Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby

• Start Topic

On 2/5/2019 at 8:07 PM, PityFree said:

Kate. Gawd! Let him chase you. Stop touching him and flirting. Make him earn your affection. He is an ass! Don’t forget that.

Turkey bacon??? No!!  I think I would immediately leave a boyfriend who chose turkey bacon over pork.

New here - I have been looking for a site to vent.   Thank goodness I found this one.   I absolutely cannot stand Luke and his dismissive, rude and asshole attitude towards Kate.     I can only hope she wises up and boots him to the curb after a few more episodes!

On 2/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, humbleopinion said:

Luke is making the show unwatchable.

Laughing it up..too loud and fake with the grooms wondering if they knew what you said about Kate...yes they do dirt bag.

Their bed scenes are so staged...he doesn’t want Kate touching him because he keeps mentioning her hogging the bed...stay on your own damn side...

Luke is still acting like a douchey douche...cutting her down, making her feel insecure, challenging her on every picky thing...solo cups?

New here - I have been looking for a site to vent.   Thank goodness I found this one.   I absolutely cannot stand Luke and his dismissive, rude and asshole attitude towards Kate.     I can only hope she wises up and boots him to the curb after a few more episodes!

• Love 4
On 2/6/2019 at 2:13 PM, Racj82 said:

Veggies and greens missing from breakfast? Eww. It will always be from my breakfast 

Haha..mine is 80% that. This is why I can’t ever possibly be matched with anyone on TV!

• Love 1

Hi, I’m new here, so I’m learning! So glad I found this message board!!!!

No one watches the trash TV Shows I love!!!

Your comments about the co-stars were hysterical! 

What’s up with Will??? Why doesn’t he have SEX yet?

He is such a Turnoff!!!

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Purplelady25 said:

He is such a Turnoff!!!

Welcome!

I think that Will isn't interested in sex because he isn't interested in Jasmine.  So he's a Turnoff because he's Turned Off. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Very Funny!!! Everybody here is hysterical, I’m Literally LOL at every single comment I read!  

Remember when Jasmine cooked dinner in that black sexy outfit and Will didn’t even flinch. He’s sooo B O R I N G!!!  (In my opinion).  

I can’t wait for Decision Day!!!  Will better say ‘Divorce’ with his behavior...

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Purplelady25 said:

He is such a Turnoff!!!

A quick note to say Welcome!  It's a great forum and yes, often very funny.  Don't read it at work or while drinking soda.  😉  

• Love 1

Dude, please! Just confess to Kate you're Gay already! No one cares if you are, but it's a real Master Douche, Asshole who messes with someone else's life for their own warped, camera-hogging, gaslighting pleasure. I can't imagine your dating business will succeed after proving on national television your lack of communication, intelligence or integrity.

• Love 1