Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Scarlett45

The McGees

Recommended Posts

On 3/16/2019 at 10:49 AM, Meowwww said:

They were stalking Paige’s brother and her mother.  

I am part of her brother’s Facebook group. 

Which one is her brothers group?  I need to join that, especially since I was booted from hers.  Though I'm regretting being booted from hers now.  I'd love to hear how she's spinning this to all her diehards.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Which one is her brothers group?  I need to join that, especially since I was booted from hers.  Though I'm regretting being booted from hers now.  I'd love to hear how she's spinning this to all her diehards.  

It’s called The Truth About Paige McGee.  Paige and Bernie are nutters.  

Theres a big warning announcement in the group that you can’t share content, and because of legal action, your posts might be included.  

However, it’s a very informative group.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Meowwww said:

It’s called The Truth About Paige McGee.  Paige and Bernie are nutters.  

Theres a big warning announcement in the group that you can’t share content, and because of legal action, your posts might be included.  

However, it’s a very informative group.  

Cool, I probably would only lurk but I'll look into it.  Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

41 and 42?! No way. I'm 31, and look at least twenty years younger than them. I think they have just aged terribly since they got married and had the boys. I remember them showing their wedding picture, and they looked pretty nice. I thought they got the date wrong, because they had only been married maybe a little over ten years, and they looked soooo young. I think maybe the oldest boy was even born before they got married. I remember thinking, "if they got married ten years ago, they would have been late thirties at least! They look so much younger than late thirties." I guess they were late twenties or early thirties and looked their age, but now they don't. Sheesh. That's some pretty bad aging!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Aren’t the McGees, at least Paige, grandparents? Have they ever talked about that?

Any woman that becomes a sister wife in that household should definitely keep an eye on Paige. I could picture her on a future episode of “Snapped.”

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Wow what a pig

image.png.0c9494bdca73bb3e2305626a8cf8e151.png

Quote

It's also unclear what sparked the McGees to allegedly harass Patrick. But, just last month ... Patrick put his sister on blast ... claiming she attacked a fan who has a child with Down Syndrome.

Edited by druzy
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to think that TLC will cut ties but, honestly, they thrive on controversy.  Remember when Honey Boo Boo's mom got in trouble several years ago?  They booted her.  For a while.  And now she's back elsewhere.  Same thing with the Duggers.  The network is disingenuous at best with their former description of The Learning Channel.  All I'm learning from them is how much BS they will put on our TV screens.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

Aren’t the McGees, at least Paige, grandparents? Have they ever talked about that?

Yes.  And her son went absolutely ballistic on a FB group today because someone said something rude about his kids (Paige's granddaughters.)

  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, b2H said:

I'd like to think that TLC will cut ties but, honestly, they thrive on controversy.  Remember when Honey Boo Boo's mom got in trouble several years ago?  They booted her.  For a while.  And now she's back elsewhere.  Same thing with the Duggers.  The network is disingenuous at best with their former description of The Learning Channel.  All I'm learning from them is how much BS they will put on our TV screens.

It doesn't matter.... the McGees definitely won't be back this next season.  It's clear to even my CAT (dozing in front of the television) that Paige will NEVER.... N.E.V.E.R. allow another wife in that house.  So why in the world should TLC pay them to follow them around when they are doing nothing but playing games and wasting their time?  She almost has a heart attack if her husband takes a woman out to play miniature golf.  They aren't polygamy material.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, Twopper said:

Drat, I meant to comment on the cabinets.  I guess I should take notes on things I want to comment about, but that would be a confession that I have NO life.  

Anyway, the 1960's have called, and they want those cabinets back.  I had a high school teacher who "antiqued" her desk and a large cabinet in her classroom over the summer.   At least the cabinet was at the back of the room, but it was awful to have to look at that desk for 50 minutes every day.  In her defense, I think both the desk and cabinet were probably in pretty bad shape to begin with as the school was nearly 40 years old, and I think much of the furniture was that old as well.  Most of the classrooms had modern (for the time) desks, but some teachers had kept the old desks with a place for the inkwells that we didn't need.

I see there has been a resurgence of this, and now they tend to call it "distressing" the furniture.  I have seen a few pieces that look nice, but not very often.  The house looks like it's from the 60's or early 70's so maybe the cabinets were already "distressed."  I would have to paint over them, as it would make my stomach queasy to cook in the room with those cabinets.  🤢

Very funny, since your user name is Twopper!  No shame. I used to be a Twopper too.  I also have no life.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

It doesn't matter.... the McGees definitely won't be back this next season.  It's clear to even my CAT (dozing in front of the television) that Paige will NEVER.... N.E.V.E.R. allow another wife in that house.  So why in the world should TLC pay them to follow them around when they are doing nothing but playing games and wasting their time?  She almost has a heart attack if her husband takes a woman out to play miniature golf.  They aren't polygamy material.  

Paige was all over the place.  Her husband hops into bed with her after the date.  Gross.  She then laments that she's upset, but then she says she doesn't know how to do this.  She wants to be fair.  There's no rules.  Sheesh.  Should have thought about that first.

While she was cooking that breakfast, I got serious "keep sweet" vibes from her.  A bit scary. Is he abusive?

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Paige was all over the place.  Her husband hops into bed with her after the date.  Gross.  She then laments that she's upset, but then she says she doesn't know how to do this.  She wants to be fair.  There's no rules.  Sheesh.  Should have thought about that first.

While she was cooking that breakfast, I got serious "keep sweet" vibes from her.  A bit scary. Is he abusive?

I don't get that impression at all.  I think they are BOTH volatile, but I picture it more as verbal.  Who knows!  I am thinking if you got "keep sweet" vibes from her, it was because TLC had a camera crew there filming her and she wants to keep up both appearances as being a good person and also keep the gravy train going since it's obvious they will never be adding any sister wives to the family.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, GussieK said:

Paige was all over the place.  Her husband hops into bed with her after the date.  Gross.  She then laments that she's upset, but then she says she doesn't know how to do this.  She wants to be fair.  There's no rules.  Sheesh.  Should have thought about that first.

She reminds me of the squirrels that dash into the street then change direction a few times.  In a way, to the extent that she encouraged Bernie, she is somewhat of a tease because she has encouraged him to look for another woman.  I know I am not wording that quite right.

I don't think they are quite right in the head.  I don't like Brandi, but she should take Bre and go back to Kansas and stay away from this couple.   If not, we will be watching an episode about her on the ID crime channel.

I really like the boys.  They are the best part of this whole show.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, goofygirl said:

I too have no life and am a former twopper! Yall come on over here and have a nice glass of Chardonnay!

I didn't even know it was thing until I read these posts!  I just thought it was a name she chose for herself!   lol

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I too have no life and am a former twopper! Yall come on over here and have a nice glass of Chardonnay!

Me three!!!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I didn't even know it was thing until I read these posts!  I just thought it was a name she chose for herself!   lol

I was just too lazy to think very much about a new screen name when I moved over here,  so I just went with what I had been for a number of years--   I referred to myself as a twopper when I tried to explain to my daughter why I was commenting (okay, I was more often snarking)   online about tacky tv shows.  She would absolutely freak if she knew  about the  McGees.  So snark worthy.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I was just too lazy to think very much about a new screen name when I moved over here,  so I just went with what I had been for a number of years--   I referred to myself as a twopper when I tried to explain to my daughter why I was commenting (okay, I was more often snarking)   online about tacky tv shows.  She would absolutely freak if she knew  about the  McGees.  So snark worthy.

I'm a former IMDB user myself. I had abandoned TWoP many years earlier because of their draconian (and often arbitrary) posting rules. IMDB was much less restrictive, though that often resulted in anarchy, lol. Made for some lively and entertaining debates, though.

On topic, it is so hard to comment about these two based solely on the episodes, knowing what we know now. I'm sure the narrative was supposed to be that everyone felt sorry for Paige and thought Bernie was a POS. Well, that storyline has been shot to hell, lol.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I too have no life and am a former twopper! Yall come on over here and have a nice glass of Chardonnay!

Me too!  Cheers 🥂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wouldn't touch Fibber McGee because he's gross but beyond that I wouldn't touch him because I think Paige might be a psychopath..... Remember Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction"  

Sometimes her eyes are seriously SCARY!!!!!   👿😲

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wouldn't touch Fibber McGee because he's gross but beyond that I wouldn't touch him because I think Paige might be a psychopath..... Remember Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction"  

Sometimes her eyes are seriously SCARY!!!!!   👿😲

The father of her first son died from an aneurysm.  It would be interesting (and horrifying) if they have reason to exhume him someday to do another autopsy and find out he was murdered in some weird way.  I guess she put him through the wringer.

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, tabloidlover said:

Me too!  Cheers 🥂 

Me too!  Cheers to everyone.  I just kept the same screenname in the transfer. 

18 hours ago, Kyanight said:

The father of her first son died from an aneurysm.  It would be interesting (and horrifying) if they have reason to exhume him someday to do another autopsy and find out he was murdered in some weird way.  I guess she put him through the wringer.

How did I not know this?  So the second has a different dad?  And obviously the last 2 unfortunately have Bernie as dad.  

Share this post


Link to post

Hello People 🙂  I'm new here.  I know Paige "Psycho" McGee personally.  Maybe I can shed some light on anything you may want to know. 😄 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, BandMama said:

Hello People 🙂  I'm new here.  I know Paige "Psycho" McGee personally.  Maybe I can shed some light on anything you may want to know. 😄 

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!   You arrived!    I hope you get pounced with questions!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!   You arrived!    I hope you get pounced with questions!

YESSSSS I made it!!! and ask away! haha

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, BandMama said:

Hello People 🙂  I'm new here.  I know Paige "Psycho" McGee personally.  Maybe I can shed some light on anything you may want to know. 😄 

Welcome!!   So happy you joined, and once I wake up and have some coffee I will post some questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Welcome!!   So happy you joined, and once I wake up and have some coffee I will post some questions. 

Ok! No problem. I'll be here. Having my coffee now 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, BandMama said:

Hello People 🙂  I'm new here.  I know Paige "Psycho" McGee personally.  Maybe I can shed some light on anything you may want to know. 😄 

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!  I am not caffeinated yet, but here goes......

Did you know her before Bernie?   If so, how is she different now?

In the show Bernie insists he was "called" to this life style of plural marriage yet he also says it was Paige's idea.  What is there about Paige that would make her be open to plural marriage?

Are they concerned about plural marriage in a relatively conservative area (i.e.  Jackson/Brandon Mississippi)?

Is she really as "psycho" as she seems?

Now if we can only find someone who knows Brandi.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!  I am not caffeinated yet, but here goes......

Did you know her before Bernie?   If so, how is she different now?

In the show Bernie insists he was "called" to this life style of plural marriage yet he also says it was Paige's idea.  What is there about Paige that would make her be open to plural marriage?

Are they concerned about plural marriage in a relatively conservative area (i.e.  Jackson/Brandon Mississippi)?

Is she really as "psycho" as she seems?

Now if we can only find someone who knows Brandi.

No, I never personally knew Bernie. They did go to the same church as me for a short time but it's a very large church so it's easy to know "of " someone and not really interact with them there. 
As far as Paige goes, I have known her since we went to school together in high school. She was always crazy and socially awkward. She created her own drama and then played victim, just like she is doing on the show. She is an attention seeker even if it's negative attention. In high school she made false accusations against her family and other friends doing things to her. She was always coming up with things such as being abused, mistreated, etc.  When in fact their father treated her as if she did no wrong. She was very spoiled. She had a boyfriend in high school who is the father of her two oldest. She wanted so bad to be pregnant and used to come to school ALL THE TIME saying she thought she was pregnant and taking test after test after test until she FINALLY came up pregnant. He left her eventually after the second son was born.  She made that post about the child with Down Syndrome and sent that nasty message because she was upset that a picture of her family which included her grand kids was posted yet she has her two  youngest plastered on a tv show about polygamy. Yes she really is psycho! That's the only thing not fake about her. I find it hilarious on some of these pages the people who defend her so hard and claim they know her and trash her brother, yet they only know her from following her online and have never had any personal real life interactions with her. 

As far as the polygamy hoopla, according to what she said on the show in the first couple of episodes, they were saying their nightly prayers and God told her that her husband was meant to have another wife. I called bullshit from the start. I think it was her idea for attention and then when he took that ball and ran with it, she started the dramatic crying and turned all the attention back to herself. She's always done that. It's a typical Paige stunt. 

Yes , living in the Bible belt as we call it, polygamy is frowned upon for religious reasons.  

I feel sorry for her children. They are socially awkward and really need some human interaction. It was sad on the show to see how upset they were that Brandy and her daughter left and said the best part of their weekend was having someone to talk to. 

Edited by BandMama
  • Like 15
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

14 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!  I am not caffeinated yet, but here goes......

Did you know her before Bernie?   If so, how is she different now?

In the show Bernie insists he was "called" to this life style of plural marriage yet he also says it was Paige's idea.  What is there about Paige that would make her be open to plural marriage?

Are they concerned about plural marriage in a relatively conservative area (i.e.  Jackson/Brandon Mississippi)?

Is she really as "psycho" as she seems?

Now if we can only find someone who knows Brandi.

I think I can answer this one.  As soon as Paige brought up the idea, he suddenly heard "the calling", because she had just given him a free pass to get his dick wet by someone other than his wife.  He's a fucking pig,and now all about the calling.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Honey said:

I think I can answer this one.  As soon as Paige brought up the idea, he suddenly heard "the calling", because she had just given him a free pass to get his dick wet by someone other than his wife.  He's a fucking pig,and now all about the calling.

Exactly. That was his open opportunity to get him some side piece and say it's not cheating b/c she wanted it. If you notice on last night's episode when she walked in he went to hug and kiss her and she turned her face away. I think there's trouble in sexville over there anyway. She's probably not giving it up. 

Thursday I had to take my car to the dealership for routine service. He works at the dealership. I kept looking around to see if I saw him but I was at the Toyota and he works next door at the Nissan. lol 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

How are you certain that her claims of abuse are untrue?  That makes me really uncomfortable.  It would explain some of her behavior.

Edited by Honey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BandMama said:

Exactly. That was his open opportunity to get him some side piece and say it's not cheating b/c she wanted it. If you notice on last night's episode when she walked in he went to hug and kiss her and she turned her face away. I think there's trouble in sexville over there anyway. She's probably not giving it up. 

Very insightful post!   What leads you to think there might be trouble in the bedroom?  Would she withhold sex to punish him?   

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, BandMama said:

Thursday I had to take my car to the dealership for routine service. He works at the dealership. I kept looking around to see if I saw him but I was at the Toyota and he works next door at the Nissan. lol 

That explains his nice car.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Honey said:

How are you certain that her claims of abuse are untrue?  That makes me really uncomfortable.  It would explain some of her behavior.

Ofc I was not living with her so I can't speak if that was true or not. I do know her brother and believe him when he says it never happened. She made threats with family any time the parents didn't side with her or she wasn't chosen over her brother. When he excelled in things, she was jealous, even tho as i said, their father babied her and she could do no wrong in his eyes so I think she was far from abused. She also claimed her ex abused her and I know that didn't happen. Everyone used to wonder in school why he was with her. He was a nice guy , kinda quiet also and a bit nerdy but not a bad person. She is such a compulsive liar that it makes it hard to believe anything she says even if she is telling some truth. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, BandMama said:

Ofc I was not living with her so I can't speak if that was true or not. I do know her brother and believe him when he says it never happened. She made threats with family any time the parents didn't side with her or she wasn't chosen over her brother. When he excelled in things, she was jealous, even tho as i said, their father babied her and she could do no wrong in his eyes so I think she was far from abused. She also claimed her ex abused her and I know that didn't happen. Everyone used to wonder in school why he was with her. He was a nice guy , kinda quiet also and a bit nerdy but not a bad person. She is such a compulsive liar that it makes it hard to believe anything she says even if she is telling some truth. 

Don't forget her death threats to her mother!  That takes the cake.

  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Very insightful post!   What leads you to think there might be trouble in the bedroom?  Would she withhold sex to punish him?   

That's just my speculation. She doesn't appear to be the loving doting wife that's just pleasing her husband. Just a vibe I get. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kyanight said:

Don't forget her death threats to her mother!  That takes the cake.

YES! well I said made threats but didn't elaborate. I thought about that after I hit enter. Yes she made death threats to her mother and has also estranged herself from the family for years.  I've seen posts made that her brother hacked her account and made up the posts about her because he didn't like her lifestyle. He has not seen Paige in several years. He could care less about her lifestyle. She's always turned her actions on other people and rode the victim wagon 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BandMama said:

Thursday I had to take my car to the dealership for routine service. He works at the dealership. I kept looking around to see if I saw him but I was at the Toyota and he works next door at the Nissan. lol 

Maybe they let him go after he got arrested; I am sure they don't want the publicity of having him work there.

2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

That explains his nice car.

It does indeed.  I have been meaning to tell you  how much I like your avatar.   I volunteer with a children's theater group that also works with puppetry, and we have several puppets that look a lot like you. 😉

If Paige is so awful;  I am not sure why he puts up with her.  I do get the idea he may kick her to the curb if he can get Brandi to himself.  Not only did he mention how attractive he found Brandi, but he also listed several nice adjectives about her with the implication that they didn't apply to Paige.   Their poor boys.

I don't expect another season, but I would prefer a show with just Mormon types or a show with non-religious or at least non-Mormons. I really would like to see more interaction between the Aldredges and the Kody Brown group other than their attendance at the wedding.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BandMama said:

Hello People 🙂  I'm new here.  I know Paige "Psycho" McGee personally.  Maybe I can shed some light on anything you may want to know. 😄 

Welcome!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

22 minutes ago, Twopper said:

It does indeed.  I have been meaning to tell you  how much I like your avatar.   I volunteer with a children's theater group that also works with puppetry, and we have several puppets that look a lot like you

Thank you!  I LOVE Shaun the sheep.  He's so adorable!  He's my avatar on everything - FB, Ebay - it's pretty obvious it's "me" wherever I go!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BandMama said:

Thank you! 

My friend @Kyanight brought me here. I will try to behave. She gets me in trouble on the other pages. She's a bad influence 😄

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, AdorkableWitch said:

Hey @BandMamaI and welcome!

Do you have any dirt on their "religion?" I know quite a few Messianic/Hebrew Roots Christians and they dress far more modestly. They don't seem to fit that mold. 

And he was drinking milk with his meat - what part of the religion DO they practice besides polygamy?

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, AdorkableWitch said:

Hey @BandMamaI and welcome!

Do you have any dirt on their "religion?" I know quite a few Messianic/Hebrew Roots Christians and they dress far more modestly. They don't seem to fit that mold. 

I honestly do not know. I think they just use that to justify their foolishness. They did go to the same church as me which is a Baptist church. I do not know what happened after that. I have seen posts about them going to a synagogue.  I think they just flip flop around to find something to justify the mess they do. 

14 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

And he was drinking milk with his meat - what part of the religion DO they practice besides polygamy?

I am not sure what religion practices that! haha.  I have to say I am a chocolate milk fanatic and I have been known to drink milk with some crazy combinations of food but yeah no religious belief for it. Just that I'm not normal I guess lol.  Mostly I drink Pepsi or Tea with my meals though lol 

Share this post


Link to post

I don't profess to know what happened or didn't happen to Paige, but it seems to me someone with her issues wasn't just born; something had to have happened along the way & it is quite possible no one is aware of it, or wouldn't believe it if they did hear it. Abuse can be well hidden in families who look great from the outside; just sayin.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, BandMama said:

I honestly do not know. I think they just use that to justify their foolishness. They did go to the same church as me which is a Baptist church. I do not know what happened after that. I have seen posts about them going to a synagogue.  I think they just flip flop around to find something to justify the mess they do. 

I am not sure what religion practices that! haha.  I have to say I am a chocolate milk fanatic and I have been known to drink milk with some crazy combinations of food but yeah no religious belief for it. Just that I'm not normal I guess lol.  Mostly I drink Pepsi or Tea with my meals though lol 

Those who keep kosher do not consume dairy and meat within 4 hours of one another. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, AdorkableWitch said:

Those who keep kosher do not consume dairy and meat within 4 hours of one another. 

And if they were keeping Kosher, they would need separate dog bowls for meat and dairy.  

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size