Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hi All!  I am late joining the party but this one looks like a whiner!  Hope he doesn't disappoint!I will hope to catch up as I fast forward through the commercials.  

Eating habit today is red beans and rice with rotisserie chicken (the one way to make leftover rotisserie chicken breast palatable!).

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

There were three deaths?!  I  missed that...

On the episode itself was Robert. LB soon after his episode committed suicide. Not long after the season ended Lisa died. Lisa never finished the program and went back home. She’s the one who gave Herbert goodies for “favors”

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

He must have been good at one point. You have to audition to be a major like that in college and already have skill and talent. He may never get back to it but it seems likely he had a future back then.

Yeah, one of my roommates in college was a voice major. Whole separate admissions process in addition to applying to the school in the first place.

7 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

I forgot!  My eating habit tonight is spinach salad with boiled egg, onion, avocado, tomato, and olive oil.

Sounds delish. 

So sorry about your dad. My dad died last year and he was my bestie too. I can't imagine losing him when I was as young as you are. Hugs hugs hugs. 

5 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I can never keep up with this chat!

I couldn't even guess his weight, I was so far behind! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

(Music major here) You have to audition, but you don't necessarily have to be phenomenally talented to make it into the college.   

I majored in music ed with a concentration in strings.  I was a much better teacher than performer in the end. Such fun!

• Love 4

"I'm willing to do whatever you tell me." 

30 minutes later

"I'll have fourteen Quarter Pounders and a quart of Coke, please." 

2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Wonder where Dr Now gets the chairs for his patient examination room?

I always thought the building itself looks like a former car dealership, with all those big glass windows for walls in the front.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

The three who died last season were Lisa (of Herburt fame), Robert, and LB James Bonner died of suicide.   

Brandon is going to have more crises later, I saw it on the preview.  

For those who guessed higher than 718, there's still time for that when he comes back after being expected to lose 120 in two months, so instead of losing he could very well gain.   So it's not Lymphedema?    Ick!!!

Please get his pants back on.    He didn't see a doctor for eight years minimum?   

• Love 2

If Brandon and I  both survived a plane crash over the Andes, would he live longer, considering his body has more fat to work with? I'm assuming it would take obese folks much, much longer to starve to death since their bodies can feed off themselves. Is that accurate, or not correct?

• Love 3

He's scared of needles?    What a wimp, and I bet he's going down any second. 

A freaking panic attack.    I'd be willing to slap him until he comes out of it.   My guess, performance all the way. 

I had a blood test this week that took three tries, should I have done that at the lab?    

Gigglepuff-LB James Bonner was the man who lost a lower leg in a motorcycle accident, was from South Carolina, and was adopted, because his dad wanted a "Little Buddy"   He lost a whole lot of weight on the show, moved back home, and then he committed suicide.   Apparently, he'd has issues for years, but fought until he couldn't do it anymore.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

I majored in music ed with a concentration in strings.  I was a much better teacher than performer in the end. Such fun!

I wasn't great at either, but you're right- so much fun!  Now that my boys have started pre-K, I've finally started playing again.

Just now, Godfrey said:

I see an allergist a couple times a year and in every one of her exam rooms they have these double-wide chairs now. It's pretty sad.

I noticed hospital wheelchairs have gotten wider, too.  

• Love 2