Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ChitChat said:

I think she just wanted Dorit to know what happened at the rescue place and to know that she defended her.  IMO, it was a CYA for Lisa in case the other ladies start making it sound like LVP was talking badly about Dorit.  I have no doubt they'd start that shit.  

For what it's worth, I don't believe a word that Dorit says.   

In no way do I think what Dorit did was acceptable and she is a horrible person her running to say I didn’t say anything it was John reeked of her trying to cover her ass. In no way would that guy have brought that dog out on his own and started talking shit without running it by Lisa first I’m sorry Lisa put him up to it to keep her hands clean ... I didn’t say it it was my employee.... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

In no way do I think what Dorit did was acceptable and she is a horrible person and should be shamed however Lisa running to say I didn’t say anything it was John reeked of her trying to cover her ass. In no way would that guy have brought that dog out on his own and started talking shit without running it by Lisa first I’m sorry Lisa put him up to it to keep her hands clean ... I didn’t say it it was my employee.... 

• Love 1

Somebody wanted this dog story to happen, or they wouldn't be talking about it on camera.  If LVP went to Teddy and asked her not to talk about it, I don't see Teddy being so malicious that she'd do it, regardless.  Unless Teddy's on-screen persona is a total sham.  

I suspect whoever leaked the story to the press well be the fuel for most of the drama all the way through the 3 part finale, lol.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think the Lucy situation comes down to money.

Even if Dorit didn't read the contract, PK did and they don't have the money to pay the $5000 penalty fee, so they got rid of the dog.

It sounds a bit unrealistic that some random woman wanted the dog, DoDo-rito and the Boiled Ham probably brought the dog directly to a shelter and don't want to cop to it.

Good point about the money - whether they found another home or not.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm dreading this season already. I love Kyle and Lisa together; I'm not ready for that fallout. 

But LVP DOES do this thing where she doesn't say a word to Kyle's face and then brings some slight up on camera. Also, I think when she's mad, hurting, whatever; she takes it out on Kyle because it feels safe. They've been friends forever, she believes Kyle will always forgive her and be there for her. 

Dorit and the dog. Not cool. Should've taken it back to Vanderpump. And can you blame the dog for biting PK? 

Did anyone else immediately think she made up the robbery? It sounded an awful lot like Kyle's. But then she runs off to Utah? Oftentimes, children are really scared after their home has been burgled. I'm sure they could have benefited from stability at that time. 

My favorite Devise Richards film will ALWAYS be Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Her boyfriend, Aaron? Mmmm

Yeah, meant to comment on Dorit running off to Utah after she was "robbed."  Leaving kids.  What???

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
28 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm dreading this season already. I love Kyle and Lisa together; I'm not ready for that fallout. 

But LVP DOES do this thing where she doesn't say a word to Kyle's face and then brings some slight up on camera. Also, I think when she's mad, hurting, whatever; she takes it out on Kyle because it feels safe. They've been friends forever, she believes Kyle will always forgive her and be there for her. 

Dorit and the dog. Not cool. Should've taken it back to Vanderpump. And can you blame the dog for biting PK? 

Did anyone else immediately think she made up the robbery? It sounded an awful lot like Kyle's. But then she runs off to Utah? Oftentimes, children are really scared after their home has been burgled. I'm sure they could have benefited from stability at that time. 

My favorite Devise Richards film will ALWAYS be Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Her boyfriend, Aaron? Mmmm

That was the first thing that came to my mind.  When Dorit was telling the story to Erika (or, is she EriCa when she is at her husband's house?), Dorit was repeating, almost word for word exactly the way Kyle told her story during the reunion.

I would not be surprised if they staged the robbery, after selling off any jewelry or purses of value.  

• Love 19

My take on the Kyle/ Lisa argument was that it was a continuation of one they'd previously had, based on Kyle's reference to previous texts.  Therefore, Kyle is referencing things discussed before, while camera-ready Lisa knew just how to respond.

I actually thought Lusa handled the Dorit thing ok up until she inferred-but didn't say outright, oh no-that Teddi would likely be spreading gossip about her. 90% of what Dorit says is bullshit, but for once I think she picked up exactly what Lisa wanted her to.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Goat yoga?

I don't do yoga, but aren't you supposed to focus? I guess it takes some awesome kind of focus to be able to do yoga effectively while a goat jumps on your back, but, seriously?

I think the point is you relax and have fun while laughing at the goats.  Rinna may humble brag that it's a weird California thing, but goat yoga was happening last summer in Zelionople, PA.  Where's that, you ask?  Exactly.

2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Lisa Rinna looks skinnier than ever. I suppose her daughters will be fixtures on the show. Ugh.  Kyle looks different. 

As someone who spent a lifetime wishing for long long hair, I miss Kyle's hair.  (Even though I think her haircut looks good)

1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Ugh I suffer from “face blindness” and I can already tell it’s going to be a long season trying to tell Teddy apart from Denise!

Teddy has smooth pretty skin and Denise is the blurry one.

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Denise seems really nice, but I’m surprised by the couple people saying she looks natural - I think her face looks awful and Rinna level messed up!

Agreed - they didn't do themselves any favors by introducing Denise through pictures of her and Rinna from decades ago.  Denise should avoid profiles, and Rinna should avoid whatever she did with her boobs before putting on the green TH dress.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2