Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This guy is so full of shit. He claims to have moved in with his mother to "provide" for her and now he's just a sponge. 

LOL they're not "partaking in intimacy" because they're "not married yet." Nice try, sir. You're not partaking because neither of you can find your peen betwixt your front butt.

11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is it wrong that I wonder how his penis protrudes enough from under all that fat for him to pee

No, no it's NOT, hahaha! 😆 ! Like how he says that they're waiting for marriage to have sex. Yeah honey, sure, that's it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Oh God, looks like another borefest, damn.  It's been a long time since we've had a patient we could all snark happily about and revel in their lousy attitude and much deserved failure.  Damn.  I actually like this guy.  I wish I didn't.  Crystal ball tells me we've got another boring success tonight.  Good for him, bad for snark.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

An opera singer. Wow!

I hope we at least get to hear him sing.

1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Are they both living with his mother? 

Yeah.

So they don't have "intimacy" because they're not married but they can live together?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Howdy pounders!  My eating habit was a bowl of Cheerios, a cup of yogurt and three ginger cookies.  Dr. N would definitely NOT like this.

This show is becoming so predictable, I think we could send TLC some scripts.   

What up, Pounders?  Had some Moroccan beef stew with couscous tonight.  My belly is full and I'm ready to go!

Brandon has some serious man-boobs.  When I first turned it on, I didn't know the name and I thought he might be a woman.  

And what the heck...that is like 20 times more oil than you need to fry eggs with.

And about scripts...I've done some freelance writing.  The past few weeks, I've felt like I could write a better script for this show than the regular writers do.  They use the exact same phrases every.single.episode.  (The voice-overs are scripted, right?)

Edited by 88Keys
Had more things to say
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Anyone else watch James K , Penny and Pauline on demand just to remind yourself of good times?

Yes!  Penny’s rerun was on the other day.  So many great lines and scenes. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Oh God, looks like another borefest, damn.  It's been a long time since we've had a patient we could all snark happily about and revel in their lousy attitude and much deserved failure.  Damn.  I actually like this guy.  I wish I didn't.  Crystal ball tells me we've got another boring success tonight.  Good for him, bad for snark.  

So just read the comments here. They're a hoot!

• Love 2

The first time she saw Brandon she was "shocked, but then found out he was a nice guy".  I've been told you can meet men at church.....if that's the case, I'll remain single.

He developed lymphedema after he met Taylor?  Sounds like he caught hit from her vs. his weight!

Boyfriend/Girlfriend stuff........????? Oh, they're saving themselves for marriage, that explains everything!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Can I just say how happy I am to have this thread to read on the bus home today?  (I’m on the West coast.)  I had a lousy day today, my work computer literally fell apart (as in, it’s currently in multiple pieces), it’s freezing, and there’s a loud talker on the bus who won’t shut up. I saw that people were talking in here and it’s rather ridiculous how much better I felt when I realized I’d have this to distract me. So thank you, everyone!

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Oh My. said:

I just buried my dad 2 weeks ago and he died 3 weeks ago today so please ignore me if I’m triggered.  I get that Brandon has a lot going on and I truly hope he gets it together.

<Hug>

• Love 6

I think there will be drama at Dr. Now's office, and dang I hope so.    I really want some end to his self-pity, and phony excuses.  Maybe girlfriend will load him in a U-Haul box truck and drive him to Houston this way?    That would be fun for me to watch. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I wonder if the issue with college was how long it took. I had an awful dormmate that was a vocal performance major with an emphasis on opera and her classes counted for less credits than other classes. So it was going to take longer for her to get the number of credits to graduate. Maybe his college was similar with credits for that.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

I don’t much like him. He seems self-righteous and rigid. But he doesn’t seem like good snark fodder. Another boring week; we’ll have to make our own fun. Fortunately, we’re good at that. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

I just buried my dad 2 weeks ago and he died 3 weeks ago today so please ignore me if I’m triggered.  I get that Brandon has a lot going on and I truly hope he gets it together.

I'm sorry to hear that.  

• Love 4

Honestly, why does this season suck so much? It feels like TLC is just phoning it in, the Poundticipants are horribly boring, and there is very little entertainment value. 

Twenty minutes in and I'm considering watching Seinfeld reruns or something.

4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

No, no it's NOT, hahaha! 😆 ! Like how he says that they're waiting for marriage to have sex. Yeah honey, sure, that's it.

Most people I know who wait until marriage also wait to live together.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Oh My. said:

So sorry to hear that. 

• Love 1
Just now, Granny58 said:

maybe I've become inured to size with this show, but he doesn't look particularly large to me.  I think his legs are skewing his weight issues.  

the clue is in how the fat 'floats' when he gets into bed.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Another one with a significant other and I can't even get a date.

Do you have a lymphoedema? No? THAT'S your problem!

It seems I have to point this out to at least one chat participant every episode; lymphoedemas are apparently super sexy - because all the M600PL patients with an SO have them!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

I'm here!  Eating habit...Orange roughy. My favorite fish that has been overfished and off the market for years...yep, it's back.  Not sure for how long and what the mercury level is, but I am going to enjoy until I can't and not worry about it!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

<600 lb hugs to you>

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe his girlfriend should have treats in the freezer like Lisa claimed she gave her man Herbert for sexual favors. Remember she was the one with maggots in her fat folds.

I don't know which of these lines made me shudder more.

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, How To Train Your Dragon - The Hidden Kingdon", was a good movie!

I love Toothless! Might have to see that one. (He's the only Pop figure that I own. He sits atop my fridge, or sometimes the microwave, and guards my kitchen.)

• Love 5