Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

I did the opposite.  So I could have the oven on and makemthe downstairs war,  I made brownies this morning, and lasagne for supper.  Dr. Now would not approve!!!!  

I mean pretty much everything is okay in moderation except something like arsenic.

• Love 10

My eating habit is a black bean quinoa burger made myself in my fab instant pot, and salad. And red wine. And count me in for #1 wanting a trainwreck and B, already over the potty scenes. Blah! Oh and to my pounder pals in the polar vortex, keep warm! 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight? We're freezing our asses off here in North Dakota. We had a morning low of -38 with wind chills of -56. No school, no mail today. It's warmed up to -18.  My eating habit was goulash and fresh hot homemade bread. Hot comfort food. 

I hope this is a trainwreck tonight. 

I knew that Minot would be worse than us.  Because of the 12 inches plus of snow on Monday and now the brutal cold, some of  therural schools will miss 4 days of school this week.  

• Love 4

She eats non-stop and it is just "Starting" to get out of control??

I wonder if she has a gene defect where she is unable to feel full?

I am having pasta with homemade cream-based sauce with spinach, kale, tomatoes and shrimp.  I plan to make whipped cream with blueberries later tonight for dessert after this show. :)

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Get that kitty back to work!       Programming note, there is no Supersized episode scheduled tomorrow night, at least according to my silly cable guide (it lies about scheduling a lot).  

Hi CrazyInAlabama. I find that tv guide is the most accurate.

5 minutes ago, Splashes said:

That sounds really good.

A lot of lizards eat like that though I suppose they dont use their “hands”

I just put a second bowl (it's a dessert bowl) in the microwave as the show was starting and now it's beeping at me cuz it's been done for several minutes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Because of the 12 inches plus of snow on Monday and now the brutal cold, some of  therural schools will miss 4 days of school this week.  

We will have 4 snow days this week off from school (school is already canceled for tomorrow), they are not even delivering mail here today or tomorrow. (Michigan)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Concerned said:

She has a plate of breakfast foods including biscuits and gravy and then they drive to a fast food joint for “brunch” and then back home to find more food. This woman is a remorseless eating machine.

Like a shark. 

2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

"Food is the only thing that's been there for me."

WTAF, darlin'? You have a real live FIANCE with a JOB who wipes your butt and feeds your face. But FOOD is there for you and he isn't?

Dis is sick.

Right? Her long suffering boyfriend is sitting RIGHT THERE.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

He could really make a killing if he wants to come visit me!

I'd rather him under the bed chasing dust bunnies than in the kitchen hunting the winter mouse that's taken up residence behind the heating vent in the toeplate of my kitchen sink cabinet....

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm so tired of "food is my only friend" and "eating is my only pleasure". Shut up with that .

I admit I love food, but I have to live in the real world where I have to take care of my child and go to work. Like I have said a hundred times on here, nobody gets that big without enablers. Most people just can't give up and lay in bed all day.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm so tired of "food is my only friend" and "eating is my only pleasure". Shut up with that . 

It’s interesting how all these folks talk about food in the subjective tense, as in “food is there for me” and “food is my friend.” I love to eat — love it! But, I only think food in the objective. 

• Love 10