  I don’t remember the exact plays, but she even said if x happens (in the field) we can go (unspoken: if the play goes another way, your hangry ass can wait!) 

I get irritated when I’m hungry/hangry and suddenly something on tv or the phone accidentally-on-purpose delays the departure.  But, if you’re married to a football fan, the game is going to matter.  I wouldn’t leave a good game in the middle of a drive, maybe not even until halftime!  Props to Stephanie for tuning him out and giving her wants priority.  I think this is just normal relationship stuff that needs to be worked out, dramatized by editing. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Because she signed a contract and can be sued for breach of contract. If she was sued, the courts could side against her especially since the abuse does not seem to be physical. I would be willing to bet that the contracts became more strict after Heather and Derek. 

The contract may obligate her to remain on the show, but her puppy dog eyes, chasing him and begging him to like her and acting like a moronic doormat is something she's not obligated to do. 

18 minutes ago, ramble said:

I can’t decide it Stephanie really cares for AJ or is simply commited to the idea and is ready to settle down. He makes me twitchy with his twitchiness. 

I think Stephanie is desperate to be married and will tolerate much to keep that ring on. There is a tone to AJ that would make me homicidal. The "whatever" about the shower thing and the way he spoke to her during the  game about where to go to eat is repulsive and so incredibly disrespectful. The look on Stephanie's face said it all. But she'll put up with it.

I get that not everyone will think AJ's outbursts are not alarming and aren't the biggest deal but the point is that people have different tolerance levels for things. People are different. If someone hooks up with a pissy little diva that throws tantrums over small things and is able to laugh it off or put up with that, then things can work. If the spouse is offended or upset by that kind of attitude and behavior and is just unable to deal with it, then they are not a match. Stephanie knows they are not compatible here, but again, will put up with it purely out of desperation to be married. AJ will do nothing to try to change, but will simply tell Stephanie that she needs to just deal with it. 

I really hope Will bails on Jasmine. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, CousinOliver said:

I think AJ’s problem was that Stephanie was engrossed in the Eagles game and he didn’t care about it.  He wanted to go, and she may have been “deciding” for an extended period of time in order to not miss any of the game.  I don’t remember the exact plays, but she even said if x happens (in the field) we can go (unspoken: if the play goes another way, your hangry ass can wait!) 

I get irritated when I’m hungry/hangry and suddenly something on tv or the phone accidentally-on-purpose delays the departure.  But, if you’re married to a football fan, the game is going to matter.  I wouldn’t leave a good game in the middle of a drive, maybe not even until halftime!  Props to Stephanie for tuning him out and giving her wants priority.  I think this is just normal relationship stuff that needs to be worked out, dramatized by editing. 

If he was that hungry he could have offered to order and pick up food or get it delivered, so she could watch the game. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, configdotsys said:

The contract may obligate her to remain on the show, but her puppy dog eyes, chasing him and begging him to like her and acting like a moronic doormat is something she's not obligated to do. 

When did she beg him to like her? Or chase him for that matter? She hasn't done anything like that. She has been quietly defiant against his bullshit. She continues to eat and drink what she wants. She continues to spend time with her friends. And I don't see puppy dog eyes. I see eyes that seem to alternate between sad and angry. 

He and the show have put her in a shitty position. If she had gotten super angry during the conversation about him lying about her drinking, they would have used it as proof that she has a problem. Instead she looked confused and challenged him to give an example, which he could not because he made it all up. And now receipts are out on social media that he either completely or partially lied about his own relationship with alcohol.  Kate is playing this better than people think by not giving the show the explosion that they are hoping for so they can use that footage pretend she is a crazy bitch. I hope she continues to not give them what they want. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, aphroditewitch said:

Luke is an abuser and the show is helping him be abusive. It was gross for the show to do that. All the occasions they showed her drinking her social and most where other people were drinking too. But somehow Kate is the one with a problem? When she brought it up to her friends, they both seemed confused. 

Not only did they look confused, they looked at her like, "Bitch. Really?" Like this guy is an ass. Why can't you see that?

29 minutes ago, CousinOliver said:

I call this as “Luke was busted being a lying douche, again, a co-opted a sad story to take the heat off his douchebaggery.”   And shame on him for using a tragedy to his benefit.  

Uh, yeah. I would be cold hard cash that's exactly what happened. I don't trust that pig as far as I could toss his hipster ass. When Luke is caught in his own bullshit he either acts super coy, "Oh, you want to talk about that now?" His mannerisms become effeminate (and this has happened more than once), he starts to say, "I don't know. I just...*insert bullshit*" That's how he is with Kate. With the experts, who he seems to realize aren't falling for his shit, he gets red in the face and tries to weasel his way out of it by coming up with even more bullshit to cover his actions. I said it before and I'll say it again, that boy has kicked some puppies in his life. Probably not that long ago. Kate's just the latest victim.

18 minutes ago, CousinOliver said:

I think AJ’s problem was that Stephanie was engrossed in the Eagles game and he didn’t care about it.  He wanted to go, and she may have been “deciding” for an extended period of time in order to not miss any of the game.  I don’t remember the exact plays, but she even said if x happens (in the field) we can go (unspoken: if the play goes another way, your hangry ass can wait!).

I felt like she was just using the game to try and distract him OR to downplay how much she was affected. Her facial expression couldn't lie though. 

3 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

When did she beg him to like her? Or chase him for that matter? She hasn't done anything like that. She has been quietly defiant against his bullshit. She continues to eat and drink what she wants. She continues to spend time with her friends. And I don't see puppy dog eyes. I see eyes that seem to alternate between sad and angry. 

He and the show have put her in a shitty position. If she had gotten super angry during the conversation about him lying about her drinking, they would have used it as proof that she has a problem. Instead she looked confused and challenged him to give an example, which he could not because he made it all up. And now receipts are out on social media that he either completely or partially lied about his own relationship with alcohol.  Kate is playing this better than people think by not giving the show the explosion that they are hoping for so they can use that footage pretend she is a crazy bitch. I hope she continues to not give them what they want. 

I kinda wish Kate would have stopped drinking just so we could see what lies Luke would come up with next. 

I wonder if the producer/s he complained to were male or female. If he was just shooting off his mouth in a bro moment or if he was calculating in his complaints to try and further justify why he isn't attracted to Kate. I don't believe, not even for one second, that Luke's story about his "friend" is even remotely true. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Kate is playing this better than people think by not giving the show the explosion that they are hoping for so they can use that footage pretend she is a crazy bitch. I hope she continues to not give them what they want. 

The thing is that she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. I mean, even her own friends were giving her the side eye over her continued defense of him, despite the fact that she told them that he basically called her an alcoholic and has said he’s not attracted to her many times. MANY TIMES! why is that necessary!?! It’s like, do you even hear yourself? 

Maybe some still feel sorry for her, but I think it’s just sad and pathetic. Her friends were looking at her with pity too. If it was me, I would rather be painted a bitch than lose my pride on tv by staying with that asshole. 

• Love 5
Just now, Ilovepie said:

Maybe some still feel sorry for her, but I think it’s just sad and pathetic. Her friends were looking at her with pity too. If it was me, I would rather be painted a bitch than lose my pride on tv by staying with that asshole. 

And that would be your choice. However as I said in another thread, Kate would be the one dealing with the online harassment and death threats. 

• Love 2

Kate is trapped. She has no good choice that she could make. 

I think she should just walk "off set" and tell both Puke and the Producers to do something anatomically impossible to themselves! 

But I also know that she would be harassed in any number of ways by "production" (possibly including a "bad edit") and also by jerks among the viewing public if she did that.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

This!!!! I have come to the conclusion that she must have such low self esteem if she is still sticking around him. It was not enough that he told her that she made him feel repulsed and dead inside, but even said she had a drinking problem to the producers! Seriously, Kate, wake up!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Time to bring in the big gun...

Blondie to pay a Philly visit to Kate.

Someone needs to drill into Kate’s dunderhead that Puke is a menace.

Pastor Cal and Pepper failed.

Puke is a sneaky coward who is stabbing Kate in the back and twisting the knife. 

Her friends couldn’t impress upon her that Puke is awful and she is stupidly believing what ever bs he spews.

Blondie’s withering looks will buckle Puke.

Jon can talk to Kate about victimization by Puke and the show.

”The Process”is at its worse is finding weaknesses to exploit of willing participants for our basic cable entertainment.

I don't think any of that would work.  Luke was down right vile with his repulsed and dead inside comment, he threw himself off of the bed so he didn't have to cuddle with her a night. If she can't get the glaring signs he's giving her, then there's no hope. Luke gave more attention to Jasmine (grant it she's his type) during unfiltered than he's given Kate the entire time they've been married. If I were matched with him and he said those vile things to me, he would have been returning to the States alone. 

• Love 4

I truly don't care that he has nudes from a ex still in his phone. He could of honestly just left them there. Didn't care or look at them anymore at all. I don't think it actually means anything.  At least it doesn't have to mean anything. 

But, man you getting married on tv. Scrub all that past stuff and single life examples out. Regardless of if you cared about the nudes or not, you are getting married. Just remove that stuff. She will care.

Why do they pick people so full like Will and Jasmine? I don't need all drama all the time. But, they could also be funny. Interesting. Expressive. Something.

If AJ didn't overreact a little bit at times there would be nothing there to watch but at least he brings that much.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So now Kate has a drinking problem?  Maybe it’s because she has to live with Puke.  Is HE planting that idea in everyone’s head to take the heat off himself?  He looked like Pee Wee Herman with that bow tie on Unfiltered.  There is something very disturbing about this creep.  Pepper looks like she has his number.  She kissed Kate goodbye and didn’t give Puke anything.  She knows he’s a phony.  Finally!

14 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Lukewarm is a puke-inducing LIAR! His distaste for Kate has NOTHING to do with "Kate's drinking"! 

Get the extinguisher. His pants are ON FIRE!

I see what production is doing with the episode title. 💁‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:
2 hours ago, OnTime said:

This!!!! I have come to the conclusion that she must have such low self esteem if she is still sticking around him. It was not enough that he told her that she made him feel repulsed and dead inside, but even said she had a drinking problem to the producers! Seriously, Kate, wake up!

Sadly the producers will have them decided to stay together on "Decision Day" which now seems to be part of the contract  process. The experts just love to congratulate themselves with champagne for the successful matches.

When was the last time anyone wanted a divorce on Decision Day? Neil Season 3? (other than the bust ups of Heather/Derek, Molly/Jon)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, spunky said:

I don't think any of that would work.  Luke was down right vile with his repulsed and dead inside comment, he threw himself off of the bed so he didn't have to cuddle with her... If she can't get the glaring signs he's giving her, then there's no hope. 

rofl... If I'd been matched with Puke and he said that stuff to me, I'd have been extremely tempted to go Lorena Bobbit on him! 

6 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Sadly the producers will have them decided to stay together on "Decision Day" which now seems to be part of the contract  process. The experts just love to congratulate themselves with champagne for the successful matches.

Yes, it's obvious they've found some sort of contractual bind to force MAFS participants to choke down their "spouse's" company until *after* Decision Day. 

Unfortunately.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OnTime said:

When was the last time anyone wanted a divorce on Decision Day? Neil Season 3? (other than the bust ups of Heather/Derek, Molly/Jon)

Neil And Ashley on season 3 both said they wanted a divorce on decision day, while their spouses claimed they wanted to stay married. There is is a contract issue or extreme pressure that make  the couples since that time say they want to stay married on decision day. I think Sonia, Jaclyn in Boston and Danielle in Chicago would have asked for divorces on decision day if there were not behind the scenes issues. 

• Useful 3

When Will was describing what he's in to, I was cringing at Jasmine's facial expressions and attitude toward him.  So you want him to take the lead, but then mock him and look skeptical about what he finds attractive. Has she seriously never heard of guys liking the "sexy librarian" look? 

Luke continues to be the worst.  When Kate asked if he had an example of when she drank too much, it was beyond frustrating to see him pause, turn red, and then squeak out a no.  I don't know or care if he's gay because what he is, is a gaslighting, abusive asshole.

A.J. needs to stop with the temper tantrums. As others have noted, Stephanie seemed into the game and wasn't in a hurry to make a decision or leave. And as for him making some comment about it being the first time in a month he chose something, or whatever, I would have sweetly said, "Well, if you're that upset about it, you can always go eat ALONE." 

• Love 15

We were watching Luke and saying he reminded us of the type of men on Dateline that murder their wives.  He tells everyone she is drinking heavily and he's worried about her.  Later she is found dead in a hot tub, bottom of the cliff or stairs.  He blames it on her drinking which he has conveniently told everyone about.  Note to Katie: Don't stand at the edge of a cliff with this creep.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
52 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

rofl... If I'd been matched with Puke and he said that stuff to me, I'd have been extremely tempted to go Lorena Bobbit on him! 

Yes, it's obvious they've found some sort of contractual bind to force MAFS participants to choke down their "spouse's" company until *after* Decision Day. 

Unfortunately.

LOL. Not Lorena Bobbit.  That boy is something else, he's just mad because he didn't get what he's attracted to, so now he's being a petulant child about it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Every time she whined, "I don't know what to do," or something along those lines after many experiences of Luke's dickishness for starters. Also, when talking to the producer she seemed clueless: "I don't understand, we are laying in bed, and cuddling and he won't kiss me." Why is she even trying to kiss him or be anything with him? She said if her friends don't like him then that puts up  red flag for her? Has she not seen enough red flags of her own?

I think the idea that she'd get "death threats" if she got a bad edit on the show for walking off is pretty far fetched.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

We were watching Luke and saying he reminded us of the type of men on Dateline that murder their wives.  He tells everyone she is drinking heavily and he's worried about her.  Later she is found dead in a hot tub, bottom of the cliff or stairs.  He blames it on her drinking which he has conveniently told everyone about.  Note to Katie: Don't stand at the edge of a cliff with this creep.

Yep. My first thought when they were standing on that dock together. 

40 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Will:  Help!  Save meeeee!!!

When Jasmine climbed up on the bed with those thunder thighs he had a look of terror in his eyes.

I don’t think Will has a problem with Jasmine’s weight. He told her he’s attracted to her. I think it’s her personality that’s the issue. 

• Love 13