Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Nothing in life means anything to her except FOOD.  Once again said it's the only joy and happiness in her life.  This is one mentally ill woman.  Truly physically challenged people would be angry that she's wasting her life, a life they would love to have a chance to lead.  I'm just angry, she's horrible.  

I'm mentally ill and I'm angry that she has a fiancé. Where's MY enabling boyfriend that will cater to my every whim?

Oh wait. My panic disorder shuts off my brain whenever someone shows the slightest bit of interest. Never mind.

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

So where are we with our bing cards?

shower scene ✔️

Tattoo✔️

Sexual abuse✔️

Food is my only joy✔️

Boyfriend enabler✔️

Drive through scene✔️

What am I missing?

Don't forget, she's scared. Really. Really scared that [fill in the blank] won't happen, won't work, blah, blah, blah...........

• Love 12
Just now, LizzyB said:

I often wonder about the desk clerks at the motels...what do you think they are thinking when they glance out the window and see the Pounder being helped out of the lopsided car/U-haul cargo area?

.....and fellow shoppers at the grocery store, tattoo artists, fast food drive in windows.  etc, etc, etc.  

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, aliya said:

What? I was in the kitchen and must have missed this. They just let her pee on the floor??????

When she got out of bed. There was a towel and then pee pads under that on the floor. 

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
  • Love 4

She motivated me to get some exercise.  I am making whipped cream (with my secret ingredient - cognac!) by hand as I am watching her whine.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 12
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

She’s only got to 390 lbs after a gastric sleeve??

I don't think "stomach stapling" is exactly the same thing as a gastric sleeve. But yeah, he's going to have to do at least an RnY.

• Love 1

“This drive is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I’m going to need to rest a lot “

She is sitting in a car! Not moving! Not driving! And she needs to rest?

What she needs to say is, “I can’t tolerate being semi-upright for more than 6 hours per day”. Maybe her enabler should have rented a van and put a mattress in the back like other show members. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

Well, after years of reading along and all of the shit shows that have been, THIS is the episode that finally got me to join. There is no one home tonight and there are things I MUST SAY about this woman.

You’ve come to the right place. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

Well, after years of reading along and all of the shit shows that have been, THIS is the episode that finally got me to join. There is no one home tonight and there are things I MUST SAY about this woman.

Can't wait to hear it all!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

Welcome! Pull up a chair, grab your favorite drink, and go for it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

I’m a WW member and the points in just the single at Wendy’s is almost a whole days worth....and she also had a chicken Asiago whatever sandwich and that was just one meal. Good Lord.

Mmmm...Asiago chicken sandwich.  

Is it weird that I think she doesn't look that big?  Maybe it's because her weight is pretty evenly distributed and she isn't that fat in the face.

• Love 5
Just now, Splashes said:

Whats an RnY

Roux-en-Y  - the traditional weight loss surgery where they reconnect the plumbing and leave only a very small stomach. Gastric sleeve doesn't reconnect stuff and there aren't malabsorption issues. 

• Love 3