Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Fat Hating is Real

• Start Topic

Buddy brings his new girlfriend to Greensboro but struggles to find them a place to live. Whitney is shocked when Todd quits BGDC. Babs and Glenn set Whitney up on a blind date. Whitney is fat shamed when the RV is vandalized in front of her home.

Airs February 5, 2019.

It sounds pretty amusing to me.  I am curious as to just how fake Buddy's girlfriend can be.  I hope the part about the child is made up.  If not, poor kid.

LOVE Todd.  More Todd, please, so, I hope he hangs around.

I don't expect reality with reality tv. lol 

• Love 9
On 2/1/2019 at 11:10 AM, Dot said:
  Hide contents

Her RV was assuredly  "vandalized" by the film crew as a part of the script. Note: no paint on the van itself. No paint on either face. No paint drips as would happen with a spray can attack rather than a paint brush. This was done, probably in daylight, probably with Twit overseeing to ensure they didn't touch her beautiful face.

Don't read the above if you think the van was vandalized.

In pretty much any larger city almost all property crimes are a matter of public record and easily searched online.

Edited by John M
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So I'm thinking that it must have been the camera crew that follows her around that wrote Fat Bitch in the camper.   I mean, how much can they be expected to take, being in that van must have been torture.  OMG did Buddy just say he's got a family to support????  OMG LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, John M said:

In pretty much any larger city almost all property crimes are a matter of public record and easily searched online.

This "crime" was never reported to the police, IIRC what some ppl here in the forum researched & reported when Twit revealed it last year on her SM accts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

So I'm thinking that it must have been the camera crew that follows her around that wrote Fat Bitch in the camper.   I mean, how much can they be expected to take, being in that van must have been torture.  OMG did Buddy just say he's got a family to support????  OMG LOL

Arg I have a friend like that....every time he dates a woman with kids all of a sudden he is posting 'family' photos and memes about fatherhood. Please, you have known the kids for a few months and they already have a father who has custody the majority of the time. Playing step daddy is great as long as it is easy and fun. I hate idiots like that.

OMG the couch is disgusting. I hope the RV people make her pay for a cleaning.

Lol at Todd....'the dances are getting easier and easier' and Whit stating they had their biggest success ever is truly pathetic. Three stops is not a tour Whit.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 16

$1,500 a month in rent is "kind of out" of your price range as a single mother and nanny along with your plant delivering boyfriend without formal education, trade school and a criminal record?

Yeah. It's not "kind of".

And really Whit, you are incapable of the basic "adulting" so shut up about needing to "check in" on your parents, it's not cute.

Edited by John M
  • Love 15

Sorry but I feel like they're whipping a dead horse here.  BGDC has been over for quite a while due to her inertia in my estimation. Buddy living with his girlfriend in the van is production driven for drama. Anybody noticed the cats of all have had to be shaved because she's too lazy to brush them and they must get matted? Now her father making excuses for her. I think this is the last season for her.....

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
  • Love 15

So because of my job (social services, not experience with crappy jobs for losers with criminal records)I have a really, really good idea of what kind of jobs Buddy is qualified for pay and plant delivery person is like in the like $8-$10 range without benefits and entry level grocery warehouse night grunt (see criminal record) is like maybe $10-$13 an hour with possible overtime and maybe you get healthcare at $180 a month, maybe. In a city with a much higher cost of living. I would be very surprised if Buddy's GF was making $15 an hour as a nanny without benefits beyond maybe very limited paid time off unless she had like a degree in early childhood development and had the connections to a very wealthy family.

Do any of these people understand how jobs and living work?

Edited by John M
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, John M said:

So because of my job I have a really, really good idea of what kind of jobs Buddy is qualified for pay and plant delivery person is like in the like $8-$10 range without benefits and entry level grocery warehouse night grunt (see criminal record) is like maybe $10-$13 an hour with possible overtime and maybe you get healthcare at $180 a month, maybe. In a city with a much higher cost of living. I would be very surprised if Buddy's GF was making $15 an hour as a nanny without benefits beyond maybe very limited paid time off unless she had like a degree in early childhood development and had the connections to a very wealthy family.

Do any of these people understand how jobs and living work?

I don’t know about that. In our area teenagers make $15 as babysitters. Nannies make more (700 and up per week) and often get some kind of benefits. 

• Love 4

What is wrong with this girl? Moving her daughter away from family? I guess the child’s father isn’t in the picture. Why doesn’t  Buddy move to her area?  I just don’t understand any of these people. Their priorities are all fucked up! 

Oh and Mt Whitney saying she hadn’t showered the whole trip?!? Vomit. 

• Love 13

Yes Whitney it's a fact if life that people make fun of fat people.  You're not used to that by now?  

Oh and by the way, Whitney you're such a whore, kissing strange guys on the lips.   

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, John M said:

What considerate vandals making sure that all the paint stayed on the sticker that was about to be removed anyways. They even made sure Bitch was perfectly wrapped around the air vent that was not completely in a disposable wrap. 

OMG I noticed that too!   Considerate indeed!!  And why not write it in the side facing the street too?  Wouldn't that be more visible to everyone driving by??? 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

OMG I noticed that too!   Considerate indeed!!  And why not write it in the side facing the street too?  Wouldn't that be more visible to everyone driving by??? 

Why take the chance on a member of the public calling the police over producer-created drama?

• Love 8

Ashley's on her way to being as big as Whitney.   Hope her baby isn't damaged in future years by being shown on TV like this.  At least we never saw Heather's kids that I can recall at least.   Todd continues to be a hoot.  How dare he think of a dance career beyond a super successful 3 city tour LOL.  Whitney's hair extensions are getting longer by the minute.  Mountain climbing in Alaska?  Ha!!!  Can't wait.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

A week worth of sweat apparently.

Are we sure it was sweat? Oh, and what was Chelsea referring to when she said she had "swamp ass"? Buddy found a real lady with that one. 

How many of us want to see Whitney rock climb in Alaska? I went rock climbing once and it was hard, I was a lot younger and in good physical shape too, but it still kicked my ass.

• Love 6

Ashley's on her way to being as big as Whitney.   Hope her baby isn't damaged in future years by being shown on TV like this.  At least we never saw Heather's kids that I can recall at least.   Todd continues to be a hoot.  How dare he think of a dance career beyond a super successful 3 city tour LOL.  Whitney's hair extensions are getting longer by the minute.  Mountain climbing in Alaska?  Ha!!!  Can't wait.

• Love 3