Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
LittleIggy

Hanging With the Hendersons

I had never seen CPR performed on a dog before last night’s episode. Poor little Lucy. 😞

Ross and Ryan are adorbs. I love Tony, the dad.

• Like 1

I had to ff through the dying dog scene - it was just too painful for me to watch.  :-(

I am warming up to the vets on this show; they seem to be caring and compassionate.  

• Like 2

Love Dr. Tony’s dog Barrington. He really does have everyone trained! 

Oh, those puppies and their little fat bellies! I want to snorgle them all.

• Like 1

Oh, I've just discovered there's a topic for this show. I officially have no. clue. about where the hell anything is on PTV now. Maybe I'll find my way around over time.

I posted about a recent episode over in another spot. Just want to say that I was happy to see their visit to Longhopes Donkey Shelter. It's a favorite place of mine. I know someone who has volunteered there for years, and have visited it a few times mostly when they have open houses. It's so cool to walk among the donkeys. They are so sweet, kind of like big dogs you can lean against. (Any cantankerous donks are not in pens where the open house visitors can interact with them but there are rarely any of those. They tend to be males who haven't been treated well and/or socialized at all.) Longhopes doesn't breed donkeys, but sometimes they will rescue a pregnant jennet who then gives birth there. Donkey foals are just adorbs. That is all.

That was also the episode where the little dog didn't make it. I could watch it and it was good to see everyone scrambling to save the dog although they ultimately could not. I was a bit troubled by how upset and crying the young vet was, and kind of put off by the scene later on where he was hugging the dog's owner. I don't know, it just struck me as odd.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 2

Barrington is such a sweetie. He looked so pitiful with that sign around his neck. 😆 I knew he would like bananas.

Two white-haired Irish vets in CO. Who’d have thought!

• Like 1

I didn't know about this dedicated forum either.

Such a treat to see Kevin Fitzgerald again. Was it 20 years ago that he appeared in Emergency Vet?

• Like 1

Barrington is the most irresistible beggar!  I'm glad that he's already lost 9 pounds - that's impressive.

It was awesome seeing Kevin Fitzgerald again.  I still miss Emergency Vets.