Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She just polished off two plates of food for breakfast that I couldn't finish in a week!     Now the fast food circuit, I'm sure Taco Bell and Checkers/Rally are so happy to be featured this way.     OMG!    She was always huge, and she better not claim to have ever been normal weight.     Mom was just as big, and Dad looks huge too.  Over 120 at age 6.   So the mother didn't worry about a 120 lb. six year old until the pediatrician said something?   Mom isn't an enabler, but terminally stupid.   Over 200 lbs, by age 9.    Don't tell me divorce leads to obesity in her case, because she was always huge.  

They blurred it out so you cant tell that its checkers and tacobell - their lawyerd probably

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

New poster here.  How y'all doing

Welcome!

5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Well, at least she's disciplined enough to eat a good breakfast before having dessert.

Some people just can't tolerate sweets on empty stomach.  I will get nauseated if I eat something sweet in the morning...  I save my sweets for after lunch. 

3 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

How many fast food places is she going to hit???

However many there are within 15 minute driving distance!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

she mixed butter and sugar together and ate it? Wow,that's dedication. 

Yuck.  I missed that!  I scrape off almost all buttercream off cakes I am served, I can't imagine just eating butter and sugar straight!

• Love 3

I was abusing bagels and put on some weight. Not much but enough to feel uncomfortable. My ankles, knees, and hips hurt. I already feel better after dropping a few pounds. If 10 extra can make me hurt so bad, how are these people not in agony at 400+ pounds overweight? How is the pain not impetus for them to clean up their acts?

• Love 14

Lacey's friend, instead of talking to Lacey's mom, should be telling LACEY to do something to HELP HERSELF. And yet, there she is--badgering her to go OUT TO EAT.

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Another one who craves something and has to have it - instead of offering up that craving for the souls in purgatory.  (let's see who gets that one)

Bad memories of Catholic school there!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I was abusing bagels and put on some weight. Not much but enough to feel uncomfortable. My ankles, knees, and hips hurt. I already feel better after dropping a few pounds. If 10 extra can make me hurt so bad, how are these people not in agony at 400+ pounds overweight? How is the pain not impetus for them to clean up their acts?

apparently it's not

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 2

I’m trying to lose 10 lbs of depressed winter/broken arm weight. Don’t like that my clothes are snug and I just feel uncomfortable with that much extra weight. Can’t comprehend these kind of weight gains. And I say that as someone who put on 80 lbs with each pregnancy.

Edited by Wanda
Typos
  • Love 6