Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E07: Big Girls Don't Cry

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, aliya said:

As a people, as women, can we just stop being so triggered and victimized by everything that happens to us that we can't function as adults or that we expect other people to solve our problems for us? 

Testify, my sister!!!!!!!!

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, aliya said:

As a people, as women, can we just stop being so triggered and victimized by everything that happens to us that we can't function as adults or that we expect other people to solve our problems for us? 

I don't know. If my car, in my driveway, was vandalized by someone in a way that indicated I was actually being targeted, (as opposed to being vandalized by some random drunk person, with a spray can.) I'd be pretty freaked out. That said, I absolutely believe that the "vandalism" to the van was done by the producers for a story line.  Otherwise, what amazingly considerate vandals they have in Greensboro! No mustache or devil horns on Whitney? No paint anywhere but on the removable surface of the wrap? Punctuation?

Whitney tells Tal the police will come out at some point to look at the damage, and then immediately has Buddy cover the graffiti with black paint and drive it back to the rental place?

  • Like 20
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I thought that Whit did appear to work out pretty hard.  I do wish that she could really get honest about weight and how it is a factor in her health and her ability to function.  She still hides behind the facade that she doesn't care about the weight and that it's not important to her as she works on building stamina, but, I just don't believe it and she isn't even a good liar when she says it, imo.   If she's that fragile about it, some counseling or perhaps a stint in a treatment center for eating disorders is appropriate.  Regardless of her exercise, she's obviously still consuming a huge amount of calories. 

The rock climbing seems quite bizarre for a person her size, so, I do suspect that it's TLC driven.  If she didn't have a show to fill up with amusing antics, I don't think she'd be rock climbing.  So, I take it with that in mind and just hope she doesn't get hurt, because, it's all fun and games until she hits the floor and fractures a leg.  That would not be good for anyone, let alone someone her size. 

I suspect that Buddy was fishing for Whit to offer to help him with rent money and I think that's why she offered.  That was nice, but, once again....is it enabling?  IDK.......Buddy is so needy in so many ways......Actually, if he's frugal, he should be able to live on the TLC salary for the year, right?  I would imagine that as a main player on the show, he gets at least $35,000.00 per season and that's about what he would earn if he worked full time at many jobs that he's qualified for. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, princelina said:

out of town "girlfriend" (I won't take that out of quotes until they have actually lived in the same town for a month or two) coming to visit and putting her up for a weekend, but Buddy just announcing that he's moving home, with a "girlfriend" he barely knows and her child?  If I were Mr. and Mrs. Buddy I'd be slapping a big fat NO on that idea.

I would be curious is Buddy has ever actually lived with a romantic partner before? Because it can be challenging at first even in a strong, healthy, long term relationship without the hardships of a child and living with your parents too.

Oh and one of those major things is money, which Buddy doesn't have, so...

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

She gains pounds and Jessica says “not too terrible”

Well, remember, muscle weighs more than fat.

 😂😂😂

(I really tried to say that with a straight face.)

Edited by Kid
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I don't know. If my car, in my driveway, was vandalized by someone in a way that indicated I was actually being targeted, (as opposed to being vandalized by some random drunk person, with a spray can.) I'd be pretty freaked out. That said, I absolutely believe that the "vandalism" to the van was done by the producers for a story line.  Otherwise, what amazingly considerate vandals they have in Greensboro! No mustache or devil horns on Whitney? No paint anywhere but on the removable surface of the wrap? Punctuation?

Whitney tells Tal the police will come out at some point to look at the damage, and then immediately has Buddy cover the graffiti with black paint and drive it back to the rental place?

The van was parked in the street. Do we know that the person who vandalized the RV knew it was Whit’s house, or could it have been a random guy/girl who sees  a pic of a “fat”  person and decides to make a comment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

She gains pounds and Jessica says “not too terrible”

I know! Crazy, right @Donut Bear?! FYI Twit & Jessica, when you’re WELL over the 300lbs mark, any pounds gained is extremely terrible!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I was laughing as Whit was hobbling into the birthday party like she just had a knee replacement done.  I agree with everyone above who said why would she try something harder than an 8K when she failed at that miserably ? Other than being a complete dumbass, she could easily find activities that she could accomplish in AK, maybe some canoeing ( albeit she would need the Titanic SS Minnow for it not to capsize ) And not that I am a big Todd fan, I just adore the shadey mcshades he is tossing at Whit.  Glad there was very little of Heather. I am getting tired of ol mouth of marbles Buddy and his story... 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Like 12
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

On a positive note: How cute is Harper? She's such a happy baby. Anyone else notice Whit pathetically re-gifting that huge giraffe that she gave to Harper on the day she was born but she ended up keeping for herself.

Buddy is 34! Colour me shocked. I seriously thought he was well in his 40's. I applaud anyone working on their sobriety, but he's become a sad sack. Sigh. He can't go to Alaska without his gf because he's worried about being on a plane for that long without support. Ok. How about all HIS friends that he's know most his life? Aren't they support? 

Rock climbing is an extremely demanding sport. It takes physical strength, but mental strength that Whitney does not possess. The chick does nothing but play with her cats, and talk about her next BIG trip. I'm convinced the only time she works out is on camera. 

Whit reminds me of a high school friend who never left high school. She constantly posts provocative photos that are extremely unflattering, but she feeds off any ounce of attention she can muster from the creepy dudes that follow her. 

Here she is proudly showing off her derriere.  smdh.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.05.57 AM.png

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Ashley is going to be as big as Whitney soon if she doesn't watch herself.   

I've been mentioning my concern about Ashley gaining weight for a few weeks, and now I'm even more worried since we heard her actually say that she doesn't see any need to leave the house except to go to work.  If it's true, as some of you who follow social media have said, that her boyfriend/baby daddy is very involved in her life, then doesn't he find it problematic that they never go anywhere together...or is Ashley spouting BS and just laying the groundwork for a future show plot development?  Either way, she is absolutely getting bigger every week.  And if it's not because she's pregnant, then she really, really needs to take a good hard look at how "well" her life is going.

15 hours ago, Alapaki said:

And I was not expecting Mattie to have Tal's hairline hiding under that wig!

That was so surprising!  With her wig on, she looks like Mattie the woman with attitude from BGDC class...without her wig on, and seeing that hairline, she just looks like some random older black guy...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

The van was parked in the street. Do we know that the person who vandalized the RV knew it was Whit’s house, or could it have been a random guy/girl who sees  a pic of a “fat”  person and decides to make a comment. 

 Someone wandering around in a quiet suburban neighborhood with pink and black cans of spray paint? And it looked like the picture-side of the van was facing towards the front door of the house, so that someone would have had to walk around the van to see it, rather than unintentionally catching sight of it as he or she strolled by on the sidewalk.  And that someone was angry enough at the sight of the pictured "fat person" to vandalize it, but careful enough not spray any paint at all on the face? I have seen a lot of threatening and hateful graffiti in my professional life, and when it's aimed at a person's picture, generally the first attack is literally "de-facing" the targeted person. In Whitney's case the graffiti is actually framed around her face to avoid obscuring any of her features. 

Then Buddy just happens to find a can of black spray paint somewhere nearby, but off camera? 

Nope. Producers.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

The fact we haven’t seen Whitney make a BIGGER deal out of the “vandalism” (given the way we’ve seen her react to everything else in her life) just convinces me even more that it was faked. 

This show may be a crime against humanity. But filing a false police report is a for-real crime and could get and the show in trouble. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Buddy is such an Eeyore. But I don’t think Chelsea seems into him at all so maybe she really does have one foot out the door. I’m only partway into this but damn. They are already fighting?? And because he’s a “possessive lunatic”? 

Listen to Tal, dumbass. 

Buddy doesn’t want to fly without “support”? Is that so be won’t drink? Wouldn’t Tal be actual, professional support?

Whit is right - Chelsea (who could probably be anyone) is his new drug. And how much pressure for her to feel like her new guy’s sobriety depends on her. Talk about manipulation. 

It’s too bad that destitute Buddy can’t get refunds on all those huge ugly tats. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, tdanaher said:

It's not an indication of being "focused" if she's only doing something for a minute or two.

And for the benefit of the rolling cameras.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Why oh why does that trainer keep pushing her to injury

Hardly. Her trainer is overlooking Whitney’s drama (“I’m going to dislocate my shoulder!!”) and to step up a couple of feet. Yeah, it’s something a Whitney shouldn’t have gotten all cocky about thinking she could knock out, but she’s being spotted and she’s in a harness. It’s obvious the trainer is used to the histrionics and doesn’t fall for it.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Hardly. Her trainer is overlooking Whitney’s drama (“I’m going to dislocate my shoulder!!”) and to step up a couple of feet. Yeah, it’s something a Whitney shouldn’t have gotten all cocky about thinking she could knock out, but she’s being spotted and she’s in a harness. It’s obvious the trainer is used to the histrionics and doesn’t fall for it.

Agree. In the few glimpses we get of Whitney trying to heft herself up stairs it’s apparent that she can hardly bend her knees. And with the size of her belly and fupa up front, she might as well have T-Rex arms when it comes to reaching the wall.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I must say though, she does really seem to work out really hard.  With all that exertion, she must really consume a lot of calories to maintain her weight, because she does seem to have awesome muscle power for her size. When she's in the zone, she really appears to be focused.  The thing is....it appears that she loses that focus when the workout is over.  

Watching her on that exercise bike warming up, struggling for breath as she's barely moving, she's not in the zone or working hard. She can't breathe because she's so fat it's crushing her.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

20 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

I just do not understand the training rationale for the excessive weight -  300 pounds on the leg press?  So she does 5 reps.  Far better to do 15 reps 4 times at an achievable weight.

And a 300 pound leg press for someone who weighs well over 300 pounds is not impressive.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

And a 300 pound leg press for someone who weighs well over 300 pounds is not impressive.

If she couldn't leg press 300# when she weighs 366, she wouldn't be able to stand up without assistance. Oh, wait....

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

And a 300 pound leg press for someone who weighs well over 300 pounds is not impressive.

With the girth around her legs she hardly had any range of motion on those leg presses. 

And i think the fat around her upper legs is so thick that it’s like a normal size person placing a thick foam block behind their knees. The fat is effectively taking most of the tension, and therefore the effort, off of her leg muscles. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Rewinds furiously...yep she did say "I" or "it" I can't tell. 

Really sounded like she said "I" there.

20 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I haven't seen the episode yet, but this is typical for climbers with different weights. I used to belay 200+ and was concerned until I learned leverage and anchoring.

I've belayed someone that outweighed me by 40-50 pounds and I come off the ground if they take a fall. Not much, maybe a couple feet. If I was belaying someone who weighs more than twice what I do, I'd definitely want to be anchored down.

And they're buying their own rope and carabiners.

19 hours ago, Pachengala said:

The bottom line is, if she wants to climb, she needs to be prepared to replace her gear often and her rope after EVERY FALL

She wanted a big splash for the show and climbing gyms have become a hugely popular thing that are sprouting up everywhere.

7 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

why doesnt she have security cameras at her home. I think just being on TV she should have these. If someone did spray paint that RV for real, that is pretty crappy. I say that even though I can't stand Twit

Ring doorbell would be cheap and effective.

6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

suspect that Buddy was fishing for Whit to offer to help him with rent money and I think that's why she offered.  That was nice, but, once again....is it enabling?

It's codependent is what it is. Buddy can't take care of himself, and Whitney needs to feed her ego by saving him.

4 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Rock climbing is an extremely demanding sport. It takes physical strength, but mental strength that Whitney does not possess.

It only works if you are absolutely devoted to solving the problem at hand. Every route is a puzzle, and every second you spend climbing the route makes it harder to refute gravity. Gravity does not want you to go up the wall. Gravity wants you to fall back down. The potential to fall creates fear (at least in me) and every move I make is a mental victory over fear. I climb rocks because it is hard and it scares me. Her pretending at it and barely even touching the start holds is such a joke. Bravo, producers. Now take her to a trampoline park.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I climb too and even though I don't watch the show anymore, I've been excitedly anticipating this episode. I checked around a little because there is so, so much about climbing that would limit a climber of her size--not just her abilities, but the gear alone, which SAVES YOUR LIFE when you fall, can't support her--that I wanted to see if this was legit.

Climbing ropes aren't really graded by "max weight" because there are more factors than weight that go into stress on a rope during a fall. If I take, say, a giant whipper on lead, it's going to stress my rope a lot more than if I fall while on top-rope. Now let's say I let Whitney top-rope on my rope (which I wouldn't because I love sexy green rope like I love breathing) and she took one small fall. My rope would stop her, most likely, but that'd be it for that rope. I'd have to throw it away and get a new one because the impact force (kN) her fall creates would make the rope basically an old rubber band. And that's to say nothing of the carabiners, the anchors, every piece of life-saving equipment. 

I recall her saying that her harness was custom-made for her, so I can't even guess at its ratings. I can say that all extra weight makes gear wear out exponentially faster, and you can't even call 400 pounds "extra weight." The bottom line is, if she wants to climb, she needs to be prepared to replace her gear often and her rope after EVERY FALL. So really, it's good thing she can't get more than six inches off the ground--she couldn't afford it if she could. 

Thank you for this! It explained what I suspected. I was looking at the weight ratings and thinking "that can't be right, there must be more physics involved." You nailed what I was thinking exactly.

The episode finally aired here, and I find it hilarious that everyone's mad at Todd (who was out of line but hilarious as always) for making a child's birthday party all about him, but let's be realistic here. That was not a child's birthday party. That was four childish adults sitting around eating cupcakes with one single toddler. Who has a kid's first birthday party and doesn't invite any other kids?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I think Twit chooses ridiculous tasks so she'll have a venue for all the groaning, crying, pouting, huffing and puffing!!!....  While generally making an ass of herself for all of her rabid fans that seem to think she's amazing!  *barf*

Twatney has no shame when it's comes to groaning and bawling for ALL to hear and see.... Anything for ATTENTION!!!

Harper is such a cutie-pie ❤ and I hate to mention it but what's up with the big bald spot on the top of her head?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

That was so surprising!  With her wig on, she looks like Mattie the woman with attitude from BGDC class...without her wig on, and seeing that hairline, she just looks like some random older black guy...

Mattie's wig has popped off before during dance class.  I thought she's another one that has put on some pounds, and she's barely on the show!

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

rock climbing is very difficult,not to defend Whit but I would probably do as well as she did 😂

Edited 22 hours ago by sainte-chapelle

Unlike Twit , I’m in reality enough to know that too.😂  It makes me  laugh tho ( *eyeroll) what she thinks she’d be able to do athletically....rock climb? Hike on uneven boulders  SHE COULDNT WALK  on flat ground in Hawaii, now she’s gonna just be miss decathlon in Alaska  Keep dreaming Twit

Yes! it was funny when she told the class about Todd leaving and their reactions were “what did YOU do” & “ we need Todd here!” .  I think the class wants to do more than arm twirls & twerking. Todd’s dorky when he dances ( he’s no Baryshnikov 😂but the class can prolly get their sweat on and burn some calories)

What kind of mother moves with her child to be with a man with no residence , no employment, no skill or degree, no money, no savings Nothimg except his childhood bedroom in his mommy & daddy’s house. I assume Buddy gets income from TLC but why pull the trigger so fast with someone who has to get MANY ducks in a row for that kind of commitment 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Alapaki said:

With the girth around her legs she hardly had any range of motion on those leg presses. 

The range you move the weight through actually affects that difficulty. Her quarter-rep bullshit is stupid easy.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, DNR said:

What kind of mother moves with her child to be with a man with no residence , no employment, no skill or degree, no money, no savings Nothimg except his childhood bedroom in his mommy & daddy’s house. I assume Buddy gets income from TLC but why pull the trigger so fast with someone who has to get MANY ducks in a row for that kind of commitment 

A famewhore?

On another note - the over-enthusiastic “atta-boys” for Twit basically maneuvering 1+ feet off the ground were ridiculous. Talk about surrounding yourself with sycophants. That and her effusive, OTT self-congratulations for this effort...oy vey. She’s truly delusional if she thinks this was some great feat and she’s on track to redeem herself for the Hawaiian trail of tears. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt Whitney.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Harper is such a cutie-pie ❤ and I hate to mention it but what's up with the big bald spot on the top of her head?

I came here to ask that question too.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Buddy is 34! Colour me shocked. I seriously thought he was well in his 40's. I applaud anyone working on their sobriety, but he's become a sad sack. Sigh. He can't go to Alaska without his gf because he's worried about being on a plane for that long without support. Ok. How about all HIS friends that he's know most his life? Aren't they support? 

How about, "I can't go because I need to get a job, and start bringing in income."

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, auntjess said:

How about, "I can't go because I need to get a job, and start bringing in income."

Hahahahahaaaaaaa! Best laugh I've had all week!!! Buddy and job in the same post! 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Her pretending at it and barely even touching the start holds is such a joke. 

I was stunned that there were handle holds and she still couldn't do it.  The one time I did indoor rock climbing there were only those regular holds.  I cannot imagine how incredibly much easier it would be with a handle hold.

5 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Bravo, producers. Now take her to a trampoline park.

LOL!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ignoring for a moment that BGDC does not exist, I don't get what it is supposed to be on this show anymore.

Like there are 6 people in it, Whit is physically unable to do her own bad "choreography", what is she bringing to the table?

Like can't these girls take turns making up dance moves and do it in a park or something and accomplish more than acting like Whit is some sort of dance professional? 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/12/2019 at 6:30 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh FFS the spray paint is NOT a hate crime. That is so insulting to real victims of hate crimes. This furthers my belief that this is fake as it furthers the 'fat hate' storyline she has been preaching since day 1 ...look everyone fat hate is REAL...shaking head.

Haven't watched yet but my clue that it wasn't done by a stranger is that it looks like it was sprayed just on the wrap not on the actual RV.  I could be wrong but it made me think it was done for drama only.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DNR said:

What kind of mother moves with her child to be with a man with no residence , no employment, no skill or degree, no money, no savings Nothimg except his childhood bedroom in his mommy & daddy’s house. I assume Buddy gets income from TLC but why pull the trigger so fast with someone who has to get MANY ducks in a row for that kind of commitment 

Thank you. Let’s pretend everything we see on this show is true. What kind of screwed up mother thinks that is a great idea for their child?  How low is her self esteem that she thinks this is a great idea? I know this show is fake but why allow yourself to just look completely stupid on tv? The money can’t be that good. What I also need to know is what are these women seeing in buddy? How great can it be to hang out with a guy who can’t stop talking about his experiences with “blow” to the point he seems to really want to go back to using it? Chelsea fits in perfectly with this group of losers. 

I didn’t think Buddy was fishing for money from Whitney. I thought Buddy was looking for Whitney to offer to let them stay there. I assume it would be seen as a great storyline. 

Buddy is a hard 34. I can’t imagine him at 50. 

I assume Ashley’s storyline this season is whether or not she has post-partum depression. Honestly, Ashley saying she just goes to work and stays home made me think it’s a good way to not have to spend so much time with Whitney. I can only imagine how many times Whitney calls her friends to complain, have them take pictures of her to put on social media or when she needs cream rubbed somewhere she can’t reach. I can imagine having Whitney as a friend would be exhausting. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

12 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Honestly, Ashley saying she just goes to work and stays home made me think it’s a good way to not have to spend so much time with Whitney. 

Yeeeeup. I'm sure she goes on dates, takes baby to the park, runs errands, goes to work, and has a social life, albeit limited by new parenthood. Why waste all that on Whitney? Nesting is normal for new moms. Hell, there are even times when I, a non-mother extrovert wants to stay home and veg out. I can imagine her urge to spend time with her immediate family is pretty strong, especially with an adorable, pleasant baby like Harper. Doubly so when the alternative is spending time with Whitney.

Unfortunately this is going to backfire hard on her, because it'll just make Whitney double down on her superhero rescuer efforts to drag her out of the house to more cat cafes and cupcake tastings.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Just watched the episode and feeling the need to get all "salty" before I have time to read all comments. Apologize for repeating any observations.

- " That's entrapment." Oh Todd, please don't ever change.

- Whitney really stepped up her choreography now that Todd left BGDC( dripping with sarcasm)

- Does Whitney research ANYTHING??!! She didn't know that you use your arm strength to scale the wall. No, Whit, a bunch of hot dudes just give you a boost because you're so senshus.

- Buddy. Wow. Still trying to collect my thoughts. The discussion in the kitchen revealed a lot about his emotional state that we probably never saw in his relationship with Heather and not even factory his substance abuse into that.

- Showing up at Harper's party with an injury. Classic Whitney.

- I'm amazed at how Ashley takes things in stride given she has an infant, works and struggling with anxiety.

- Does a sprained knee preclude one from spraying a little dry shampoo and smoothing serum in their hair and working it into a presentable bun, filling in your eyebrow and swiping on some lipstick? 5 minutes and done. Maybe I'm just superficial.

- Totally agree that Buddy was angling hard for support from Whit. However, I think he wanted her to offer a room rather than money.

- Whit is less informed about addiction than any layperson. She couldn't even take the time to read WebMD for one of her supposed best friends. Hey, at least she knows what "blow" and "trigger" mean now.

- I can't figure out her endgame with Alaska. Supposedly it's to redeem the Hawaii debacle by completing all these physical activities. However this week and the previews for next week seem to provide evidence she is laying the groundwork for excuses to not attempt  them.....so is this so she can just romp around Alaska taking selfies in a cute puffy coat? How is that redeeming herself?

- A nice thing: The photo shoot was a sweet idea. I initially thought it was going to be an " Uncle Whitney and Harper " shoot. Progress.

Edited by Kelly88
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, Buddy, you are right. A 34 yr old man having to move in to his parents house with gf and kid in tow because you don't have a penny to your name is pathetic. At least he knows what a loser he is.

Also, why did he keep saying he couldn't go to Alaska because his gf couldn't get time off from her job? Didn't he just get a new job, too? He quit delivering plants to start working night shift at some factory or something like that. Maybe he already quit that job, too. 

The birtday party scene was so badly edited. Whit and Todd are fighting, Todd smashes cake in Whit's face then the scene is over and we hear no more about it. Just another day in Greensboro. 

It must be nice to just pick-up and go on an expensive trip!! Do you suppose TLC is picking up the tab?? Heather has kids, what the hell!! UGH!!

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Harper is such a cutie-pie ❤ and I hate to mention it but what's up with the big bald spot on the top of her head?

I no longer watch this show (best decision ever!) but when my baby was born he had a bunch of dark hair that gradually fell out and was replaced with blonder hair. It started on top of his head and then worked its way around until he had a "soul patch" of sorts on the back of his head for a while, then that fell out too and he was even at last when he was about a year old. Babies are weird creatures indeed 😛 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

A famewhore?

On another note - the over-enthusiastic “atta-boys” for Twit basically maneuvering 1+ feet off the ground were ridiculous. Talk about surrounding yourself with sycophants. That and her effusive, OTT self-congratulations for this effort...oy vey. 

 

She reminds me of a 2 year old being cheered on by mom and dad while using the potty.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I don't believe for a second that Whitney works out with Jessica and Will 4 times a week.  And why does Jessica waste ANY time with that vile ghoul?    

And why would Whitney bother showing up at all if she just goes home and plugs in her ice cream IV?  

None of this makes any sense.  

Edited by Dr. Acula
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 2/13/2019 at 9:24 AM, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, Buddy, you are right. A 34 yr old man having to move in to his parents house with gf and kid in tow because you don't have a penny to your name is pathetic. At least he knows what a loser he is.

Also, why did he keep saying he couldn't go to Alaska because his gf couldn't get time off from her job? Didn't he just get a new job, too? He quit delivering plants to start working night shift at some factory or something like that. Maybe he already quit that job, too. 

The birtday party scene was so badly edited. Whit and Todd are fighting, Todd smashes cake in Whit's face then the scene is over and we hear no more about it. Just another day in Greensboro. 

What drives me crazy is that there's apparently no thought in Buddy's head that maybe he should get his own act together before getting into a serious relationship, especially with a child involved.  If he were committed to making a decent life for himself, it probably wouldn't take him all that long.  But, by introducing a life-partner and her child into the equation, it'll be that much more difficult to get ahead and stay ahead.  

2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I no longer watch this show (best decision ever!) but when my baby was born he had a bunch of dark hair that gradually fell out and was replaced with blonder hair. It started on top of his head and then worked its way around until he had a "soul patch" of sorts on the back of his head for a while, then that fell out too and he was even at last when he was about a year old. Babies are weird creatures indeed 😛 

That sounds adorable!  Babies are the best.  🙂 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, DNR said:

Unlike Twit , I’m in reality enough to know that too.😂  It makes me  laugh tho ( *eyeroll) what she thinks she’d be able to do athletically....rock climb? Hike on uneven boulders  SHE COULDNT WALK  on flat ground in Hawaii, now she’s gonna just be miss decathlon in Alaska  Keep dreaming Twit

Yes! it was funny when she told the class about Todd leaving and their reactions were “what did YOU do” & “ we need Todd here!” .  I think the class wants to do more than arm twirls & twerking. Todd’s dorky when he dances ( he’s no Baryshnikov 😂but the class can prolly get their sweat on and burn some calories)

What kind of mother moves with her child to be with a man with no residence , no employment, no skill or degree, no money, no savings Nothimg except his childhood bedroom in his mommy & daddy’s house. I assume Buddy gets income from TLC but why pull the trigger so fast with someone who has to get MANY ducks in a row for that kind of commitment 

A friend and I were discussing this also but it wasnt about Buddy .It was her youngest brother who was living at home ( he was 30) and decides to move his gf and her baby with him. Her mom packed his shit up and moved him to his friends house, AND that is what i would if Buddy were my son!!!!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I just hope that Chelsea doesn't turn up pregnant OR that she's going to be a surrogate for Whit!!!!  Please no.  

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dr. Acula said:

I don't believe for a second that Whitney works out with Jessica and Will 4 times a week.  And why does Jessica waste ANY time with that vile ghoul?    

And why would Whitney bother showing up at all if she just goes home and plugs in here ice cream IV?  

None of this makes any sense.  

You mean a frappucino wotj heavy whipping cream IV lol

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Thank you for this! It explained what I suspected. I was looking at the weight ratings and thinking "that can't be right, there must be more physics involved." You nailed what I was thinking exactly.

The episode finally aired here, and I find it hilarious that everyone's mad at Todd (who was out of line but hilarious as always) for making a child's birthday party all about him, but let's be realistic here. That was not a child's birthday party. That was four childish adults sittingWho has a kid's first birthday party and doesn't invite any other kids?

Lots of similarly aged children and their parents were shown showing up. Ashley knew the kids by name.  The party shenanigans focused on the cast, but it looked like half a daycare attended.  I was pleased that Ashley made it about her child, even with cameras there.  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CousinOliver said:

Lots of similarly aged children and their parents were shown showing up. Ashley knew the kids by name.  The party shenanigans focused on the cast, but it looked like half a daycare attended.  I was pleased that Ashley made it about her child, even with cameras there.  

That's what I get for half-watching. I saw a handful of other kids but the camera was so focused on the pathetic adults that I assumed those kids were there for some other party, not Harper's. Can you blame me for not giving this show my full attention? LOL

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, polandspring said:

She reminds me of a 2 year old being cheered on by mom and dad while using the potty.

She's working up to that.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size