Type keyword(s) to search

Passion of the Christ 2: The Harrowing of Hell

Notwisconsin
  • Start Topic

This is not a joke. From what I've read, this is quite real. While there were lots of articles throughout the internet about a year ago,  There are mentions of it recently and it's either in production or in post.

This is something that I really would like to see. A massive CGI extravaganza, in which would be high fantasy based on the most problematic verse in the Nicene Creed.  What do you think?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Notwisconsin said:

This is not a joke.

I'm glad you started with that sentence because I only clicked on the thread to see what the joke was. All I can say is YIKES.

nope. they're not.

I just went to that link & this astounds me:

A huge hit when it came out, The Passion of the Christ is the highest grossing R-rated film ever made. 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm glad you started with that sentence because I only clicked on the thread to see what the joke was. All I can say is YIKES.

I just went to that link & this astounds me:

Highest in raw gross, sure. But Mad Max 1 and Blair Witch were both created on shoestring budgets. They have to be far more profitable.

And while I saw the first one, I have no desire to do so again. This looks deeply missable.

• Love 2