Type keyword(s) to search

The McGees

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

I don't profess to know what happened or didn't happen to Paige, but it seems to me someone with her issues wasn't just born; something had to have happened along the way & it is quite possible no one is aware of it, or wouldn't believe it if they did hear it. Abuse can be well hidden in families who look great from the outside; just sayin.

and not all mental illness is a result of abuse. People can and are born with chemical imbalances and mental illness. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, BandMama said:

and not all mental illness is a result of abuse. People can and are born with chemical imbalances and mental illness. 

Personal opinion, but again we just don't know what her influences were; I've seen nature/nurture very often go hand in hand.

Had she ever been diagnosed with anything? What other influences did she have in her life growing up besides family?  Had problems with social relationships & people from church etc? What kind of parent is she? So many questions to figure out Paige...

Bernie, however, is a bonafide sleaze ball.

4 hours ago, Honey said:

How are you certain that her claims of abuse are untrue?  That makes me really uncomfortable.  It would explain some of her behavior.

I thought about your comment here as I was going about my morning.   I know a family named the Kellers (George and Margaret Keller) whose son was a serial arsonist and ended up killing some people.  (They are on Facebook, too.) They raised all of their children the same - very loving and kind and giving people - they have no idea why their son grew up hurting people.  They said it was like he was born without a conscience.  There doesn't always have to be abuse for someone to grow up with serious issues or to be a narcissist.   From what I have heard from multiple people who knew Paige her entire life, there WAS no underlying traumas.

It is always possible that an uncle did something or something else happened that she kept mum about - but there ARE people who are not "normal" and there was absolutely no childhood trauma or abuse.

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I thought about your comment here as I was going about my morning.   I know a family named the Kellers (George and Margaret Keller) whose son was a serial arsonist and ended up killing some people.  (They are on Facebook, too.) They raised all of their children the same - very loving and kind and giving people - they have no idea why their son grew up hurting people.  They said it was like he was born without a conscience.  There doesn't always have to be abuse for someone to grow up with serious issues or to be a narcissist.   From what I have heard from multiple people who knew Paige her entire life, there WAS no underlying traumas.

I saw a show about them on ID last year, and their anguish was evident.

I think Paige may have just wanted an opportunity to be on tv, and Bernie wants someone new.   I noticed her FB page is now a closed group.

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I saw a show about them on ID last year, and their anguish was evident.

I think Paige may have just wanted an opportunity to be on tv, and Bernie wants someone new.   I noticed her FB page is now a closed group.

I was never interested in her group, but from what I've heard it's a whole lotta butt kissing - and that's about it.  The members just gush and tell she and Bernie how wonderful they are.

• Love 3

Oh, yeah...when Paige said "that is a HUGE steak" toward the end, when Fibber cooked her a din-din to 'soften me (her) up' why did Fibber remark "that's what SHE said."  WTF?  Does he want everyone in TV land to think (haha) that he has a HUGE dick?  Gawd, what a gross pig.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Personal opinion, but again we just don't know what her influences were; I've seen nature/nurture very often go hand in hand.

Had she ever been diagnosed with anything? What other influences did she have in her life growing up besides family?  Had problems with social relationships & people from church etc? What kind of parent is she? So many questions to figure out Paige...

Bernie, however, is a bonafide sleaze ball.

I can't speak for her as far as any medical diagnosis but I do know that people , including myself talked to her in school and tried to be friends with her but she never failed to manipulate and make drama everywhere she went so no one wanted to be around her. It was things no one did to her but drama SHE created all the time about something.  As I stated earlier, she got pregnant in high school after trying so hard. I can't speak for her parenting skills but I know she home schooled her older kids or "attempted" to and I don't think they completed or got a diploma. Maybe we can invite her brother in here and he will be glad to answer more of the personal family questions  you guys may have. Those , I just can't answer.  This is actually part of a conversation between myself and another girl who went to school with us and this was just a few of her replies about Paige. Many of her fans on other pages trash us and her brother and say nothing we say is true. Yet we know her personally . When more than one person says the same thing about a person, chances are it's not being made up. 

image.png.fccf4e348fdd56eef9e85790250f5bba.png

image.png.8703316b197031e0e927ea16e68b9f3a.png

image.png.b56c86eaa783fc3712e1fb5de3c84c0c.png

Edited by BandMama
  • Love 3

Yeah, certainly seems like Paige just has issues, period.  I suppose she's never sought treatment, as she's most likely not self-aware at all. Maybe this show, the arrest, & comments she reads will start to wake her up.

46 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Yeah, certainly seems like Paige just has issues, period.  I suppose she's never sought treatment, as she's most likely not self-aware at all. Maybe this show, the arrest, & comments she reads will start to wake her up.

yeah she is one of those oblivious to the fact that SHE is the problem. She's always the victim and it's everyone else's fault. 

• Love 2
On 3/18/2019 at 9:47 AM, Meowwww said:

It’s called The Truth About Paige McGee.  Paige and Bernie are nutters.  

Theres a big warning announcement in the group that you can’t share content, and because of legal action, your posts might be included.  

However, it’s a very informative group.  

Thank you!! I just joined.

3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Oh, yeah...when Paige said "that is a HUGE steak" toward the end, when Fibber cooked her a din-din to 'soften me (her) up' why did Fibber remark "that's what SHE said."  WTF?  Does he want everyone in TV land to think (haha) that he has a HUGE dick?  Gawd, what a gross pig.

That was so juvenile ESPECIALLY to a jealous wife having a meltdown over polygamy.  I think no matter how he claims to care for her, he keeps her off base which might be why she is so insecure.

11 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Ha. They must not like me they have not accepted me yet.  

I should say I applied to join.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Ha. They must not like me they have not accepted me yet.  

what name did you join under? Try to rejoin and I'll accept you.  If you didn't answer any of the questions it's auto denial. We try to screen to make sure it's not fake page or alt of some kind spying for them. Although there are some in there. 

6 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I don't profess to know what happened or didn't happen to Paige, but it seems to me someone with her issues wasn't just born; something had to have happened along the way & it is quite possible no one is aware of it, or wouldn't believe it if they did hear it. Abuse can be well hidden in families who look great from the outside; just sayin.

This is what I was feeling exactly. No matter what the cause, she could really use some help for her issues. For her kids well-being I hope she gets some.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, BandMama said:

what name did you join under? Try to rejoin and I'll accept you.  If you didn't answer any of the questions it's auto denial. We try to screen to make sure it's not fake page or alt of some kind spying for them. Although there are some in there. 

What questions? I must have done something wrong. I will try again tomorrow. If I have problems I willl p.m. you my true name.

13 hours ago, BandMama said:

On this page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/547730699044785/  , when you click join it will give you 3 questions and then just submit. Pm me tomorrow 

Welcome!  I was in Paige's group and got booted after telling someone off on another post on the TLC page (screenshot posted here a few pages back).  I was ok with that because her group was insufferable.  I was just lurking the crazies.

I recognize you from Patrick's group.  I'm in there now and really enjoy it.

My question is (or may not be a question just seeing if you know anything about this), before the show started, I saw her in another SW group buttering people up and a moderator mentioning someone was all drama.  She posted, "oh that is probably me"  Someone asked why her and she said, "I'll PM you and tell you why" to a total stranger.  Then I saw someone post that they were the one courting them (I thought it was Brandi looking back) and wanted to share their side.  Now I can't find any of it and no one has seemed to find Brandi's social media info.  So my question is, do you know what happened with Brandi and the drama?  Has Patrick heard from Brandi?  

I can see Paige just being crazy.  I've known plenty of people in my life who have no history of abuse and are just drama-inducing victims.  Some people are just born psychopaths or narcissists unfortunately.  Looking back, I remember the type in high school too.

Seekers,

Information from PUBLIC groups is okay to share.  Anything from a PRIVATE group or any PRIVATE form of social media or communication cannot be shared on PTV.  If the group is private, we would need permission from all members.  Sharing includes screenshots, quotes, photos, etc.

If you want to discuss private groups, please do so via PMs.  It is not appropriate on the threads.

OMG, the McGees.  I agree that they are probably both very dangerous.  Paige is one of the biggest bitches I have seen in a long time.  Jealous, rude,  insincere, and ugly inside and out.  At first I thought she was sort of pretty but now that I see her more she is ugly to me.  Bernie is just a horn dog-so terribly unattractive, and oh so obvious and although Paige is not desirable in my book she seems like she is just trying to please Bernie to hold on to him.  Brandy?  Well, I think Brandy was sweet, and I don't think we saw enough of her to understand her motives, but I say RUN GIRL RUN.  She dodged a bullet with those two, talk about living in hell. I hope she has enough respect NOT to return for more punishment.  Paige probably plotting her demise on a minute by minute basis.  Paige was so mean and rude to Brandy I believe that she lured her there just to get rid of her.  Cum'on, she lies about what she said to her even though it was on camera and she looked SO HAPPY when Brandy was gone for good.  Took care of that sister wife in the running didn't you ole Paige???  Not fooling anyone.   Bernie will have to start over to get laid by another woman legit, and who in the world would be attracted to him, omg.  Sorry Brandy, he will just attract another over weight woman with not a lot going for her.  Paige will continue to sabotage the entire "union" or "courtship" and Bernie will continue to get more sexually frustrated.  He deserves it and Paige deserves everything she gets for playing in to his sick game.  Paige just wants the paycheck, which she doesn't deserve anyway.  Did anyone read where Paige and Bernie were arrested for stalking?  They can't even get along with their extended family, how would they begin to get along with a second wife.  I agree with the person who said they hope Bernie marries a loud and raunchy woman who screams during sex so Paige can lay in bed in the next room and listen and fume.   Hope the paycheck is worth it Paige.  If you had a backbone, you would stand on your own two feet, lay the law down for Bernie or kick him to the curb.   You don't need him, you are just being weak and a terrible example to your kids.  I feel so sorry for those boys, they seem very sweet and they are innocent victims of their horny father and nasty mother.  Shame, shame, shame.  I guess their disgustingness is entertaining though, maybe they do deserve the pay check.  Who's next on the smorgasbord y'all?  

• Love 7
On 3/25/2019 at 4:57 PM, xwordfanatik said:

My husband and I say that all the time to each other because we are The Office fans. One of the lead characters, Michael Scott, says that all the time. It is a joke between us.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

My husband and I say that all the time to each other because we are The Office fans. One of the lead characters, Michael Scott, says that all the time. It is a joke between us.

It just sounded creepy to me, considering Fibber said it.  HE is creepy!

Somehow, I just can't see Paige being amused by it, if it was a joke.  She seems so humorless!  Mr. X and I joke a lot, but then again, he's not inviting other women over, hoping to boink them.  Ick!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

It just sounded creepy to me, considering Fibber said it.  HE is creepy!

Somehow, I just can't see Paige being amused by it, if it was a joke.  She seems so humorless!  Mr. X and I joke a lot, but then again, he's not inviting other women over, hoping to boink them.  Ick!

I agree Bernie is creepy! I don't know why anyone would want to sleep with him. It was just funny to be because we say that all the time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I agree Bernie is creepy! I don't know why anyone would want to sleep with him. It was just funny to be because we say that all the time. 

Hubby and I do too..we are 12 years old inside. 😜

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

There's just something really wrong with this couple, and I'm pretty sure we don't know the half of it. Paige is psycho and Bernie is, IMO, a cheater. I'm wondering...was Bernie talking with Brandi before Paige even knew about her? Did Paige figure it out, then start up this sister wife thing to see if he would really try to introduce Brandi into their marriage? It just seems that Bernie and Brandi were more familiar with each other than two people just meeting for the first time after some initial introductions online between the three of them. It also seems that Paige has been testing both of them the entire time, and she clearly becomes really infuriated when they show interest in each other. There is no way she EVER wanted a sister wife or a plyg lifestyle. Then she diabolically invites (lures) Brandi back to their house during a time when Bernie isn't going to be around to basically scare her away. It worked for me! I don't think I would have even spent that night there. It was clear that she was sending a message. I can't see their marriage surviving.

• Love 9
On 4/3/2019 at 11:26 PM, Teri313 said:

There's just something really wrong with this couple, and I'm pretty sure we don't know the half of it. Paige is psycho and Bernie is, IMO, a cheater.

As others have pointed out, the scariest thing about Paige is that she seems so totally unaware of how angry and confrontational she was, even of the fact that she was raising her voice.  I wonder if seeing herself on tv will open her eyes?  Her wrath was out of all proportion to the offenses she believed she had undergone.  I think Paige illustrates the maxim that the first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that the problem exists.  She doesn't see anything wrong except that Brandi is "moving too fast."  After *she* invited Brandi for overnights at her house.

And if Bernie wasn't already a cheater, I bet he is now.

• Love 11

Paige and her hubby give me this vibe that they're only putting on a sideshow for the cameras so they could get that big paycheck. Otherwise, they may as well have wrecked their marriage and family. I feel bad for their youngest boys and anyone who comes into contact with them. 

• Love 5

WTF happened to Birney on the previews for the Tell All??  It looks like he painted his head and beard! 🤢

I wonder if something really happened with Brandi or she's just out for revenge.   Neither would shock me, but I were Brandi, I'd get a body guard.  Paige scares me!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

WTF happened to Birney on the previews for the Tell All??  It looks like he painted his head and beard! 🤢

I wonder if something really happened with Brandi or she's just out for revenge.   Neither would shock me, but I were Brandi, I'd get a body guard.  Paige scares me!

I’m thinking they did indeed make out in the back yard.   Each of them seemed a bit too invested for just meeting in person twice.   We will see.

• Love 4
On 4/9/2019 at 7:00 AM, Azanscrazyhair said:

Did you ever see the episode of Downton Abbey where Molesley (the middle-aged dorky footman) used bootblack to cover his graying hair?  It was so bad that the head butler made him stay downstairs, out of sight of the Crawley family, until he could completely wash it out.  

That's what Bernie reminded me of in the previews.

• LOL 9
29 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Did you ever see the episode of Downton Abbey where Molesley (the middle-aged dorky footman) used bootblack to cover his graying hair?  It was so bad that the head butler made him stay downstairs, out of sight of the Crawley family, until he could completely wash it out.  

Paige probably did it & told him he looked good.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

No. But yes, that is was Birney looked like for sure.  He skeeves me out.    Paige is a nut job, but he's not far behind...

Those poor boys seem so sad and lost.😫

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Brandi posted this answering questions:

https://imgur.com/a/uxyvHij#9FwuZ8J

I want her to answer about what happened with Bernie in the neighbor's back yard.

Unless she has a secret gang of little kids at home she needs a better story than “I think it’s great to raise kids in a community.”  Your kids have been raised, Brandi.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I want her to answer about what happened with Bernie in the neighbor's back yard.

Interesting.

I just don't understand how Paige cannot see how off-putting her personality is. She is in no mental shape to handle a sister wife. I'm not saying Brandy is perfect, sounds like she has her issues too, but Paige is beyond. The McGees have a lot of work to do before they should even think about trying this again.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Well, that was interesting, but it lacked any details of Bernie and the backyard  rendezvous.  It was interesting to read that she had a hotel room for both visits, although she didn't say that she stayed at the hotel.  I hope she did, because the idea of having Bre spending the night there made me nervous. 

I never thought she was homeless.

Her desire for a sister wife to take care of her children if she dies is as bit strange as Paige's desire to have a sister wive to be a friend to her.  There was no mention of doing this for religious reasons which is what the McGees are claiming is their reason.  Also her two children are grown or almost grown so that explanation for wanting plural marriage makes no sense at this point in her life.  I don't have a sister wife, but I did make arrangements for my cousin to take our children if anything happened to Mr Twopper and me. 

I think she is a bit of a loon, but not nearly as bad as Paige who is mental.  Bernie is horny, and he is a bit thick (both physically and mentally). 

I still cannot believe neither of them expected to hear from Brandi on the "tell." but it seems they really were surprised. 

Also Bernie needs to spend more time reading the full story of David  and others in the Bible.  Just because David, Solomon, and others in the Bible had plural wives and/or concubines does not mean that their behaviour  was the right thing to do.  In fact, it was wrong, and problems came from it.

• Love 4