Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Operation Complication

• Start Topic

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:17 AM, Honey said:

Could someone please slap Jazz upside the head, and tell her that flowers and sunsets are pretty, vaginas are not.

I also think it's funny that she's so fixated on the depth of it. Women just don't think like that. I wonder if that's a hold over from her old self, as boys do find value in size.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

A few times now Jazz has changed from saying pretty vagina to saying she wants one that looks normal.  To a large extent, I think the whole pretty vagina thing was used for shock value.  She clearly enjoyed making her father and brothers uncomfortable. 

Personally I do not find vulvae unattractive.  We are told that they are in a girls are icky kind of way; one more body part to feel is not up to par.  Most of us never really see ours up close.  I have seen quite a few in my day.  Never found them particularly unattractive.  In fact, some are quite lovely. Clearly YMMV.

The focus on depth is from the doctors' concern that they would not have enough material to create a vagina of a normal depth.  Otherwise I don't know that she would think of it that much.  Given that her vagina will not react with the same expansion ability that non-surgical ones do, depth does matter.  Should she choose too have penetrative sex at some point in time, she needs sufficient depth to not be hurt.  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Muffyn said:

The focus on depth is from the doctors' concern that they would not have enough material to create a vagina of a normal depth.  Otherwise I don't know that she would think of it that much.  Given that her vagina will not react with the same expansion ability that non-surgical ones do, depth does matter.  Should she choose too have penetrative sex at some point in time, she needs sufficient depth to not be hurt.  

Yes exactly. I understand why she is concerned about depth. 

• Love 1
On 2/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, Natalie68 said:

I noticed it as well.  It really seems he is very uncomfortable with all of this being on tv.  I also wondered if once this show is over they will divorce.  I am not sure why but it went through my head.  Maybe that Jazz has taken so much time and energy that all of their issues could have been pushed aside but once Jazz is out of the house they won't know what to do with each other.  

ME TOO!  They are not attractive.

I think this is possible, but my God, what in the world would Jeanette do if Greg divorced her? I'm not even talking money. I'm just wondering how she would get through the day!

Ultimately, I think Greg might want to leave, but he never would because he realizes how helpless Jeanette is. 

• Love 2
On 2/6/2019 at 1:34 PM, bichonblitz said:

He really is awesome. From what we can see, he is a patient man, a good husband, father, family man and provider. I would marry him myself if I could! 

I agree!  Greg is a good man.  Nice looking too. Works hard and is incredibly loving and supportive.  

On 2/5/2019 at 10:37 PM, Honey said:

Jeanette needs a makeover so badly.  She always just looks....greasy.

I'm so glad that her Dad was okay.  I really like him a lot.

Greg seemed just so "off" this episode.  He is always so caring, but he was not all supportive to Jeanette on the phone.  I don't understand that.  Then when he finally arrived he was unshaven, and just seemed irritated about something.  Am I imagining this?  Did anybody else notice he seemed off?

I think he is absolutely drained.  Demanding profession.  Responsible for four children and his wife.  Worried about Jazz's mental, emotional and physical well being.  Major stress.  I feel for him.  And Jeanette.  

• Love 1