Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Camels, Cabo & Catfights

• Start Topic

Lol right!!! Reality police is right. Jen did have an exorcism-type eyes in back of head moment. I think she was (as Snookie would call it) abducted. She wasn't able to find her words, I think. She needs to stop drinking so much. Her personality and situations aren't helping her have fun w alcohol.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Wonder what her husband had to say about it?

While I'm here, what was that exorcism moment that Jen had at the table? Was she just trying to get the focus back on her or is she just bat crap crazy?

I was wondering about both of these things!

• Love 3

They don’t mount the camels from the ground because they use a ton of energy  getting up and they don’t feed all the calories necessary to keep them healthy. It is tourism animal abuse.

They should not be riding those camels.....for fun!  They looked skinny as heck with patchy hair. 

Thank you--people need to stop doing all of this kind of stuff. Yes, as an animal lover, I understand the strong desire to interact with them, but the bigger picture is more important than our unnecessary entertainment.

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Did Melissa give away the Giudice Divorce??

In her talking head Melissa said something like......When Joe comes home we are hoping to have the family together,  but I don’t that is going to happen.  Ummmmmmmmm!

This is about the fact that the judge said Joe is going to get deported to Italy when he's released. That's the elephant in the room. Joe may be getting out but he likely will not be "coming home."

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Wonder what her husband had to say about it?

While I'm here, what was that exorcism moment that Jen had at the table? Was she just trying to get the focus back on her or is she just bat crap crazy?

Jennifer’s husband  is probably at the accountant wondering if it is still cheaper to keep her! Lol!

We all know that many husbands wait until their wives go on RH and then divorce them.

Jennifer is just dumb.  She can get away with acting a fool on HW and just tell people they are ‘acting’ as producers want some drama.

But, she straight up  insinuated her husband’s patients were trying to steal him and called them bitches.

Now, she cannot pass that off as ‘scripted.’

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

This is about the fact that the judge said Joe is going to get deported to Italy when he's released. That's the elephant in the room. Joe may be getting out but he likely will not be "coming home."

That, too.  There is also Teresa’s conviction.  She may not be able to get visa to stay in Italy.

Not that she wants to, anyways.

Plus, the girls have a life here.

Hard for sure! 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

Wow Teresa is dumb. It’s so obvious to me that Danielle obviously worked her all day to set up the Jennifer lip comment & then riled her up about husbands cheating to attack Marge.  You could see Teresa going blink-blink (tm watch what crappens) while trying to remember her talking points. Not to mention feeding Jennifer her shots. I hate Danielle-unlike any other cast across all housewives-she has never redeemed herself for a minute. 

Team Melissa here. And Jennifer needs AA stat. She’s a mess-like an unmade bed. 

Yes...Teresa is dumb as a box of rocks but let's not forget that when push came to shove, Melissa dumped the Manzos, Jacqueline and all the others that Teresa and Joe had disagreements with. Melissa and Teresa are related by marriage but really are frenemies. She will side with Teresa when she gets accused of not bring loyal to the "family"...irregardless of what Teresa has said and done to her. I'm not any "team"....they all have done and said things that have been outrageous or nasty...even Melissa.

• Love 3

As I sit and watch this show, I keep wondering if Carolyn and Jacqueline are watching and shaking their heads, kinda like.."told ya so" on Danielle..Loving Melissa, Marge and Dolores..even liking Jennifer (we all have that bad drunk, crazy friend)..but Teresa and Danielle need to go...

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I really really like Dolores. I don’t care if her and frank are whatever they are. It works for them and hurts no one. She’s so real, no make up at the pool, tells it like it is and (from what I can see) loyal AF. 

I want that pink and purple coverup she had on!  I need that for this summer.  

She’s soooooo much better without Soggy!

• Love 13

Teresa is either a great liar or she is dumb as rocks- talking about Joe coming home... Joe Giudice will never be going home. Rumors on the street say Teresa will divorce Joe for financial reasons and is pushing a RHONJ spinoff featuring her raising the girls alone. 

Danielle really is as crazy as people say. Evil, jealous kind of crazy. 

I am loving Margaret, and Melissa , Jackie is growing on me,  and even Delores seems more likeable without Soggy. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Yes...Teresa is dumb as a box of rocks but let's not forget that when push came to shove, Melissa dumped the Manzos, Jacqueline and all the others that Teresa and Joe had disagreements with. Melissa and Teresa are related by marriage but really are frenemies. She will side with Teresa when she gets accused of not bring loyal to the "family"...irregardless of what Teresa has said and done to her. I'm not any "team"....they all have done and said things that have been outrageous or nasty...even Melissa.

When push came to shove.....you mean when Bravo made Teresa the star on RHNJ, bankrolled her debt and legal fees and then freezed the show until Teresa got out of jail?

Now, Bravo will make Teresa the next Kim Zolciak and keep her on TV for the rest of her life....?

I wonder if Teresa gets a spin-off if she will still appear on NJ...??

Bethenny, Kim Z and Teresa get special treatment from Bravo.  

NYC franchise......everyone has to kiss Bethenny’s behind if they want to stay on the show.  

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I want that pink and purple coverup she had on!  I need that for this summer.  

She’s soooooo much better without Soggy!

I liked that coverup, too, but the knock-off JLo dress she was wearing at dinner should have stayed at home!  

I also thought that Melissa had some great outfits during the trip, but that romper she wore while shopping did nothing for her - her breasts looked horrible in it!  

• Love 4

On WWHL Marge said Danielle has "poor me'd" so much to Teresa that now Teresa feels guilty and that's why she stays close to Danielle.  

Personally, I don't think Teresa is capable of feeling guilty about anything.  I think she doesn't want Danielle directing all that evilness to her, so she keeps Danielle close.  

The real mystery to me is why Teresa is friendly with Jennifer, who offers Teresa nothing.  The only thing I can think of is producer told Teresa to befriend one of the new housewives and Melissa to befriend the other so they didn't have another RHOC situation on their hands, where the old guard cast just refused to interact with the new cast members.

• Love 11

Poor Jennifer is like the nerd trying to fit in with the cool girls... she is sooooo out of her league... to even think she could even go against Melissa in that last scene.. Jenn u better RUN! 😳😂🤣

• Love 15

So before we all get convinced that Jennifer's husband is having an affair, let's stop and think for a minute...with WHO?  There's nothing attractive about that man, and on camera he comes across as a giant asshole.  I can't imagine him having good bedside manner, in the office or in the bedroom!

I also thought that Melissa had some great outfits during the trip, but that romper she wore while shopping did nothing for her - her breasts looked horrible in it!  

Rompers are hard to pull off, unless you are 4.  Neither Jackie or Melissa looked good in their romper.  Melissa's boobs looked weird, Jackie's legs looked weird and it looked like it wanted to slide off of her.  Just get a sarong, ladies!   

Dolores has really grown on me.  And somehow she's managed a balance between both "teams" of women this season.  

I read an article a while back with Danielle and she was saying that of Jackie and Jennifer, she thought Jennifer is the one who would remain on the show for the long haul, she said she stood out more, and "the other one" just sort of blended into the background.  She also said that after you've been in the reality show circuit for a while you can tell who will make it on a reality show and who won't.  It came out around the time that the season was first airing.  At the time, I thought she was nuts because Jackie was bringing it and that Jennifer would offer enough intrigue with her "traditional lifestyle" and rude manners.  I also thought Danielle was just pissed at her because Jackie dismissed her so quickly early on.  I personally think both women will be back next season, for at least one more season, as they've both done a good job as new housewives.   However I suddenly get why Danielle said what she said.  Jackie is quickly fading into the background.  I like her and I like her significantly better than Jennifer, but from a "Reality TV" standpoint, I'm not sure what she offers the show at this point.  

Poor Jennifer is like the nerd trying to fit in with the cool girls... she is sooooo out of her league... to even think she could even go against Melissa in that last scene.. Jenn u better RUN

haha, yes!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kata01 said:

I don’t think Jennifer has a drinking problem, she’s just a nasty drunk, which she’s owned up to

Here's my thing - they were there 3 nights. She got shitty drinking tequila once. So why imbibe again? She KNOWS what's going to happen; it's on her to prevent that. She could choose not to drink. It seemed, to me, like she felt she had to. Like she couldn't get through a social situation without some liquid courage. I'm not trying to diagnose anyone; but it doesn't sound like she has a healthy relationship with alcohol. 

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

So before we all get convinced that Jennifer's husband is having an affair, let's stop and think for a minute...with WHO?  There's nothing attractive about that man, and on camera he comes across as a giant asshole.  I can't imagine him having good bedside manner, in the office or in the bedroom!

Unfortunately - to some "home-wreckers" looks don't matter. And since they are making trouble (ie they're an ass themselves) the man being an ass, doesn't matter. It's not like she's trying to bring him home to meet her family/friends.

For them, its all about the conquest. And Dr. Evil does have $$ so he drops a coin or a trinket, that is fine with them.

And who knows - he could be really a back-scratching-seeing-stars-speaking-in-tongues performer in bed to someone whose not in it for the long haul.

5c5349ad6c222_homewreakercartoon.jpg.adef86f3c1ce0166bc71ae83033594b2.jpg

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

He's gross and his attitude sucks. But rich plastic surgeons are probably able to easily bag women; especially side chicks, who don't have to put up with them full time. I've seen far uglier/more obnoxious men with relatively attractive women. 

• Love 17
39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Here's my thing - they were there 3 nights. She got shitty drinking tequila once. So why imbibe again? She KNOWS what's going to happen; it's on her to prevent that. She could choose not to drink. It seemed, to me, like she felt she had to. Like she couldn't get through a social situation without some liquid courage. I'm not trying to diagnose anyone; but it doesn't sound like she has a healthy relationship with alcohol. 

I see what you are saying.  I have a different opinion because I don’t think drinking is actually a huge part of her lifestyle from what we’ve seen. She’s done these quick girl’s trips for the show, but for the majority she’s a stay at home mom. There were other social drinking situations during the season where she was perfectly fine - in Turkey with her family, the communion party, and she abstained at Milania’s party because she was with her kids. I get the sense that she feels she can let loose a little away with the girls. Unfortunately, she can’t handle the tequila. And these women are not her friends. Nor is Bravo, for that matter.

Also, in her defense, Teresa was encouraging her to drink at the dinner. For all we know, Bravo could’ve directed T to do that knowing how Jennifer gets when she drinks - to them, it’s good tv.  And she was actually just fine until Danielle started.  I don’t think she sat down at the dinner table looking for trouble.  It all went downhill with Danielle. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Kata01 said:

I see what you are saying.  I have a different opinion because I don’t think drinking is actually a huge part of her lifestyle from what we’ve seen. She’s done these quick girl’s trips for the show, but for the majority she’s a stay at home mom. There were other social drinking situations during the season where she was perfectly fine - in Turkey with her family, the communion party, and she abstained at Milania’s party because she was with her kids. I get the sense that she feels she can let loose a little away with the girls. Unfortunately, she can’t handle the tequila. And these women are not her friends. Nor is Bravo, for that matter.

Also, in her defense, Teresa was encouraging her to drink at the dinner. For all we know, Bravo could’ve directed T to do that knowing how Jennifer gets when she drinks - to them, it’s good tv.  And she was actually just fine until Danielle started.  I don’t think she sat down at the dinner table looking for trouble.  It all went downhill with Danielle. 

Again, I'm not trying to brand her an alcoholic; but I've always been told that frequency isn't the determining factor. One doesn't need to drink every day, or even every week, to have a problem with alcohol. It's WHY you drink, and how you act when you drink. Jennifer's husband even made a comment about her and tequila, which made me think she has had this issue before. I just don't think it's healthy to continue to engage in a behavior if you KNOW it's going to cause problems. 

I'd have to watch again, because I don't have a strong memory of Teresa pressuring her to drink. I HATE peer-pressure drinkers; so if that's the case, it's not cool. But Jennifer could have refused. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Again, I'm not trying to brand her an alcoholic; but I've always been told that frequency isn't the determining factor. One doesn't need to drink every day, or even every week, to have a problem with alcohol. It's WHY you drink, and how you act when you drink. Jennifer's husband even made a comment about her and tequila, which made me think she has had this issue before. I just don't think it's healthy to continue to engage in a behavior if you KNOW it's going to cause problems. 

I'd have to watch again, because I don't have a strong memory of Teresa pressuring her to drink. I HATE peer-pressure drinkers; so if that's the case, it's not cool. But Jennifer could have refused. 

I haven’t rewatched the episode either, but if my memory recalls, it was more Teresa encouraging her to drink & even giving Jennifer her own shot. 

I definitely don’t get the impression you are branding her an alcoholic - you have chosen you’re words carefully :) From what I’ve observed from Jennifer in those situations I think she has no filter when she drinks and can be triggered very easily. I don’t see her as someone who becomes belligerent as soon as she drinks. The difference for me is environment. Surrounded by family and friends, people who care for her it’s probably not an issue because those buttons aren’t pushed or escalated. She’s in an environment now where that will be exploited to her detriment. These women are not her friends. Bravo loves this sort of bad behavior. I’d be more interested to see if her behavior changes next season - if she gets a little more savvy in these situations. 

• Love 7

If Danielle had come at me the way she came at Marge, Danielle would be in a hospital. 

I wish I could watch an episode where everybody just ignored Danielle and went calmly on their way.  Turn their heads and change the subject.  Like the way you would respond to a kid throwing an unnecessary tantrum.  

If she bitches to MArge about the wedding, Marge should turn and compliment Tre on her dress. 

If she brings up a situation with Jen and Margaret to get everybody riled up, Jen should ask Jackie what she's ordering for dinner.  Ignore it and it will go away maybe?

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Well, this was a fascinating episode. I have no idea what reunion couches will look like - there are so many fights and factions, and those who agree on one argument are on diametrically opposing sides in another argument. ::drums fingers diabolically::

Just this trip, we saw three separate fights: Margaret and Danielle, Margaret and Jennifer, Jennifer and Melissa. Teresa despises Jackie (no matter what daggers Tre put aside for the moment). Danielle has hatred for Marge now. Delores is on record as hating Danielle. Melissa seems totally done with Danielle now. What a trip! It wasn't Beverly Hills's Amsterdam, but it was damn close!

I'm lost as to where Tre's blind loyalty to crazy Staub came from. I always figures she'd hate Danielle for life after she basically started all that shit on camera with Tre at the season 2 reunion and basically got Melissa on the show. I'm curious as to what happened that these two didn't cozy up to each other immediately - maybe Staub read the writing on the wall when Tre was in prison. Mel didn't become HBIC - Andy waited for Tre's release and anointed her as the NJ Chosen One. Danielle is crazy like a fox - she cozied up to the moneymaker and it slowly wedging herself between Tre and EVERYONE ELSE and leaving Melissa in the dust.

God help me, I've been on record here a billion times as having visceral dislike for Mel and Jackie, but I have to firmly side with them tonight as the voices of reason. And damn, I would start listening to Delores. She has everyone pegged. She's unwavering in her opinions of people. I like that she can remain friends with people while lovingly pointing out their weaknesses. She loves Tre but is more than willing to say Tre has a problem with character judgement and that Joe might go back to his old ways after release. She's not disloyal to Tre, she's a real friend who can be real.

I love Marge. If Danielle had come at me the way she came at Marge, Danielle would be in a hospital. Marge handled herself admirably. As I said with Rinna in Amsterdam, if you push someone on purpose, don't be shocked by what you get. Danielle got off easy. She stirred the pot on purpose. She's an ass.

If Tre is just dumb, well, that can't be helped. But I cannot logically put together her behaving this way because she "feels bad" about how she treated Danielle in the past. She never physically attacked Danielle. The infamous table flip didn't actually hurt anyone - it splattered food and wine everywhere and was generally rude and messy, but no one was hurt. And lest we forget, Danielle was not an innocent lamb in this. She refused to escort her children out of the room. Tre has nothing more to feel bad about or apologize for. Danielle made as many barbs about Tre as Tre made about Danielle back in the day. Any lingering issues her daughter have are Danielle's fault, not Tre's. The table flip heard round the world put RHNJ on the map and made everyone tons of money. Let's stop pretending Tre needs to do penance for it. 

I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded.

Either Bravo is dangling a Gucci diamond encrusted carrot in front of Teresa to make nice and be friends with Danielle, or Danielle has some shit on her that has her shaking in her LVs. I don't get it either.

I LOATHED Mel and Bro Joe for at least the first 2 seasons they were on, but, I'm beginning to really like Mel (Bro Joe is still gross). She's not as thirsty as she used to be, and is trying to remain sane in the chaos that is HW cat fights. 

What, exactly, did Delores mean by Joe's "old ways"? Bank fraud? Excessive drinking? the alleged mistress(es)? Before they were found out, and "college" was inevitable, Teresa was madly in love with Juicy, so why would she want him to change -except the "thanks for the ticket to camp" behavior, but isn't that what got her all that cash that she loved, loved, loved to throw around in season 1? I'm confused.

And, OMG! I can't wait to see Melissa go after Jennifer next week, but she will probably be kinder than I would (Mexican jails)! She talks a big game, but I bet she's the first one to run and tell mommy

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kata01 said:

That's an excuse and passing the blame.

Jen is an adult and can say "No." She made the choice to drink, to keep drinking, then to explode.

I don't believe for one second that Jen wasn't/isn't looking for trouble. She has an axe to grind and she's gonna wear it down till it's dull then keep wacking till she gets her full pound of flesh. She doesn't care if she looks despicable and hypocritical doing it.

She kept going, and going, and going and would have whether Danielle reared her ugly head or not .

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded.

Either Bravo is dangling a Gucci diamond encrusted carrot in front of Teresa to make nice and be friends with Danielle, or Danielle has some shit on her that has her shaking in her LVs. I don't get it either.

I LOATHED Mel and Bro Joe for at least the first 2 seasons they were on, but, I'm beginning to really like Mel (Bro Joe is still gross). She's not as thirsty as she used to be, and is trying to remain sane in the chaos that is HW cat fights. 

What, exactly, did Delores mean by Joe's "old ways"? Bank fraud? Excessive drinking? the alleged mistress(es)? Before they were found out, and "college" was inevitable, Teresa was madly in love with Juicy, so why would she want him to change -except the "thanks for the ticket to camp" behavior, but isn't that what got her all that cash that she loved, loved, loved to throw around in season 1? I'm confused.

And, OMG! I can't wait to see Melissa go after Jennifer next week, but she will probably be kinder than I would (Mexican jails)! She talks a big game, but I bet she's the first one to run and tell mommy

I think Delores meant that Joe would come home, and expect Teresa to be the same person she was before she and he went to jail - the typical "helpless, clueless" homemaker who never questioned anything, who basically did what was asked of her by her husband, who's only reason for being is to cook and serve meals, clean the house and take care of her husband, family and home.

Teresa, for as dumb as she is, has branched out, and has learned how to make a buck - not always the best way, but the best way she knows.  She has also become more independent, and is now used to being the "head of the house" instead of Joe.  I think that was the point that Delores was trying to make. 

Joe, while he is in jail, may be praising Teresa for what she is doing (she mentioned he says he's proud of her), but who knows how he will react when/if he does get to go home (and not deported).  I think that Teresa and Joe will have a very strained relationship at that point, because Joe will resent her, and think that he is the one that must provide for the family.   He doesn't strike me as one who will sit back and let his wife be the head of the family.

It actually may be better for Teresa if he does get deported and she and the girls stay here.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Jen is an adult and can say "No." She made the choice to drink, to keep drinking, then to explode. 

I don't believe for one second that Jen wasn't/isn't looking for trouble. She has an axe to grind and she's gonna wear it down till it's dull then keep wacking till she gets her full pound of flesh. She doesn't care if she looks despicable and hypocritical doing it.

She kept going, and going, and going and would have whether Danielle reared her ugly head or not .

I’m not making excuses for Jennifer or passing blame for her behavior. I’ve already stated that I thought she behaved badly. What I was stating was what I saw transpire at that dinner and how she became as inebriated as she did. I’m not really clear what happened with the glass and who threw what - it was at the very end of the episode, so hopefully there will be more clarity next week.

I definitely do not think she had an axe to grind with Marge at the dinnner. I think both women were as ok as they were going to be at that stage. And, wasn’t Marge even surprised that Jennifer invited her to the Anniversary party? There was, in fact, no issue with Marge, who left. Whatever transpires into next week is between Jennifer, Melissa, and looks like Dolores. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Huh???  Jenn had no axe to grind at that point - Marge had already apologized to lying about Jenn's husband cheating.  But it was Danielle who started stirring the pot.  She was jealous that Marge and Jenn had made up so quickly.  Even Jenn said they had moved on.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 18

Jennifer doesn't have an alcohol problem, she has a problem with alcohol. There are plenty of people who can binge drink without getting shitty (I am one of those people), and there are others who are just ridiculous once they accumulate a few drinks in their system. I have a friend who comes from a family of alcoholics and is very cognizant of her alcohol intake, but DAMN if she doesn't get weird and embarrass herself each and every time she drinks out with us to the point where her husband has to usher her home because he is so pissed at her for making a fool of herself (and him by extension, in his opinion). I would really be interested in seeing Jennifer get that shitty around her husband - I'll bet that never happens,. We'll have to see if it comes to fruition at their "Red Anniversary" party - will it resemble a GoT Red Wedding scene? Inquiring minds!

Joe is probably licking Tre's feet now because his only other real options are hairier than he is.

Jackie is still so bland to me that I can't remember her name. When people type "Jackie" in this forum, I sometimes literally have to stop and think about who y'all are referencing (and I never have problems with peoples' names). Delores is equally as boring. I'm more entertained by her philandering, lying ex and their adorable son.

I'm here for Marge, hands down. Jennifer was out of line bringing ANYTHING about Marge Sr.'s sex life into a conversation, much less Marge's sex life (unless Marge was doinking Jennifer's husband or her ugly, hefty jeweler brother, double ugh on both of those). Danielle had absolutely nothing to bring to the table, not even about her being a bridezilla as she knows she was wrong, except to twist the knife in Marge's heart about her kids. She was especially vicious bringing up Marge not spending time with her grandkids - total bitch move, and she did it on purpose because she thinks she's a victim because Marge called her out on her shit at her own wedding. Marge was an asshole starting a girlfriend rumor about Jennifer's weird-assed husband, but BAM - she apologized immediately AND said she literally had no idea about a gf and had made it all up to hurt Jennifer (and we all know that, come on, Jennifer's husband has like negative game). It seemed like they'd buried the hatchet until Danielle thought she'd be relevant by digging it up and waving it all around.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:
  •  
  •  
  •  

3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I wish I could watch an episode where everybody just ignored Danielle and went calmly on their way.  Turn their heads and change the subject.  Like the way you would respond to a kid throwing an unnecessary tantrum.  

If she bitches to MArge about the wedding, Marge should turn and compliment Tre on her dress. 

If she brings up a situation with Jen and Margaret to get everybody riled up, Jen should ask Jackie what she's ordering for dinner.  Ignore it and it will go away maybe?

This is the one thing you can do to shut down a narcissist-borderline personality. Ignore them. I think this every week while I'm watching the devil incarnate that is Danielle.  I would love to see it. She would lose what's left of her mind

• Love 7
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Teresa, for as dumb as she is, has branched out, and has learned how to make a buck - not always the best way, but the best way she knows. 

Okay, this immediately made me think of Tre and Joe as Bo and Luke Duke:

Makin' their way
The only way they know how
That's just a little bit more
Than the law will allow

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Right! We also saw production last night

Oh,  I forgot about that part, that added to it too!  So unusual for that show..Such a fun episode!

4 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Melissa seems like a real person this season - I felt like she was always playing a character since she showed up in season 3. Something  this year is reading as authentic. Maybe that's why I am warming to her for the first time in nearly a decade.

I think you just put your finger on what I’m feeling.  I couldn’t articulate it but you nailed it.  She feels real finally. And I’m finding her reasonable and relatable and I like it.  I never cared for her before 

• Love 8

Someone recap quickly for me. Please.

I did not watch much of Bahamas.  I did not have time and just deleted them.

Mainly, because we already know Danielle is divorcing after 4 months. 

so, Marge and Danielle were friends. Then what happened in the Bahamas with Marge?

I think I saw somewhere Marge flew home.....??

Also, Marge’s children are her step-kids.  They stopped talking to Marge when she cheated on their dad and ran off with the contractor.

I think (I think...lol) Marge said......she was in a better place with them...???  They are adults.....right?

So, why is Danielle screaming....your kids, your kids are never with you???

And, my daughters  are always with me.  It is totally a different situation. 

The way Danielle is behaving extra mean and horrible......lying and fighting......defending a FELON.....her daughters might disowned her!

Now, the oldest daughter cannot write long letter on social media claiming.....Danielle is still the victim!! HA!

• Love 5

Let's pretend this is real life and Margaret not only makes the accusation  about Jennifer's husband and backs it up with "word on the street" in front of a wide audience of people.  Despite her backtracking later, there will still be some people who believe in "where there is smoke there is fire" despite that.  I can understand why Jennifer would lose it over that and could be why she was upset about Margaret putting that out in the universe. Margaret was not being clever.  She was not dealing with facts.  She was simply being ugly and mean and manufacturing ammunition.  Regardless of how much of ass Jennifer makes of herself, Margaret's response was waaaaaaaaaay out of line and in no way should tip the scale in her favor.

6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Also, Marge’s children are her step-kids.  They stopped talking to Marge when she cheated on their dad and ran off with the contractor.

She also had  a son with her ex-husband with whom said she has a relationship (per an appearance on WWHL).  In the past season she made it sound like she has no relationship with her step-children.  In this episode she said she does with some of them.  Is this more like story line and less like family drama?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Let's pretend this is real life and Margaret not only makes the accusation  about Jennifer's husband and backs it up with "word on the street" in front of a wide audience of people.  Despite her backtracking later, there will still be some people who believe in "where there is smoke there is fire" despite that.  I can understand why Jennifer would lose it over that and could be why she was upset about Margaret putting that out in the universe. Margaret was not being clever.  She was not dealing with facts.  She was simply being ugly and mean and manufacturing ammunition.  Regardless of how much of ass Jennifer makes of herself, Margaret's response was waaaaaaaaaay out of line and in no way should tip the scale in her favor.

She also had  a son with her ex-husband with whom said she has a relationship (per an appearance on WWHL).  In the past season she made it sound like she has no relationship with her step-children.  In this episode she said she does with some of them.  Is this more like story line and less like family drama?

Which one did the fashion shoot for her?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

They don’t mount the camels from the ground because they use a ton of energy  getting up and they don’t feed all the calories necessary to keep them healthy. It is tourism animal abuse.

They should not be riding those camels.....for fun!  They looked skinny as heck with patchy hair. 

The camels were  totally out of their natural environment eating......Mexican JICAMA!  Noooooo!

They white camel was so cute.  They are very sweet and gentle by nature.  You see them in Africa a lot.

Here we go again.  The ‘NYT bestselling cookbook author’ has never heard and cannot pronounce Jicama!

They were riding them with seats and handle bars.

A camel ride is actually a very comfortable ride.   I sit  Indian style on a carpet.  Because, they are bigger than a horse the ride is usually really smooth......not all jerky......massaging Teresa’s Chocha.

Chocha is such a vulgar word.....btw. It means pussy but more vulgar closer to c***.   This is why we say, Cuca. Cuca means coochie.

I hope Teresa’s girls are not going around saying....Chocha. LMAO

Thank you.  I would have no more ridden those camels than an elephant with a chain around its ankle, or a poor, beaten down carriage horse. 

• Love 5

Maybe not a popular opinion but I think Delores is 10 times more attractive than Teresa. She looks gorgeous without make-up and even if she's got a little junk in the trunk, I can definitely believe that men find her sexy.  She should not act so desperate. She can definitely do better than Frank!

• Love 15
8 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I really liked when Mel looked at Tre when they were taking different sides in the Danielle/Marge fight and said, this has no effect on us, capice (or words to that effect).

And for the first time - ever - Tre backed down to Melissa!  It shocked me.  Tre immediately softened her tone and started backtracking.  Something's going on behind the scenes because that was very telling.

• Love 4

Does Teresa have any room to talk about Marge blowing things out of proportion with Danielle? Because based on what we've seen, Teresa didn't do shit except for show up to the wedding related events that OTHER people organized. In between dealing with Danielle's bridezilla ass, Margaret still took the time to organize and donate gift baskets to charity which Teresa not only didn't show up to help, but she seemingly showed up empty handed to the event.

Holy shit, Dolores was hella skinny there. I'm glad that both her and Jackie have recognized their issues with food and have taken positive steps to overcome/manage their issues.

Danielle is a fucking psycho and the only reason she's latched on to Marge and Jennifer's fight is because she wanted to use it as a segue to make it about herself and so she did. Also, Marge's son is 21 and her step kids are 38, 40 and 42..why in the fuck would they always be with her? She's making it seem like Marge has a 10 year old at home that she's never around to parent. Funny how Danielle can use Marge's kids as a way to hurt her and it's perfectly fine but using Jennifer's husband to hurt her was beyond measure. Funny how Teresa could flip a lid on Melissa for trying to explain that Jackie was making a point by using an analogy with Joe but it's perfectly fine for Danielle to make a point by using someone's kid. Let Jennifer talk about Teresa's mother or father that would, Teresa would have decapitated right then there. Let Danielle make a point using Teresa's kids, Teresa would have sliced her with the glass shard. Teresa has the worst problems and demands everyone's empathy but when other people are angry or hurt or frustrated, her wee little brain just can't understand what the big deal is. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt last season but she's the same Teresa that's willing to play dirty without the table flipping. It's amazing her and Danielle took so long to get along. They're like two peas in pod - their fucked up asses just blow in whatever direction the wind blows. No morals with those two.

Jennifer was acting like a bitch even before the lips comment but she made it seem like her bad behaviour only began after Marge made fun of her lip liner. Marge was being low down and petty, saying something not out of any truth, but simply to hurt Jennifer's feelings as it was obvious that Marge was not taking kindly to how Jennifer was talking about her mother.  That said, I also don't feel bad for Jennifer either. You can't talk about someone's family like that and then think they owe you and your marriage or family respect. It doesn't work that way. Not everyone is going to take the high road when you act like a little shit and Jennifer found someone in Marge that was willing to roll around in the mud and act like a pig with her. There were no winners in that show down and it's may be too far damaged to build any kind of friendship between the two but I will give Marge credit for quickly taking ownership of a lie and apologizing for it and I give credit to Jennifer for acknowledging that she said shitty things too and that they were both in the wrong.

Jennifer really can't handle her alcohol and I'm completely suspicious of Teresa sliding so much alcohol her way knowing that Jennifer was more inclined to get involved in drama while drunk.

I wanna see Melissa drag both Jennifer and Danielle's ass, go back and tell Joe G. and then have Joe be mad at Teresa for being such a hypocritical bitch who knows NOTHING about loyalty, haha. Dolores and Melissa were the only ones that called a spade for all the wrongs and kept their ass seated when people were acting a fool and then running off.

And with all that, this was a hella entertaining episode, lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

And for the first time - ever - Tre backed down to Melissa!  It shocked me.  Tre immediately softened her tone and started backtracking.  Something's going on behind the scenes because that was very telling.

And then they were sitting together on the bus on the way back!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Maybe not a popular opinion but I think Delores is 10 times more attractive than Teresa. She looks gorgeous without make-up and even if she's got a little junk in the trunk, I can definitely believe that men find her sexy.  She should not act so desperate. She can definitely do better than Frank!

Yes! Every time I see Dolores with a fresh face or light make up, I think to myself that she should really just make that her look because it's all she needs. She looked gorgeous when she work up and when face-timing Frank.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Yeah, why did Danielle say her kids are always with her like that’s a normal thing?  Aren’t her girls both in college now?  She is so dependent on them and always has been.  I don’t know how they put up with her, to be honest.  If I was Marge in that argument and Danielle throws that out ther (my kids are always with me), I would have responded yah and that’s fucking weird!  If Danielle thinks that makes her a good mom....I’ve got nothing.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Someone recap quickly for me. Please.

I did not watch much of Bahamas.  I did not have time and just deleted them.

Mainly, because we already know Danielle is divorcing after 4 months. 

so, Marge and Danielle were friends. Then what happened in the Bahamas with Marge?

I think I saw somewhere Marge flew home.....??

I think (I think...lol) Marge said......she was in a better place with them...???  They are adults.....right?

So, why is Danielle screaming....your kids, your kids are never with you???

And, my daughters  are always with me.  It is totally a different situation. 

The way Danielle is behaving extra mean and horrible......lying and fighting......defending a FELON.....her daughters might disowned her!

Now, the oldest daughter cannot write long letter on social media claiming.....Danielle is still the victim!! HA!

Without going into the finer details, because I don’t have the time, the energy, or frankly the correct memory.....

The term ‘bridezilla’ does not adequately explain how entitled, demanding and downright nasty Danielle was with everyone... but especially Marge. Danielle was expecting everyone to treat her like a queen, and was even verbalising her demands! Nothing Marge did was good enough for Danielle and on the wedding day morning was particularly obnoxious toward Marge, who snapped and got very upset and stormed out of the room where they were getting ready. Danielle chased her down, they reached a truce, the wedding occurred with Marge in attendance. There were texts between them both afterwards. Marge doesn’t want anymore contact with Danielle.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Yes! Every time I see Dolores with a fresh face or light make up, I think to myself that she should really just make that her look because it's all she needs. She looked gorgeous when she work up and when face-timing Frank.

I'd go so far as to say that Dolores is the most naturally beautiful cast member of all the RHW shows.  I really wish she'd go back to her dark hair from earlier seasons.  And no more fillers!  I really don't think she needs them.

• Love 9