Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy

• Start Topic

Erika is excited when Lisa Rinna introduces actress Denise Richards to the group; Lisa Vanderpump struggles to come to terms with her grief after a personal tragedy; Dorit is concerned that Teddi will twist information about her family dog.

Airs 02/12/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 5
On 2/10/2019 at 12:09 AM, renatae said:

I'm really not up for yet another gang up on LisaV. It's getting really old, especially because of the tragedy mentioned above. I don't think any of them have been through that. Sounds like they need some empathy.

And Brandi? Please. Even part time is too much.

I was excited that BH is back, but that stuff has really put a damper on it for me.

I am of the opposite mind - I am HERE for the Lisa gang up (I hate them all but she really irritates me).  I actually love Brandi.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I'm excited that BH is back tonight. NJ is boring this season. I have different expectations for each franchise.

BH I watch mainly to see what the women spend their money on - for the most part these ladies have money to spend and I love to see the places they travel.

I also watched enough BH to know these ladies will focus on one fight for the entire season. They'll bitch behind each others backs and this will not be a fight where they will get up in each others faces like NY.

Is the main fight going to be about the dog Dorit got from the VanderPeptoBismol Pet store?

• Love 15
Spoiler

Maybe.  Or maybe it's about LVP planting stories to make herself look good.  

There's stuff all over the internet.  I'm not sure if it's the 1st dog Dorit removed from her house.  Or the 2nd dog--some stories refer to 2 different dogs rehomed.

Denise Richards has a friend who says her friend had one of the dogs originally and LVP knew the dog was a biter.

They say LVP put in stories that made Dorit look bad, but would stand up for her publicly to make herself look good. 

Dosodog is firmly Team Puppies. 

I'm not sure what is okay to post.  I don't even know what's true, not true, completely made up.

But it sounds like the LVP haters are going to have the best season ever!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, dosodog said:
  Hide contents

Maybe.  Or maybe it's about LVP planting stories to make herself look good.  

There's stuff all over the internet.  I'm not sure if it's the 1st dog Dorit removed from her house.  Or the 2nd dog--some stories refer to 2 different dogs rehomed.

Denise Richards has a friend who says her friend had one of the dogs originally and LVP knew the dog was a biter.

They say LVP put in stories that made Dorit look bad, but would stand up for her publicly to make herself look good. 

Dosodog is firmly Team Puppies. 

I'm not sure what is okay to post.  I don't even know what's true, not true, completely made up.

But it sounds like the LVP haters are going to have the best season ever!

I'm team puppies too dosodog.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Goat yoga?

I don't do yoga, but aren't you supposed to focus? I guess it takes some awesome kind of focus to be able to do yoga effectively while a goat jumps on your back, but, seriously?

8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I do yoga and there’s no way I’d let a goat jump all over me. And what if they did their business on you? Hell to the no! 

I saw this "goat yoga" on Basketball Wives LA. The goat did poop and pee on the mats. One did while on the back of one of the wives - came out like Skittles

Gah!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I do yoga and there’s no way I’d let a goat jump all over me. And what if they did their business on you? Hell to the no! 

Plus, that one goat was a butt sniffer!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Is Dorit planning to out-logo Erika this season?  Those sweatpants and belt bag?  I love the purse, but the Gucci logos all over the pants??  Ugly!  

I'm surprised she's not wearing the GG logo on her shoes, as well!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Is Dorit planning to out-logo Erika this season?  Those sweatpants and belt bag?  I love the purse, but the Gucci logos all over the pants??  Ugly!  

I'm surprised she's not wearing the GG logo on her shoes, as well!  

And, again, another scene with an overabundance of Gucci!!!  

• Love 13

Dorit's bathing suit top looks like a poorly fitting band aid. Maybe she and Rinna can get a twofer deal on breast reduction on Botched, but with their lack of fan base, they probably wouldn't be booked since people would FF through it.

• LOL 11
  • Love 9

Teddi"s son has a lot of hair.

Dorit's boobs are front and center again. 

Kyle's eyes look tired.  She needs to stop playing with her hair, although I do like it shorter like that.

Please don't let the dog storyline run all season like Dorit wants it to.

• Love 9