Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: So Vain in Solvang

• Start Topic

I legit thought that was Kristen sauntering into Sur. But no, it was James’ trashbag busted mom. Am still shook at how much they resemble one another, at least from afar. Beyond the skinny bodies and stringy hair, they also seem to share the same sense of entitlement and penchant for overindulging.

Nope, nothing Freudian at ALL about James dating Kristen...

8 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

All I could think about the trip to Solvang is that HerMan must have put Lala on a tiny budget for the private jet. Why else would she show off by arranging a girls trip to ye olde Western European tourist trap city (that exists everywhere) when she has agreed not to drink because she is on probation for getting naked and breaking hurricane proof glass?

According to the “pop up video” version of the show,  they considered a bunch of locations before settling on Solvang. Also, according to the pop-ups, the cast says that Lala is very generous and that just because she wasn’t drinking, it doesn’t mean her friends couldn’t. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I see that James named Tuesday nights after his mother.  What a POS she is - she doesn't talk about his feelings - only about what she gave him - great vacations, Ralph Lauren, his first steps were at Tiffany's.  There doesn't seem to be anything redeemable about her - she's just a pit bull with no actual ability to look at her behaviour and how it affects others.  James has lots of issues - but I feel for him when I see the family dynamics.  It's a really good thing that he's going to therapy.  His mother could use it too - she's vile.

She's clearly in the throes of addiction/alcoholism with the characteristic manipulation of flipping a legitimate argument back around onto the person who was wronged by her behavior. She is grasping at any straws she can to keep the rest of her world from unraveling and she is doing it by manipulating and deflecting. 

Also, Raquel and her blank stare. Ugh. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

And what the fresh hell was with the eating of the fresh lavender street bush when it was really a mini agapanthus bush?

I knew it wasn't Lavender.  Thank you for putting a name to that bush.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That "PJ" didn't look very luxurious. Not that I know jack shit about private jets but I've seen photos! Lol. And Solvang does not scream bouigois. But I've never been there.  

We have a small plane at Livermore airport, where corporate jets go in and out all the time, so I've had the opportunity to see "PJ's" all the time.  This was strictly bush league.  The small bottles in a basket for liquor is hardly first class and they were pretty crammed in there.  There was a Boeing Bizjet on the tarmac a couple weeks ago - cost is around $60 million fully outfitted but man....what a way to travel.  Two pilots, three onboard stewards.  And the interior was amazing.  

Did Stassi say "when I make my million I'm traveling by private jet!"  Girly girl, that PJ you were flying on probably set MyMan back about $6000 just for that round trip flight.  

On the "Vanderpumped" enhanced version, the pop up said Kristen says a misconception about her is that she is not a "nice" person.  Yeah, I can see where that might be since many of us own dictionaries.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Did I mishear or was Raquel actually taking his mom's side during that discussion/guilt trip?

I didn't hear her speak at all? But it wouldn't surprise me. 

10 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

All I could think about the trip to Solvang is that HerMan must have put Lala on a tiny budget for the private jet. Why else would she show off by arranging a girls trip to ye olde Western European tourist trap city (that exists everywhere) when she has agreed not to drink because she is on probation for getting naked and breaking hurricane proof glass?

I just couldn't stop thinking what a horrible impact that is on the environment - a private jet for 25 minutes? Makes no damn sense to me. 

9 hours ago, bosawks said:

I wonder if anyone takes singing as seriously as Ariana does?

If she and Tom do a trumpet song, I'm out. 

10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Kristen might be a nightmare to travel with, but Lala's example of Kristen in Mexico was NOT a decent example. Kristen flipped out because Jax, Sandoval, and Schwartz kept insisting that James told them that he had slept with her. When the episode actually aired, she apologized to James. However, Kristen at the wineries was absolutely evidence that one should never go anywhere with Doute when alcohol is being served.

Wasn't Kristen acting crazy right when they got there, though? (Mexico, I mean). My memory is quite literally the worst; so, please, correct me if I'm wrong. But I seem to remember Stassi being put out by her behavior from the minute they arrived. Was there something about her taking pills for the plane trip and then starting to drink right when she got there?

8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I am confused about Lisa relationship to James family, I though the reason that Lisa kept giving him second chances was because she was close with his family yet she has never met his younger brother who doesn’t appear that much younger.

I think maybe they (Ken and Lisa) were close-ish to James's parents back in the England days. Maybe when James's dad was managing Boy George? Who came to America first? I feel like they moved over in drips and drabs. Where did Harry go to school? Maybe back in England? It's possible James was over here trying to make it as a DJ and his parents put in a word for him with Lisa. Maybe the other kids, because they were younger and in school, never really met LVP. 

7 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

Kristen and Ariana are now friends? I was surprised to see Kristen hug and kiss Ariana (before LaLa) at their lunch before the trip. 

Ariana can hug and kiss Kristen, who famously tried to break up her relationship, but she can't be bothered to bunk with her supposed BFF of years and years? I can't stand Scheana, but I thought that was pretty shitty of Arianna. 

2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

That was probably the cheapest PJ Randall could buy- I mean, rent.  They were all acting like a bunch of hillbillies over it.

I'm just confused about this PJ situation. Does he not have his OWN PJ on standby? Does he rent them every time he and/or Lala want to go somewhere? What's the real scoop here?

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm just confused about this PJ situation. Does he not have his OWN PJ on standby? Does he rent them every time he and/or Lala want to go somewhere? What's the real scoop here?

I was under the impression that it was a rental/charter, of the variety that people would use to take quick flights up or down the California coast or maybe Las Vegas.  In November of 2018, Randall Emmett's net worth was $8 million, a sum that doesn't really lend itself to paying the yearly costs of ownership (i.e., taxes), fuel, maintenance, pilot salaries and hangar fees.  Which is why I always thought Erika Jayne's private jets were also part of a quarter share agreement.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think maybe they (Ken and Lisa) were close-ish to James's parents back in the England days. Maybe when James's dad was managing Boy George? Who came to America first? I feel like they moved over in drips and drabs. Where did Harry go to school? Maybe back in England? It's possible James was over here trying to make it as a DJ and his parents put in a word for him with Lisa. Maybe the other kids, because they were younger and in school, never really met LVP.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I thought that was Dorit's dumpy husband PK managing Boy George?

Dorit's husband, PK, manages Boy George. James' dad use to manage George Michael, who was also James's godfather. James primarily grew up in England; he lived there for 14 years. His family moved to Ibiza for 2 years. After that, the family moved to Beverly Hills. Classmates of his have talked about going to high school in Beverly Hills with James Georgiou. He graduated from Beverly Hills high. He's been in the states for a decade.

39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wasn't Kristen acting crazy right when they got there, though? (Mexico, I mean). My memory is quite literally the worst; so, please, correct me if I'm wrong. But I seem to remember Stassi being put out by her behavior from the minute they arrived. Was there something about her taking pills for the plane trip and then starting to drink right when she got there?

She was being weird, but I have such a hard time distinguishing between their normal crazy and Kristen's extra-crazy in situations such as these. More than half of the crew was drinking for almost a full day. Schwartz was so wasted that he wandered away from their hotel, was found inebriated and confused at another resort 2 miles away, and had to have security return him to his hotel. That trip was when Lala introduced the audience to her Xanax warm milk baba. 

Ariana can hug and kiss Kristen, who famously tried to break up her relationship, but she can't be bothered to bunk with her supposed BFF of years and years? I can't stand Scheana, but I thought that was pretty shitty of Arianna.

Stassi tweeted that the reason Scheana had a single room was because she was single and might want to bring a gentleman home, but that's not and has never been Scheana's M.O. Scheana is a serial monogamist who requires a fair amount of emotional investment with a guy before she's intimate with him. That is unless the dude is famous. She'll have a one-night stand with a famous dude.

28 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I was under the impression that it was a rental/charter, of the variety that people would use to take quick flights up or down the California coast or maybe Las Vegas.  In November of 2018, Randall Emmett's net worth was $8 million, a sum that doesn't really lend itself to paying the yearly costs of ownership (i.e., taxes), fuel, maintenance, pilot salaries and hangar fees.  Which is why I always thought Erika Jayne's private jets were also part of a quarter share agreement.  

Randall doesn't really have private jet money. A cheap jet is like $1.5 million. This doesn't include gas, salaries, and any other costs. He's renting or is part of an ownership group where he owns x%.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:
12 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Did I mishear or was Raquel actually taking his mom's side during that discussion/guilt trip?

I didn't hear her speak at all? But it wouldn't surprise me. 

The dialogue was all kind of jumbled together, but yes, Raquel was defending Mom against James.  I didn't figure that would go over well, together with Raquel suggesting she would take on the invitation to Girls' Night Out.

I would never, ever travel with Kristen.  Just no.

• Love 6

Not surprised that Kristen and Carter fight every day. Kristen is crazy but she has her moments of reasonableness. She wasn't being unreasonable in that scene with her and Carter but I think ultimately Kristen loves being in a relationship too much that she seems to latch on to whoever will put up with her and I guess she thinks she can fix them along the way to suit her preferences.  I kind of expect crazy Kristen to show up on vacation because it's the only time she has to film where she can prove her place on the show. In real life, you shouldn't take that girl anywhere.

Meh, I still see the old Jax...he's just trying harder to keep up appearances but at the crux of it, he isn't addressing why thinks and acts the way he does and that is the primary issue for all of the problems he creates for himself. Also, Brittany - therapy and communicating how to move forward in your relationship so that you can have the confidence that he won't run off and cheat on you again is something you should have been doing BEFORE you pranced around acting like everything was good and Jax was a totally changed man and it certainly should have been done before you said yes to the ring. Even I could have told her that the way she handled easing herself back into the relationship and getting engaged to Jax, in his mind, is proof that he's been forgiven and his sins should not ever be brought up now that she's clearly 'moved past it'.

Let me preface by saying that James is an asshole, particularly when he's got a few drinks in him and there's never a good excuse for behaving like that, however, the more I see of his mother, the more I understand why he's so fucked up. Monies and luxury experiences do not replace good parenting. His mother is a piece of work though - sees she sees everything and everyone through dollar signs. The way she went to LVP asking for a job for her other son and made it seem like she was trying to alleviate James' burden when in reality, it seems she's the cause for a lot of the burden he's carrying as it relates to financial obligations. Now she's hauling another son into 'help' James shoulder the load. Why the fuck don't you get a job yourself, woman?

Lala really oversold that PJ. When I think private jet, I think of a larger, more luxury aircraft that is owned by someone at least closely associated with whoever is arranging the accommodations of the flight. That tiny ass plane was a basic ass chartered flight.

Guillermo was an asshole. I don't care that he was taking digs at James, but to do it during a job interview with someone else is beyond unprofessional.

• Love 16

I agree that Jax is Jax.  He cannot even say the words “I cheated on her because she bores me.”

He is already looking to the Boys’ Night Out as a chance to cut loose.

But Brittany has her reasons, I guess.

Stassi was funny, “or, maybe he’s just a klepto....”

Edited by SFoster21
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ha!

Watch Raquel with James and Ariana, and James and his mom. She seems to have no understanding of what is going on. 

I respectfully disagree.  I think she is wisely staying out of it.  She has heard it all before and probably suggested he take it up with the counselor.  During the session with his mom, she quietly prompted him when he lost his way.

Getting in the middle of family disputes never goes well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

I respectfully disagree.  I think she is wisely staying out of it.  She has heard it all before and probably suggested he take it up with the counselor.  During the session with his mom, she quietly prompted him when he lost his way.

Getting in the middle of family disputes never goes well.

Okay, you’re right. 

But when Ariana and James listen to the song and seem happy, Raquel just gives the blank stare. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I am confused about Lisa relationship to James family, I though the reason that Lisa kept giving him second chances was because she was close with his family yet she has never met his younger brother who doesn’t appear that much younger.

This article seems to explain the relationship - although to call it a relationship is stretching it. https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/02/223957/james-kennedy-family-parents-vanderpump-rules

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I thought that was Dorit's dumpy husband PK managing Boy George?

You're right! Sorry, meant George Michael. 

3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Ahhh, okay. So would it be the same one every time? And they share it with others? 

1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Not surprised that Kristen and Carter fight every day. Kristen is crazy but she has her moments of reasonableness. She wasn't being unreasonable in that scene with her and Carter but I think ultimately Kristen loves being in a relationship too much that she seems to latch on to whoever will put up with her and I guess she thinks she can fix them along the way to suit her preferences. 

This is exactly Kristen. She will spend YEARS being unhappy, rather than risk being single. She and FI Tom were a mess for years before the Ariana stuff. But she refused to realize that. She just wants to cling on to you for life. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:
5 hours ago, Rottiemommie said:

Also, Raquel and her blank stare. Ugh. 

Ha!

Watch Raquel with James and Ariana, and James and his mom. She seems to have no understanding of what is going on. 

Yes! It reminds me of a sort of delayed reaction response one has when they have taken too many benzos and take forever to process what is being said before responding although, because I am a substance abuse Counselor, I probably look for reasons to justify these Chucklefucks' behaviors. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You're right! Sorry, meant George Michael. 

Ahhh, okay. So would it be the same one every time? And they share it with others? 

This is exactly Kristen. She will spend YEARS being unhappy, rather than risk being single. She and FI Tom were a mess for years before the Ariana stuff. But she refused to realize that. She just wants to cling on to you for life. 

We saw how she lives.  She’s slovenly, drinks too much and is hostile when you bring it up.

Very few PEOPLE would want to live with that.

She can’t be happy unless she’s hurting someone, always in the guise of “helping someone.”  She refuses to own her own behavior with her best friend’s boyfriend, insults her employer in public and always blames someone else.

Truly a despicable person.

• Love 3

I now think Raquel's blank stare during the song playback was because she didn't understand their intense enthusiasm for a shitty, auto-tuned project.

Or maybe she just felt left out, again. 

James still doesn't get a pass for misogynistic/toxic comments. To me, his mom leeching him of $$, and being a part of what seems to be a lot of emotional turmoil over the years, still does not equate to why he calls women fat, etc. Mayhe he blames his mom for things as a _woman_ specifically instead of as a shitty _person_.

I don't know, I haven't looked into triggers, and it seems a lesson early learned to verbally strike at women on appearance no matter what the true provocation is.

But yeah, his mom and the few expressions that broke through her frozen laboratory face--hearing that her son wanted her to itemize her spending of his money sent her into a cold panic. She seems awful. His dad seems disconnected. I do give James props for trying to keep the conversation on track and not storming off crying, at least per what was shown. 

I'm figuring it's for screen time that SUR job interviews are conducted with friends/family in them. Jax didn't need to be at Brittany's. James didn't need to be at Harry's. Guillermo was a dick, yet maybe this will be a catalyst to James continuing with therapy and not drinking? Not sure if he gives more weight to a man's opinion of him versus a woman's, even a Lisa. He does seem to want to keep trying, which may finally separate him from being a Jax clone. Guess we'll see.

And Jax. Christ. What a marriage that will be. 

What does Carter do? Is Kristen still paying for most of everything?

Edited by HouseofBeck
Trying to fix formatting
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

I agree that Jax is Jax.  He cannot even say the words “I cheated on her because she bores me.”

He is already looking to the Boys’ Night Out as a chance to cut loose.

But Brittany has her reasons, I guess

Like fame and $... ?

i just don't believe the whole goofy hick from Kentucky act.  She knew who he was when he met her and I bet her creepy mom pushed her all along.  Maybe she does love him at least a little but she also loves being famous and having Bravo pay for her corny dream wedding.

And on a totally random note, what is Jacqueline's last name?  Because James' is Kennedy.... Does his trashbox mom go by..... Jacqueline Kennedy??? That would be hilarious in a tragic kinda way.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

It's now perfectly clear to me why James drinks.  Poor, poor James.  I haven't agreed with a lot of his past actions but his mom is playing the guilt card to the hilt - - throwing her resentment for his father on him, guilting him (I have your three brothers at home) into sending her money.  How old is James?  25-ish?  That's an awful lot of responsibility to take on at that age, never mind being fired (twice) from SUR.  I hope he continues with the therapy - - and slows down in his car!

James' mom is a pure user.  Case in point:  running to see LVP yet again to beg a job for son #2.   Harry seems like a good kid but Guillermo -- DICK.  How shitty of a person does he have to be to tear James down in front of his brother and in front of Peter?  Unprofessional and absolutely uncalled for.  Fuck you, Guillermo.  My black heart of goo absolutely broke for James.  As he said, this is one of his father figures that is clearly disappointed in him and that's crushing him.   I would like to hear LVP's take on how her business partner conducts his interviews.  And did Harry get a job or what?  Because all I heard were verbal attacks on James.  James continues to be my favorite person on this mess.

I have hated Guillermo since that disgusting strip-tease BULLSHIT Lisa made Stassi and Katie do for their boss, Guillermo.  Of course it was his idea.  I wish they had refused.

54 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

We saw how she lives.  She’s slovenly, drinks too much and is hostile when you bring it up.

I don't think Kristen is slovenly at all - she seems to have the most tidy apartment of all of them.  She seems to be a neat freak.  Maybe it is all of the adderall?

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Like fame and $... ?

i just don't believe the whole goofy hick from Kentucky act.  She knew who he was when he met her and I bet her creepy mom pushed her all along.  Maybe she does love him at least a little but she also loves being famous and having Bravo pay for her corny dream wedding.

And on a totally random note, what is Jacqueline's last name?  Because James' is Kennedy.... Does his trashbox mom go by..... Jacqueline Kennedy??? That would be hilarious in a tragic kinda way.

Was it here or on another site that I saw his mother calls herself “Grisgou,” or some such.  He used the name at Beverly Hills High.

Well, Brittany believes in fairy tales.  So Jax is perfect for her.  Life is so in your mind.  

• Love 2

If Kristin is that terrible to room with, why didn’t they stick her in the single room?!? Oh, that’s right, because no one even acknowledges the existence of Scheana! 

Fucking Mrs Kennedy, maybe if you didn’t spend every dime you had at Tiffany’s and Burberry 20+ years ago, you wouldn’t be relying on your son to support your whole family on a part-time DJing gig. Between his mother and Guillermo making James cry,  goddamned show making me feel sorry for freaking DJ Jazzy James! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

If I were Scheana, I'd be glad to have my own room!  😀 

Well when you're insecure Scheana and all you want is to fit in and be accepted, having all the girls on the girls trip quickly buddy up and leave you as the one person without a roommate, no way Scheana sees the bright side of being able to room by herself and not have to deal with drunk fools all weekend long.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

As someone mentioned about Randall's rumoured net worth and per Lala's IG where various plane interiors are shown, I highly doubt the plane is owned.  I think it's very likely that he has a preferred charter company that he books with. Most charter companies have a variety of planes to choose from (which range in luxury features) and based on the plane, passenger capacity and where you're flying, the prices can range. That charter flight probably cost about $6k round trip which isn't 'rich bitch lavish' but certainly the average person would likely find wiser ways to spend that money.

• Love 7

That PJ looked too small for the group, it seemed crowded in there.  JFC I get nervous and claustrophobic on a 747, I would have gone nuts even on that 20 minute flight.

Edited by Kiki777
  • Love 2

I liked the engagement party venue. But maybe I'm cheap and tacky; I also dig the idea of getting loaded on a Mexican beach (especially today in North Jersey) and would not turn up my nose at any private jet, small or otherwise.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I liked the engagement party venue. But maybe I'm cheap and tacky; I also dig the idea of getting loaded on a Mexican beach (especially today in North Jersey) and would not turn up my nose at any private jet, small or otherwise.

Same!  Shoot, I carry on when I make it into first class and even business class!  LOL.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

WTF is wrong with Kristen and her vacation panic?  She's not from LA.  Didn't she have to travel to LA in order to move there?  Why invite her if she's such a pain in the ass?  Why is she always late? (one of my biggest pet peeves)  Has this group not figured out that if you need to be somewhere by noon, you tell her you need to be there by 11 or 11:30?  

I totally get vacation panic.  My Mom hardwired my impressionable brain in childhood that many things had to be done before vacation that are totally unrelated to vacation.  So the day before I'm crazy busy or riddled with anxiety because I'm not doing things I've been conditioned to do.  Either way, I'm in such a bad mood people know better than to talk to me the day before a trip (or they learn).  But I'm on time and get over it once I'm out the door.

I'm not sure Kristen has vacation panic.  I think Kristen has relationship panic.  The three incidents they bring up are this one, European girls trip, and Mexico.  All of those left Carter at home.  I remember some Kristen drama on other group trips when FI or later Carter were with her but it didn't seem like anyone thought Kristen was a bad traveler because of it.  Have there been non drama trips where her SO was present?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I totally get vacation panic.  My Mom hardwired my impressionable brain in childhood that many things had to be done before vacation that are totally unrelated to vacation.  So the day before I'm crazy busy or riddled with anxiety because I'm not doing things I've been conditioned to do.  Either way, I'm in such a bad mood people know better than to talk to me the day before a trip (or they learn).  But I'm on time and get over it once I'm out the door.

Oh my goodness, same here! Once I get to the point of "oh well, too late to worry now," I'm good. Before that, yikes.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

3 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

Was it here or on another site that I saw his mother calls herself “Grisgou,” or some such.  He used the name at Beverly Hills High.

Their last name is Georgiou. James' dad is Andros Georgiou.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm5399532/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/inside-bitter-feud-tearing-george-9527164.amp

26 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

Do you know where the “Kennedy” came from?

No clue. I don't know if it's Jacqueline's maiden name, a family name from her side, or it's a name from Andros' side (I believe both he and George have English mother's).

Just now, ParadoxLost said:

Didn't James tell LvP that he arranged for his Dad to live with that older guy that James used to live with.

That’s right - too bad he left the boys behind, but maybe they’re mad at their dad too.

21 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Didn't James tell LvP that he arranged for his Dad to live with that older guy that James used to live with.

If that is so, how could Mom expect money from him?  He clearly has none.

if James is 26, how old are his brothers?  They all appear to be over 18,  so I don’t think child support is an issue.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SFoster21 said:

If that is so, how could Mom expect money from him?  He clearly has none.

if James is 26, how old are his brothers?  They all appear to be over 18,  so I don’t think child support is an issue.

Harry just graduated from college which means he's probably 22 or 23. Dylan might be 18 or 19.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Guillermo was an asshole. I don't care that he was taking digs at James, but to do it during a job interview with someone else is beyond unprofessional.

Asshole is a compliment.

That interview scene was pathetic-and poor Peter, left sitting there with broken James, and fresh out of college Harry trying to soothe his brother. AT AN INTERVIEW.

What a DICK-Guillermo. And the arrogance to have this filmed, IDIOT.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Asshole is a compliment.

That interview scene was pathetic-and poor Peter, left sitting there with broken James, and fresh out of college Harry trying to soothe his brother. AT AN INTERVIEW.

What a DICK-Guillermo. And the arrogance to have this filmed, IDIOT.

And another thing, remember Lisa's silly, annoying party planner and his fat/chubby related COMMENT to Katie. He was roasted for a comment which he apologized for.

This was a beat down. In front of one of his managers and a kid out of college, who is the brother of his target. 

Great marketing Guillermo!

• Love 5