Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Made me love Will even more.

Me too! Although that breakfast was very unappetizing to me as it was lacking veggies and greens. Whatever Stephanie was eating looked much better 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

their bed is sad in more ways than one...

It’s like a college days bed. Reminds me of our first bed living off campus when we were super poor and found a mattress discarded on the sidewalk...then got some Walmart sheets and felt very accomplished! But these guys aren’t poor college kids. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

What?!

No Unfiltered?!

Please go buy jewelry on JamieO’s blog so Doug doesn’t have to get a J-O-B to make up for lost income.

The show this week was only one hour and had been 1.5 hours the previous weeks.

I think it was because now Lifetime is having a new show with live weddings after MAFS so MAFS is getting cut shorter.

Is Jamie still selling that jewelry?

• Love 2

Will is still waiting for Jas to match his energy and if she doesn’t...then no sexy time.

The scene in their esthetically unpleasing headlboardless bed when he has his arm over his eyes and asks her politely to shut the lights and door says it all....

Not tonite.....

• Love 8
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I got a bit of a Jephte vibe from Keith tonight. While I do not think Keith is going to cheat, when he said he wanted a baby to play with between school and work! I reminded me to Jephte who really seem to want a baby (or lots of babies). Keith and Jephte both have families that came from the islands and seem very laid back. Keith and Kristine need to remember the show is paying for them to play house and in a few weeks it is back to Grandma's or pay rent for the first time. 

I too did not understand Luke calling Keith an alcoholic. It must be an edit? I bet Keith asked Luke a question or made a statement that bothered Luke that we did not see and Luke feeling insecure perhaps made a jab back. The husband's all seem to know about the repulsed  an dead inside comment. But what a weird jab. While I do not think Keith is the perfect package, we have seen nothing that even remotely says he drinks a lot. 

I think Luke wanted a party wife. It was kind of weird that the other three couples each had 2 friends each over for the party. Kate invites 2 and he invites like 32!  Plus the first few friends that came, did not even know Kate's name or face. I know not every friend could come to the wedding but if I had a close friend getting MAFS I would text and ask a name or for a picture? I wonder if he asks lots of friends just to prove he has a lot or to keep him busy and away from Kate. 

Puke probably got that big gang over the house from “Rent a Friend”, if there is such a thing.  He wants to look soooo popular.

• Love 3

Based on Kate's face during the meeting with the other women, I think she just wants to be done with the show.

Luke projects his own issues onto everyone around him. He made the alcoholic comment to Keith but we have seen Luke drinking alcohol numerous times on the show. Luke is just an asshole who picks apart everyone around him because he thinks it makes him look better. 

• Love 22
7 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I cringed when I saw Puke hug his male friends as they each walked through the door.  Something is still setting off my gaydar there.  I can't help it.

3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I would have to disagree on the male-hugging being considered a "gay" thing. I feel that in the US it is ingrained in a lot of people that straight men are not really supposed to touch each other much, other than a high 5. 

It could be the fact that he hugged them all for an uncomfortably long period of time. It was weird to me, considering his aversion to touching his wife at times. I think their bed cuddles are all for the camera and he’d rather be hugging his friends than anywhere near Kate. 

I like Will but I realize my feelings may be skewed because I dislike Jasmine. Her personality is not appealing. That backseat cooking would have ensured I never made a meal for her again. She seems ungrateful and demanding and it’s a turnoff. I’ll take quiet, beloved uncle Will over the shrew. 

Let us all pray for Stephanie as she embarks on a lifelong mission to learn how to handle her husband and his many moods. Nah. 

Kristine’s parfaits looked great. They seem like a fun couple to hang out with. Hope they can make it. Still have doubts. 

Kate and the Fake are a mess. If she’s not acting for the camera she’s a dolt. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Plus the first few friends that came, did not even know Kate's name or face.

What was up with that? Did they not go to the wedding? These are supposed to be his closest friends...I think they were hired from central casting. 

Jasmine standing in the kitchen complaining to Will that he was not making her pancakes dark enough, and the turkey bacon too dark. Are ya kidding me? The guy is cooking your breakfast, shut up and deal with it. Try being nice, then maybe you will get fucked, Jas.   No wonder he's turned off, she is so controlling. 

AJ is so weird. His friends saying they never see him in a relationship, him saying he likes his space. Now he wants to be married and never eat alone again! I don't feel like he is sincere when he is talking to Stephanie. He says the right things (when he is in the mood) but his actions don't add up. 

• Love 15
12 hours ago, PityFree said:

Turkey bacon??? No!!  I think I would immediately leave a boyfriend who chose turkey bacon over pork.

I love Will for that, I detest pork.

I think Will might have made a move on Jasmine, had she not done a bait and switch, "I'm an independent woman....UNTIL I get married, then I want to be barefoot and pregnant."  WTF, that would piss me off too.

Kate seems very attracted to Luke (ugh) and I don't know why, he's fug.

I don't get the issue of a bed with no headboard, I haven't had a headboard in decades...I mean you really don't need one.

I would have to disagree on the male-hugging being considered a "gay" thing. I feel that in the US it is ingrained in a lot of people that straight men are not really supposed to touch each other much, other than a high 5. 

Thank you for this.  Sometimes I think in this country people believe that if a man acts a certain way, he's gay; OMG they hugged "too long."  Really?  Guess what, there isn't a "way" that all gay men act.   It's like people thinking that something is wrong if a person doesn't have a headboard on a bed, WTF?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What was up with that? Did they not go to the wedding? These are supposed to be his closest friends...I think they were hired from central casting. 

At best they have met Kate once and if they are his friends, then their behavior makes sense because I think the only people Luke could be friends with are people who are as awful as he is.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Luke and Kate - Forced to read the contract so now they're acting the part.  Nothing sincere there, although I worry that Kate is really hoping for a future with this dick. 

I'm feeling like she is just doing her part.  Something about her body language looks like she is just doing the snuggling up for the cameras - I thought it in their bed scene last week too.  Her head looks slightly pulled away even as her body is next to his, and it looks to me like she has her clothes on under the sheets.  Her face looks kind of repulsed and dead inside.

6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I too did not understand Luke calling Keith an alcoholic. It must be an edit? I bet Keith asked Luke a question or made a statement that bothered Luke that we did not see and Luke feeling insecure perhaps made a jab back. The husband's all seem to know about the repulsed  an dead inside comment. But what a weird jab. While I do not think Keith is the perfect package, we have seen nothing that even remotely says he drinks a lot. 

I think he's just a dick.  We assume he's just doing it to Kate but this makes me wonder if he does it to everyone!  I have known people like that before - they make comments in public that make them feel cool by making others feel awkward.  Unfortunately for Luke I think Keith is a happy guy who is pleased with his wife and doesn't give a care what Luke thinks.

3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I have always thought Luke was a poser hipster douche rather than gay.  But the hugs were very long and weird.  They are in the US after all :)

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

What ??? Did that douche Luke ask Keith if he was becoming an alcoholic because he was drinking beer?

That was so weird. They were sitting at a bar, all having drinks. What an asshat. Keith was too nice about it, I wish he would have had a nasty comeback for Lukewarm. Somebody needs to put that guy in his place. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think Will might have made a move on Jasmine, had she not done a bait and switch, "I'm an independent woman....UNTIL I get married, then I want to be barefoot and pregnant."  WTF, that would piss me off too.

I don't get the issue of a bed with no headboard, I haven't had a headboard in decades...I mean you really don't need one.

Thank you for this.  Sometimes I think in this country people believe that if a man acts a certain way, he's gay; OMG they hugged "too long."  Really?  Guess what, there isn't a "way" that all gay men act.   It's like people thinking that something is wrong if a person doesn't have a headboard on a bed, WTF?

They're heathens! Headboard-less heathens! Living on the outskirts of society without a headboard to finish off the look of the bedroom! They probably put the toilet paper roll under instead of over! 

But seriously, I think I identify with everyone that at least on camera, it is more pleasing to see the couples in bed with a nice headboard behind them. Just sets the "stage" better, and looks more put together for the viewers. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

It's true, headboards aren't necessary.  They used to serve a purpose in keeping your head away from the coldness of the wall, but now we have insulation and baseboards and central heat and stuff.  Still... they make the bed look "finished."  I feel equally squicky about beds with a flat sheet and no comforter. 

49 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

And Kate is adorable.  I think she's one of the cutest women they've had on this show, among the ranks of Shawniece and Jaclyn. 

She was so eager to put the right amount of vinegar in their sad salad.  Luke's missing out with that one- she's out of his league and he's blowing it.

12 minutes ago, Cammi said:

They probably put the toilet paper roll under instead of over! 

Do you really think they do this because I will delete it from my DVR and never look back.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

It's true, headboards aren't necessary.  They used to serve a purpose in keeping your head away from the coldness of the wall, but now we have insulation central heat and stuff.  Still... they make the bed look "finished."  I feel equally squicky about beds with a flat sheet and no comforter. 

And Kate is adorable.  I think she's one of the cutest women they've had on this show, among the ranks of Shawniece and Jaclyn. 

She was so eager to put the right amount of vinegar in their sad salad.  Luke's missing out with that one.

I remember a girl from high school who was gorgeous enough to have a modeling career. But she was incredibly shy, and never made eye contact. I think Kate may be kind of like that, a beautiful girl who lacks the self-esteem to "put herself out there".

• Love 4

Jasmine likes having Will cook for her but is giving him looks and making faces while he’s doing so. She’s just dying to correct him and he can feel that. When he says he’ll cook more, she just has to throw in that she’ll supervise. I can see why he’s not affectionate or cuddly with her. She spoke more sweetly to the bartener than she does to Will. In the TH after dinner, Jasmine said firmly that she got married because she wants a family. She wants that right now and doesn’t seem negotiable. Just another demonstration that she wants what she wants and has little regard for what Will wants. He seems so thoroughly uninterested in her. 

Right, AJ. The conversation is all about Stephanie allowing him to vent it out and then he’ll be just fine. Not that he has any work to do about containing his emotions. He didn’t even mention working on any of that. It was all about how Stephanie needs to deal with it in a way that accommodates him. How gracious of him to agree to her request that he give her a minute to get over his tantrums. Bleh. 

Kate is a fool. There is nothing to say. There’s no coming back from the way this asshole treated her and if she stays with him she is completely spineless. Luke sticking his hand into the salad? Gross pig. I just don’t feel any sympathy for Kate because Luke is just being himself and she’s expecting him to morph into someone that he is not. He goes off and sits with his friends ignoring her and puts it on her being shy.

Luke: “Kate is doing a great job talking to everybody,” like she is a trained seal, “and her like happy, bubbly personality is coming out.” I must have missed that. “He kissed me. Maybe he actually likes me…. “ Lord have mercy.

Keith and Kristine acted like giggly 15 year olds when talking to the show person. How genius to have sex with a stranger without contraception. 

• Love 16
12 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Will isn’t wanting any sex with Jasmine and she is finally realizing it....she is gonna get pissed off and let him have a piece of her mind.

Her comment about it: "I want to have a family, but if we don't have sex -- that's not going to happen." Duh - no shit, Sherlock. You're crazy to even be thinking that way at this time, in this relationship. It's just weirdly detached from reality.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I remember a girl from high school who was gorgeous enough to have a modeling career. But she was incredibly shy, and never made eye contact. I think Kate may be kind of like that, a beautiful girl who lacks the self-esteem to "put herself out there".

I don't think Kate lacks self esteem when she's not around Luke.  She sure wasn't shy with the strippers! 

I don't think either of Kate/Shawniece/Jaclyn were all that classically beautiful - but they were all consistently positive.. eager to please.. went with the flow.. they all wanted to be kissed early and often.. they appreciated any romantic gesture no matter how lazy or unoriginal..  There are some women that become less attractive every day you spend with them, then there are women as described above who become more beautiful every day you spend loving them.   

7 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Jasmine likes having Will cook for her but is giving him looks and making faces while he’s doing so. She’s just dying to correct him and he can feel that. When he says he’ll cook more, she just has to throw in that she’ll supervise. I can see why he’s not affectionate or cuddly with her.

I can just see their first postcoital exchange now..

W:  How was it for you, darling?

J:    C-minus.  You'll have my notes in the morning. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
9 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

AJ is a lot but they seem good together. It’s nice to see people getting along. I wish the show would do a better job matching people so we could have more of that and less train wrecks!

There's hope with AJ & Stephanie -- he actually RECOGNIZES his shortcomings, talks about them with her, and APOLOGIZES and she graciousy accepts that apology and doesn't dwell on it / overthink & over-talk it. I still contend the AJ temper thing is producer-driven to give the season a little more drama beyond Luke's repulsion. Keith and Kristine, though cute, aren't that interesting (yet, at least) and Will and Jasmine are a snore. There's no there there. I think AJ & Stephanie and Keith & Kristine will stay together; the other two will go their separate ways.

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I got a bit of a Jephte vibe from Keith tonight. While I do not think Keith is going to cheat, when he said he wanted a baby to play with between school and work! I reminded me to Jephte who really seem to want a baby (or lots of babies). Keith and Jephte both have families that came from the islands and seem very laid back. Keith and Kristine need to remember the show is paying for them to play house and in a few weeks it is back to Grandma's or pay rent for the first time. 

I think Luke wanted a party wife. It was kind of weird that the other three couples each had 2 friends each over for the party. Kate invites 2 and he invites like 32!  Plus the first few friends that came, did not even know Kate's name or face. I know not every friend could come to the wedding but if I had a close friend getting MAFS I would text and ask a name or for a picture? I wonder if he asks lots of friends just to prove he has a lot or to keep him busy and away from Kate. 

6 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

Peak Soy, tragically low Test?  Whatever you call it, Luke and his friends are the type I would bully.

1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Puke probably got that big gang over the house from “Rent a Friend”, if there is such a thing.  He wants to look soooo popular.

1 hour ago, aphroditewitch said:

Based on Kate's face during the meeting with the other women, I think she just wants to be done with the show.

Luke projects his own issues onto everyone around him. He made the alcoholic comment to Keith but we have seen Luke drinking alcohol numerous times on the show. Luke is just an asshole who picks apart everyone around him because he thinks it makes him look better. 

1 hour ago, princelina said:

I'm feeling like she is just doing her part.  Something about her body language looks like she is just doing the snuggling up for the cameras - I thought it in their bed scene last week too.  Her head looks slightly pulled away even as her body is next to his, and it looks to me like she has her clothes on under the sheets.  Her face looks kind of repulsed and dead inside.

I think he's just a dick.  We assume he's just doing it to Kate but this makes me wonder if he does it to everyone!  I have known people like that before - they make comments in public that make them feel cool by making others feel awkward.  Unfortunately for Luke I think Keith is a happy guy who is pleased with his wife and doesn't give a care what Luke thinks.

I have always thought Luke was a poser hipster douche rather than gay.  But the hugs were very long and weird.  They are in the US after all :)

Luke has this giant need to show off in everything. His groomsmen looked like normal guys and most of the people at the party looked like they were auditioning for the part of  too cool for school asshole hipster. He probably has very few real friends but a million acquaintances so he can always feel like the hipster prom king.

• Love 5
(edited)

The above post boinking convo was more on the  lines of...

Will: Well...that was that.....

Jasmine: I was expecting something more as ethereal and mystically romantic...you could have been more left than right sided..I would have preferred if you had done the Venus Butterfly before the reverse Loopty Loop...it will just have to do for our first time but we need to get our stories straight about how we tell Doctor Nosy Pepper and Pastor Buddy Zone how it went but in no way are we done talking about your dubious choices and techniques....blah blah blah

Will’s thought bubble...First and last sex done....now begins my slow walk out the door....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

I think AJ & Stephanie and Keith & Kristine will stay together; the other two will go there separate ways.

I agree. I’m sort of waiting for Kristine to go off on Keith for being lazy, but he seems pretty willing to do whatever she wants, even deferring to her before answering Dr. Pepper. He’s definitely all in on Happy Wife, Happy Life philosophy!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Thank you for saying this. I was pretty surprised at the headboard comments. I have a custom made captains bed with drawers that doesn't have a headboard and never realized that was an oddity.

• Love 4

Puke feels like Kate feels that she’s always feeling judged?  That’s why you feel like she is uncomfortable around your friends?  You pompous ass.  You make her feel judged.  This was supposed to be an intimate get together with a few friends of theirs, not a whole gang of strangers he probably picked off the street to look so popular.  This guy is so full of himself and conceited, I can’t stand him. Kate is the better half and should dump him when the time comes.  If he had half a brain, he would stand by her as a couple, not sit in the midst of all his so called “friends”.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

It’s not just that there’s no headboard- it doesn’t look like there is anything other than a metal frame. It just looks unfinished. Also, even weirder, it looks like there is no other furniture in the room other than a mattress in the corner. It just gives off flop house vibes......

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Luke would look so much better without that beard. The color is so strange!!!

At least trim it to make it look somewhat normal.

A muzzle and a bag over his head would be better.

• Love 5

I didn’t notice the lack of headboard because I don’t have one either and don’t feel any type of way about it, but I did notice how empty the room was. It was empty except for the bed. I know they don’t live there for real for real, but they could at least try to make it a little homier and throw a few pictures up or something.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Kate and her friends at the hipster party...awkward much?

Kate snuggling and cozying up to Puke  makes me hate them both...

Kate’s desperation is humiliating.

2 hours ago, Soup333 said:

It could be the fact that he hugged them all for an uncomfortably long period of time. It was weird to me, considering his aversion to touching his wife at times. I think their bed cuddles are all for the camera and he’d rather be hugging his friends than anywhere near Kate. 

I think that Kate is genuinely into Luke (aside from him thinking that kissing her made him feel "repulsed"). He does look like her type.

Any affection Luke is showing is probably just for the cameras. Pastor Cal's talking-to from last week made him squirm more than Kate does!

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

It’s not just that there’s no headboard- it doesn’t look like there is anything other than a metal frame. It just looks unfinished. Also, even weirder, it looks like there is no other furniture in the room other than a mattress in the corner. It just gives off flop house vibes......

Maybe they just film there, than go home to their own houses separately., then fil the breakfast scene at some point.

im not a counselor or expert on relationships, but although Jasmine seems like a nice girl, but maybe she should lighten up and not be so critical.  So he left his clothes all over the room on the honeymoon .. so what?  Overlook it .. it’s not important.  She should concentrate on being fun and have laughs with Will.  Men don’t care if the house isn’t spotless all the time.  They are home to relax after a day at work.  Joke around, make fun of yourself, act human, have sex all over the place if there’s no kids yet.  It’s you and him and it’s important to laugh and make the best of it, or else she will be alone.  I think Stephanie and A.J. have the right idea.  If only he would shut up.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think Will might have made a move on 

And if he had a headboard on his bed, he MUST be gay too 😜

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Will is still waiting for Jas to match his energy and if she doesn’t...then no sexy time.

The scene in their esthetically unpleasing headlboardless bed when he has his arm over his eyes and asks her politely to shut the lights and door says it all....

Not tonite.....

this was so telling.  and her response was something like "ok ok of course" like she was used to that or something.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ShowFan said:

Me too! Although that breakfast was very unappetizing to me as it was lacking veggies and greens. Whatever Stephanie was eating looked much better 

Veggies and greens missing from breakfast? Eww. It will always be from my breakfast 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MV713 said:

this was so telling.  and her response was something like "ok ok of course" like she was used to that or something.

We are here. 

I really don't think Jasmine is that awful.  Yes, she "critiques" Will but I see it as teasing; she does it with a smile and laughter.  She's not yelling at him or even frowning.  He's the one always wearing a frown and also makes slick comments, and no we see he pretends to be sleep with his arm over his face when they get in bed so she doesn't touch him.  His tone isn't particularly nice when speaking to Jasmine i.e. when barking at her to turn off the lights and close the door.  I don't think Will is a nice guy, at all.  I think he is just better at hiding things from the camera than the other men and does just enough to squeak by i.e. cooking for Jasmine in front of the camera IMO.  Will's justification for not being romantic or intimate with Jas in any way is that he wants things to happen naturally, which I think is just an excuse for his laziness and not wanting to put forth any effort because he's not attracted to her.  Jas and Kate are equally delusional in their hope for their marriages IMO.

I am surprised by Kristine and Keith.  I really am.  Kristine seems to have no standards or just threw them out for this experiment, which may be necessary to be happy in it.  I cannot believe she is having sex with this man-baby without protection.  CAN NOT BELIEVE.  She is just as desperate as Shawniece was, and I fear the same result for her.

• Love 7

The things some zero in on with participants of this show sometimes come off as odd to me. AJ is that person for me this year. There is always at least one and its usually a guy it seems.

AJ has certain moods his wife needs to learn? That's literally everyone on earth. That comes with time. That is part of the process. You learn that as you develop as a couple. They just met. There are certain patterns that need to be learned and some that need to be broken. 

He enjoys his alone time but also wants marriage and commitment? Again, isn't that everyone? 

I love a lot of aspects of my single life but if I met and fell in love with someone tomorrow I would never look back. You can love being alone but also want to change. This show takes out all the middle stuff. Especially if you hate dating, just cut out the dating aspect.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

The things some zero in on with participants of this show sometimes come off as odd to me. AJ is that person for me this year. There is always at least one and its usually a guy it seems.

AJ has certain moods his wife needs to learn? That's literally everyone on earth. That comes with time. That is part of the process. You learn that as you develop as a couple. They just met. There are certain patterns that need to be learned and some that need to be broken. 

From what we have been shown, AJ exhibits some extreme moods. Stephanie has a steep learning curve in that regard.

20 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I am surprised by Kristine and Keith.  I really am.  Kristine seems to have no standards or just threw them out for this experiment, which may be necessary to be happy in it.  I cannot believe she is having sex with this man-baby without protection.  CAN NOT BELIEVE.  She is just as desperate as Shawniece was, and I fear the same result for her.

Forgetting to use protection once? I can see that, but it apparently happened more than once. That's not a good look for either Keith or Kristine.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I really don't think Jasmine is that awful.  Yes, she "critiques" Will but I see it as teasing; she does it with a smile and laughter.  She's not yelling at him or even frowning.  He's the one always wearing a frown and also makes slick comments, and no we see he pretends to be sleep with his arm over his face when they get in bed so she doesn't touch him.  His tone isn't particularly nice when speaking to Jasmine i.e. when barking at her to turn off the lights and close the door.  I don't think Will is a nice guy, at all.  I think he is just better at hiding things from the camera than the other men and does just enough to squeak by i.e. cooking for Jasmine in front of the camera IMO.  Will's justification for not being romantic or intimate with Jas in any way is that he wants things to happen naturally, which I think is just an excuse for his laziness and not wanting to put forth any effort because he's not attracted to her.  Jas and Kate are equally delusional in their hope for their marriages IMO.

Will is making a lot of passive-aggressive comments. I think he made up his mind long before the financial conversation that he was not into Jasmine. But I don't think Jasmine is into Will either. I think she is willing to go along with the experiment more than he is but she has no investment beyond decision day.

Kate is going through the motions and saying what she is told to say. I don't think she is hoping for a future with Luke. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Jasmine standing in the kitchen complaining to Will that he was not making her pancakes dark enough, and the turkey bacon too dark. Are ya kidding me? The guy is cooking your breakfast, shut up and deal with it. Try being nice, then maybe you will get fucked, Jas.   No wonder he's turned off, she is so controlling. 

AJ is so weird. His friends saying they never see him in a relationship, him saying he likes his space. Now he wants to be married and never eat alone again! I don't feel like he is sincere when he is talking to Stephanie. He says the right things (when he is in the mood) but his actions don't add up. 

It was telling when he showed his couch and said no one has sat on it in 5 years. No one? 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I cringed when I saw Puke hug his male friends as they each walked through the door.  Something is still setting off my gaydar there.  I can't help it.

Looked like typical bro hugs to me.  I see men hug each other like that all the time and it never occurs to me that they're gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

We are here. 

I think that Jasmine needs to watch these clips and have an aha moment. These 2 are incredibly mismatched but with her personality I dont see who could match with her. A couple weeks in and she is already nagging, henpecking, being majorly uptight, setting demands, and emasculating. Watching the cooking scene where she watched him cook bacon with a "Im better at this than you" and correcting him expression was enough for me. I think she needs a chill pill. 

I think that Stephanie appears to be the most balanced, mature person this season, followed by Kristine. Other than that, the rest kind of suck. 

• Love 9

I found the discussion between Kristine, Keith, and Dr. Pepper to be really strange and bizarre in the editing. I also don't recall a conversation like this for A.J and Stephanie.  I would be surprised if a woman like Kristine who is career-minded is not on some form of hormonal contraception. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

From what we have been shown, AJ exhibits some extreme moods. Stephanie has a steep learning curve in that regard.

Forgetting to use protection once? I can see that, but it apparently happened more than once. That's not a good look for either Keith or Kristine.

They weren't extreme. They were basic. Hence my confusion. I've seen extreme. This barely raises an eyebrow with me. He, for sure, needs to work on how he deals with frustration but it's not this disorder diagnosing, serial killer in the waiting vibe people keep projecting onto him imo.

• Love 8