Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
saoirse

Bachelorette Reunion: The Biggest Bachelorette Reunion in Bachelor History Ever!

Recommended Posts

Quote

Chris Harrison hits the road with super fans, revisiting some of the most memorable dates and unforgettable moments from The Bachelorette and The Bachelor history, leading to a reunion.

Airs May 6, 2019.

Share this post


Link to post

Is this where we can talk about the special?

im still watching. But Reid!! My favorite Bachelor person ever!

i think Kaitlyn and Jillian both look so different! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Is this where we can talk about the special?

im still watching. But Reid!! My favorite Bachelor person ever!

i think Kaitlyn and Jillian both look so different! 

Kaitlyn has had work done. Jillian had a nose job but her face still looked a bit puffy, perhaps from recently having a baby.

Wondered whether Emily was pregnant again as her face looked a bit fuller. Never cared for Jen Scheft so no loss that she was not there, but I missed Meredith. I always liked her and was sorry to hear of some problems she has endured.

Feisty Andi never said a single word.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

It took me a while to recognize Jillian.  She's still my favorite, and it looked like she was having a blast.  Emily, Desiree, Aly, and "Ya broke mah haaart" Deanna all looked really good.  Ashley has gotten almost too thin and with the harsh makeup she had on, she looked haggard.  But I think she was one of the genuinely nice ones.  What on earth did Kaitlin do to her face?  It's only been four years and she looked so unnaturally different.

Andi must be on the permanent shit list.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I always thought it weird that Deanna married Mike Stagliano's identical twin, Stephen. I wonder if they are total opposites. Michael was always so hyper! 

Andi is the only one who is unattached.

Ashley has always been super petite and I had not noticed she had gotten thinner. Aly looked really good which pains me to say as I have never liked her. Hunky Roberto is my fave male contestant ever! Has he married?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I like Ali a lot better these days. She seems genuinely happy. So she hooked up with Frank once post Roberto. Interesting. JoJo is stunning. Becca looked great. I didn’t know Rachel was getting married in August. Much better track record for the ‘Ettes. I think the 2 “nicest” were Ashley and Des.  Jillian was such a fun Bachelorette. No glimpse of Jef or Brooks. Wes looks pretty rough!! It was fun seeing them all. How sad is it that I remember every moment they showed!  

1 minute ago, nutty1 said:
Edited by nutty1
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

43 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

JoJo is stunning. 

 

JoJo had work done. She's not as Khloe Kardashian looking as before.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

That was a fun 2 hours. No manufactured drama, no dragged out plot lines, no unnecessary crying. Just a nice sharing of memories. It really highlighted how the show has ... evolved.

I didn't watch Trista's season, but she seems sweet and genuine. When the women did their "we're not worthy" thing towards her, she appeared touched, and I liked how she kept turning attention back to Chris Harrison even during their brief interaction. (And the appreciation is deserved - the franchise owes a great deal of its success to Trista and Ryan.)

Jillian seemed like a riot. (I didn't watch her season either. Was she always like this?) I wish they'd choose someone like her again. 

Most of the women looked, for the most part, normal. Outside of a few of the recent B's, they looked like they are aging gracefully and looking how an attractive person would look after having kids and living a regular life. 

The Hannah B and Chris ice cream conversation was hilarious. More downtime scenes with Chris, please!

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, kazza said:

Jillian seemed like a riot. (I didn't watch her season either. Was she always like this?) I wish they'd choose someone like her again. 

Jillian was always funny and was a great Bachelorette. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Is this where we can talk about the special?

im still watching. But Reid!! My favorite Bachelor person ever!

i think Kaitlyn and Jillian both look so different! 

all these ladies need to lay off the needles and plastic surgeries--Jillian looks like a completely different person, ala Jennifer grey--so so crazy!! Jojo has bleached her skin and is way too young to start "erasing" her face. Kaitlyn simply looks too pulled and stretched. it makes me sad that these women feel they have to do this. and the reunion got it so wrong-ANDY BALDWIN yelled "I freaking love you Bevin" and then told Tess he loved her too-you cant rewrite history. I loved meredith abd hated she wasnt there but she may be involved in some legal action with abc. Jen sheft sleptwalked through her season so I didnt miss her. great flashbacks tho. 

6 hours ago, Nedsdag said:

JoJo had work done. She's not as Khloe Kardashian looking as before.

she erased her freckles and is beginning to display that "blank look" that hollywood has--to bad I alway thought she was pretty

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I always thought it weird that Deanna married Mike Stagliano's identical twin, Stephen. I wonder if they are total opposites. Michael was always so hyper! 

Andi is the only one who is unattached.

Ashley has always been super petite and I had not noticed she had gotten thinner. Aly looked really good which pains me to say as I have never liked her. Hunky Roberto is my fave male contestant ever! Has he married?

yeah and andi looks different too. blech still dont like her lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did you all see Wes--wow, Jillian is probably very glad that didn't work out.  (I think it was Jillian's season).  lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Loved the special. Some amazing women there. Agree with everyone that Kaitlyn especially looked so weird. Ugh.

Ali, Emily, Becca, Trista and JoJo looked great. Didn't recognize Jillian's face but her personality is totally the same. 

I thought Emily's segment was interesting, that she feels not worthy because she is happy being a mom. Liked seeing where some of the others are. 

Most of the loser guys are still loser guys. I got the feeling David is the only one who grew up. I wish we had gotten updates on some of the most loved contestants - not just the hated - like Reid and others. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

all these ladies need to lay off the needles and plastic surgeries--Jillian looks like a completely different person, ala Jennifer grey--so so crazy!! Jojo has bleached her skin and is way too young to start "erasing" her face. Kaitlyn simply looks too pulled and stretched. it makes me sad that these women feel they have to do this. and the reunion got it so wrong-ANDY BALDWIN yelled "I freaking love you Bevin" and then told Tess he loved her too-you cant rewrite history. I loved meredith abd hated she wasnt there but she may be involved in some legal action with abc. Jen sheft sleptwalked through her season so I didnt miss her. great flashbacks tho. 

she erased her freckles and is beginning to display that "blank look" that hollywood has--to bad I alway thought she was pretty

Erased freckles?? Didn't know there was such a thing! I think freckles are great. She still looked really pretty. 

I thought that too, about Andy Baldwin. Were they saying Ben was the first?? Dumb interns, LOL!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I laughed when Andi clearly forgot that Rachel was originally on Nick's season before becoming The Bachelorette and when Kaitlyn pointed out how the three of them all had history with Nick, Andi says to Rachel, with almost revulsion on her face, "you dated Nick". And Rachel goes, "um, yeah I was on his season".

And it was hilarious when each Bachelorette was introduced and it was clear who stayed with the guy they picked, because they would show a clip of the proposal and for the other women, it was just an image of them getting out of the limo the first night or any shot of them alone. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Didn't recognize Jillian's face but her personality is totally the same. 

She had some work on her nose a few years ago that made her look a little different.  But she also had 2 babies in 2 years so she's carrying a little extra weight on her face.  I almost didn't recognize her, but she still seems like the same fun great person.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

I laughed when Andi clearly forgot that Rachel was originally on Nick's season before becoming The Bachelorette and when Kaitlyn pointed out how the three of them all had history with Nick, Andi says to Rachel, with almost revulsion on her face, "you dated Nick". And Rachel goes, "um, yeah I was on his season".

And it was hilarious when each Bachelorette was introduced and it was clear who stayed with the guy they picked, because they would show a clip of the proposal and for the other women, it was just an image of them getting out of the limo the first night or any shot of them alone. 

I noticed that, except they did show us handsome Roberto dancing with Ali.

Not one glimpse of Jef or Brooks or Peter.

Edited by nutty1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I had low expectations for The Very Special Bachelorette Reunion, so I was surprisingly amused. It was a fun show! It also sealed for me that Ali had the best season. Rated R was one of the very first (the first??) There For The Wrong Reasons contestants—hobbling away through the bushes with a broken leg. She has GUard and Protect Your Heart Casey who tattooed his devotion to her and then was promptly left to die alone on a glacier. (again, one of the first 2:1 left in some remote locale.) And her top 3 pick—who was obviously #1 in her heart at the time—left her to get back with his ex after hometowns. And I felt vindicated hearing that she tried to get back together with Frank after breaking off her engagement with Roberto—I knew she was all-in on Frank! That was really the golden age where the contestants weren’t showing up to be Instagram famous but all of the “juicy storylines” that have become trope by now we’re just novel and scandalous back then!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Erased freckles?? Didn't know there was such a thing! I think freckles are great. She still looked really pretty. 

I thought that too, about Andy Baldwin. Were they saying Ben was the first?? Dumb interns, LOL!

it looks like she had her skin bleached--and yes, ANDY BALDWIN did it first--you cant rewtite history. i LOVED when they showed Jamie Plamer forgetting the girls name--he actually explained to katie that it was a mistake and she stayed anyway which i thought was pathetic. I didnt recognize Andi either.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

She had some work on her nose a few years ago that made her look a little different.  But she also had 2 babies in 2 years so she's carrying a little extra weight on her face.  I almost didn't recognize her, but she still seems like the same fun great person.

I noticed nothing about her body--her face looks soooo different. I always loved her but thought she was cuter before she got that nose job. remember her and jason in the hot tub? lol.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Not one glimpse of Jef or Brooks or Peter.

Re: Peter, I think ever since he said he didn't want to be Bachelor and the response by TPTB was all WELL WE WOULD NEVER ASK YOU, he's probably on their shit list. Also, Rachel's had a bad reaction to people sympathizing with him over her, so given she's in the Bachelor family moreso, the show has probably some unwritten agreement to pretend he doesn't exist

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I loved the loser parade of ex-bad boys. Homeless aging rocker Wes, Kalon who conveniently "prefers being alone" (also the only BIP contestant to have to go on a date by himself because no girl would touch him), teary reformed Dave whose wife doubles as his at-home therapist, and Rated R Justin who still thinks macking on college chicks at the bar is peak life.

Nick was actually hilarious in his segment. Glaring omission of any Jef footage whatsoever. The bachelorettes looked great- I loved Emily and her segment (and her season was best). Ali looked really good and happy. Most of them looked awesome honestly and came off really likeable in this reunion.

Where the fuck do they find these fans though?! Crying as Neil Lane promotes his jewelry? Kissing the stone floor outside the mansion? Actual hysteria over meeting D-list reality stars? Literally and without irony proclaiming this the "best day of your lives"?! My God. 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I know this will sound crazy, but I think Chris H and Hannah B have a ton of chemistry. Every time I see them together I think it. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

I know this will sound crazy, but I think Chris H and Hannah B have a ton of chemistry. Every time I see them together I think it. 

LOL, I said that last night!!

A picture of the ladies from last night....

The-Bachelorette-Reunion-Meredith-Phillips-Jen-Schefft-Missing.jpg

Edited by nutty1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I know this will sound crazy, but I think Chris H and Hannah B have a ton of chemistry. Every time I see them together I think it. 

I said the exact same thing!! It really would be the Most Dramatic Season EVAH if the lead ended up with the host. 😂

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, jade.black said:

I loved the loser parade of ex-bad boys. Homeless aging rocker Wes, Kalon who conveniently "prefers being alone" (also the only BIP contestant to have to go on a date by himself because no girl would touch him), teary reformed Dave whose wife doubles as his at-home therapist, and Rated R Justin who still thinks macking on college chicks at the bar is peak life.

Nick was actually hilarious in his segment. Glaring omission of any Jef footage whatsoever. The bachelorettes looked great- I loved Emily and her segment (and her season was best). Ali looked really good and happy. Most of them looked awesome honestly and came off really likeable in this reunion.

Where the fuck do they find these fans though?! Crying as Neil Lane promotes his jewelry? Kissing the stone floor outside the mansion? Actual hysteria over meeting D-list reality stars? Literally and without irony proclaiming this the "best day of your lives"?! My God. 

I am praying that hannahs season, they just show the episode without all the viewing parties and bachelor nation. yeah the bad boy reel was awesome. Boy they dont care for Brad, the clip they showed really made him seem cruel, and I never cared for Deanna and i found myself sympathizing with her--happy to see her happy. Wish we heard more from Des as she is a sweetheart. Did not miss jen at all. Meredith--I missed a lot!!Loved how they bowed down to trista=---she really wa s a great pick for the show.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I would watch an entire season of the Chris H. and Hannah B. roadtrip through small town America!

Enjoyed this show more than most episodes and seasons of The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, JenLily said:

I said the exact same thing!! It really would be the Most Dramatic Season EVAH if the lead ended up with the host. 😂

I keep waiting for it to happen. CH is a better catch than most of the Bachelors AFAIC. If I were on the show I'd be wanting to go hang with him somewhere while the rest of them fight over the Famewhore of the Season.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I flipped to basketball during the Chris Harrison/Hannah B segments but now I have to go back and watch! I think it would be against the few rules TPTB have in place, for him to date a contestant or the lead. Even in the reunion show, they recapped that time a contestant got kicked off immediately for hooking up with a producer. It would really be the Most Dramatic Twist Ever, and that's without the additional complication that Chris is currently dating a big-time Bachelor reporter from Entertainment Tonight.

Edited by Dejana
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone else flinch when CH was going through Hannah’s bedside table drawer?  Don’t men know what kinds of stuff we keep in there???  Yikes!!

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/9/2019 at 9:49 PM, TomGirl said:

Did anyone else flinch when CH was going through Hannah’s bedside table drawer?  Don’t men know what kinds of stuff we keep in there???  Yikes!!

You'll be disappointed to know that mine contains my perfume collection and iPad 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I thought Hannah and Chris were totally natural and adorable in the ice cream scene .

On 5/7/2019 at 5:22 PM, weightyghost said:

Re: Peter, I think ever since he said he didn't want to be Bachelor and the response by TPTB was all WELL WE WOULD NEVER ASK YOU, he's probably on their shit list. Also, Rachel's had a bad reaction to people sympathizing with him over her, so given she's in the Bachelor family moreso, the show has probably some unwritten agreement to pretend he doesn't exist

I thought Peter agreed but was too demanding? So they let him go.

I do hope they choose him one day. I mean, they invited Arie and Nick back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The show featured a lot of contestants who were not the bachelor or bachelorette, so I wondered why we didn't see Jade and Tanner.  ABC spent a penny on their wedding. Also Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright.  They're all former contestants who have married and seem to be doing well.  My first thought was that maybe Jade and Tanner have split up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, coconutcookie said:

The show featured a lot of contestants who were not the bachelor or bachelorette, so I wondered why we didn't see Jade and Tanner.  ABC spent a penny on their wedding. Also Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright.  They're all former contestants who have married and seem to be doing well.  My first thought was that maybe Jade and Tanner have split up.

Jade and Tanner are expecting baby number two.    Also, check the bachelor media thread....they are part of a new reality show with Ashley and Jared with appearances by Nick and Dean. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, Bobcatkitten said:

I thought Emily's segment was interesting, that she feels not worthy because she is happy being a mom. 

I actually thought Emily was 'humble-bragging' about having so many kids and "just" being a mom. 

On 5/7/2019 at 11:27 AM, nutty1 said:

Not one glimpse of Jef or Brooks or Peter.

I thought they showed us the scene of Des having the conversation with Brooks about him leaving?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2019 at 9:45 AM, DEL901 said:

She had some work on her nose a few years ago that made her look a little different.  But she also had 2 babies in 2 years so she's carrying a little extra weight on her face.  I almost didn't recognize her, but she still seems like the same fun great person.

Jillian’s old nose was the focus of her petite face.  The nose job took the focus off her too large nose and now you notice her eyes more.  She really needed it, IMO.  She had a really good job on it.  Not large, but not small and pinched.  

She did have a really fun season.  The train trip was my favorite.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size