Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Godfrey said:

Another one with a significant other and I can't even get a date.

You too can have a line out your door of feeders if you’re willing to gain 5 extra peoples’ worth of weight and let them film you.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

What’s with all these self aware people? They’re ruining the fun for us evil gasoline soaked drawers people!

It's more fun to snark on the people like James and Penny. I think the newer ones have watched this show so know all the right things to say.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm not letting myself become bedridden". Living on the razor's edge. How many potato chips, Big Macs and 2 liter bottles of soda can he consume without going over? 

New game on The Price is Right?

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

OK, his house is super clean and nice. He's mobile. He's actually pretty handsome.  He's seems to have a command of the English language unshared by other Poundicipants and...I AM BORED ALREADY.

Well, he lives with his mom and girlfriend, so that might explain the clean house.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Fighting parents....check

Howdy pounders!  My eating habit was a bowl of Cheerios, a cup of yogurt and three ginger cookies.  Dr. N would definitely NOT like this.

This show is becoming so predictable, I think we could send TLC some scripts.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

How y'all doing .      Just finished 2 slices pizza.    Omg...I feel soooooo guilty..lol

Anything less than 2 pepperoni pizzas with cheesy bread and a brownie cake and you’re a lightweight. No,worries

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Brandon Scott, age 33, from Columbus Ohio.

Huge Lymphedema on his right leg, also relatively smaller on his left leg, and what the freaking hell is that huge lump sticking out from his nether regions?      His girlfriend brings him massive amount of lousy food to make him happy?    Girlfriend, mother, and Brandon need a group plan at Dr. Now's 600 pound fat camp.      How great, his dad made it through law school, and got a good job as an attorney.     At 12, 250 lbs, and a giant roll around his waist.     It took until that weight for the mother to notice?       No one ever loses weight or any other addiction because someone nagged them.    By high school graduation he was over 400 lbs.     Opera singer!   How wonderful.   But senior year of college the parents separate, and that's more traumatic than them staying together, and fighting?   

He was on fat infant, and all through his life, and food was his pacifier, and still is, and now his girlfriend is pacifying him with food.    

• Love 15

Is this man clowning me with, "I really got out of control when I was 21 and found out that my dad was cheating on my mom." GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. You were ALREADY a million pounds overweight and ... your parents' relationship is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. 

No sympathy. None. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, his parents fought, and his mother had the nerve to have some more kids. Horrors.

Little sisters are traumatic. (I'm the little sister. My brother could stand to lose some weight but he's got nothing on this guy.)

1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Howdy pounders!  My eating habit was a bowl of Cheerios, a cup of yogurt and three ginger cookies.  Dr. N would definitely NOT like this.

This show is becoming so predictable, I think we could send TLC some scripts.   

I had cereal...I have yogurt in the fridge (Greek yogurt with homemade blueberry sauce mixed in)...and I have ginger cookies in the cabinet...

How old is he?

• Love 3

The girlfriend is as much a feeder as any other enabler on this show.   

They could stop talking about whether they are intimate or not, and 'I want to wait until I can give her what she deserves' is hysterical, and I need massive amounts of brain bleach.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6