Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hello fellow pounders!  It's too early for dinner for me (on the West Coast, and very sad I can't watch along with you), but I am having a glass or probably two of red wine as I read your comments.

• Love 9

She just polished off two plates of food for breakfast that I couldn't finish in a week!     Now the fast food circuit, I'm sure Taco Bell and Checkers/Rally are so happy to be featured this way.     OMG!    She was always huge, and she better not claim to have ever been normal weight.     Mom was just as big, and Dad looks huge too.  Over 120 at age 6.   So the mother didn't worry about a 120 lb. six year old until the pediatrician said something?   Mom isn't an enabler, but terminally stupid.   Over 200 lbs, by age 9.    Don't tell me divorce leads to obesity in her case, because she was always huge.  

• Love 16

I can relate to the food addiction. The carbs are so addictive. It truly is like a drug but being that overweight is miserable. I was nowhere near that large when I finally lost over 100 pounds with help of surgery. I had to lose over 30 pounds on my own first. I actually lost almost 40 before surgery. Even with calorie restriction I didnt lose much weight until I got my carbs under 50 grams. I still have to watch my carbs. 

• Love 19