Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Honey, I'm Home?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

It’s plain to see, Will has zero interest in Jasmine.  She’s too demanding, boring, not playful and has a lot of instructions for him.  Now, if he were matched with Kristene, he would have hit that bed in a minute.  She’s cute, sexy, playful, appreciates a man, knows what to say and appreciative.  My opinion anyhow.

Both Will and Jasmine are boring. Other than being afraid of heights and a Lincoln alum, I can't remember anything about him.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Soup333 said:

I sincerely apologize for forgetting Sonia and Nick. Also a disastrous couple. And he was in it so he could advertise his business too, wasn't he? Jessica did say in an interview that Ryan was abusive and she wanted out but she was pressured to stay. 

I think all of the S2 brides got the shaft. 

@Crazy Bird Lady, I actually think the experts would bring up Kate's parent's divorce, but not to help her in any way. Just to dig and get some dirt they can exploit in some way. Attempting to show empathy and concern by saying they realize how important this is to her because of her parents, etc. In other words, another tactic to guilt her into staying. Wouldn't surprise me at all. 

When Pastor Cal was saying that he had never heard a MAFS spouse be so cruel to one's spouse, I was screaming at the TV, "LIES! LIES!" He may have forgotten about Nick and Sonia, but I certainly didn't!

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, PupCal said:

Uugh, AJ still creeps me out and now he doesn't even recycle?!

There is something dark and controlling about him. We saw the tip of the iceberg in this episode. The way he responds to situations is just weird. Complaining about the bed, the freezer door, the shower caddy Stephanie wanted to use. Wtf? Stephanie is awesome and way to cool for him. 

Kristine is adorable. Grandmama's boy better hang on to her. 

Lukewarm was not expecting Pastor Cal's smackdown! Not buying his sudden 180. 

The other two- the ones with no chemistry (can't remember their names) are boring. 

• Love 9

So far ..

Stephanie has it all.  Nice, patient, loving, fun.  Wonder why two guys cheated on her?

A.J. Must have been on Ritalin when he was younger.  He’d make me a nervous wreck.  They both want marriage desperately as the clocks are ticking.

I love Kristene.  She’s easy going, appreciative and would make a good wife.

Keith can’t help it if he was spoiled by his family.  He has a good job, willing to become a nurse and is nice to Kristene. They seem good together.

Jasmine & Will.  Doesn’t look like anything’s there for him, unfortunately.

Kate & Asshole.  He did a turn around.  Does production think we are stupid?

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Stephanie: I don’t like stuff cluttering up the bathroom counters.

AJ: Whatever.

Stephanie: I bought a shower caddy.

AJ: God, I hate those things.

Refrigerator: refrigerates

AJ: This thing is annoying.

Stephanie: I recycle.

AJ: Fuck this planet.

I have a feeling this is producer scripted!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, CousinOliver said:

Once again, misled by previews of AJ!  I think he’s right; they’re moving to a new place, looks like a furnished air BNB.  How does he know what to pack before even seeing the place?   And since he’s going back to the apartment to work, it genuinely makes sense to not strip the house down (and, even if they stay together, they might just be moving back there, putting stuff back on the walls.)

Why does AJ have to go back to his apartment to work?

• Love 1

AJ is strange. I'm not sure how much of it is his personality and how much is his over the top bad acting for staged situations. I would annoyed too if I had to pretend to pack anything other than clothing to move into a furnished rental.

2 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I'm assuming that work hours are agreed to be off camera, so he probably doesn't want chance being filmed working even if his job is computer based and he can technically work anywhere.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Ohhh baby! Cal doesn't intimidate enough. I want to see someone scary confront Puke. Maybe blondie in the style of the Molly smackdown. This is satisfying but i want more. Puke looks like a mischievous child on the face . He really does. There is nothing redeeming about this little ferrit. I want a cardboard of his head to throw darts at . From now on , he needs to refer to himself as "Repulsed And Dead Inside Luke." 

ETA: Do you know why "arranged marriages" back in the dark ages before computers and "science" to match people actually fu**ing "WORKED"?!  Because divorced was un-FU**ING-acceptable! There was no "we'll see how it goes" or "stay married OR get a divorce." It was, get set up by some family or mutual village acquaintances, get married, rub privates together and squeeze out a couple kids before you even realize you're unhappy- then grow old and die. So, experts can GTFO with the "experiment." Take away the pay day, national tv exposure, and the option "...OR get a divorce" and see how many apply for this shenanigan. 

You explained my parents marriage to a T.  They were set up by their families, married, had three kids.  My Mother was never happy, poor thing.  My Father was a wonderful good man.  Just not for her, but they stuck it out for over 50 years.  Very, very sad.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I don’t know for certain, but it makes sense that all his work stuff is there.  I worked from home for many years and when the late Mr Oliver and I moved in together, I still came back to my condo to work.  It wasn’t until I rented the condo out (after being on the market a year) that I moved any stuff.   It was just easier than making a space at his house and moving in shifts (everything was staying for staging).  Given he’s in a temp place for the sake of a show, it makes sense to not disrupt his employment.  

These days I’m a professor, so if I’m not in a classroom I can be essentially anywhere with WiFi, but that was not at all the case with my former career.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Im tripping on how he got her wine after complaining to Cal that she was drunk and pressured him into kissing her. 

But that's not the most disturbing part with the wine.  He was trying to make it look like he did a great gesture for her, of getting the wine.  So he said (to the best of my recollection), "I got your favorite wine."  Then she said, "Oh yeah, I remember you mentioning it at the wedding."  So it's not even a wine for her, and at worst, it's something that he is trying to promote for his gain.

15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh good, Pastor Cal sounds like he’s going to put the smack down on Luke. He called her names? I missed that part apparently. 

But what was missing totally from that conversation, was anything by Cal exploring the devastating ramifications to the marriage of Luke actually feeling that way, and instead it was all about how bad what he said was.  It's like complaining about someone's bloody messy bandage, and ignoring the gushing injury underneath.

• Love 12

I appreciate Kate's attitude and like that she's acknowledging that she signed up for this mess. Other people on this show tend to just be judgmental right away and feel justified in dropping their new spouse because of one thing that annoys them. But I do feel like this situation is on a different level. It's not that Luke just isn't attracted to her. He's also just straight up a nasty person and is putting her down in the process. It's kinda weird that she's so ok with how he's acting but I feel like she thinks things could change... but people like Luke won't change and he's not gonna grow any more attracted to her.. he already has it in his mind that she's not his type and that she's below him and right now it's just a matter of time. Once the show ends, they'll be long done.

My bet is that Jasmine and Will will divorce either by the end of the show or right after. One thing I noticed every season is that if there's no chemistry from the beginning, they're doomed. Jamie and Doug were a little different because he was persistent with her from day 1 and she wanted a family and probably settled so she can have it.

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

So far ..

Stephanie has it all.  Nice, patient, loving, fun.  Wonder why two guys cheated on her?

A.J. Must have been on Ritalin when he was younger.  He’d make me a nervous wreck.  They both want marriage desperately as the clocks are ticking.

Keith can’t help it if he was spoiled by his family.  He has a good job, willing to become a nurse and is nice to Kristene. They seem good together.

Stephanie might just be bad at choosing men. 

A.J. needs to tone it down.

Keith can help how he chooses to be outside of his family, he is an adult. There are countless ways to learn to cook, including numerous YouTube channels. Kristine asked him if he wanted to help get the food ready and he acted like she tried to get him to drink poison. He should have asked what she needed help with. Instead he acted like it was helpful to hang a few lights and light some candles. 

Jasmine and Will are both really boring.

Yes, production does think the audience is stupid. There are examples of this from basically every season. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I have a feeling this is producer scripted!

I have a feeling that was the real AJ and his fake mask is falling down. 

37 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

AJ is strange. I'm not sure how much of it is his personality and how much is his over the top bad acting for staged situations. I would annoyed too if I had to pretend to pack anything other than clothing to move into a furnished rental.

Yes,  but he could have been nicer about it. All he had to say is "lets take the essentials now and see if we are going to want to stay there after a few weeks". Instead he freaked out and poor Stephanie looked like a deer in the headlights. He's so damn dramatic about everything. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Puke gifting wine for Kate....wasn’t drunkenness the reason Kate got horny and pressured Puke into kissing her?

In the Repulsed and Dead Inside episode there is a heavily edited montage of them nervously quaffing white wine which led to the Death Kiss.

Loose lips sinks ships and then you tell your wife that her kiss repulses you and you feel dead inside.

The Duck Wine bottles was a poor reading of the room, Puke...think flowers, you jerk...

Remember you blamed her drinking emboldening her to pressure you into kissing her?

Can't find the Duck Wine label....

Maybe it is the beloved classic Andre's Cold Duck...

Who else remembers the fizzy deliciousness of drinking Andre's Cold Duck?

I’m pretty sure it was Decoy...not sure why Luke called it “duck wine”.  Also, I’m sorry, but a $19.99 bottle isn’t a “nice wine” like Luke thinks it is. 

• Love 5
Just now, Boofish said:

Someone has gassed Jasmine up to a point where you cannot tell her that she is not every mans dream girl. God bless her and her healthy self esteem. OY

Maybe hipster guys like Luke?  He sure did seem to be noticing all of her... assets, when they were on flirting chatting together on Unfiltered!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Someone has gassed Jasmine up to a point where you cannot tell her that she is not every mans dream girl. God bless her and her healthy self esteem. OY

She can thank her daddy for that.  That’s why she wants to please him so much and wants a husband just like him.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

There are countless ways to learn to cook, including numerous YouTube channels.

Maybe Keith doesn't have any interest in learning to cook. There are plenty of people that don't cook, and don't want to learn to cook. This includes women as well as men. Keith just needs to accept that sometimes take out, or left overs or going out to dinner will have to do and not expect dinner on the table every single night. If he's cool with that then there should be no problem. If he expects Kristine to cook every single day then he needs to grow up.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Probably her family, especially the Father and Brother.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe Keith doesn't have any interest in learning to cook. There are plenty of people that don't cook, and don't want to learn to cook. This includes women as well as men. Keith just needs to accept that sometimes take out, or left overs or going out to dinner will have to do and not expect dinner on the table every single night. If he's cool with that then there should be no problem. If he expects Kristine to cook every single day then he needs to grow up.  

That makes lots of sense, *except* for the fact that Keith only works part time while apparently going to school full time, and Queen Christine (who makes 3x more money than he does!) doesn't seem interested in buying lots of take-out food. She absolutely expects Keith to cook, and at the same time she expects  him to spend enough time in the gym to get that 6-pack that she expects from him (--regardless of the fact that Keith works all night 4 x per week, while going to school during the day and *must* be totally exhausted a lot of the time.) 

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 3

Anybody else hear during AJ's childish meltdown about packing his belongings he also said he wanted to leave things there in case he wanted to spend the night there? Stephanie was shocked when he said that. I thought this guy was 100% committed to this marriage and never eating alone again! I don't trust this guy at all. 

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The problem is that he hasn't accepted it. He keeps going on and on about how Kristine better be a good cook. I'm well aware that not everyone likes to cook or wants to. Fine then make enough money to get take out or go out to eat. He doesn't make enough as a dialysis tech for that kind of expense. He needs to be a freaking adult and deal with the fact that he either needs to earn significantly more money or just learn how prepare basic meals. Let's be real. He lives with his grandmother because he is having trouble finding a woman willing to put up with that nonsense. 

Edited by aphroditewitch
  • Love 4

I don't want to be the "Luke" in this discussion. First let me make the disclaimer - there is no way I would still be there if I were Kate. He seems like an awful person

HOWEVER - she is basic. I don't think she is cute at all and she don't seem to be particularly interesting or funny. I realize I only get the glimpse of her they choose to show me and so my opinion is a little harsh. Luke is no prize but I can see where he would be disappointed in the bride they chose for him. He should just be a man about it so they can both move on. Kate is one of those girls on the bachelor that he shows absolutely no interest in he just has a few extra roses and gives them to the pleasant girls.  If she sneezes and he says "bless you" she thinks they have a special connection. She gets a free vacation a few Instagram followers some flat tummy tea - no harm no foul.

Edited by Boofish
Calling her a b* was harsh; but I stand by the rest
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, aphroditewitch said:

Both Will and Jasmine are boring. Other than being afraid of heights and a Lincoln alum, I can't remember anything about him

He wanted to split the bills 50/50 but seems ok with 60/40!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I don't want to be the "Luke" in this discussion. First let me make the disclaimer - there is no way I would still be there if I were Kate. He seems like an awful person

HOWEVER - she is a basic bitch. I don't think she is cute at all and she don't seem to be particularly interesting or funny. I realize I only get the glimpse of her they choose to show me and so my opinion is a little harsh. Luke is no prize but I can see where he would be disappointed in the bride they chose for him. He should just be a man about it so they can both move on. Kate is one of those girls on the bachelor that he shows absolutely no interest in he just has a few extra roses and gives them to the pleasant girls.  If she sneezes and he says "bless you" she thinks they have a special connection. She gets a free vacation a few Instagram followers some flat tummy tea - no harm no foul.

Adding a disclaimer doesn't make it any better. Maybe Kate is basic, newsflash most people are pretty basic. Luke is the definition of a basic white dude who thinks he is awesome despite having nothing to brag about going on for him. There is a reason that it never worked for him and a WOC and I think a big part of it was that he probably whitesplains as much as he mansplains. 

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Adding a disclaimer doesn't make it any better. Maybe Kate is basic, newsflash most people are pretty basic. Luke is the definition of a basic white dude who thinks he is awesome despite having nothing to brag about going on for him. There is a reason that it never worked for him and a WOC and I think a big part of it was that he probably whitesplains as much as he mansplains. 

It's my opinion - agree or disagree. Luke is a non-mf'ing factor as far as I'm concerned. The fact that he is an awful person encompasses it all for me - not cute, not funny, not charming, not a catch. However, I don't think the fact that he is not attracted to her makes him those things. It's the way he's treating her and going about showing her instead of just being honest. I personally thought the same thing about Jamie on Season 1. She really thought she was the "beauty" in that relationship. 

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

So far ..

I agree with this.  

Are these people pressured to stay with their spouse?  

Why is it that in so many seasons the guys tend to be jerks?  Do the men who come on this show not really want to be married?  

• Love 3

I think people are being a little harsh on Jasmine.  Yes, she wants a marriage like her parents/ guy like her father.  That is normal for women and men who saw what they perceived to be a health relationship between their parents growing up.  Jasmine said this week she was willing to compromise on the finances, but what is will doing to meet her in the middle?  He's a log, putting forth NO effort, not even in the romance department.  Jasmine is always the one initiating the physical contact and he doesn't even react.  I do not think Jasmine is as boring as Will.  I think he is bringing her down.  I've seen Jasmine be playful, giggly, touchy, and received NOTHING from Will.  I do not think Will is physically attracted to her.  I do think he is handling it in a classy way, unlike Luke.  I think he is hoping for attraction to grow.  But I'm not willing to give him a cookie for that.  Also he just looks unkempt to me, and I don't know why.  But the fact that he is the one withholding the sex is throwing me.

Keith is just a loser and a bum.  I was watching a review of this ep on youtube and one of the hosts said, after looking at Keith's room in his grandma's house, what made these experts think he was ready to take care of a family?  ITA  I'm not sure why Keith was selected.  He brings zero to the table AND has the nerve to ask for a Beyonce look alike.  

I'm convinced AJ is not all the way there.

I'm tired of Luke and Kate, and wish TPTB would let them quit the experiment.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I personally thought the same thing about Jamie on Season 1. She really thought she was the "beauty" in that relationship. 

In all fairness she was. However, none of the guys from Bachelor Nation wanted her. That is why she had to do MAFS.

Kate may not be a raving beauty, but she seems nice and kind.

Will is going to make some lucky woman a great husband, but it won’t be Jasmine. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

In all fairness she was. However, none of the guys from Bachelor Nation wanted her. That is why she had to do MAFS.

Kate may not be a raving beauty, but she seems nice and kind.

Will is going to make some lucky woman a great husband, but it won’t be Jasmine. 

Kate does seem sweet but I still think it's ok for Luke to not think she is attractive. I don't think she is either. If I was married at first "sight" my 1st impression is "sight" it's all I know.

I wish Jasmine had gotten stuck with Keith HAHAHAHAHA

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CousinOliver said:

I don’t know for certain, but it makes sense that all his work stuff is there.  I worked from home for many years and when the late Mr Oliver and I moved in together, I still came back to my condo to work.  It wasn’t until I rented the condo out (after being on the market a year) that I moved any stuff.   It was just easier than making a space at his house and moving in shifts (everything was staying for staging).  Given he’s in a temp place for the sake of a show, it makes sense to not disrupt his employment.  

I believe AJ owns his own business and runs it 100% from home so I agree with you, he should keep his work stuff where it is. Even if he and Stephanie work out they'll have to move out of the AirBnB the show rented them, so he'd have to move twice - once into the AirBnB and once wherever they end up. This way he only has to move his work stuff once (or not at all if they don't work out, but I think they will). No need to move more times than you have to. This way he doesn't have to lose any work time getting his shit moved and hooked up, etc.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Jasmine acts like her shit don't stink.  Will can do better than this.

Can he?  What is Will bringing to the table?  (This is not me being snarky.  I just honestly don't see anything appealing about him and want to know why others are a fan).

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I think people are being a little harsh on Jasmine.  Yes, she wants a marriage like her parents/ guy like her father.  That is normal for women and men who saw what they perceived to be a health relationship between their parents growing up.  Jasmine said this week she was willing to compromise on the finances, but what is will doing to meet her in the middle?  He's a log, putting forth NO effort, not even in the romance department.  Jasmine is always the one initiating the physical contact and he doesn't even react.  I do not think Jasmine is as boring as Will.  I think he is bringing her down.  I've seen Jasmine be playful, giggly, touchy, and received NOTHING from Will.  I do not think Will is physically attracted to her.  I do think he is handling it in a classy way, unlike Luke.  I think he is hoping for attraction to grow.  But I'm not willing to give him a cookie for that.  Also he just looks unkempt to me, and I don't know why.  But the fact that he is the one withholding the sex is throwing me.

I don't get this.  Why should Will have sex with someone if he's not attracted to her.  It's like people can't win on this show.  If a man says he's not attracted to a woman, he's a jerk, if he tries to be nice about it, he's a jerk. 

Jasmine doesn't know what the hell she wants, she wants a fantasy.  Jasmine isn't a child, I'm sure she knows her father isn't perfect.  Jasmine turns me off with this nonsense, "you're the man."  Please woman, you make your own money, you're independent.  Will said 50/50 not 1950.

When people say, "So and so can do better" what does that even mean?  Where are these magical people?  Do they exist?  

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Can he?  What is Will bringing to the table?  (This is not me being snarky.  I just honestly don't see anything appealing about him).

Will isn't bringing anything to the table because I don't think he's interested in her.  He looks and acts like he's checked out, but he doesn't want to be an ass like Luke.  I think if he were with Kristine, for example, we'd see a different Will.  For starters, he'd clean himself up and be ready for sexy times, lol.  I also think they would have had an interesting conversation about finances and would have worked things out, unlike his issues with Jasmine. 

• Love 7

If in their honeymoon Will has said he believed in traditional gender roles and wanted Jasmine to stay home, cook, clean and pop out three babies within five years, does anyone think she’d be happy? 

I think she went to Lincoln to get her MRS. She didn’t meet anyone, or it didn’t pan out, so one way or the other she ends up here. And she’s like Jamie and Ashley Petta in that she really wants children and she’s tired of waiting for Mr. Right. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Why don’t Keith and Christine just go over to grandma’s house a few times a week for dinner then neither would have to be stuck cooking and I’m sure she’d enjoy it. 

You know, that's a great idea.  And, yes, I'm sure grandma would like it, and Kristine seemed to like grandma.  I'd cut it down to once or twice a week though.  And bring grandma a bottle of wine or her beverage of choice.    

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Can he?  What is Will bringing to the table?  (This is not me being snarky.  I just honestly don't see anything appealing about him and want to know why others are a fan).

Seems like a decent dude to me. Owns a home (it was a little bachelor-pad-ish but nothing too crazy), has a degree, a good job, seems like a nice guy. He's maybe a little low-key, but that's not insurmountable. I'm not particularly attracted to him but I've seen MUCH worse. 

27 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't get this.  Why should Will have sex with someone if he's not attracted to her.  It's like people can't win on this show.  If a man says he's not attracted to a woman, he's a jerk, if he tries to be nice about it, he's a jerk. 

I actually think it's better for him not to sleep with Jasmine if he's not attracted to her, though that's a conversation he should have with Jasmine. People would be calling him all kind of users and dogs if he slept with her knowing he was going to end it. (Kate and Luke should never have sex.)

I thought Keith's grandmother was adorable. "Aren't they cute? Young people!"

• Love 10

Will is going to go at his pace...a more refined Jephte method of Baby Steps (Will did say baby steps on the morning walk on the beach).

He will get to know Jasmine on his terms and schedule and she will just have to submit or walk out...

Shrewd. Patient. Mature.

If Jasmine would stop worrying why Will isn't aggressively pressing for sexy time, it will dawn on her that she needs to match his energy (Will mentioned matching energies with his mate) and calm down...

Will plays the long game, Jasmine needs to just trust Will to lead them both down the path....

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Because grandmothers don't live forever. 

Keith's Grandmother won't live forever, but for now that would be a sensible compromise (right now Keith's burning the candle at both ends --with 4 work shifts, 5 days of advanced college classes, plenty of homework, and [now] an hour or so at the gym every day because the Queen wants it.) 

The guy really is trying to improve himself, and at the moment I don't think cooking should be top priority!   

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I’m not being snarky either.  Just seeing it like it is.  She shamed him when she couldn’t get out of the ditch.  She made fun of him for not doing the zip line and walking across the bridge.  Men are sensitive about these macho things .. I know my husband is.  She talked money right off the bat, like it was the way to go without discussing it.  She didn’t want to do the paint thing while the others were having fun.  It seems like marriage is all about what she wants, and that’s a turn off to men I think.  Will is not bringing to the table maybe because he’s not interested.  That’s how I see it anyhow.  Will seems like a nice guy, but maybe he feels inferior with her.  For the first few days of marriage, all I heard from her was do this, don’t do this, I want a provider, no fifty fifty, blah, blah.  He might have been turned off.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

Will isn't bringing anything to the table because I don't think he's interested in her.  He looks and acts like he's checked out, but he doesn't want to be an ass like Luke.  I think if he were with Kristine, for example, we'd see a different Will.  For starters, he'd clean himself up and be ready for sexy times, lol.  I also think they would have had an interesting conversation about finances and would have worked things out, unlike his issues with Jasmine. 

Ok, then, we might be on the same page.  I don't know if Will would be satisfied with Kristine either.  I can't remember if he stated what his racial or physical preferences are.  But I do think if he was paired with a woman he was physically attracted to he would be different.  I'd be curious to know what his standards are.  My guess is they are too high.  JMO

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1

Kristine is beginning to grow on me.  She seems to have ditched the "queen" routine somewhat and I hope she moves on from that.  I really would like for her and Keith to make a go of it.  

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m not being snarky either.  Just seeing it like it is.  She shamed him when she couldn’t get out of the ditch.  She made fun of him for not doing the zip line and walking across the bridge.  Men are sensitive about these macho things .. I know my husband is.  She talked money right off the bat, like it was the way to go without discussing it.  She didn’t want to do the paint thing while the others were having fun.  It seems like marriage is all about what she wants, and that’s a turn off to men I think.  Will is not bringing to the table maybe because he’s not interested.  That’s how I see it anyhow.  Will seems like a nice guy, but maybe he feels inferior with her.  For the first few days of marriage, all I heard from her was do this, don’t do this, I want a provider, no fifty fifty, blah, blah.  He might have been turned off.

If Will isn't bringing anything to the table because he is not attracted to Jasmine, why should she change?  A guy just being nice and having a job isn't really enough for me (and a lot of other women), and that's all I'm hearing people say about him..he "seems nice."  Not that he can provide, good-looking, charming, romantic, kind, selfless, or thoughtful.  I just don't see what make him a better catch than Jasmine, especially when she's younger and makes more money.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 2