Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Honey, I'm Home?

• Start Topic

Honeymooning in Costa Rica over is over for the 4 couples who face the drama of deciding where to live and begin the next 6 weeks of their lives with cameras in their grills.

The tribulations of one couple comes to a confrontation and intervention by "an expert."

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1
(edited)

Here is the rundown for those still confused by the MAFS block programming...check your local listings

7pm: Repeat...Strangers in Paradise E.04 one hour rehash of the episode from 2 weeks ago

8pm: Love Unlocked: 'Til Mud Do Us Part E.05 one hour package of last week's episode

9pm: NEW episode...Honey, I'm Home? 94 minutes of new content

1034pm NEW episode of Unfiltered: Taming the Beast. JamieO, Sexy AF, Keith and Pastor Cal on panel

1104pm: Repeat of tonite's new episode E.06 Honey, I'm Home? 60 minute repackage of tonite's episode so if you DVR this stream lined episode you miss out on the bells, whistles and Keith's farts.....

1201am Love Unlocked: Til Mud Do Us Part one hour repeat of last week's episode

101am: Repeat:Honey, I'm Home? Full 94 minute episode. DVR this episode to get all the good, bad and ugly

235am Repeat:Unfiltered:Taming the Beast. repeat of tonight's new episode with the panel listed above

305am: Repeat Honey, I'm Home? 60 minute repackage of tonight's new episode

DVR the 9pm-1104pm block or the 101am-305am block to get all the new MAFS content...that's fit to view (shoutout to NYT)

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Here is the rundown for those still confused by the MAFS block programming...check your local listings

7pm: Repeat...Strangers in Paradise E.04 one hour rehash of the episode from 2 weeks ago

8pm: Love Unlocked: 'Til Mud Do Us Part E.05 one hour package of last week's episode

9pm: NEW episode...Honey, I'm Home? 94 minutes of new content

1034pm NEW episode of Unfiltered: Taming the Beast. JamieO, Sexy AF, Keith and Pastor Cal on panel

1104pm: Repeat of tonite's new episode E.06 Honey, I'm Home? 60 minute repackage of tonite's episode so if you DVR this stream lined episode you miss out on the bells, whistles and Keith's farts.....

1201am Love Unlocked: Til Mud Do Us Part one hour repeat of last week's episode

101am: Repeat:Honey, I'm Home? Full 94 minute episode. DVR this episode to get all the good, bad and ugly

235am Repeat:Unfiltered:Taming the Beast. repeat of tonight's new episode with the panel listed above

305am: Repeat Honey, I'm Home? 60 minute repackage of tonight's new episode

DVR the 9pm-1104pm block or the 101am-305am block to get all the new MAFS content...that's fit to view (shoutout to NYT)

Thanks, Humbleopinion. That will be very helpful for many of us, I'm sure. (And I appreciate the effort you put into detailing it.) 

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 3

Hmmmm....maybe I should take a cue from “Happily Ever After?” and hope for the best, but the track record for this show (not to mention what I’ve seen so far from these people) has taught me otherwise.......

• Love 1

Ugh, Adventurous Jasmine better go back to Lincoln and find an adventurer and Provider.  Will looks guarded and uncomfortable.   When they were kissing on the beach on their morning walk, did I hear her say “no tongue yet”?  I couldn’t exactly hear what she said.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 2

Ohhh baby! Cal doesn't intimidate enough. I want to see someone scary confront Puke. Maybe blondie in the style of the Molly smackdown. This is satisfying but i want more. Puke looks like a mischievous child on the face . He really does. There is nothing redeeming about this little ferrit. I want a cardboard of his head to throw darts at . From now on , he needs to refer to himself as "Repulsed And Dead Inside Luke." 

ETA: Do you know why "arranged marriages" back in the dark ages before computers and "science" to match people actually fu**ing "WORKED"?!  Because divorced was un-FU**ING-acceptable! There was no "we'll see how it goes" or "stay married OR get a divorce." It was, get set up by some family or mutual village acquaintances, get married, rub privates together and squeeze out a couple kids before you even realize you're unhappy- then grow old and die. So, experts can GTFO with the "experiment." Take away the pay day, national tv exposure, and the option "...OR get a divorce" and see how many apply for this shenanigan. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 19

Phony McPhonyson from Phonyville, Phoenicia.

Awww, I hope all works out for Stephanie and AJ! 

Jasmine and Will need "Hers, His, and Ours" separate agreed-upon money divisions, with only the last for household expenses. But this relationship isn't going to reach that point. Pastor Cal has Will's number.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 14

I don’t know how Kate can even sit next to Luke. You’re repulsed by kissing me? Adios! I’m not even going to try and get past that.

It is interesting Luke mentioned alcohol being involved on her part, because she always sounds like she’s had a few to me. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Ohhh baby! Cal doesn't intimidate enough. I want to see someone scary confront Puke. Maybe blondie in the style of the Molly smackdown. This is satisfying but i want more. Puke looks like a mischievous child on the face . He really does. There is nothing redeeming about this little ferrit. I want a cardboard of his head to throw darts at . From now on , he needs to refer to himself as "Repulsed And Dead Inside Luke." 

Right On !!!!!   The scary one is Kate to take that abuse.  I’d punch him in his ugly smart ass face and hit the road.

• Love 13

Oh man if this is drinking game time, I'd be hammered by now!!! I gotta try this on the weekend!! First 10 minutes I got "big risk" and "communicate." 

Special edition drinking game will be any time you hear "repulsed and dead inside." Or Puke is an a**hole in general. Add to that Keith (or A.J.) mentions that he eats dinner. 

Edited by Kdawg82
Because AJ & Keith both eat dinner but have separate issues thereof.
  • Love 8

Yes and Kate's body language and clothing says "I'm insecure and defeated." Come ON, GIRRRLLLLL! I want to pull a Cher on her and slap her saying "snap out of it!!" 

I need Stephanie in my life...in some way. I don't know how. This chick is just such a breath of fresh air. Seems like AJ wants to fight but she's not rising to the occasion.  Good for her! Seems like if hes not hammered and giggling at his own cheesy comments , he's a monster who's mad at everything. I wanted to like him 🙁

I still believe Luke may be gay but it's insulting to gay men everywhere. One of the biggest gentleman I've ever met was a gay man who was married to my coworker and I've maintained to this day how much he loved and respected women. Puke's got bigger issues than a simple conundrum of being married to a woman he's not feelin.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yes and Kate's body language and clothing says "I'm insecure and defeated." Come ON, GIRRRLLLLL! I want to pull a Cher on her and slap her saying "snap out of it!!" 

I need Stephanie in my life...in some way. I don't know how. This chick is just such a breath of fresh air. Seems like AJ wants to fight but she's not rising to the occasion.  Good for her! Seems like if hes not hammered and giggling at his own cheesy comments , he's a monster who's mad at everything. I wanted to like him 🙁

I still believe Luke may be gay but it's insulting to gay men everywhere. One of the biggest gentleman I've ever met was a gay man who was married to my coworker and I've maintained to this day how much he loved and respected women. Puke's got bigger issues than a simple conundrum of being married to a woman he's not feelin.

OK..let me rephrase.....don't even tell me Luke's not an asshole (who just happens to be gay) 😊

• Love 5

The reality is that if Kate had walked away, she would have gotten the same treatment Heather got several season ago. She knew she could not deal with Derek verbally attacking her and she was done. But the show gave him a decent edit while she got the villain edit and he had a lot of people on his side. Possibly still does, but I still see people just discovering that he is a massive jerk who has serious issues with women. Kate does look worn down because she has both Luke and the producers after her. 

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, PityFree said:

In my opinion, what Luke said to Kate is unforgivable. I would never give somebody a second chance if they said something like that to me and the fact that she is still staying married to him makes me roll my eyes in disgust at her 

I don’t understand this.  Why is she going to live with him after that?  Did they tell her she has to?  Is she in it for the money?  Is he under contract to live with her?  Did someone threaten him?  Puke did a 180, and I have no respect for her.

• Love 14
(edited)

Jon kept the secret of Molly's hot hissing personal attacks on him, hurling  insults about how she is disgusted by him and her leaving the apartment when the camera crew left each night to stay elsewhere until the end of the season....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 18
Just now, Gem 10 said:

I don’t understand this.  Why is she going to live with him after that?  Did they tell her she has to?  Is she in it for the money?  Is he under contract to live with her?  Did someone threaten him?  Puke did a 180, and I have no respect for her.

I remember Jessic Castro said in an interview that she wanted to get out of it because Ryan was so abusive but she couldn’t because of the contract. and that was before Heather abandoned/escaped from her hopeless marriage. I imagine the contract is even more strict now.

I’m not even sure how much I can watch. Luke will inevitably do something else and her heart will be broken again. I don’t want to watch her treated like shit week after week. 

Im tripping on how he got her wine after complaining to Cal that she was drunk and pressured him into kissing her. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, PupCal said:

So where was all this concern when Molly was being an asshole to John?

Molly and Jon seemed split up basically right after she made the comments in question. So what was there to be concerned about? They were no longer together. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, PupCal said:

So where was all this concern when Molly was being an asshole to John?

That concern was expressed on the forum during Molly’s season. She was vile and what she did to John was also unforgivable. She doesn’t get a pass from me. But this is a new group of people to discuss.

• Love 11

PupCal, I think you might want to review those Season 6 threads. J/S.

Next episode: "Luke puts a fake cast on his arm and asks random women to help him." Kidding! But I'm glad there are cameras around....

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 13

Keith is a spoiled rotten little grandma's boy. The only thing grandma wasn't giving him was sex on the regular. That's the only reason he wants a wife. What does Kristine get out of this?

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 20
(edited)

Why, why, why was Keith chosen to be a groom?

If Pepper had seen his bedroom she would have known he was not a grown up...

Keith reminds me of the Tom Hanks character in the movie BIG...an immature adolescent trapped in a man's body.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 15