Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E05: Week 5 - Thailand

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

13 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Cassie and Colton in the ocean...whoa! Serious lust! I just wish I knew what was drawing him to her, as someone posted upthread. She is not the prettiest one there, imo, so it has to be something. I liked her interaction with him in 1st episode; she was playful and seemed normal. She is more girl next door to me.

Here's what bothers me. I think Colton and Cassie look so much alike they could be brother and sister. Yuck.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

You can view season 1 of Young Once on Youtube. It's season 2 that they are making you subscribe to watch.

I watched a little bit of the first episode of season one and ... snore. There's nothing I need to know about Cassie that would make me sit through the rest of the "drama."

THANK YOU!!!!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think her name is Katie.  Very pretty and I think she's athletic.

There's a Katie? Who knew?

4 hours ago, Kendra143 said:

Kirpa was taking a picture of the ocean, slipped on a wet rock and took the fall on her chin. 5 stitches plus a sprained wrist... saw the deleted scene with her explaining what happened. 

Agree with other posters who think TPTB missed a golden opportunity for drah-matic ambulance previews combined with everyone's stricken faces as ambulance drives away, lights flashing in the gloom.

1 hour ago, TheFinalRose said:

I just feel I am watching real-time Colton's struggle within himself for selling out to this show and agreeing to be their puppet and not because he cares so deeply about these lame squabbles. It's all going to culminate in the fence-jump because he's so that person who is easily manipulated. That's what the producers saw in him; that's why he's our Bachelor. 

I'm sure he calms himself down by thinking about the $100,000 to $500,000 (or more) Fleiss is depositing in his bank account.

30 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I think Colton and Cassie look so much alike they could be brother and sister. Yuck.

Then they are perfect for each other if each thinks they are the most handsome/beautiful person in the world. Marrying yourself is a step up from marrying someone who looks like or reminds you of your mom or dad. Now THAT'S creepy.

• Love 4

I want to fire both Onyeka and Nicole into the sun via cannon. SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU.

[Onyeka tattles on Nicole about something someone else may have told her.]

Onyeka: I hope Nicole doesn't spend her time with Colton talking about ME.

Nicole: Colton, Onyeka has been bullying me.

[stupid argument ensues]

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

But yeah the way these dates always get edited , you’re wondering if these people have had any actual conversation by the time the show ends . Everything is always , “ you’re so amazing “, “ you’re so special to me “. Ok that’s all good and well but show us what makes that person special , stop telling us . 

Or they remark on the friggin' scenery, over and over. This is SO cool, SO awesome, SO beautiful, I can't believe I'm here . . . yadda yadda." SO awkward.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Hannah G looks like a direct descendent of Peter Cetera.  It's uncanny. And Caelyn looks like Jessa Duggar.  This is my life, thinking of who looks like what celeb.

And I'm verklempt that Jessa Duggar is considered a "celebrity" -- oh, how our standards have fallen . . .

2 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Yeah, that dress was an odd choice. But I saw a link to the dress elsewhere online and you can get it for $60.00.  She got her close-up in it, however. Elyse struck me as a beyotch on her one on one with Colton so I'm glad she self-destructed. She'll be on BIP I bet. 

Was it totally sheer, to the point where I saw her wispy little thong (and everything else) as she walked away?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, MMLEsq said:
5 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Im still confused about Elyse---she was heart wrenchingly upset when nbk girl came back all excited from her date, made that awesome comment about having a one on one and how you get handed a cookie, so was her leaving because she really liked Colton and realized she couldnt watch him date and kiss other girls and she wanted to leave before she fell even harder or was she sort of giving him an ultimatum that he had to pick her now or else?

It was hard to follow her point, but what I took away from it was that she wasn't going to have enough one-on-one time with him to be able to accept a proposal in a few weeks.  

That's how I took it, too. She seemed to be trying to say that she really cares about him and could actually see a potential future between them but that she didn't think she'd be able to accept a marriage proposal from him after just a few weeks while he was dating a dozen other girls along with her. Which does beg the question, did she not know what this show is about before signing on? Or did she think that he was going to be so blown away by her that he would forgo the entire process and just spend all his time with her? Either way, this was not the show for her to be on.

By the way, I adored her dress and am devastated that it's sold out. It was only $58 and came in a beautiful red that i would kill for.

https://www.vicicollection.com/products/antonia-maxi-dress-wine?variant=12407501488190

6 minutes ago, JenLily said:

That's how I took it, too. She seemed to be trying to say that she really cares about him and could actually see a potential future between them but that she didn't think she'd be able to accept a marriage proposal from him after just a few weeks while he was dating a dozen other girls along with her. Which does beg the question, did she not know what this show is about before signing on? Or did she think that he was going to be so blown away by her that he would forgo the entire process and just spend all his time with her? Either way, this was not the show for her to be on.

By the way, I adored her dress and am devastated that it's sold out. It was only $58 and came in a beautiful red that i would kill for.

https://www.vicicollection.com/products/antonia-maxi-dress-wine?variant=12407501488190

I think to add on to what you said and the quote you responded to:  Yes, I think that is what she was saying.  But at the same time when she went to see him I think she was full of emotions and wasn't entirely sure what all she was going to say to him or how it would turn out.  So I don't think she went there to give him an ultimatum, I just think in the process of trying to tell him what all she was feeling she realized that she couldn't really go through with all of this--pretending it was okay for him to have other girlfriends, and if he proposed at the end that she could say yes when they have had such a small amount of time together.  

On that same note, I think she fully understood the show, but I don't think she expected to feel this way, or like many of the others she didn't realize how awkward and hard it would be until she was in it.  

I think what she did was great--I liked how instead of going there as a desperate woman, she went there to actually talk to him--and while doing so came to a great conclusion.  I had assumed she was going there just to get more time with him--but then the conversation went very honest and surprised me.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Cassie looks so much like Hilary Duff back in her Hannah Montana days. I can totally see Colton zeroing in on her and feeling like he's back in high school and dating Hilary Duff.

Hilary Duff was Lizzie McGuire, Miley Cyrus was Hannah Montana.

On the survival date, did anyone else hear Colton in his voice over refer to his future "wives" and how he wanted them to be adventurous? The Sister Wives / Bachelor crossover may be just the show we need - you have to win the Bachelor's heart and prove you can get along with the other women too!

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

Was it totally sheer, to the point where I saw her wispy little thong (and everything else) as she walked away?

That's what it looked like to me.  Hubs and I snickered  as she clomped away like a line backer in heels, her bare rear end glowing through the lace.

I predict that Colton's Cassie-love is going to burn fast and hot and he will end up with Hannah G.

I'm really hoping the next rose ceremony will end with Onyeka and Nicole standing roseless and then attacking each other.  The RC's, this year, have been sadly lacking in ugly crying and anguished predictions of a life without love.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:
3 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Cassie looks so much like Hilary Duff back in her Hannah Montana days. I can totally see Colton zeroing in on her and feeling like he's back in high school and dating Hilary Duff.

Hilary Duff was Lizzie McGuire, Miley Cyrus was Hannah Montana.

OMG. So embarrassing to mess up my Disney Channel heroines.  Thank you for fixing this!  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, lizajane said:

Here's what bothers me. I think Colton and Cassie look so much alike they could be brother and sister. Yuck.

I don’t think they look alike besides both being blondes .. but a lot of couples who end up together tend to look alike . Weird how it works 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, alexa said:

I think to add on to what you said and the quote you responded to:  Yes, I think that is what she was saying.  But at the same time when she went to see him I think she was full of emotions and wasn't entirely sure what all she was going to say to him or how it would turn out.  So I don't think she went there to give him an ultimatum, I just think in the process of trying to tell him what all she was feeling she realized that she couldn't really go through with all of this--pretending it was okay for him to have other girlfriends, and if he proposed at the end that she could say yes when they have had such a small amount of time together.  

Totally agree with all of this. I don't think she intended to give him an ultimatum either. I think she just finally realized she couldn't do it anymore. And I'm sure you're right that she understood the premise of the show, I was just being sarcastic. :) I'll just never understand how some of these women come on here without realizing that it's not just a "find your twu wuv" show, it's also a competition.

14 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:
51 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

That's what it looked like to me.  Hubs and I snickered  as she clomped away like a line backer in heels, her bare rear end glowing through the lace.

I wondered about that, too, but the website said the dress is fully lined. I think it was just a combination of nude lining and unfortunate placement of the lacy pattern. :)

image.png

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Lsk02 said:

It’s a prom dress. I only know this because I have a kid around prom age and I saw it in a store. It was definitely a very expensive “I’m dumping you” gown. Guess she wanted to make sure she got one use out of it! 

I would not let my daughter wear that to a prom--it looked like a negligee and in my opinion is a bit much for prom. She looked beautiful in it though. wierd how they did not show if she said goodbye to the girls or not.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

wierd how they did not show if she said goodbye to the girls or not.

So much on the cutting room floor in this episode, including Kirpa's flop on the rocks. All so that we can have scene after scene of Colton and Cassie locking lips.

• Love 6

Never before kissed just seems so immature for 23 or is it just me?

I know Elyse was older than most of these other girls, but how old was she?  The whole thing about her leaving because she could not promise to say yes WHEN he proposed just seemed really dumb.  What made her think he was just playing along with everyone else but his heart was bound to her?  I sure didn't see it.

IS there anywhere that lists each girl and her age and alleged profession? There used to be someplace that did that with a picture before the season started, maybe on another board that no longer exists.  Just curious.

• Love 2

Just watching this now. Oh oh, looks like Colton is going to walk into the ocean with a suit on!

Elephants!! And here is Colton showering outside.

Heather has such a fake excited voice, like when a parent is being enthusiastic with a toddler.

What in the world happened to the woman with the bandage on her chin? I hope the show will explain.

I'm watching this on Hulu and I'm seeing years-old commercials, like the camel walking around the office saying, "Guess what day this is!" (Hump day).  While when I watch Top Chef on Hulu I get that icky robot baby commercial over and over again.

Heather's eyeing Colton's mouth - extra-appealing after eating fried fish. Hannah B is really breaking out on her forehead.

Oh my, Colton kissed Heather!! A magical first, with fireworks!! Now why is Elyse curling her hair in the evening? She's not seeing Colton until the next day or later. Or maybe she's seeing him sooner!

I'm having trouble figuring out what Elyse's issue is, but I think what she is saying is code for "I can't get engaged to a man who's had sex with two other women days before proposing to me." I couldn't either. Well, Elyse is in the running for Bachelorette, but she better give some serious thoughts about the Fantasy Suite from the Bachelorette perspective.

I wouldn't wear a white shirt in the jungle.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Call me crazy, but I think Hannah B is simply gorgeous.  But she's a weirdo and I like weirdos.  

I find her really good-looking also.

Elyse looked like Lauren Holly but her face looked so rubbery and waxy to me.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, alexa said:

I think to add on to what you said and the quote you responded to:  Yes, I think that is what she was saying.  But at the same time when she went to see him I think she was full of emotions and wasn't entirely sure what all she was going to say to him or how it would turn out.  (Cut for space)

I agree with everything you wrote; that is how I felt also.  I kind of dread when there's always the knee jerk reaction "Doesn't she know what she signed up for?????"  whereas I thought this was a very thoughtful response to what happened and it echoed my thoughts.  I'm just shocked it really appeared like she fell for him that hard, my goodness.

1 hour ago, cinsays said:

I know Elyse was older than most of these other girls, but how old was she? 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Or they remark on the friggin' scenery, over and over. This is SO cool, SO awesome, SO beautiful, I can't believe I'm here . . . yadda yadda." SO awkward.

Don’t forget my favourite:   This is the perfect place to fall in love!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

Nope.  There seems to be a lot of backstory of why she kept so many men at arm's length during dates to not even let it get to a simple kissing stage.  Anyone who claims they didn't feel it should happen should examine why they are bailing so fast or why they continued to pick dud after dud after dud in life.   In high school I could see this as a function of never getting comfortable with interpersonal relationships.  But once in college or out in the real world?   Nah.

And the other oddity is that she decided that a reality show pitted against so many other women WAS the ideal format and when she was "feeling" it to let it happen?   Puleeze.  She barely knew Colton and was ready to let him share her in a way that she never let anyone else....like the guy she was supposedly dating for 8 months?   This screams complete lack of commitment.  Deep down she knows he isn't the one and she's probably happy with that.   Finally she could try that kissing stuff without having it mean more than it needs to be....except she forgot that no dude she was dating was planning on marrying her after kissing her.  

I find it strange that they all slumber party the fact that they are all having these amazing experiences with the guy they want as their future spouse.  I'd be jealous and livid.   Why am I sitting around clapping and cooing over the fact that you just had an amazing date with my husband?   Not gonna happen.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

And the other oddity is that she decided that a reality show pitted against so many other women WAS the ideal format and when she was "feeling" it to let it happen?

That's the part that strikes me as odd. I mean, never having even had a kiss by the age of 23 is weird, but okay, maybe she's saving her lips for the right guy. But is the right guy really one who has been shoving his tongue down over a dozen other mouths in the past few days, and probably a few the day he popped her kissing cherry? I mean, okay, there were fireworks, but he also had his tongue down someone else's throat the day before, if not more recently. I'm not sure if he made out with anyone else that day. And he will be shoving it down dozens of other mouths the next day. Why would THIS be how she wants her first kiss to be? YIKES

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I had to rewatch to see what the big drama was about...I was half paying attention while watching and there is nothing else on AT ALL. It’s even stupider than I thought...Onyeka is kind of mean and scary—that sweat above your lip says It all! Nicole, while my favorite out of the gate (along with the fresh faced Cassie) is kind of lumpy and says like wayyyyyy too much (ala Jennifer Lopez—I hate that Miami “accent”). Let’s be honest, neither have a chance in hell of “winning” so it makes it even dumber. I LOVE Onyeka getting all sweet and demure when Colton comes to break it up. 

Also, wtf is the girl he was talking to when he broke up the fight? Lol she is really beautiful....I think Cassie looks like Elizabeth Leal the chick dujour-she’s in You which originally aired on lifetime network and is now on netflix...definitely girl next door material! 

• Love 1

Tayshia (?) for Bachelorette! Sticks up for Nicole!

I thought Hannah B. would get the group date rose.  I'm liking her better, but I think I better change her name from Hannah Big Tooth to Hannah Big Zit.

I think Kirpa is the one with the bandage, but I see it's off now. Interesting how the other women notice how much Colton is attracted to Cassie.

Colton says it's so peaceful - quick shot to Nicole and Onyeka. Then he hears the argument.

What would happen if the Bachelor told the women at the first cocktail party: "I don't want any of you to tell me anything negative about any of the other women. If you do, you will not get a rose."

• Love 8

When Colton was there with Onyenka and Nicole arguing and trying to say something, yet neither of them took any notice of him - he should have said, "Excuse me ladies, but this is going nowhere and I'll walk you out!"

Elise wasn't meant for this show.  I think she realized that.

Demi is not going to the end, but she's great comic relief.

• Love 2
On 2/4/2019 at 6:36 PM, noveltylibrary said:

Actually the smartest contestant I've ever seen.

ICAM.

I believe she said she regretted coming on the show, not that she regretted leaving the show.  She was pretty clear about - I can't get there in this short of time because there's not way in which we could actually get to know each other.  She certainly didn't put the blame on him.  He's kind of like a sweet dunderhead.

• Love 4
On 2/4/2019 at 7:34 PM, saber5055 said:

WTH, Elyse has never seen this franchise? Send her stank ass home, stat.

Exactly. This is an old production trick anyway. How many times I've screamed at the tv, "have you never seen the premise of this show", when these girls come up with this bs. And for so much crying I never saw one tear. She had to turn her head at one point to pretend to wipe tears. After all that I'm sure she'll end up on BIP. This show is getting so obvious.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:20 PM, Meowwww said:

She’s like a junior high girl, maturity-wise

And a bad actress to boot. What is she, like 12? That was embarrassing.

Edited by yorklee2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I find Cassie to be the prettiest one by far . Shes gorgeous and very natural looking . But yeah the way these dates always get edited , you’re wondering if these people have had any actual conversation by the time the show ends . Everything is always , “ you’re so amazing “, “ you’re so special to me “. Ok that’s all good and well but show us what makes that person special , stop telling us . 

By the way, this just came to mind- i hate when people say “ i had a pit in my stomach” grrrr lol

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

By the way, this just came to mind- i hate when people say “ i had a pit in my stomach” grrrr lo

Thank you, NLKM9! ICAM! Ladies, there’s no such thing as a “pit in my stomach,“ unless of course you swallowed a cherry pit or something. This, for me, is not as egregious as “Colton and I’s relationship”, but it’s close. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

By the way, this just came to mind- i hate when people say “ i had a pit in my stomach” grrrr lol

I wish I could say it was just these women, but I hear it on so many TV shows...double grrrr!

3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

That's the part that strikes me as odd. I mean, never having even had a kiss by the age of 23 is weird, but okay, maybe she's saving her lips for the right guy. But is the right guy really one who has been shoving his tongue down over a dozen other mouths in the past few days, and probably a few the day he popped her kissing cherry? I mean, okay, there were fireworks, but he also had his tongue down someone else's throat the day before, if not more recently. I'm not sure if he made out with anyone else that day. And he will be shoving it down dozens of other mouths the next day. Why would THIS be how she wants her first kiss to be? YIKES

Soooo very well said!!

7 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one noticing something clunky about how she walked away...great description!

On 2/4/2019 at 9:38 PM, GracieK said:

I hate when they edit these dates into nothing but stupid platitudes like “you’re special... no you’re special” “I feel like I’ve known you forever... omg me too”.  I honestly have no idea what is making them feel so drawn to each other, besides physical attraction. But the lead has a host of beautiful people to choose from. So why THIS person.  But it’s always the same.. no idea why I torture myself with this nonsense.

From a show perspective, I don't understand why they would do this.  If Cassie ends up the winner (not a spoiler, I have no idea who wins), then as viewers, we want to be at least somewhat invested.  And if we don't see anything other than physical between them, then it's hard for us right-reasons folks (yes I am!) to get on board.

On 2/4/2019 at 9:01 PM, Riplet68 said:

I totally don’t feel any chemistry with Tayshia even though they seem to think it’s there.  

It seemed like there was chemistry earlier between them, but when she pulled him aside in the jungle to kiss, there was none.  It seemed like he didn't want to kiss her but went along with it.  His arms were by his side and it just looked perfunctory.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:02 PM, Mabinogia said:

One season I want the Bachelor to be an English Professor. And I want him to cut anyone who uses improper grammar. It would be the shortest season ever. Probably one ep, max. 

We came really close with Ames from Ashley's season. He wasn't a professor, but was very well-spoken. Alas, TPTB made Ben Flapjack the Bachelor instead of Ames.

I think Elyse overplayed her hand and that's why she felt stupid. She thought that if she said she wanted to leave, Colton would fall to his knees, beg her to stay, and proclaim his love for her, but Colton could barely even muster a sad face. 

I think Cassie will be F1 but I don't see them lasting long-term. They don't seem to have much to talk about, so after the infatuation phase (and Colton finally getting laid) they'll probably fizzle out quickly. They kind of remind me of Ben Higgins and Lauren in that way.

• Love 8

"I think Elyse overplayed her hand and that's why she felt stupid. She thought that if she said she wanted to leave, Colton would fall to his knees, beg her to stay, and proclaim his love for her, but Colton could barely even muster a sad face." Sorry, can't do quotes at work. But this is what it seemed like to me. She got all dolled up. She was feeling insecure about their "relationship" and looking for validation. He just isn't that into her so she didn't get it. So she tried to save face and leave.

• Love 3

Cassie is on a docu drama show Young Once. Second season is currently up on streaming. Her ex-boyfriend is something to say on his Instagram:

I’m posting this here so no words can be misconstrued. As many know, my ex girlfriend is currently a contestant on the tv show The Bachelor. The both of us have also appeared on a documentary series called Young Once. The show catches you up on our lives as the first season was shot at Biola University while we were still going to school there. They happened to catch the closing of mine and Cassie’s on and off relationship during the recording of this show. Make no mistake that Young Once was filmed before The Bachelor, and the fact that they are airing at the same time is a strategy to attract viewers. Both Cassie and I made mistakes in our relationship, but I think we’d both agree it dragged out much too long anyways. This is because I persistently pursued a reunion and she knowingly kept the door open at times because of indecisiveness, neither of which matters because it has been over for good since before she went on The Bachelor. However, it can be said without a doubt that her and I were not a fit for each other. Also, I’m sure there are millions of breakups that have lasted longer than they should have and nobody should be held at fault for that. The reality of the situation is that Cassie is a great girl. Her decision to go on The Bachelor was a decisive moment in my life to move forward so why couldn’t it serve as that for her as well? If I met my dream girl a month after our final closing this summer that would just be how God had it planned for me. Nobody has the right to tell her whether or not she has good intentions. So although the full truth may not be out...not everybody’s business needs to be on reality tv. Cassie will eventually explain her side and I endorse whatever she says because there is no reason for her to hide the truth. I wish her nothing but success and happiness moving forward. I post this because of the outlets who reached out to hear “my side” and because I heard Cassie was receiving a lot of negativity for our past relationship. I thought this would be the best way to preserve the truth and encourage the trolls to check themselves before tearing down a good human being. Life is about moving forward, not dwelling on the past

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

What would happen if the Bachelor told the women at the first cocktail party: "I don't want any of you to tell me anything negative about any of the other women. If you do, you will not get a rose."

That would never happen. Yes, it makes sense but does not make drama, which is what TPTB manufacture each episode. I thought it was stupid of Colton to go sit by those two bickering women yet not say or do anything. He was told to go there of course, he just didn't know what he was suppose to do after he got there. Gah. Funny that the arguing stopped when he got up and left though.

1 hour ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Her ex-boyfriend is something to say on his Instagram:

The ex is another pronoun slaughterer. It must be a prerequisite to not ever had a passing grade in English to be on reality tv.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, ByTor said:

It's on ABC's website

I hadn't looked at the contestants until Bytor posted this link. There are 15 there that I swear I never saw on this show. This has to be one of the most lack-luster group of b-ettes (and TB himself) ever. No wonder TPTB are making up drama with the pageant contestants and ... well, with anyone they can think of.

• Love 3

Elyse is full of shit.  She pulled that disappearing act as an attention grab.  The "I'm going to be different and leave and therefore people will remember me instead of not getting a rose later..."  

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I'll do a cheers to that.

or the other famous bachelor expression "Im weary" NO ITS WARY. GRRRR. and please dear god--are the producers making them do the bachelor handshake?? I just cant with all this. and yet I watch and post.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Blintzie said:

Thank you, NLKM9! ICAM! Ladies, there’s no such thing as a “pit in my stomach,“ unless of course you swallowed a cherry pit or something. This, for me, is not as egregious as “Colton and I’s relationship”, but it’s close. 

Let’s do a cheers! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/5/2019 at 12:46 PM, the-grey-lady said:

I want to fire both Onyeka and Nicole into the sun via cannon. SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU.

[Onyeka tattles on Nicole about something someone else may have told her.]

Onyeka: I hope Nicole doesn't spend her time with Colton talking about ME.

Nicole: Colton, Onyeka has been bullying me.

[stupid argument ensues]

They're both JUST SO DUMB!  Does this crap EVER not backfire?  

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm watching this on Hulu and I'm seeing years-old commercials, like the camel walking around the office saying, "Guess what day this is!" (Hump day).  While when I watch Top Chef on Hulu I get that icky robot baby commercial over and over again.

GEICO has an ad campaign going on currently where viewers vote for their favorite GEICO ad from years past ... Larry the Camel is one of them (and I believe it's leading the polls). They've been showing a few of them. I confess I actually voted (for Maxwell the Pig with the pinwheel ... I actually use the soundbite for that to alert me when Mr. Snappy or Little Snappy text me ... since neither texts often I haven't gotten sick of it yet). 

• Love 2