Type keyword(s) to search

[FIXED] Tag Issues

Iguessnot

There are two shows that air in Canada before they air in the USA (Grey's Anatomy and Schitt's Creek). I use the "unaired in USA" tag when I create the episode threads for these shows, but the tag is not showing up. I clicked the edit box to make sure that I had added the tag and I can see it when I try to edit the thread, but there is nothing visible when I view the saved thread or when I'm in the show's forum.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:06 PM, paulvdb said:

Second, going into a forum and clicking on a tag just gets me back to the same page where I started. Tried it with the spoilers tag in the Game of Thrones forum.

Further investigation of this makes me believe that the issue may be related to the fact that the GoT forum has subforums. Tag searching works for me in forums that don't have subforums. I tested a few and they all worked. Also tested a few forums with subforums and tag searching didn't work in any of those.

Edited to add: tag searching in forums with subforums will give a quick glance of the search results but then immediately takes me back to the list of all topics in the forum.

• Useful 1

Some of the new episode threads I have created show the blue episode tag (which I did not add). Is this a bug or is one of the mods adding this tag to some (but not all) new episode threads? I’m happy to include the new tag if that’s what we’re doing moving forward but because it’s been inconsistent, I wasn’t sure if it was a bug due to the existing tagging issues. 

14 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Some of the new episode threads I have created show the blue episode tag (which I did not add). Is this a bug or is one of the mods adding this tag to some (but not all) new episode threads? I’m happy to include the new tag if that’s what we’re doing moving forward but because it’s been inconsistent, I wasn’t sure if it was a bug due to the existing tagging issues. 

Yes, all episode topics should have the episode tag applied, if there are new episodes w/o the tag, that is an oversight and should either be reported or a PM sent to the forum mod(s) if known.

Tag issues are resolved.