Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Kody Wants Out

• Start Topic

Mitch and Aspyn announce their engagement and the race is on to find a venue; the whole family goes to Utah to help with the official opening of Meri's Bed and Breakfast; at the opening, Kody drops a hint of some major changes ahead.

Should read "Kody wants out of the financial burden in Las Vegas". And why is "the race on" to find a venue? They didn't have to get married immediately. I guess Aspyn is following in the family tradition of "do it now, not do it right".

• Love 15

Yeah and the location Aspyn chose was $15,000 for 100 people if I heard the lady correctly (although Aspyn indicated they'd have 400 people).  To which Janelle and Christine confirmed they spent that much if not more on Mykeltie and Maddie's weddings.  Those Browns sure know how to splurge on weddings!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Guaranteed that after Aspyn pops out a few kids, ole Mitchie will be sitting her down for a chat to rethink plural marriage. 

I saw these photos on the People magazine website . Mykeleti is plotting revenge against the “fair Aspyn.” I can see it in her eyes. 😄😂. Where’s Taco Tony?  

What is up with Mitch’s half beard? All he needs is a straw hat, and he’s ready for Amish country. Grody forgot to condition, or comb his rat’s nest. It would have looked better tied back. Aspyn looks lovely. A natural beauty. 

1D322E04-E610-43D1-BDC6-AF34B10F3296.jpeg

E82378B4-42E0-4422-B609-4862238AD4B6.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Barbara Please said:

Guaranteed that after Aspyn pops out a few kids, ole Mitchie will be sitting her down for a chat to rethink plural marriage. 

I saw these photos on the People magazine website . Mykeleti is plotting revenge against the “fair Aspyn.” I can see it in her eyes. 😄😂. Where’s Taco Tony?  

What is up with Mitch’s half beard? All he needs is a straw hat, and he’s ready for Amish country. Grody forgot to condition, or comb his rat’s nest. It would have looked better tied back. Aspyn looks lovely. A natural beauty. 

1D322E04-E610-43D1-BDC6-AF34B10F3296.jpeg

E82378B4-42E0-4422-B609-4862238AD4B6.jpeg

Christine and Aspen look lovely. Kody on the other hand...

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Was aware because I wanted to watch the dynamic between her and Meri’s mom. But interesting that she wasn’t even there. What could Janelle possibly have had going on that was more pressing? 

Was Meri's brother Adam, Janelle's ex-husband, at the grand opening? Even the possibility that he'd be there might have kept her away.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5

I feel like Mitch is kind of “meh” and Aspyn is doing the pushing for the marriage. 

He totally wants the polygamy lifestyle.  For sure. 

Hahahaha Kody:” it’s like reliving Tony’s dream” about the 400 wedding guests 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

The info on DirecTV says today is the first air date. It was OnDemand for some providers.

That must be what happened.  I have Comcast and I guess that I watched this episode last seek On Demand.

3 minutes ago, Grammy said:

Did I understand this correctly?   Some of the 400 guests will have meals but others will have finger food only?   I can’t believe that...maybe I am just tired?

Yes, they said not everyone is having dinner.  I know someone who did that, they had dinner just for the close family and friends and others invited came later just for drinks and finger food.

I'm a member of a crafting community that has a lot of LDS (Mormon) women in it and I have heard that there are a lot more available LDS women than men. So sadly that paired with the way they were raised given scraps of attention from their father (Kody) has got to have screwed these girls/women up when it comes to men.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Grammy said:

Did I understand this correctly?   Some of the 400 guests will have meals but others will have finger food only?   I can’t believe that...maybe I am just tired?

Yeah I didn't get that either.  100 get plated meals but the other 300 only get finger food?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Good Lord.  There is nothing more boring than listening to long, convoluted stories about someone else’s long-passed relatives.  I’m dying here.  Please tell me I’m not the only one so I don’t feel so mean.  

I agree, sick of this house already and Lizzie and her mother in law.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Good Lord.  There is nothing more boring than listening to long, convoluted stories about someone else’s long-passed relatives.  I’m dying here.  Please tell me I’m not the only one so I don’t feel so mean.  

And Sarah's ghost haunts the one room too

• LOL 4