Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Can I Trust You?

• Start Topic

Abridged version for those of you too busy preparing for Valentine’s Day to watch....

Trustworthy: Sexy AF

Not: rest of cast

AJ: Panicky if caught off guard, blurts out nonsense

2Ks: Unprotected sex, nuff said

Kate: Delusionally thinks Puke can love her

Puke: Not one iota

Jas: Hiding a mean streak

Will: Man Of mystery

• Love 9

Pepper having to intervene when Puke tattles on Kate with the crew.

Puke is such a chickenshit....he talks crap behind her back to the field producer but is a despicable pussy when Pepper tells him to tell Kate what he has no problem telling production.

The asshat can’t tell Kate to her face he called her a drunk and her bedtime begging for a kiss makes him uncomfortable.

Frustrating that Kate is as dense as a fence post.

Even Pepper can’t get the hint to her to walk away from the liar and lowlife she was matched up with ...no one in production can believe how vacant headed Kate is...

Left Dude needs to tells her that Puke is using her to stay on the show....even though Puke is coming off as the most ginormous bag of dicks.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 19

Luke’s lying ass. Now he’s just overly worried. But Keith was an alcoholic last week. And even though he’s traumatized, he said that with a laugh. This is ridiculous. And he’s doing that coy, play innocence thing again. And she thinks he’s nice. I can’t. 

• Love 16

Kate drinking white wine at dinner.....maybe she can’t slow her boozing....

Puke drinks so the sad story about his dead friend is bull crap.

Bet you dollars to donuts Puke made up the friend who died by a drunk driver on the fly...he would have related that story to production in the months long audition and interview sessions..calling bullshit on him.

Kate needs to stop giving Puke the benefit of the doubt...She is going to lose any sympathy from the viewers for being a fool over and over and over.

Have no more patience or excuses for her doormat behavior

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, Soup333 said:

Luke’s lying ass. Now he’s just overly worried. But Keith was an alcoholic last week. And even though he’s traumatized, he said that with a laugh. This is ridiculous. And he’s doing that coy, play innocence thing again. And she thinks he’s nice. I can’t. 

Puke reminds me of a medical condition I once heard of where the person's bowels are twisted and/or blocked, so that person pukes up everything they've eaten until, finally, they're puking up their own poop.

That condition is what Luke is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Kate’s cheeseplate friends KNOWS she is stupidly allowing Puke to mistreat her.

Kate tells them Puke repeatedly tells her he is not attracted to her ...many times.

Her friends are unnaturally calm with the news that Puke tells Kate shit and she believes him hook, line and sinker....

Kate’s friends said they are worried about her and yet Kate tells them how caring he is...to everyone EXCEPT her.

Kate...Puke actually hates you, makes you look incredibly naive and gullible to his flimsy lies.

Her friends tell her she is going to get hurt in the long run because Kate refuses to believe Puke is being cruel and toying with her emotions....although it is evident to everyone in a 5 mile radius....

Kate again with the wine....

Beginning to hate Kate for buying everything and anything Puke is selling.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Puke reminds me of a medical condition I once heard of where the person's bowels are twisted and/or blocked, so that person pukes up everything they've eaten until, finally, they're puking up their own poop.

That condition is what Luke is.

Lol. I’m not a doctor but that sounds like an accurate diagnosis. Also, did Kate say he’s told her he’s not attracted to her MANY times?? What type of fool not only sticks around but continues to defend him. That’s crazy. 

3 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

AJ is hangry...give him a Snickers

AJ has too many personalities and I don’t like any of them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

AJ is hangry...give him a Snickers

Was gonna suggest AJ may be hypoglycemic. My easy going hubby gets like a bear and nasty when he is hungry. Took me a while to figure out why he went from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde in a second.

Kate's friends are as appalled as we that Luke has told Kate MANY times he is not attracted to her.

Edited by ECM1231
  • Love 14

I don’t undestand what Kate was asking her friends? Her voice is so monotonous I end up subconsciously tuning her out. But did she ask “Is it possibly to think someone is beautiful and not be attracted?”

Because  yes, I can definitely find someone to be beautiful but not be sexually attracted to them. Why would anyone even have to ask this? Or did I not understand her correctly? 

• Love 4

Too much of Puke tonight.  I want to smack that smirk off his face.  To boot, Kate is talking as dumb as a rock.  They are both nuts.  He’s talking shit and lying to everyone, and she is going along and sticking up for him.  If Kate wants to take this verbal abuse, I don’t feel sorry for her anymore.  This girl has no respect for herself.  If she wants to make excuses for him, good luck to both of them.  They will need it.

• Love 13
Just now, Cammi said:

I don’t undestand what Kate was asking her friends? Her voice is so monotonous I end up subconsciously tuning her out. But did she ask “Is it possibly to think someone is beautiful and not be attracted?”

Because  yes, I can definitely find someone to be beautiful but not be sexually attracted to them. Why would anyone even have to ask this? Or did I not understand her correctly? 

It seemed like she was implying that Luke had said she was beautiful but has also said he is not attracted to her. 

• Love 5

Kate is breaking my heart,  She seems to lack confidence and self esteem.  I am having a hard time understanding why she wants to be with someone who doesn't want to be with her.

Will and Jasmine are so boring, the editors seem to be over them.

• Love 5

Kate ...when Puke tells you that you are beautiful he is blowing smoke up your ass...why do you believe him?

You still repulse him and his dead insides.

Kate....your friends are telling you that you are not being treated well and are alarmed you can’t comprehend that Puke is a unpardonable jerk off.

Why does Kate talk with frozen unmoving lips when she is relating to her gfs how Puke mistreats her?

Annoying....it is like Kate had a stroke....

• Love 6

The tease has the explanation of why AJ behaves as he does....head injury...

Hair trigger temper. Impatience. Obsessive compulsive behavior. Mood swings. Hearing damage possible since he talks too loud for the room.

Makes sense.....

Oops, in the longer tease, turns out he didn’t have any injury from flying over his motorcycle’s handlebars...he may want a second opinion...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Pepper's anger at Puke was palpable in that scene with him.  If Kate is drinking more now it's because she's stuck in a no-win situation and is forced to find a way to cope with it until the nightmare is over.  I am sure he acted all pissy and snarky with the producers about her and they outed him to Pepper to get back at him and make good TV at the same time, because obviously Kate isn't going to defend herself to his abuse.  I can't decide whether she really is a masochist or she is mentally and emotionally disassociating herself from this asshole just to get by and is now like "whatever" to anything that happens with him and is playing along with the situation like they're getting along so well, when it's all a sham just for the cameras.

I think AJ might be calming down a little because he looked really good in this episode and on "Unfiltered".  I loved the way he kind of put Puke on the defensive about his non-attraction to Kate.  He was my hero in that moment!  He mentioned being from NY.  He looks like every white guy on Long Island, LOL.  If any couple works out this season I truly hope it's them.  As long as AJ takes his meds, they should be OK, LOL.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, aphroditewitch said:

It is really gross for them to be making Kate out to be an alcoholic. All the places where she is shown drinking were places where a person would drink. Luke says she has a drinking problem but does not elaborate. The whole thing is weird. If you have someone who lives with you who drinks too much, you don't have this noncommittal response that Luke has. You wouldn't have to reach that far for an example. You see the hiding of alcohol, using water bottles to disguise booze, erratic behavior, etc. And Luke didn't detail any of that. And he bought and gave her some of the bottles. Classic abuser move. And then he is acting like he doesn't want to say anything. He is the worst. 

Now maybe Kate does have a problem, I have never met her. But the evidence here seems questionable. 

Puke takes everyone down one by one, if you notice. Last week it was Keith that was an alcoholic.  This week, it’s Kate.  I think the guy is insane if you ask me.  Talk about A.J.  At least with him, what you see is what you get.  Puke is sneaky and vile.  A.J. Is not.  Kate is not too swift if you all hadn’t noticed.  These experts sure can pick them.  NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Pepper's anger at Puke was palpable in that scene with him.  If Kate is drinking more now it's because she's stuck in a no-win situation and is forced to find a way to cope with it until the nightmare is over.  I am sure he acted all pissy and snarky with the producers about her and they outed him to Pepper to get back at him and make good TV at the same time, because obviously Kate isn't going to defend herself to his abuse.  I can't decide whether she really is a masochist or she is mentally and emotionally disassociating herself from this asshole just to get by and is now like "whatever" to anything that happens with him and is playing along with the situation like they're getting along so well, when it's all a sham just for the cameras.

I think AJ might be calming down a little because he looked really good in this episode and on "Unfiltered".  I loved the way he kind of put Puke on the defensive about his non-attraction to Kate.  He was my hero in that moment!  He mentioned being from NY.  He looks like every white guy on Long Island, LOL.  If any couple works out this season I truly hope it's them.  As long as AJ takes his meds, they should be OK, LOL.

Oh YES to everything you said, especially a Long Island type.  He looks like the Ale House type, throwing down a few with the boys.  After tonight, I think Puke May have mental problems.  Nice job experts, in picking a sicko.

• Love 12

Pepper looks at Puke for the piece of shit he is....

Pepper looks at Kate for the clueless dolt she is....

Puke’s punchable face when he realizes he is being called out by the producers and the reason for Pepper’s visit was to set his stupid ass straight.

Puke said “I don’t want to beat her down” but he couldn’t even squeak out one cowardly word when confronted to tell Kate face to face he told the crew she drank too much.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 10

I Kate, love of God woman have some self respect. This man only came on this show to promote himself. He probably played down his attraction to women of color because he knew this show does not do interracial marriages with maybe the exception of Sean and Davina.

He thinks he is being slick by doing all the nasty things off camera. I see you, Luke. That story he said about his high school friend was bullshit to cover that he was actually making up that she had a drinking problem. That was beyond foul.

Jaz’s thought bubble “I am so not into this guy and he ain’t even gonna pay my bills”

Will’s thought bubble “I am so not into this woman and she expects me to pay her bills”

It’s official, the camera man is in love with Kristen’s breasts. 

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
35 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

On Unfiltered Keith had a negative expression on his face towards Luke after they showed the preview of Luke lying about Kate drinking. I'm guessing he was wondering how many people  on the show Luke was going to accuse of having a drinking problem. 

I don’t think anyone on the show likes Puke.

• Love 14

GO HOME LUKE! Dude just stop pretending to try, you're giving her false hope. I understand him being triggered by her drinking because of his traumatic experience, losing his best friend could have been prevented, I really get it. Luke really needs to seek therapy,  you can't buy someone the thing that triggers you and then talk about her having a problem behind her back. Kate needs to put her track shoes on and don't look back.

The New York City delegation would like to thank Philadelphia for welcoming AJ with open arms, y'all can keep him. AJ either needs to be evaluated or he needs to stay single. He threw a tantrum over deciding where they're getting their food from. Stephanie has her hands full with that one.

At this point I feel like Jasmine and Will are going to be great friends and nothing more, they have no chemistry. I feel like Jasmine and Kate need to swap husbands, they might actually be happier.

Keith needs to grow all the way up. Out here acting like you have no sense. No one should have to explain to him, why pictures of his ex, especially naked pictures need to be deleted.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Kate ...when Puke tells you that you are beautiful he is blowing smoke up your ass...why do you believe him?

You still repulse him and his dead insides.

Kate....your friends are telling you that you are not being treated well and are alarmed you can’t comprehend that Puke is a unpardonable jerk off.

Why does Kate talk with frozen unmoving lips when she is relating to her gfs how Puke mistreats her?

Annoying....it is like Kate had a stroke....

Or high on something.

• Love 1

Kate is either very desperate or a total idiot.  I'm glad her friends can see Luke for what he is.  Wake up and smell the roses Kate!

In her defence Luke appears to be a real Jekyll & Hyde, says one thing to someone and something else to her.  We've all seen him be real sweet to her but his actions and words are not always supportive either.  He's got to be a real mental case or a phoney.  Most women would be a lot more broken than she appears to be over some of the things he's done and said to her.....I don't get either of them 🙄

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, endure said:

Kate is either very desperate or a total idiot.  I'm glad her friends can see Luke for what he is.  Wake up and smell the roses Kate!

In her defence Luke appears to be a real Jekyll & Hyde, says one thing to someone and something else to her.  We've all seen him be real sweet to her but his actions and words are not always supportive either.  He's got to be a real mental case or a phoney.  Most women would be a lot more broken than she appears to be over some of the things he's done and said to her.....I don't get either of them 🙄

That is how abuse works. The person is terrible one minute and nice the next. He enjoys treating people poorly. That is why he went after Keith. 

I'm hoping that Kate will get to pull a Neil on decision day and say she wants to divorce and list his the ways he has treated her as why. But the show appears to be pressuring the couples to stay together on decision day. The last time couples said they wanted a divorce on decision day was during season 3. I'm excluding Heather/Derek and Molly/Jon since both were officially done before decision day.

• Love 10