Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E05: Week 5 - Thailand

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

GEICO has an ad campaign going on currently where viewers vote for their favorite GEICO ad from years past ... Larry the Camel is one of them (and I believe it's leading the polls). They've been showing a few of them. I confess I actually voted (for Maxwell the Pig with the pinwheel ... I actually use the soundbite for that to alert me when Mr. Snappy or Little Snappy text me ... since neither texts often I haven't gotten sick of it yet). 

That commercial reminds me of my mom who is no longer with us...she would tell me to hold on when we were on the phone so she could crack up! I actually have a little maxwell figurine that they were giving away on the street in Hoboken, NJ that my ex snagged, he used to live on my desk in NY.  Maxwell has a special place in my heart and I have loved seeing all the old geiko ads! 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Cassie addresses on her ex-boyfriend messaged on her Instagram:

She doesnt interest me as much as Tayisha, who apparently had a very public serious relationship a week before bachelor started filming. oh I long for the good old days before social media and *some* people actually went on the show with no intention but finding love, not becoming the next star or getting on BIP.

• Love 5

Wasn't there a famous Poe story, The Butterfly and the Pendulum?

47 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

What the hell is Cassie wearing there.  LOOOOL

She looks like she's doing cosplay of Big Momma's House.

big-mommas-house-year-2000-usa-director-raja-gosnell-paul-giamatti-B7RTPP.jpg

I like Cassie's dress.  It's a nice, casual, summery look.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, EllenB said:

LOL because in my mind, you are referring to the photo directly above your comment. That's funny as hell! (Plus it is a casual summery look to be sure.)

• Love 4

Well, forget the producer planted villain Demi, who has proven too funny to hate, and the pageant girls who hugged it out just when I was looking forward to watching them pull each other's hair out -- I have found a real  villain in Cassie.  She's just breaking my heart as she tries to adjust to this "new intense scrutiny" of her life.  Why oh why does this keep happening to her?  And to think, just when she was getting over  a "storyline" featuring Cassie & Caelan, she was "cast" for The Bachelor.  She is so obviously an actress in every sense of the word, playing the sweet girl next door to the max, but would probably play just about any part so long as she was in front of the camera.

That picture in her soft flowery dress with her toes turned in and her fingers in her mouth should be titled, "innocence surprised."  Gag. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

Well, forget the producer planted villain Demi, who has proven too funny to hate, and the pageant girls who hugged it out just when I was looking forward to watching them pull each other's hair out -- I have found a real  villain in Cassie.  She's just breaking my heart as she tries to adjust to this "new intense scrutiny" of her life.  Why oh why does this keep happening to her?  And to think, just when she was getting over  a "storyline" featuring Cassie & Caelan, she was "cast" for The Bachelor.  She is so obviously an actress in every sense of the word, playing the sweet girl next door to the max, but would probably play just about any part so long as she was in front of the camera.

That picture in her soft flowery dress with her toes turned in and her fingers in her mouth should be titled, "innocence surprised."  Gag. 

yes, imagine that. she is in her 3rd reality show and cannot beleive she is being scrutinized. poor dear.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, EllenB said:

I agree, and the tennis shoes with it aren't a big surprise as many runway shows feature that look all of the time.  

• Love 2
On 2/5/2019 at 5:51 PM, JD5166 said:

I had to rewatch to see what the big drama was about...I was half paying attention while watching and there is nothing else on AT ALL. It’s even stupider than I thought...Onyeka is kind of mean and scary—that sweat above your lip says It all! Nicole, while my favorite out of the gate (along with the fresh faced Cassie) is kind of lumpy and says like wayyyyyy too much (ala Jennifer Lopez—I hate that Miami “accent”). Let’s be honest, neither have a chance in hell of “winning” so it makes it even dumber. I LOVE Onyeka getting all sweet and demure when Colton comes to break it up. 

Also, wtf is the girl he was talking to when he broke up the fight? Lol she is really beautiful....I think Cassie looks like Elizabeth Leal the chick dujour-she’s in You which originally aired on lifetime network and is now on netflix...definitely girl next door material! 

Cassie reminds me of Beck in You, too! 

• Love 4

I too gave the side-eye to Cassie's innocent abroad act, and moreso when mixed in with the social media stuff. Her "Oh I don't know how these here reality show things work..." naivete was disingenuous at best.

Just came back to post about Elyse's ankle/foot tattoo. I thought it a very curious choice as any time I've seen that tattoo style the beads were rosary beads and they had a cross not a Chanel logo at the end. It just didn't seem right to me and that is even outside of my being against 'corporate' tattoos.

• Love 4
On 2/4/2019 at 8:56 PM, tinkerbell said:

So Never-been-kissed girl and virgin boy meet on the beach.   Girl jumps on him, wraps her legs around his body, squishing her virginal lady-parts on his virginal  stomach.  they ride in a boat, where they have hands ALL OVER each others' virginal thighs, they have their virginal arms entwined for the next few hours.  we get close-ups of virginal lips (and gums and teeth)   And then they talk about all the sex neither of them have had, before they finally get to the point in the date when there are fireworks, so they can finally kiss.  Because a first kiss cannot happen until the fireworks start, right? 

I had always heard that hookers don't kiss either..... ummm...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1