Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Maybe you should have arranged to have a wheelchair ahead of time?

She may have tried but whoever took the request didn't understand how big she was. Many airlines (not all) subcontract airport wheelchair services and the quality of service can be great - or awful.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guy at the airport for the win. He was lovely. 

And easy on the eyes.  

I honestly don't like seeing them fall down.  (Well, except for Steven Assanti because he deserves it).  That has to hurt so bad when you're that big.

• Love 17

Am I the on;y one with that niggling voice saying you’re a bad person snarking at this girl?..........yes, cool. I can live with that. Between 8-10 on Wednesday’s I’m earning my points for the bad place. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

So far, I kinda like her, if only for how nice and polite she was to people at the airport and her excitement at flying for the first time. 

RIght?  No "I'm so scared, I'm so anxious, I don't know if I can do this."  Her excitement and optimism were lovely.

Just now, Miss Chevious said:

Bay City Roller! She rolled right out of that cab! Is there a GIF of that somewhere?

LOL...I was waiting for someone to make that joke.

• Love 7
Just now, Wanda said:

Am I the on;y one with that niggling voice saying you’re a bad person snarking at this girl?..........yes, cool. I can live with that. Between 8-10 on Wednesday’s I’m earning my points for the bad place. 

I have that voice too. I like to shut it up with cookies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Poooouuuunnndddeeerrrrs!!! I'm late and trying to play catch up. Eating habit is dill pickle chips and chicken strips because I'm eating my feelings tonight. This week is only 3 days in and feels like I've lived through Wednesday about 7 times.

Oh boy. I have thoughts tonight. Haven't organized them quite yet but this looks like it's going to be a helluva ride. You can just feel that the dynamic between Lacey and her mother is going to create some serious sparks. I'mma fasten my seatbelt and grab the virtual "oh shit" bar and hold on...

Hey cool!   Mrs Ropers caftan.  I'm actually binge watching Three's Company the past few days...(after this show, of course)

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Lacey is mobile, wears shoes, and doesn't use double negatives. She's ahead of the game (by this shows standards.)

Maybe she and Justin should get together. Heh. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Wow this is crazy.  And look at those arms!    Hardly smiling in a single photo from childhood, and who takes pictures of a kid eating anyway?

Probably there wasn't a moment when she wasn't eating.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Remember, they put themselves out there.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Have we seen someone ask a taxi driver to go through a drive thru before?

I haven't.   I would have called from the cab for food to be delivered to the hotel so it would be there soon after I check in... 

• Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

I don't know if the world's strongest man could carry her nearly 700 pound ass all the way across an airport!

No, but if it were me, I'm not 700 pounds. Overweight,  but not over 250. I feel svelte watching this show. 

But I often joke with the guys at work, when it's icy out I ask if one of them will carry me to the car,  lol. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

No.  No, we haven't.   That's a first.  Wonder what else lies in store for us tonight?

I'm gonna cut her some slack here. She just got off of a plane, they're in a cab to the hotel, they need something to eat, and she probably is tired and doesn't want to go (or can't go) back out again to find food in a strange place.

• Love 5