Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby

• Start Topic

(edited)

Thinking it is Kristine and Keith that bump uglies...on one of the nights Keith is not pulling the night shift.

Keith, keep the scrub top on to cover your keg.

Will and his willie are still too commitment shy to make a move on Jas.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4

Kate. Gawd! Let him chase you. Stop touching him and flirting. Make him earn your affection. He is an ass! Don’t forget that.

Turkey bacon??? No!!  I think I would immediately leave a boyfriend who chose turkey bacon over pork.

• Love 18

Jasmine would drive me out of my damn mind. 

3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Turkey bacon??? No!!  I think I would immediately leave a boyfriend who chose turkey bacon over pork.

Made me love Will even more. I haven’t eaten pork since I was 17 (decades ago I went cold turkey). The smell of pork makes me nauseous and I’ve never cooked it for anyone I lived with or dated - and I wouldn’t. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Soup333 said:

Hold up. If the wedding/honeymoon was two weeks ago and Kristine was on her period then and they’re having unprotected sex now...um. I’m no gynecologist but sounds like prime fertility time. 

She might be on contraception, they just cut out her saying it. Or not. People make dumb choices. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Will isn’t wanting any sex with Jasmine and she is finally realizing it....she is gonna get pissed off and let him have a piece of her mind.

Jasmine’s teasing isn’t light and fun ...

Jas has no sense of playfulness and is a drag.

Will’s not sexually attracted to Jas but may do the deed to contractually fulfill his duty.

But he really would rather not toss his hot dog down her hallway but WILL (pun intended) to stay in the show.

Jas is not his forever wife....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 17

What ??? Did that douche Luke ask Keith if he was becoming an alcoholic because he was drinking beer?  Does that Moran ever have anything nice to say to someone?  He’s so insecure within himself, he always has to knock another person like who the hell he is.  I can’t fu..ing stand him.

Pepper being nosey asking Keith and Kristene if they use protection.  What’s that have to do with anything.?

Will does not have it for Jasmine at all.

Kristene and Stephanie are just so nice and charming and lovely.

Did I say how much I detest Luke?  Had to make sure.  Kate should head for the hills.  He will never change as he has problems all around.

• Love 5
(edited)

Left Dude was on the couch in the red white and blue shirt talking to Kate...run away with him.

Left dude actually looks at her when they chat.

Left Dude upped his game and got a nice haircut....he likes you Kate...read his body language...genuine warm smiles...no smirk.

Leave Puke he’s poisonous.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 23

What is wrong with AJ?

Lava flow of anger just under the surface....bet he was picked on as a kid.

Wasp nest of insecurities and quirks.

AJ is afraid of being left out so he over dominates the convo with LOUDNESS and flamboyant reactions.

Sexy AF needs to get used to being invisible at gatherings for the rest of the marriage unless he starts calming the HELL down.

• Love 15

Jasmine ..please stop touching Will’s face.  He doesn’t like it.

Lukewarm has so many friends?  Maybe they are all gay, like him.  Kate is making a fool of herself and trying too hard.

Jasmine should wear something prettier to bed instead of looking like she’s going to shovel snow.  Something to spark him up, if that would help, but I don’t think so.  Will looks like he is done.  Mismatch.

• Love 16
(edited)

Ugh...another bed without a headboard....

Let’s be civilized and get Will and Jas a headboard and another comforter, that one is very outdated and ugly...how about some pretty linens....their bed is sad in more ways than one...

Will is wanting a California King sized bed instead that tiny double bed so he can get away from Jas’ growing resentment.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 15
55 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Luke is making the show unwatchable.

Laughing it up..too loud and fake with the grooms wondering if they knew what you said about Kate...yes they do dirt bag.

Their bed scenes are so staged...he doesn’t want Kate touching him because he keeps mentioning her hogging the bed...stay on your own damn side...

Luke is still acting like a douchey douche...cutting her down, making her feel insecure, challenging her on every picky thing...solo cups?

Pastor Cal ..Get Lukewarm off the damn show.  Nobody wants to look at his smirky face anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is fucking obnoxious.  I want to smack him.   Save Kate, please.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 22
23 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

I find Will super awkward. He is not much better than Luke in how he acts. He probably won't ever say that he feels repulsed and dead inside but he has really negative energy about everything. 

I think Will is just pissed off that he was matched with Jasmine.  If it were Kristene, he would be different and all over her.  He might feel stuck.  I don’t think he’s satisfied in every way, sad to say.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Ugh...another bed without a headboard....

Let’s be civilized and get Will and Jas  headboard and anothe comforter, that one is very outdated and ugly...

Will is wanting a California King sized bed instead that tiny double bed so he can get away from Jas’ growing resentment.

OMG .. I’m laughing so hard.  No headboard .. I was thinking the same thing.  And that comforter is swallowing them up, haha.  I’m trying to read what it says.  They are both too big for that bed. LMAO.

• Love 4
(edited)

Puke huddled with his friends making Kate look out of place in their AirBnB was producer staged but still crappy.

Kate grab a couple of beers and Left Dude and go sit outside and chat with a kinder person.

Get away from the gaggle of Puke’s hipster pals invading your place.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 8
Just now, Gem 10 said:

I think Will is just pissed off that he was matched with Jasmine.  If it were Kristene, he would be different and all over her.  He might feel stuck.  I don’t think he’s satisfied in every way, sad to say.

Will is a bad fit for the show. It happens every season. People who are open to the process at least have a ok time even if the relationship doesn't work out. People who are closed off and picky make themselves and their temporary spouse miserable. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aphroditewitch said:

Will is a bad fit for the show. It happens every season. People who are open to the process at least have a ok time even if the relationship doesn't work out. People who are closed off and picky make themselves and their temporary spouse miserable. 

Well then I blame the experts who should have picked up his personality, no?  That’s what they are there for.  That is their job, if they are so smart.  They do stupid things like look in their underwear drawers and refrigerators.  What does that even have to do with anything?  They are useless.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Luke is making the show unwatchable.

Laughing it up..too loud and fake with the grooms wondering if they knew what you said about Kate...yes they do dirt bag.

Their bed scenes are so staged...he doesn’t want Kate touching him because he keeps mentioning her hogging the bed...stay on your own damn side...

Luke is still acting like a douchey douche...cutting her down, making her feel insecure, challenging her on every picky thing...solo cups?

The show decided to throw some shade at Luke last week by posting pictures of him and his exes from 2016-2018. Every single one of them were Black women. So he definitely has a type. I just wish he was more respectful of Kate, it's not her fault he didn't get what he wanted.

• Love 13

AJ - Can't handle stress.  Was probably a tantrum kid.  At least he was calmer in this episode.  I love his physical chemistry with Stephanie but why do I feel like they are a ticking time bomb waiting to go off?

Jasmine - Living in a dream world that she and Will have any sexual chemistry.  She'll be waiting a long while before Will ever makes the first move.  At least she admits she can be "flexible" about finances.  She's going to have to work on the side-seat cooking (and probably driving too).

Will - Stop making excuses to Jasmine's friends for why you haven't had sex yet.  We all know you aren't digging her. 

A tiny room with nothing but a headboardless bed in it.  Are they trying to be like Mia and Tristan?  They don't even fit on it!

Luke and Kate - Forced to read the contract so now they're acting the part.  Nothing sincere there, although I worry that Kate is really hoping for a future with this dick. 

Why do so many of Luke's male friends seem as gay as he does?  He invited too many people for a get-to-know-you so no wonder Kate feels left out, especially after he proceeded to basically ignore her.  Roommate bonding my ass.  He excludes her and then acts like he wants her to feel included?  What?  He kisses her and then sticks his tongue out?  That confirms he's just following the script.

Keith and Kristine - Hold on with the baby making already, you only just met!  Note to Kristine - If you don't want kids right now you have to use contraception.  This is not a difficult concept.  My mind boggles.

No "Unfiltered" and no coming attractions?  Probably because of that "Live Wedding" thing.  Ugh.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Lukewarm has so many friends?  Maybe they are all gay, like him. 

I cringed when I saw Puke hug his male friends as they each walked through the door.  Something is still setting off my gaydar there.  I can't help it.

OMG .. I’m laughing so hard.  No headboard .. I was thinking the same thing.  And that comforter is swallowing them up, haha.  I’m trying to read what it says.  They are both too big for that bed. LMAO.

Uh oh, get ready for another season of nothing but rolling around in that ugly/too small bed.

2 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Will is so closed off and hard to read that he makes bad TV.  I feel like everything is about Jasmine with them and we barely know anything about him.

• Love 6

Add me to the list of people disturbed by the headboard-less bed! Even worse - the entire room seems devoid of any furniture besides the damn mattress! What kind of janky Airbnb is that?!? Meanwhile, Keith and Kristine’s headboard looks like it actually belongs to a queen - is that purple velvet???

Mr. Repulsed and Dead Inside can take his 10,000 friends and depart my tv screen, like yesterday. Gag. He gave her a kiss like I would give my child and you would have thought he had made out with her for an hour based on her reaction. She is deluded if she thinks anything is going to happen between them. And how low does your self esteem have to be to stay with someone who said you repulsed them? I know, I know, contracts, blah blah blah.....you know it’s really bad when even “I never want to eat alone again “AJ says I would have left.....speaking of.....

AJ is a lot but they seem good together. It’s nice to see people getting along. I wish the show would do a better job matching people so we could have more of that and less train wrecks!

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I cringed when I saw Puke hug his male friends as they each walked through the door.  Something is still setting off my gaydar there.  

Ditto.

5 hours ago, TattooFan said:

Was Luke’s sticking his tongue after kissing Kate supposed to be a joke, or was he truly demonstrating his repulsion?

He's such an assclown it's hard to tell. (looked like they were both very tipsy though.)

rps20190206_021355.jpg

• Love 9

I got a bit of a Jephte vibe from Keith tonight. While I do not think Keith is going to cheat, when he said he wanted a baby to play with between school and work! I reminded me to Jephte who really seem to want a baby (or lots of babies). Keith and Jephte both have families that came from the islands and seem very laid back. Keith and Kristine need to remember the show is paying for them to play house and in a few weeks it is back to Grandma's or pay rent for the first time. 

I too did not understand Luke calling Keith an alcoholic. It must be an edit? I bet Keith asked Luke a question or made a statement that bothered Luke that we did not see and Luke feeling insecure perhaps made a jab back. The husband's all seem to know about the repulsed  an dead inside comment. But what a weird jab. While I do not think Keith is the perfect package, we have seen nothing that even remotely says he drinks a lot. 

I think Luke wanted a party wife. It was kind of weird that the other three couples each had 2 friends each over for the party. Kate invites 2 and he invites like 32!  Plus the first few friends that came, did not even know Kate's name or face. I know not every friend could come to the wedding but if I had a close friend getting MAFS I would text and ask a name or for a picture? I wonder if he asks lots of friends just to prove he has a lot or to keep him busy and away from Kate. 

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Why do so many of Luke's male friends seem as gay as he does?  He invited too many people for a get-to-know-you so no wonder Kate feels left out, especially after he proceeded to basically ignore her.  Roommate bonding my ass.  He excludes her and then acts like he wants her to feel included?  What?  He kisses her and then sticks his tongue out?  That confirms he's just following the script.

Peak Soy, tragically low Test?  Whatever you call it, Luke and his friends are the type I would bully.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Why are these idiot ‘experts’ pushing sex and babies!? These people have know each other, what, two weeks? 

5 hours ago, Cammi said:

So Luke and Kate are the new Jephte and Shawniece? He clearly doesn’t care for her, but has decided to direct his own narrative and “play nice” in order to save face. à la Jephte. Imho. 

Jasmine, Will is just not that into you. She wants all the trappings of a traditional marriage with a man pays the bills, but I bet she doesn’t want the traditional role of the man making the “rules” and being the true head of household and holding the purse strings. Can’t have it both ways. Personally do not care for her or find her personality attractive in any way, so can’t blame Will.  I think he’s doing the gentlemanly thing by not leading her on by engaging in anything physical. I admire him for that. 

Isn’t this show about finding love over time?  The point of the program is to show that love can grow.  These people haven’t found it on their own. Week two and so judgemental.  Will and Luke came into this to try and form relationships  if unwilling, they shouldn’t have tried out for the show  I keep thinking of Samantha and Neal   

I think the women are fine. But the guys ... not so sure.  

Luke sticking his tongue out at camera.  He’s just weirder than weird   

I wish Kate would go back to natural hair color.  Love to see Luke’s reaction. Why do so many women think they have to be blondes?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Yeah No said:

AJ - Can't handle stress.  Was probably a tantrum kid.  At least he was calmer in this episode.  I love his physical chemistry with Stephanie but why do I feel like they are a ticking time bomb waiting to go off?

Jasmine - Living in a dream world that she and Will have any sexual chemistry.  She'll be waiting a long while before Will ever makes the first move.  At least she admits she can be "flexible" about finances.  She's going to have to work on the side-seat cooking (and probably driving too).

Will - Stop making excuses to Jasmine's friends for why you haven't had sex yet.  We all know you aren't digging her. 

A tiny room with nothing but a headboardless bed in it.  Are they trying to be like Mia and Tristan?  They don't even fit on it!

Luke and Kate - Forced to read the contract so now they're acting the part.  Nothing sincere there, although I worry that Kate is really hoping for a future with this dick. 

Keith and Kristine - Hold on with the baby making already, you only just met!  Note to Kristine - If you don't want kids right now you have to use contraception.  This is not a difficult concept.  My mind boggles.

No "Unfiltered" and no coming attractions?  Probably because of that "Live Wedding" thing.  Ugh.

I missed Jamie.  I like her and the unfiltered bits. This is only reality series I watch. I love it!   Most women on contraceptives. Shauniece should have been. If Kristine is, she should have just said so. Or storyline might have included talk about family planning. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

I think you said it precisely. These people become wearying.  But “experts” could do more probing in that area. Also in the area of shared interests.  My take anyway.  

1 hour ago, 2727 said:

Hey AJ? People shouldn't need to "learn how to handle" you. Sometime along your 37 years you should have learned to do that yourself.

Totally.  But he admitted his issues. She may actually calm him down. 

• Love 4

Man, if this wasn't a MYOFB episode, none was ever made!

Lukewarm/Kate: Nothin' says lovin' like a new husband's sitting on a sofa with his arm draped behind another dame, while he ignores his lonely wife in another room. Then there's another Chubby-Chastising Cootie Call: "You hog the bed."  And yes, his stuck-out tongue was another of Lukewarm's FU (or is that "PU"?) to Kate, to the show, and to us, the viewers.

Keith/Queen Kristine: Uh-oh. Storm clouds ahead on the "When to Have Kids" front.

Will/Jasmine: Uh-oh. Storm clouds ahead on the "When to Have Sex" Front. Oh, wait. That would be "Never." 

AJ/Stephanie: I hope she heard that AJ just revealed her Secret Behavior-Control Weapon: Her eyes! "AJ, AJ. Look into my eyes, AJ. That's it. Caaalm doooown....." 

As for David "No Such Thing as Too Much Plastic Surgery" Turtera's new Fake-Surprise Wedding show:  IMO, Firefighter Bride's dress looked like she was wearing a breastplate. Bleagh! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 9

Gad! Watching repeat. I did just realize that Will isn’t at all trying. He won’t even talk to her.  

After the Jon and Molly fiasco, the experts said they would get older couples. Maybe there’s such a thing as too old as in Will.  He acts like an old man.   Probably looking for a twenty something.  Done with him.  

Also notice how instead of putting arm around Kate, Luke put his on sofa back. How hard would it have been to just show a little physical.  The party was so impersonal.   And Luke is going bald in back.  And did anybody see any women of color?  The guy is a fraud.  Uncomfortable with women. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I cringed when I saw Puke hug his male friends as they each walked through the door.  Something is still setting off my gaydar there.  I can't help it.

I would have to disagree on the male-hugging being considered a "gay" thing. I feel that in the US it is ingrained in a lot of people that straight men are not really supposed to touch each other much, other than a high 5. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Kate and her friends at the hipster party...awkward much?

Kate snuggling and cozying up to Puke  makes me hate them both...

Kate’s desperation is humiliating.

Puke’s smirking and mugging=smugging for the cameras is killing the season.

Puke is so so very jealous of Keith’s cute as a button of a wife, Kristine that Puke picked on Keith’s choices of beverage at the grooms’ get together....came off lame....

Puke and AJ....2 awkward dudes....bet Keith and Will couldn’t wait to escape that awful gathering

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 10