Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: The $800K Hustle

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Lizzie confesses to an $800,000 hustle; Megan expects a proposal from Michael; Matt's temper flares at a job interview; Brittany reveals a secret to Marcelino; Clint reveals shocking details about the night Tracie went on the run.

So Clint claims he ran around downtown Houston at 4:30 in the morning and while he was gone Tracie took off on him? She got high but he didn't? Back to jail she went, and this gives him hope. yikes

How special, Megan actually thinks Michael hasn't had sex in 2 years. It seems like she has never dated before since the little he does seems to impress her.

What a surprise... Matt has attitude problems on the job, although that seemed to be a set up.

Jazmyn is blaming Scott but if it wasn't him Lizzie would just find another loser sugar daddy to replace him so she should blame her mother. Lizzie would try to seduce that priest she was confessing to if she thought she could get some money from him.

If Marcelino can't trust Brittany now, marriage isn't going to help.

• Love 19

Clint is a mess, I can't believe that boss was his first wife, she seemed to smart to be with him.  He is like a child  whose mommy has to tell him what he needs to do,  good thing she is!  Michael, one word, horrible.  Brittany needs to get far away from Marcelino, he seems mean spirited.  Caitlin run far away with Brittany.  Does anyone believe Lizzie loves Scott. 

• Love 4

Lizzie must be looking for some type of reality show of her own. WHO in their right mind goes on national TV and admits to bilking a bunch of men? I’m waiting for the fraud lawsuits or whatever to come out. And what about the prison????? She admits to using drugs while there!!!

Clint is the biggest dumbass on the planet. He deserves whatever happens to him. His mom’s greasy hair was skeeving me out.

I am sure now that Megan wasn’t a virgin. No way. She’d be so sore she wouldn’t have a smile on her face. I think that’s what she wanted her parents to think. No way. I’m not buying it. 

If anyone is on Instagram or wherever these people post, please share!

• Love 11

So many things. 

Clint's mom needs to get a backbone. Cut off the monetary support and let him founder. 

Lizzie bouncing around in that church with her pretend wedding made me want to throw up. 

Matt, how horrible is it that you cant find a job that is worthy of you and that you love. Bless your heart.

Megan, I just can't. No respect for yourself. 

3f2cb24cb39765f6b604fd2b1004c739.jpg

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Straight up-  if my boyfriend brought an old lover into our home, especially an old lover that he said he was still attracted to and might have feelings for them still, I would be mad as hell. He’d be handed his walking papers. Britney says she never lied to Marcellino. But lying by omission is still lying. That’s like cheating on your spouse, but never telling them and claiming at least you didn’t lie. It’s still lying by omission and it’s a bunch of garbage. Gaslighting, manipulation. Damn Brittany for making me take Marcillino’s side.

I am SO glad you wrote this; I was becoming to doubt myself and think maybe I was being too sensitive. But when you state it like that, I realize my original reaction was validated.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Lizzie must be looking for some type of reality show of her own. WHO in their right mind goes on national TV and admits to bilking a bunch of men? I’m waiting for the fraud lawsuits or whatever to come out. And what about the prison????? She admits to using drugs while there!!!

I hate to say it but I don’t see fraud here.  Lizzie is deceitful, manipulative and a liar as well as a great con.  She was not borrowing the money, she had no way of paying it back.  People were sending her money willingly.   As far as the drugs were concerned, the guards had be in on it. You don’t get to maintain a heroin addiction without the aid of prison staff 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Clint's first wife could teach a master class in polite shade-throwing.  

I know people have said she has a rap sheet too, but I still really like her "role" in this show. She might be the only one with common sense in this whole glorious mess.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Hannah94 said:

I know people have said she has a rap sheet too, but I still really like her "role" in this show. She might be the only one with common sense in this whole glorious mess.

She really seems to have bettered herself. She has more common sense than Clint's family combined. 

• Love 9

Wait.... WHY didn’t Megan just go with Michael to see his PO? She flew across the country to be with him, and she couldn’t ride WITH him? She didn’t think it was odd that he didn’t offer to take her with him to visit his parole officer and he just left her there crying? Her smug face got a knock down when he left, but I assume she already knows he’s going back to Sarah. Because, what girl in her right mind would just stay behind in the hotel room while their man left to go visit his parole officer without them? My first question would be - why don’t you take me with you? She knows he’s got another. Smugy McSmugFace ain’t so innocent with her morals as she is with her supposed hymen. She knows about the wife. Bet the house on it. Too shady for belief. 

• Love 18
Just now, Cammi said:

Wait.... WHY didn’t Megan just go with Michael to see his PO? She flew across the country to be with him, and she couldn’t ride WITH him? She didn’t think it was odd that he didn’t offer to take her with him to visit his parole officer and he just left her there crying? Her smug face got a knock down when he left, but I assume she already knows he’s going back to Sarah. Because, what girl in her right mind would just stay behind in the hotel room while their man left to go visit his parole officer without them? My first question would be - why don’t you take me with you? She knows he’s got another. Smugy McSmugFace ain’t so innocent with her morals as she is with her supposed hymen. She knows about the wife. Bet the house on it. Too shady for belief. 

I cannot post spoilers here so I am gonna slither on over to the Michael, Megan, and Sarah thread and post my reply to this there!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Michael: “My PO popped up, I gotta go back.”

Megan: “You serious?”

Michael: “Dead ass.

Who the fuck talks like that? 

Umm.. kings and queens?

• Love 22

I'm an old fogie in my 40's but "dead ass" is a popular phrase with the youngins today. It means Dead Serious or For Real.

Why the heck does Marcelino have flask on him during their nature walk?

Clints parents have a huge beautiful house. Why is their son such a moron?!  Also I hate when he does that thing where he nods with his entire body!!

Edited by AZ Curls
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, AZ Curls said:

I'm an old fogie in my 40's but "dead ass" is a popular phrase with the youngins today. It means Dead Serious or For Real.

Why the heck does Marcelino have flask on him during their nature walk?

Clints parents have a huge beautiful house. Why is their son such a moron?!

I have heard phrases similar to "dead ass" but was that really the proper context to be using that, Michael? Idk, that whole scene was just soooo romantic (major snark here). Lmao, I wondered that also about Marcelino! And their house is beautiful. I feel like Clint may be on the spectrum. He has some very bizarre mannerisms. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

He's not. He's a moron.

After I typed that, I feared it may be offensive to people that are on the spectrum, because I know several of them and they are far more intelligent than this dumb ass. So I recant that statement. The scene that first brought it to mind was when he was pacing and kinda slapping his head.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MakingBacon said:

This show needs to get a better scriptwriter. First of all, no way was Lizzie really at confession. No Catholic Church is going to allow you to not only film this mess in church but film confession.

I’ve been screaming to the rooftops how staged this show (any show by Sharp Entertainment) is.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

The scene that first brought it to mind was when he was pacing and kinda slapping his head.

He was rehearsing for his musical number, "If I Only Had A Brain."

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

So just getting started, but Lizzie and that giant , floppy boobage hanging out every which way....

She apparently thinks she's the bomb.

I want her mirror.  

She def thinks she is hot shit. I think she has the opposite of a fun house mirror. IMO, she is hideous, inside and out, and her inside actually makes her outside more hideous. Sweet baby Jesus, I hope she is reading these threads. And I hope dumdum Megan is too. Fingers crossed! 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

What was she in for?   Murdering the doctor who did her nose job?

4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I am sure now that Megan wasn’t a virgin. No way. She’d be so sore she wouldn’t have a smile on her face.

But she took the classes ... 

Edited by millennium
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Super classy when Jasmine swore in church.

Didn’t Brittney have sex with Amanda?  She was acting all high and mighty but she cheated on him and still is lying by omission.

Megan said her legs hurt?  If she were a virgin other things would hurt.  Although maybe Michael lost the genetic crapshoot down there.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Didn’t Brittney have sex with Amanda?  She was acting all high and mighty but she cheated on him and still is lying by omission.

Megan said her legs hurt?  If she were a virgin other things would hurt.  Although maybe Michael lost the genetic crapshoot down there.

Haha, I think Michael is falling short on a lot of qualities. Megan is full of shit. She was way too loose just in the way she talked and acted, especially in front of a camera filming for the entire world to see, to be a virgin. She is the biggest piece of cow shit on this show, imo. I feel so sorry for her family. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I am not sure why Matt was so worried about his shoes, they will always be on sale at Target. 

Matt didn't know how to prime the spray gun.   That's why he became so defensive (if any of it was real).

• Love 22
4 hours ago, Spike said:

IKR? She was giving Catherine Middleton  and her wedding dress a run for her money! 

I requested that Mr. zenme start calling me “goddess.”

What is so fucking attractive about Michael??

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, zenme said:

Not a fucking thing. He is absolutely hideous inside and out. And he is about 5'5 and weighs 110 lbs. Absolutely no redeeming qualities about this ugly ass douche bag...or his fake "virgin" ugly annoying fat ass Megan. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, millennium said:

Matt didn't know how to prime the spray gun.   That's why he became so defensive (if any of it was real).

I am certain it was a setup. Most of the scenes on this show are. Like showing Lizzie giving her confession to a priest that was probably a crew member from the show. Otherwise, why didn’t the priest come out and greet them all when they arrived?

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I know what it's like for an attractive woman... out there... alone...

That was the line of the night for me. *starts scrolling through police “wanted” sketches looking for any rapists/murderers who look like Clint*

8 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

. Caitlyn needs to be cleaning Matt’s mother’s house, not the friend’s apartment. 

Caitlynn was saying they’ve overstayed their welcome at Matt’s mom’s house and need to move out but can’t because they don’t have jobs. I bet Lizzie’s $800,000 that Caitlyn was trying to make a good impression of what a helpful roommate she would be so the friend lets them move in. Speaking of the friend, my other favorite moment of the night was when the potential boss said, So, you’re vouching for this guy? And the friend was visibly panicked about tarnishing his good reputation by vouching for Matt and instead nervously mumbled something like, um, he needs a job—and then scurried off stage right.

6 hours ago, Drogo said:

Scott looks entirely too much like the beaver from Zoobilee Zoo.

zzkym.jpg

What in tarnation?! I mean, you’re not wrong. But is this a children’s show—for parents who want to terrorize their children?!?

As for Lizzie, she made $80,000/year hustling men from her prison cell? Damn. All I need is photoshop and Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal and start waiting for the money to roll in. Or maybe the prison part is key so you have a built-in excuse not to have to actually interact with these men in real life. We’ll have to see whether that lifer is still giving master classes in tricking.

8 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Marcellino has now taught me about rage sunset viewing.

Hahaha! Ooh, I’m going to glower at this sunset so hard!!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Hahahahaha. This killed me. And she said it more than once. Maybe Clint would have had a better chance with a “drug basement?”

in the beginning of this episode, Clint said he was worried because he knows what happens to beautiful girls in the street. So he doesn’t have to worry about Tracie I guess. 

The beautiful woman comment cracked me up.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but skanky crack whore is not my definition of beautiful woman.  But she is Clint's goddess so what do I know.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zenme said:

I finally got it last night.  Nothing hotter than a man in a tank top with white deodorant smashed into his pits and only one facial expression I like to call, "totally dead behind the eyes".

58 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

What in tarnation?! I mean, you’re not wrong. But is this a children’s show—for parents who want to terrorize their children?!?

The 80s were an interesting time.  And to be fair, not having a nightmare cast is a pretty new concept in children's programming.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, toodles said:

William to Kate: I'm off to play polo darling

Kate:  You serious?

William:  Dead ass

I can see it.

Megan said this at the airport when Michael told her not to come. She said “Are you dead ass right now?” Struck me as odd, but I’m not up on on the latest lingo. I have to incorporate it into my daily, if only the best of people say it :) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10