Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, 88Keys said:

I'm sorry to hear that.  

It has been a wild ride.  I am 37 and my dad was my bestie and I am just now beginning to come out of the fog and understand that he is gone.  But he was buried with military honors and it was beautiful.  He would be happy to see me snarking at my 600 Pound Life!!

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This guy had a good job and life and threw it all away for food, that is sad.

He really has a lot going for him and I hope he turns it around.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Honestly, why does this season suck so much? It feels like TLC is just phoning it in, the Poundticipants are horribly boring, and there is very little entertainment value. 

Twenty minutes in and I'm considering watching Seinfeld reruns or something.

Well said.  I guess it could all turn badly very quickly, but it's not looking very likely. 😕

Stuffing him in the car and forcing the door closed...

Traveling...getting to my limit. In a lot of pain. Check and check.

2 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I want to stuff her in the dishwasher.

Well, at least then she'll find out what it does.

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

I just buried my dad 2 weeks ago and he died 3 weeks ago today so please ignore me if I’m triggered.  I get that Brandon has a lot going on and I truly hope he gets it together.

I'm so sorry for your loss, @Oh My.  No need to apologize, losing ones parent is awful, I know from personal experience.  Please know that you are among your "snarky" friends, hopefully this will be a good distraction for an hour or so.  Sending you a virtual hug!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What up, Pounders?  Had some Moroccan beef stew with couscous tonight.  My belly is full and I'm ready to go!

Brandon has some serious man-boobs.  When I first turned it on, I didn't know the name and I thought he might be a woman.  

And what the heck...that is like 20 times more oil than you need to fry eggs with.

And about scripts...I've done some freelance writing.  The past few weeks, I've felt like I could write a better script for this show than the regular writers do.  They use the exact same phrases every.single.episode.  (The voice-overs are scripted, right?)

Write that script!!!

3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Honestly, why does this season suck so much? It feels like TLC is just phoning it in, the Poundticipants are horribly boring, and there is very little entertainment value. 

Twenty minutes in and I'm considering watching Seinfeld reruns or something.

I record more shows on Wednesday than the rest of the week put together. This is the only one I watch live and it’s mostly to chat with y’all. But switching to Project Runway All Stars or Forged in Fire is getting really tempting. 

• Love 2

COME ON! Who put this guy on a flight to Houston that had two connections?

Also, why does it make it seem that the gate agent was offering that double extra seat at no cost? Like, he has to pay for that!

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

COME ON! Who put this guy on a flight to Houston that had two connections?

Also, why does it make it seem that the gate agent was offering that double extra seat at no cost? Like, he has to pay for that!

Southwest gives fat people extra seats for free.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Do you really think all the people are staring like they say or are they just hyper self involved and assuming everyone is watching them? Like when you have a huge zit you just know everyone is staring? Or a bad haircut everyone is laughing at you, etc?

• Love 6

Oh My-I'm so sorry for your loss.

Brandon is going to need an assortment of multiple seats, and I wonder how that will work out on his two connecting flights?  Columbus OH to Houston must have better service than that available.   Yes, I looked and there are non-stops available, so I'm betting they went for cheap by going Southwest.      I feel sorry for the gate, boarding, ticket agents, and flight attendants, because they're about to have a really bad day with the two of them. 

I thought Southwest would only give extra seats free if the flight wasn't full?     Either way, he needs three seats, and girlfriend needs two.   SW also reimburses you for the extra seat sometimes, however that means some other passengers have someone leaning on them, and hanging over the seat on them.    

I love how she had to lean on the van door to get it to close.    

Month 1-718 lbs.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

Southwest gives fat people extra seats for free.

Really?! Wow. Excuse me while I go prepare for my next flight

giphy.gif

He's crying and he's still in the airport?  Wait until he sees that diet plan!

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I record more shows on Wednesday than the rest of the week put together. This is the only one I watch live and it’s mostly to chat with y’all. But switching to Project Runway All Stars or Forged in Fire is getting really tempting. 

All Stars is on?  Thanks for letting me know.  I kept looking for it on Thursday nights and missing it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4