Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby

• Start Topic

First, every time I hear my fiancé mumble “douche” when Luke is on the screen, I fall I love with him all over again.  

Second, Kim and Kyle (Reality Cray Cray) quit reviewing this show and I’ve got the sads.  I’m dead inside, y’all.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

What gets me is that with Luke/Kate, even with just her subtle flirting and snuggling with him, she's coming on way too strong for the situation where "guy is repulsed by girl". She needs to start being distant and aloof with him ASAP if she has any pride in her. I cant imagine this sitiation turning around to the point where he starts chasing after. Because this "attraction can grow" nonsense doesnt work so well for guys who are very visual rather than women. Mayyyyybe if she just leaves him alone he might get miffed and want her attention back. But we'll see. And she cant get a hint, plus unfortunately being a puppy dog who doesnt get any affection is not a good luck on anyone. 

The problem isn't Kate. The problem is that Luke is an abusive asshole. You can find someone unattractive and still treat them decently. It is not complicated.  It doesn't matter whether Kate flirts with him or ghosts him, he decided how he feels about her and he feels entitled to be terrible towards anyone he decides is unworthy of his time. We saw it with the way he decided to proclaim Keith as an alcoholic despite there being no evidence of that from what we have seen and most of the places where we have seen the two men interact are places where a person would probably have a drink like a dinner or bachelor party. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

If it is true is sounds like something from another era. I don't feel it matters much if he is closeted. None of that justifies how he treats people. He is an equal opportunist going after Kate and then Keith. 

I’m from quite a few other eras and never heard of a ring signal. In my early 20s a guy wearing a single earring on left was suppose to be that signal but I don’t think was even true. I was 15 the first time I wore an antique relatives ruby engagement ring on my middle finger because it was too big and have worn worn one since. My two best friends of 25 years are gay I’ll question him later  he wears jewelry husband doesn’t except a wedding ring. 

I know the experts say 35 thousand people apply but could we assume once it got narrowed down that extensive psychological written testing would be given ?  If I was matched with someone gay or bisexual I’d be so pissed. You just don’t do that to someone in 2019.  For a second I thought Puke  could be gay because any straight guy could manage a kiss to an attractive person.  He asked to be married to a stranger what the Hell. Did he tell the experts he doesn’t kiss a woman for a month?  The don’t you brush your teeth in the morning or you don’t eat yogurt for breakfast was just the beginning of his cruel assholeness. Unless she reeked of  tobacco and I might have a hard time with a lip lock myself. 

Is Trish the critical one? When you are in love those little things don’t bother you but smacking down sweet  efforts to please is going to make for a lonely life. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Missing word
  • Love 4
On 2/6/2019 at 3:17 AM, silverspoons said:

I got a bit of a Jephte vibe from Keith tonight. While I do not think Keith is going to cheat, when he said he wanted a baby to play with between school and work! I reminded me to Jephte who really seem to want a baby (or lots of babies). Keith and Jephte both have families that came from the islands and seem very laid back. Keith and Kristine need to remember the show is paying for them to play house and in a few weeks it is back to Grandma's or pay rent for the first time. 

I too did not understand Luke calling Keith an alcoholic. It must be an edit? I bet Keith asked Luke a question or made a statement that bothered Luke that we did not see and Luke feeling insecure perhaps made a jab back. The husband's all seem to know about the repulsed  an dead inside comment. But what a weird jab. While I do not think Keith is the perfect package, we have seen nothing that even remotely says he drinks a lot. 

I think Luke wanted a party wife. It was kind of weird that the other three couples each had 2 friends each over for the party. Kate invites 2 and he invites like 32!  Plus the first few friends that came, did not even know Kate's name or face. I know not every friend could come to the wedding but if I had a close friend getting MAFS I would text and ask a name or for a picture? I wonder if he asks lots of friends just to prove he has a lot or to keep him busy and away from Kate. 

The friends didn’t know Kate because they probably came from production. 

• Love 3
On 2/5/2019 at 10:32 PM, shouldbedancing said:

This sex talk with grown ass people is weird. I thought MAFS loved these fast-ass babies. I wonder what made them bring this up and possibly discourage getting pregnant right away.

Well, we all know how much Pepper loves sex, so that didn’t surprise me.  She wants ALL the details.  Pftt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don’t think we have to worry about Kate anymore.  If one of Puke’s real friends doesn’t grab her, there’s probably a bunch of guys lining up for the beautiful, sweet Kate.  She will have the last laugh.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

The problem isn't Kate. The problem is that Luke is an abusive asshole. You can find someone unattractive and still treat them decently. It is not complicated.  It doesn't matter whether Kate flirts with him or ghosts him, he decided how he feels about her and he feels entitled to be terrible towards anyone he decides is unworthy of his time. We saw it with the way he decided to proclaim Keith as an alcoholic despite there being no evidence of that from what we have seen and most of the places where we have seen the two men interact are places where a person would probably have a drink like a dinner or bachelor party. 

Yes, I agree that he is a douche whose behavior is inexcusable. However, the way she is choosing to react to his awful behavior just irks me and makes me want to yell at my TV screen. Like, goodness - if it were me being treated like that, I would have no problem smiling and subtly flirting with his friends who were nice and respectful to her, being at this point theres no more room TGAF.  See how he likes that. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Lovecat said:

Or maybe it doesn’t fit right, having been bought for him without a try-on...  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Sure, sometimes it is, but right now we're working on a whole BOX of cigars where Puke is concerned.  I don't see why it's so hard to believe that he might be bisexual given all the bells and whistles that suggest it.

• Love 4
On 2/6/2019 at 9:10 PM, configdotsys said:

But if you yell at the shower curtain or the garbage pail or dish soap bottle, that is you blowing off steam at an object and ignoring you is easy. AJ is snapping directly at Stephanie when he blows up, not coffee mugs or silverware. She says, "I bought a shower thing," and he says, "I hate those things. Whatever," and walks away from her. That would send me from zero to 60. I would never dream of saying "Whatever" in a dismissive tone to my husband and can't imagine him ever saying that to me. She says she doesn't like having things out all over the bathroom sink and he gets a pissy face like a toddler. So he's allowed to dictate that they don't use a shower caddy because it makes him claustrophobic but she can't express that she doesn't like a cluttered bathroom vanity or he gets all huffy? What happens when there is a real problem that he needs to engage in an adult conversation and act like a grown up? I still can't get over his instructions to her about how she is to deal with it when he turns into a pissy little diva. Not one word about how he needs to chill the fuck out or get help to rein in this infantile behavior. I think Stephanie will stay with him because she's desperate to be married and will tread softly. That's one hell of a way to live. 

This is dead on the money WRT AJ.

The thing is, he is engaging in displacement of emotions - anger, frustration, stress, whatever.  Stephanie will forever be the kicking stool for whatever's really bothering him.  He'll take everything out on her.  That gets old real fast.  AJ is one of those super charming people that you find irresistible for a few months, then he starts to wear on you.  I don't think all the desperation in the world will be enough to make Stephanie to put up with that after a while.

On 2/6/2019 at 11:32 PM, Racj82 said:

He may be saying we because they are a partnership now. They can learn and grow together. There is nothing wrong with him using the term we. At best, he may just need someone to call him out instead of letting things go which Steph is down for. I highly doubt she's perfect too. No one is as perfect as she comes off. I believe she's really a good person. But, she has flaws too. They can work on them together. 

I feel like AJ is very high maintenance, plus I wonder just how socially well adjusted he is given that he spends so much time alone and has not been in an LTR for a long time.  Now that's not always an indication of dysfunction, but the way AJ acts I think it is.  He's not crazy or anything, but dysfunctionality like that doesn't bode well for a relationship.  He's too set in his ways and not self aware enough to change his ways at this point, especially for a woman.

• Love 6
On 2/6/2019 at 6:04 PM, Mercolleen said:

The experts like to invent words. Exhibit A: Dr. Pepper: "intentionality" re: making babies.

Am I misunderstanding something?  "Intentionality" is not an invented word.  It means done with intention or purpose, which is what I think Pepper was getting at with regard to making babies.  It also has a definition used in the study of philosophy, but it's too complicated and not relevant to the way she used it here.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Yes, I agree that he is a douche whose behavior is inexcusable. However, the way she is choosing to react to his awful behavior just irks me and makes me want to yell at my TV screen. Like, goodness - if it were me being treated like that, I would have no problem smiling and subtly flirting with his friends who were nice and respectful to her, being at this point theres no more room TGAF.  See how he likes that. 

If Kate had gotten flirty with his friends, we never would have learned about the terrible things Luke said to her. Their storyline would instead have been about how Kate is a terrible person who flirts and is possibly cheating with any man she sees including her husband's friends and she would have been dragged for it. 

• Love 10
On 2/6/2019 at 3:33 AM, SnackyCakes14 said:

Ugh, Luke is just the worst. I can't stand people who constantly make passive aggressive comments about other people's actions. He's lucky that Keith just kind of laughed off the alcoholic comment because I would have responded, "What do you mean by that? Does it make you feel repulsed and dead inside to see me drinking a beer?"  

Or a more serious response would be, "You don't know me like that." Because, seriously, was that supposed to be a joke? Jokes are supposed to be funny or clever or silly. I'm not generally someone who condones violence, but I want to slap the fucking smirk off his face. 

I don’t understand why no one has given it to Luke yet.  Someone has to tell his ass off but good.  I think it should be Kate in the end.  Maybe on the last show when they give the decisions.  She should go first and let him have it but good.  He NEEDS to be taken down and embarrassed, as he thinks who the hell he is.  He’s an obnoxious little twerp.

• Love 6

Jasmine bristed at Will’s breakfast and missing his intention....that he can rattle a pot and pan and they can share the cooking....blurring traditional roles.

Getting pissy about the crispness of her 2 slices of turkey bacon and the shade of browning of her pancakes was petty.

Jas wants to pick and pick on Will.

We are rolling our eyes at the edit Jasmine is getting.

Got to show the audience and her Dad why Will is not climbing aboard the Jasmine train literally and figuratively.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7

Still can’t understand why Keith was chosen...seems he has managed to get his tater self off the couch, get certified for a tech job and started school so why is he a groom?

Maybe come back to him in 5 years when he isn’t able to find and stay in a relationship.

Same for Kristine who is just picky.

She hasn’t spoken of her failures but that she has higher standards than the fellows she has been around....not an uncommon lament of all singles everywhere.

Kristine was plucked off an online dating site.

Think the producers were hoping for a Ricky Bobby, Dan, Mr. Henry and  Nelson  situation with the 2Ks.

Not even close.

Edited by humbleopinion
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I don’t understand why no one has given it to Luke yet.  Someone has to tell his ass off but good.  I think it should be Kate in the end.  Maybe on the last show when they give the decisions.  She should go first and let him have it but good.  He NEEDS to be taken down and embarrassed, as he thinks who the hell he is.  He’s an obnoxious little twerp.

In my view, the person who should have given it to Luke was Kate. She should have told him to take his fucking arrogant ass and get out because she deserves better than an obnoxious prick. Kate is a grown up. She walks on egg shells and hopes that "You like me! You really like me!" will sprout if she just gives it some time. That's lunacy.

1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Jasmine bristed at Will’s breakfast and missing his intention....that he can rattle a pot and pan and they can share the cooking....blurring traditional roles.

Getting pissy about the crispness of her 2 slices of turkey bacon and the shade of browning of her pancakes was petty.

Jas wants to pick and pick on Will.

We are rolling our eyes at the edit Jasmine is getting.

Got to show the audience and her Dad why Will is not climbing aboard the Jasmine train literally and figuratively.

One of the things that really pisses me off when I observe relationships either on TV or in real life, is one person trying to show how much better and smarter they are than the other and do so in such a way that it looks designed to embarrass the other person. Jasmine's "fraidy cat comment" to me is not Luke-level insulting but very insulting nonetheless. Making fun of a person's fear? Dealbreaker. Then she goes on about the breakfast and has this look like she's putting up with a child making breakfast and later says that if he cooks again she will supervise. Ugh. I can totally see why she is a complete turnoff to Will.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

In my view, the person who should have given it to Luke was Kate. She should have told him to take his fucking arrogant ass and get out because she deserves better than an obnoxious prick. Kate is a grown up. She walks on egg shells and hopes that "You like me! You really like me!" will sprout if she just gives it some time. That's lunacy.

I have doubts that Kate is hoping Luke will like her. She knows it isn't going to happen. And I don't think she wants it to happen. IMO, she is there because she was given a choice by production. She could either stay and pretend to work on things or she could leave and get the bitch edit were the audience is never clued into the extent of Luke's verbal and emotional abuse. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

If Kate had gotten flirty with his friends, we never would have learned about the terrible things Luke said to her. Their storyline would instead have been about how Kate is a terrible person who flirts and is possibly cheating with any man she sees including her husband's friends and she would have been dragged for it. 

Personally, I would rather be the Kate who is flirty with her husbands friends and take a villain edit than a pathetic puppydog trying to get a ounce of attention from a repulsed husband. But thats just me...

1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

One of the things that really pisses me off when I observe relationships either on TV or in real life, is one person trying to show how much better and smarter they are than the other and do so in such a way that it looks designed to embarrass the other person. Jasmine's "fraidy cat comment" to me is not Luke-level insulting but very insulting nonetheless. Making fun of a person's fear? Dealbreaker. Then she goes on about the breakfast and has this look like she's putting up with a child making breakfast and later says that if he cooks again she will supervise. Ugh. I can totally see why she is a complete turnoff to Will.

Jasmine constantly emasculates Will, which is the #1 turnoff for men. Also, I dont particularly care for her soft oversized blazer looks because she is 30 not 50. 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

I have doubts that Kate is hoping Luke will like her. She knows it isn't going to happen. And I don't think she wants it to happen. IMO, she is there because she was given a choice by production. She could either stay and pretend to work on things or she could leave and get the bitch edit were the audience is never clued into the extent of Luke's verbal and emotional abuse. 

That's my take on it as well.  Both of them did a 180 degree turnaround after that episode where Pastor Cal reamed out Luke.  I said in a post in that thread that they were probably then read the contract and reminded that they basically sold their lives away to "the process" and had better start acting like they were still invested in it whether they were or not.  That said, I still think Kate has a surface thing for Luke based on him being "her type".  But she probably is aware that it's not returned.  In spite of that she may still harbor one small thread of hope that he might turn around on her, though.  Although I don't think her being around him is good for her while she's still vulnerable.  She may misinterpret his "acting" as signs of hope.

• Love 3

No wonder Will is covering his head with a pillow.  No sexy time so he can get a quick annulment when Decision Day comes. She wants him to be the “Man” when it comes to paying the bills, but she wants to be the “Man” and make him look less than when it comes to everything else.  She’s a good person and all, but I think her family has built her up so much that no one is good enough for her, like she’s the cats meow.  Now watch him make a fool of me and have sexy time this Tuesday to prove to everyone here that he is the man.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Personally, I would rather be the Kate who is flirty with her husbands friends and take a villain edit than a pathetic puppydog trying to get a ounce of attention from a repulsed husband. But thats just me...

But Kate is the one who would have to deal with the online harassment and death threats that inevitably happen as a result of getting a bad edit.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

This episode is listed as #6, but there is another one also listed as #6 ("Honey I'm Home") - does anyone know which one is actually #6? 

I think it depends on whether the person starting the thread considers the Matchmaking Special episode 00 or 01.  The download sites, which generally follow the studio's official release information, list this as ep06 and Honey I'm Home as ep05...or it could have just been a mistake.

Edited by Jack Sampson
  • Love 1

Was going to change the episodes’ numbers but decided to leave it (am not able to amend on my phone) and to ask the prevtvers to go by the episode titles until I can figure it out. 

Tried to make changes to the thread starters but “they” took my pencil away so cannot erase and renumber.

Ignore  the sloppy numbering. 

Consider me as lazy as Keith....

Sorry for the sloth like behavior...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Jack Sampson said:

I think it depends on whether the person starting the thread considers the Matchmaking Special episode 00 or 01.  The download sites, which generally follow the studio's official release information, list this as ep06 and Honey I'm Home as ep05...or it could have just been a mistake.

O.k.  I didn’t know if I was the only one confused about a few things since the change.  I realize it was done for the better and was a lot of work, but I, for one liked the old way better.  Maybe because I’m not tech savvy and don’t like to learn new things at this point.

• Love 3
On 2/6/2019 at 3:16 AM, ChiCricket said:

Ditto.

He's such an assclown it's hard to tell. (looked like they were both very tipsy though.)

rps20190206_021355.jpg

He was tipsy, but no one is throwing shade at him.  He was keeping tabs on Keith about his drinking beer.  He mentioned Keith was drinking at his bachelor party, his wedding and at the bar.  Who mentions that?  What?  Is he his Mother?  Asshole.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 2/10/2019 at 12:53 AM, Yeah No said:

Am I misunderstanding something?  "Intentionality" is not an invented word.  It means done with intention or purpose, which is what I think Pepper was getting at with regard to making babies.  It also has a definition used in the study of philosophy, but it's too complicated and not relevant to the way she used it here.

OED cites uses by Hobbes (1651), Bentham (1780), and Samuel T. Coleridge (1836) and has it as currently somewhat frequently used.

And now I've cited the OED in a discussion on this reality show.  I'm looking through Edna St. Vincent Millay and the Federalist Papers to quote in the Love After Lockup forums next.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Does anyone remember Puke having those 1,000 friends without girlfriends that came into the house at their wedding?  I don’t recall all those single guys.  When they came in the house, they didn’t even know Kate’s name.

• Love 3
On 2/9/2019 at 2:16 PM, CousinOliver said:

First, every time I hear my fiancé mumble “douche” when Luke is on the screen, I fall I love with him all over again.  

Second, Kim and Kyle (Reality Cray Cray) quit reviewing this show and I’ve got the sads.  I’m dead inside, y’all.  

I am so disappointed. No one I know watches this show and it was cool hearing people talk about it. The show made a mistake banning all social media as figuring out who is still together was part of the fun.

• Love 6

Season 8

E0 Looking for Love

E1 Here Comes Marriage Then Comes Love

E2 Marriage at Second Sight

E3 Strangers in Paradise

E4 Til Mud Do Us Part

E5 Honey I’m Home

E6 Let’s Talk About Sex

E7 Can I Trust You?

Everyone good?

Can I watch my twinsane weddings in peace now?

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 3
On 2/10/2019 at 12:42 AM, Yeah No said:

This is dead on the money WRT AJ.

The thing is, he is engaging in displacement of emotions - anger, frustration, stress, whatever.  Stephanie will forever be the kicking stool for whatever's really bothering him.  He'll take everything out on her.  That gets old real fast.  AJ is one of those super charming people that you find irresistible for a few months, then he starts to wear on you.  I don't think all the desperation in the world will be enough to make Stephanie to put up with that after a while.

I feel like AJ is very high maintenance, plus I wonder just how socially well adjusted he is given that he spends so much time alone and has not been in an LTR for a long time.  Now that's not always an indication of dysfunction, but the way AJ acts I think it is.  He's not crazy or anything, but dysfunctionality like that doesn't bode well for a relationship.  He's too set in his ways and not self aware enough to change his ways at this point, especially for a woman.

I think Stephanie is holding all A.J.’s annoyances inside.  She wants this marriage to work and have a baby.  If he doesn’t calm down, she will probably blow up.  It’s new now, but eventually it will get to her.  He has to fix it now or be sorry later.  Maybe an evaluation to start would be good, if he agrees to it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

I am so disappointed. No one I know watches this show and it was cool hearing people talk about it. The show made a mistake banning all social media as figuring out who is still together was part of the fun.

Afterbuzz TV does a review/discussion of the show on YouTube, which I enjoy. I definitely miss Reality Craycray though, and Bride and Doom.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

It is disappointing but the show made bad choices that make it less interesting. I barely watched the Dallas season because it was boring. They had potential for a juicy storyline with Mia's criminal activity but they squandered it. And they are doing the same thing this season. The drama casting and bad editing take away from what made the show interesting in earlier seasons. 

Also what happened to Dr. Jessica? I feel like she is barely there this season. Did she get benched due to Jon?

• Love 3
9 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

It is disappointing but the show made bad choices that make it less interesting. I barely watched the Dallas season because it was boring. They had potential for a juicy storyline with Mia's criminal activity but they squandered it. And they are doing the same thing this season. The drama casting and bad editing take away from what made the show interesting in earlier seasons. 

Also what happened to Dr. Jessica? I feel like she is barely there this season. Did she get benched due to Jon?

Hmmm .. maybe preggers?  You never know.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Afterbuzz TV does a review/discussion of the show on YouTube, which I enjoy. I definitely miss Reality Craycray though, and Bride and Doom.

16 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Thanks for the suggestions...I will check them out. 

Realtycraycray dropping this show kind of highlights some of the show’s problems. It’s not trashy enough for a guilty pleasure and not classy enough to put it with high quality reality shows.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Thanks for the suggestions...I will check them out. 

Realtycraycray dropping this show kind of highlights some of the show’s problems. It’s not trashy enough for a guilty pleasure and not classy enough to put it with high quality reality shows.

I think Realitycraycray might have stuck with the show had it not been for Kate and Luke. I got the sense that the hosts were pretty sickened by watching Luke be abusive each week. And frankly, I feel that Kate and Luke should have been left out of the final edit of the show. With three other couples, there is no reason to keep around a fourth unless something happens to one of the other three that isn't obvious yet (speculation not a spoiler because I have no idea). Frankly is is shameful that Lifetime is normalizing verbal and emotional abuse with virtually no critical observations about the abuse from the show itself. Aside from Pastor Cal's quick and ultimately weak rebuke of Luke. And I'm sure people will say that Kate can just leave but that is a dangerous message for abuse victims because it is victim blaming that puts the responsibility on the victim rather than the abuser. 

• Love 4

The truth is, as reality shows go I think MAFS has pretty much run its course. IMHO, this happens with virtually every show, reality or otherwise. But there's a "tell" involved. 

You know a show is about to end when they show dog poop on TV, and they apparently get a bump in ratings (from the shock value) so they begin to do it on a regular basis. Shock value never lasts. 

Luke is a prime example of this. Last season they had Mia, who should have been booted off the show but wasn't. Now we have Luke, who should have been booted off the show but wasn't

'Nuff said. 

• Love 6

First time poster - please be gentle! I caught this train wreck last season for the first time and for some reason I have yet to figure out, I am back again. I had to join this site because I am very confused and hope that someone can help. You know those unfiltered shows where they rehash the previous shows? Well, the one for tonight says that Jamie O is meeting with the 4 guys and talking about the first time they consummated their marriage and why ONE couple has not. Did I miss Jasmine and Will? Unless they're going to show that after he had her close the door at the end of last week's show, they did it, I was sure they hadn't yet, much to Jasmine's dismay. I am disappointed in him. She is too mean and critical of everything he does or tries to do. I thought he would hold out a lot longer. I am sure that Puke and Kate will never do that (and if they did, I would be furious that Kate would feel pressured to do that - or even allowed to lower herself even more). So, if anyone can let me know what I missed, I would appreciate it. Thanks for all the enjoyable posts and I am glad to see that my views are very similar to most of yours.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

First time poster - please be gentle! I caught this train wreck last season for the first time and for some reason I have yet to figure out, I am back again. I had to join this site because I am very confused and hope that someone can help. You know those unfiltered shows where they rehash the previous shows? Well, the one for tonight says that Jamie O is meeting with the 4 guys and talking about the first time they consummated their marriage and why ONE couple has not. Did I miss Jasmine and Will? Unless they're going to show that after he had her close the door at the end of last week's show, they did it, I was sure they hadn't yet, much to Jasmine's dismay. I am disappointed in him. She is too mean and critical of everything he does or tries to do. I thought he would hold out a lot longer. I am sure that Puke and Kate will never do that (and if they did, I would be furious that Kate would feel pressured to do that - or even allowed to lower herself even more). So, if anyone can let me know what I missed, I would appreciate it. Thanks for all the enjoyable posts and I am glad to see that my views are very similar to most of yours.

It is possible that the description is a typo because I don't recall either Jasmine/Will or Kate/Luke confirming anything like that. But it is also possible that one of the twp couples has and tried to keep it private but eventually the producers or experts got the info out of them. 

• Love 2

I agree:

4 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

It is possible that the description is a typo because I don't recall either Jasmine/Will or Kate/Luke confirming anything like that. But it is also possible that one of the two couples has and tried to keep it private but eventually the producers or experts got the info out of them. 

...But there's a third possibility. The male (or possibly the female) from one of those two couples might lie and claim to have "done the deed"  to make himself seem more "accomplished" in the eyes of the other men.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I agree:

...But there's a third possibility. The male (or possibly the female) from one of those two couples might lie and claim to have "done the deed"  to make himself seem more "accomplished" in the eyes of the other men.

That is also a true. And then if his wife denies it, she ends up looking like the bad guy. Will doesn't seem like he would do that but Luke does.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

So, in that case, I will bet that Puke will say that they did it and then Kate won't have to say that he isn't attracted to her. Also, he will somehow convince Kate that she was so drunk that she doesn't remember. OK, let's just assume the TV listing was wrong!

I think it would be weird if he would try to convince her that something happened if she was so drunk she couldn't remember since that brings up the concept of consent. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!! I reread the description for the unfiltered show tonight and there will only be 3 guys - AJ, Keith and Luke. I am sorry for the confusion and I will quietly back away from the board!!!! Please excuse the false alarm. 😟

No big deal.  Will doesn’t talk anyhow, lol.

• Love 5
On 2/10/2019 at 11:35 AM, Gem 10 said:

I don’t understand why no one has given it to Luke yet.  Someone has to tell his ass off but good

I was just fantasizing as I read through these forums....

I'd love to see  REAL man just cold-cock that bi**h Luke. Type-o just tried to say "I'd 'live' to see..." and I almost didn't correct it.  

Though I suspect the "30 friends" were actors hired for that house party scene, I think Puke would NEED 30 friends, bc someone is going to have to hook him up with a j.o.b. once employers get wind of his behavior on this show. If he really runs out of $$$, maybe he'll appeal to the audience and somehow live-stream himself getting cold-cocked by a real man. Maybe even Keith can do it as revenge for the "alcoholic" comment 🙄. Again, what a bi**h this kid is. Keith may be "grandma's boy" but I'll still take him over Puke.

• Love 2