Type keyword(s) to search

[FIXED] Homepage Missing Shows

justmehere

40 minutes ago, alexvillage said:

Yes. My homepage lists the forums I follow but that's it. Partial screen shot. I used to be able to see the latest posts, time and thread. Now I need to go to each forum to find out. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 7.34.14 AM.png

Hmm, that sounds like you're talking about Activity Streams because the CHP has never displayed the level of detail you're referring to but Streams do:

hfos.thumb.jpg.f57f1bf528b157fc7e49b1b2d7a60bae.jpg

14 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Hmm, that sounds like you're talking about Activity Streams because the CHP has never displayed the level of detail you're referring to but Streams do:

Before, I would go to Forums I follow, or followed contents (Don't remember how it was called, the little banner symbol) and I would see the forums I follow, and on the right hand side the last post on each one of the forums, with the name of the person who posted. 

Now I see only the Forums (the screenshot). And yes, I can open the activity and see the new posts and that's why I said the old version was better/easier to see where the new posts were. Now each time I go to activity I need to select content I follow because it doesn't save my preferences - unless there is a way to do so and I missed it. In this case, I would appreciate the information.

1 minute ago, SilverStormm said:

I don't use Activity Streams so my knowledge on them is limited. Instead our resident AS guru is the best person to answer your question: @aquarian1 would you mind assisting on this please.

Never mind. I figure it out. Instead of going to my Home Page, I need to go to Manage Following Contents. There is how I saw the page before the update. 

It was confusing, the change, but I can just bookmark the page I want to open first. Thanks

Shows that used to be on my homepage, such as The Andy Griffith Show, which are now made topics, I have to go to Topics to find out anything. Why not put anything we follow all on our home page?

We used to see the show and the most recent thread commented on at one glance. Now, I only see the show, and have no idea what thread is at the top without clicking on it, causing an extra step. 

This is what @alexvillage commented on above my comment. It’s very cumbersom and causes users to do a lot of work to find something we used to see at a glance.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, cooksdelight said:

Shows that used to be on my homepage, such as The Andy Griffith Show, which are now made topics, I have to go to Topics to find out anything. Why not put anything we follow all on our home page?

We used to see the show and the most recent thread commented on at one glance. Now, I only see the show, and have no idea what thread is at the top without clicking on it, causing an extra step. 

This is what @alexvillage commented on above my comment. It’s very cumbersom and causes users to do a lot of work to find something we used to see at a glance.

You're talking about followed content not the customised homepage; that detail has never been on the CHP. You can still use followed content same as always and ignore the CHP if that's your preference.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Am I missing something? Because I do have both topics AND forums listed on my customized home page. Granted, some have done a disappearing act due to likely re-indexing, but both styles of shows are able to be added to the homepage.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I think you are right, we have the same problem. This is what I did. On the Home page, the tab on top has a FOLLOWS option. Click on that, of hover on it, it will show you MANAGE FORUM FOLLOWS. Then the page is the same as the one I used to have bookmarked. Hope it works for you.

• Useful 1

Still can’t get Andy grouped in with my other shows, and I cannot get them to organize by last reply. I selected the option to sort by the latest reply but they are still in alphabetical order.

And I really want the feature back that showed the last thread replied to.

11 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Still can’t get Andy grouped in with my other shows, and I cannot get them to organize by last reply. I selected the option to sort by the latest reply but they are still in alphabetical order.

And I really want the feature back that showed the last thread replied to.

Where exactly are you seeing this issue? Followed Content? CHP?

48 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Is the re-indexing issue still going on? I noticed that The Passage is missing from My Home Page and the Index list. I was able to find it using the search option.

That was re-indexing related yes.

My followed shows still haven't shown up on the My Homepage - I followed 4 this week and they are there, but all the shows I had previously followed are not - I've cleaned cache and cookies already, and logged out and logged back in

Edited by headhoncho

Death in Paradise is still missing. It's not on my homepage and when I search for it, nothing comes up. The thread still exists, but the only way I can access it is searching it out in my notifications from when someone liked my post.

20 hours ago, headhoncho said:

My followed shows still haven't shown up on the My Homepage - I followed 4 this week and they are there, but all the shows I had previously followed are not - I've cleaned cache and cookies already, and logged out and logged back in

Can you provide specific shows if possible please? It'll help with our investigation into this.

20 hours ago, auntiemel said:

Death in Paradise is still missing. It's not on my homepage and when I search for it, nothing comes up. The thread still exists, but the only way I can access it is searching it out in my notifications from when someone liked my post.

Fixed, but we're investigating the cause.

13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

All of my shows were back, but now the "Another World" thread has disappeared again.

Fixed, but we're Sherlocking what caused this.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Fixed, but we're Sherlocking what caused this.

Thanks. I know this must be a PITA. And, yes, the AW thread is back...and Law & Order: Hate Crimes has gone poof. Good luck in trying to figure this out. And thank you!

2 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Can you provide specific shows if possible please? It'll help with our investigation into this.

American Housewife
Better Call Saul
Big Bang Theory
Big Brother
Big Little Lies
Bosch
Castle Rock
The Connors
Elementary
Endeavour
FBI
Get Shorty
Goliath
The Good Cop
Good Girls
The Good Place
Grace and Frankie
Happy Together
The Haunting of Hill House
How to Get Away with Murder
Imposters
The Kominsky Method
Last Man Standing
Life in Pieces
Lucifer
MacGyver
Magnum P.I. (2018)
Man with a Plan
Mary Kills People
Mayans MC
Murphy Brown
NCIS: Los Angeles
The Neighborhood
Roseanne
Schitt's Creek
Seal Team
This is Us
True Detective
Walking Dead
Will & Grace
Young Sheldon

If it wasn't for the shows I followed this week, my Homepage would be empty

5 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

A minor update took place late last night which should've resolved the previous de-indexed shows. 

If any more vanish as of today please let us know.

Home Town is missing on my customized home page even though I'm subscribed. It's under Lifestyle Reality > Other Lifestyle Reality Shows 

Thanks.

I have too many shows on my homepage to keep track of them all but in addition to Umbrella Academy I am also missing at least Alexa & Katie, Andi Mack, Better Off Ted, Bunheads, Freakish, Impulse, The Mayor, Origin, Party of Five (2019), Runaways, Tidelands, The Tomorrow People.

• Love 1

Law & Order: Criminal Intent disappeared. It wasn't in my topics. I found a link from the side panel. And then saw it was unfollowed, which I didn't do, so it must be part of the bug? (That is not the first time that happened.)

I re-subbed again and it is back on the homepage for now...

I am missing A.P. Bio, Endeavour, Instinct, The Kominsky Method,  Live with Kelly and Michael, Tidying Up with Marie Kondo, and The X-Files. I tried unfollowing and following. They also do not show up when I tried to search for them, but the forums are in my followed content list.

Edited by chitowngirl