Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E12: Prophet and Loss

Myrelle
  • Start Topic

Given that the show has established that Sam is a lot like his father and that Sam knows that John used to beat Dean it kind of made me sick to see Sam hit Dean for refusing to agree with him. Thank goodness Sam Winchester has no interest in having a family. And then as Dean agreed with Sam him saying 'just don't hit me again' as they get into the car. The whole scene was so unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Harleycat said:

Given that the show has established that Sam is a lot like his father and that Sam knows that John used to beat Dean

John used to beat Dean?

And while I agree that Sam shouldn't have punched Dean, it's really no worse than when Dean punched Sam in Bloodlust or The Girl Next Door.

Edited by Katy M
On 1/31/2019 at 8:55 PM, Lady Calypso said:

All I wish was that there could be some way where Dean could force Michael into Nick and then they could shove Nick into the box. Nick's itching for an archangel (maybe Michael will do to scratch his Lucifer itch?) and Dean needs to be rid of Michael. Easy peasy. The show could whip up some magical solution, here.

Yes please. 

On 1/31/2019 at 10:50 PM, ahrtee said:

A turducken of evil. 

😆😆😆😆😆

I hate basically typing up a bunch of complaints about this season. I hate Nick and I hate Michael and this entire storyline is hard to get into. I don't believe for a second that the show is going to have Dean end up in a box for any real amount of time. This all feels like the same plot that has been done 100 times (brother prepares to sacrifice himself for the world). The actors clearly poured a lot into the BM scenes, but I still didn't find the episode compelling. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, The Companion said:

I don't believe for a second that the show is going to have Dean end up in a box for any real amount of time. This all feels like the same plot that has been done 100 times (brother prepares to sacrifice himself for the world).

Yup. The only difference is they actually let one brother be the Big Damn Hero and jump into the hole. This one just gets called a selfish quitter for even thinking about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Yup. The only difference is they actually let one brother be the Big Damn Hero and jump into the hole. This one just gets called a selfish quitter for even thinking about it.

Yeah, this is why I'm just not feeling that invested in the last episodes. 

I honestly feel like, for me, it's over already-and has been for some time now. ☹️