Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: A Million Other Things

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, debraran said:

If anyone is looking for a fill-in between shows, check out amazon prime if you have it, Modern Love is terrific. Great acting in 30 min shows that tie in a bit in the end.

I saw the previews for it and look forward to binging it now that the weather is getting cold outside.  Did you watch 4 Weddings this past summer on Hulu?  It looks like it may be similar, which I am very excited for.  I loved 4 Weddings!!!

8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I saw the previews for it and look forward to binging it now that the weather is getting cold outside.  Did you watch 4 Weddings this past summer on Hulu?  It looks like it may be similar, which I am very excited for.  I loved 4 Weddings!!!

No, I'll have to check it out. Really loved this series, not all shows equally but they were all good. Sometimes you just relate more to one.  Some stories have younger people or a mix, some older, but the writing was better than so many shows on today. (but that doesn't say much) : )